United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

You're correct, Grunt56 does Keep spinning the same lies. I'm none too happy about it because that's my schtick.
Delta Mashine

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for sharing your delusion with us.
Seek therapy.
Here you go.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Patric wrote:
Well, I think people should do what makes them happy. If someone is happy being with someone of the same sex, that's fine, but God is the ultimate and sovereign judge for sin. Homosexuality is sin by His order. God's Word says that homosexuality is unnatural, a perversion.
Then he shouldn't have made so many homosexuals...
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

@Gary

The prophets have been always prophesied that there will come a time where people will become ignorants. These people will take fake leaders(presidents), fake sholars,fake scientist (including gay human right activists) and fake judges even if he/she has a title, who will give them laws and speak judgments for their interests, which will bring not only themselves into ruines but others(the homosexuals) who will follow them as well.
KiMare

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Awkward, I mis-spelled my moniker (which is already a butchered spelling of chimera). It's hard to type when you're rocking the little man in the boat. AKA, flicking the bean, if you know what I mean.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

patricbt25 wrote:
Personally i think that if people want to be homosexual let them its a personal decision. According to the Bible homosexuality is sin.Homosexuals believe homosexuality is not a sin because there is nothing sinful about people's sexual orientation per se.
Homosexuality isn't a "decision" - homosexuality, like heterosexuality, is just a form of sexuality.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't need to "recognize" anything. Repeating a falsehood doesn't make it true, as I've already established.
...by your constant repetition of falsehoods.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
@Gary
The prophets have been always prophesied that there will come a time where people will become ignorants. These people will take fake leaders(presidents), fake sholars,fake scientist (including gay human right activists) and fake judges even if he/she has a title, who will give them laws and speak judgments for their interests, which will bring not only themselves into ruines but others(the homosexuals) who will follow them as well.
You don't have to worry about that Adam. You obviously were born stupid.

Nice rant bro.

R U Mad?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Gary wrote:
Hi Just think:
All that I can do is share what God's word declares. I will say this for you and all here and many will not lke what I am about to say but it is truth not because I have said this but God's words commands this.
1- We are to love our fellow man in fact we are to even love our enemy.
2- We are to pray for them
3- We are not to make one sin greater than another sin just because this sin of sodomy may not be everyones many think that they can point the finger at their sin and mock and scoff and slander one this is sin also.
4- It is very easy for one to point out anothers sin but what about your sin? Do you cheat, use the Lord's name in vain, steal, get drunk, lie, rob, commit adultry, kill, hate and many other sins.
5- Many are religious hypocrites out there they can point the finger as the scribes and pharisses of old but they cannot look in the mirror at themselves.
6- To many people exalt one sin over another and say this person is a dirty rotton stinken sinner, not like me I do not commit this sin no way.
7- God tells us in my closing verse in, 1 John 3:13-15, that if we say we love God and hate our brother how then is the love of God in you. God says to Him your no different than a murderer and we know no murderer has eteral life abiding in him.
8- So many people are turned off with this [self righteousness] you can tell when they talk they are missing something themselves it is the fruit of the Spirit of God. Gal. 5:22-23.
9- Jesus tells us you will know them by their fruits and when we look them up do we see true , love, joy, pece, meekness, gentleness, patiance, longsuferring, goodness, kindness, and the like, Gal. 5:22-23.
10- Some people would think Jesus was saying you shall know them they are brothers by the hate they show towards one another.
No! we are to first examine our self the word declares to make sure our calling and election is sure, 2 Peter 1:10, 2 Cor. 13:5
When one asks me is homosexual a sin? I will not tell them what I THINK ON THE MATTER WHAT I THINK DOES NOT AMOUNT TO A HILL OF BEANS IT IS WHAT SAITH THE lORD?
All that I am qualified to do is share what God says on the matter and just leave it there it is not my job to make anything real to anyone God has to do this and He does by His word and His Spirit when He saves one they will know because the truth will set them free and Jesus said? MY WORD IS TRUTH. John 17:17. So the test is do we believe God or man? Thank you. Gary
<quoted text>
You do understand that even with all the words, everyone can see you're dodging the question, right?

But then...what else can you do?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> You know what... Your opinion doesn't matter because the generations to come are going to be accepting than your generation of today, and it's only a matter of time before homosexuality will be fully excepted. That is inevitable, and I can't wait till that day comes because when it does the world will be a better place.
Who's not accepting?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
...by your constant repetition of falsehoods.
By my repetition of fact.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Hi Twiigs:

Yes, I understand. You see the problem is when we say I have tried,

This is the problem this is why there are so many different kinds of religions today over 2000 different kinds of gods.

However, what we can do is just cry out to God for mercy, strength and when we fall into a sin we cry out the more and 10 minutes later again, then again, and then again we keep coming to Lord crying out for mercy to save us not to get rid of one sin no way God has to clean us completly of all different kinds of sins we have commited thousands of them, we keep begging like the begger God granted him salvation why the dogs were licking his sores his name was called Lazuras and this rich man had it all and this begger was pleading for mercy the rich man did not help and God tells us the full picture and that is, the begger went to be with the Lord while the rich self righteous one went to hell.

You see, when we get serious with the Lord and really hate our sins we keep crying out like this begger. You see when one who becomes saved he just becomes a better begger that is all because he knows he needs the mercy of God every day and if he takes his eyes off the Lord he to will fall. However, God chastens His own every son. Here we see a good example of this in Psalm 51 David is a good picture in how God saves, first God strips one of his pride the religion today does not teach this they teach the do it your self have it your way Mcdonald's type of self help salvation when the fact is, all that they did is [join up] that's all. God has to give one a broken and a contrie heart that hates sin in fact, we cannot even repent on our own unless God gives us the gift to repent if not we will be taken captive by Satan at his will the word declares read, 2 Tim. 2:25-26. The religion today wants their pride kept in tack. God must break one of my will to His will be done. Gary
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, I actually have went through God, prayed and put forth a very large effort of changing my homosexual ways. You know what? Nothing ever changed over the many years that I have prayed and repented, giving my life up to God. Even conversion therapy from Church didn't work. Do you really think that I wanted to be gay, considering how much people hate and despise of it? Of course not. But the only way you find out the truth is by being a homosexual, something which you cannot do willingly or by choice. If it truly is a choice like you claim, then why don't you choose to be gay for a day. Being gay has to come with the whole package, meaning you can't just say you are gay because you had sex with someone of the same sex, you have to actually love them emotionally as well, that's what makes someone truly gay. If you can't love someone of the same gender sexually as well as emotionally like myself, then you are not gay. Period. And considering that you were born heterosexual, you can't be a homosexual no matter how hard you try, it's just not gonna happen. Like I said before, I NEVER liked women sexually nor emotionally for as long as I have known myself. Even in elementary school I was always attracted to guys. How about this, the day you willingly choose to be gay(the WHOLE package) is going to be the day I will choose to be straight.. but we both know that will never happen, don't we? So, let me ask you this... did God make a mistake when he made hermaphrodites? Oh, and who gets to choose their orientation for them? You? Me? It's parents? It's healthcare provider? Who? Exactly, so come back to me when you have an argument that doesn't come from a book written by men because we all know that God didn't write the Bible himself. Like I said, if you were gay, then you would know the truth instead of following a book written by people who do not know the truth. I live the truth each day and I KNOW God loves me for me, not my orientation, that he created me just the way I am.
Says It All

Scotts Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Is homosexuality a sin?
No 23,481 64%
Yes 12,972 35%
Current Total 36,453
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to worry about that Adam. You obviously were born stupid.
Nice rant bro.
R U Mad?
I told you 1000 times before maybe. You are the son of your father the wicked one.I am not your brother. Go away you lying snake.
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

@Gary
@Grunt56

1-3% the americans(the homosexuals) cannot and should not control the public opinion for their perverted interests. This happens only if things doesn´t turn out as the majority wants see one of my previous comments above.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Hi Adam:

Yes, there is a whole hosts of differnt sins in this world that will bring this world into judgment this is for sure you just named a few reasons why this world is ripe for judgment and all one can do is pray for mercy to endure unto the end. We need to share the whole conicil of God with those that are seeking for truth we all were grouping in the dark at one time or another the reason being, we all came into this world the same spiritual condition and that is sinners, Eph. 2:1, Romans 3:10-12.

All one can do out of true concern and love for the truth and for our fellow man is share the word with others in the spirit of love wanting nothing but the very highest good for all and we know that would be for true salvation, with the fruits of the spirit in the believers life he or she can share the love, joy, this joy means the joy of obediance far, far, outweighs the deceitfulness of sin for a seaon many think they cannot live without this sin when the fact is, sin blinds us. We can pray and share the word of Good and just tell them what God says not what I think but share them the hope that you have within you. Faith still comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God when applied by the Spirit of God, Romans 10:17. Thank you. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15
Adam wrote:
@Gary
Gary

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Hi Say:

Is homosexuality a sin?

God says, yes! Romans 1

The world billions.

Who is right? The 1 God or the world billions? Let God be true and every man a liar! Thank you for sharing. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15
Says It All wrote:
Is homosexuality a sin?
No 23,481 64%
Yes 12,972 35%
Current Total 36,453

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
@Gary
@Grunt56
1-3% the americans(the homosexuals) cannot and should not control the public opinion for their perverted interests. This happens only if things doesn´t turn out as the majority wants see one of my previous comments above.
I don't care about public opinion. It's none of the publics business if two dudes want to bugger themselves.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Hi Adam:

I am not to concerned what the world is doing, all we can do is warn the world to flee from the wrath of God. God is the one who is really in complete control of it all and it sure looks like He is lifting His hand of restraint off this world and this is why we are seeing sin run it's course as it was in the days of Naoh and the days of Lot so shall it be when the Son of man is revealed, Luke 17, 2 Peter 2. God links Noah's day with Lot's day, it is like reading the paper look what it was like in the days of Noah.

"And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually." Gen. 6:5

The world says, if it feels good go for it!

God says:

"The earth also was CORRUPT before God, and the earth was filled with VIOLENCE" Gen. 6:11

Just two words proceeded judgment in the days of Noah and this was corruptin and violence. Why it is like reading the todays paper is it not? Thank you. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15
Adam wrote:
@Gary
@Grunt56
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care about public opinion. It's none of the publics business if two dudes want to bugger themselves.
Sure. As long they won´t get same rights as regular couples,... you know the whole marriage and child adoption thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 77,721 - 77,740 of93,235
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

359 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Al Garcia 716,730
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min Aura Mytha 598,774
Being Gay is not wrong! (Mar '07) 12 min andet1987 168
Why America is a beautiful nation 37 min Doctor REALITY 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 43 min marge 530,165
Hijacked jumbo jets in exchange for the sins of... 45 min Doctor REALITY 1
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 46 min maro 457
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr WildWeirdWillie 171,459
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr AussieBobby 255,732
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr amy 63
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••