|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Hi just think:

Yes, I understand what a homosexual is. No, I am not saying homosexuals should just stop being that, I am saying it is impossible for them to resist sin in the power of their own flesh for good it does not last. However, I am saying what the sinner cannot do is to just quit by his power alone. I am saying God can take away that sin from that persons life if God steps into the picture. Look we are all born into sin some may love cheating on their spouse, some may have a drinking problem others may have a homosexual problem all this is called sin by God not by me I did not write the law book God is not trying to bust your bubble no way He can set one free from these bondages.

Example, to show you just how serious a sin as sodomy really is, could you imagine if this sin was everyone sin? Now lets just take this sin and see what would happen if ebveryone got involved with this sin we know it is a sin by the fruit it brings forth, AIDS many times they can get and many have died from this sad to say.

However, let me go on here, if this was not a sin lets just say for the sake of argument here. Could you imagine if everyone was in this life style? You and I would never be here because we could not be fruitful and multiply this would mean the end of all human life in just a short time we would not even be here to discuss this matter would we? So, this alone is proof why God tells makind to be fruitful and to mutiply how could two woman or two men have children? This is why in God's plan He made sure He started the first marriage and it was with a man and a woman Adam and Eve what happen to them? Yes, they had children and the race grew and grew until now we have a little over 7 billion people on this earth.

Now if God said He wanted just a man with a man maybe Adam and Steve how long do you think the world would go on like this? You see God sees the utter danger of this life style and this is why He commands us not to partake in this sinful lifestyle it just goes against nature itself. This is why in Romans 1, God list a whole hosts of different sins He does not just single out this sin. Do you believe killing is wrong? God said it is. Do you believe getting drunk is wrong? God said it is. Why does God warn us of these traps? Because out of love He knows best and He kows the uter danger that can come from sins of this nature. So, in love and concern I to warn people what God has already said that is all I can do and also pray for these dear souls they are not better than myself if it was not for the grace of God I could be much worse sin is sin in the eyes of God I don't care what sin it is they are all on the same level in God's site. For the wages of sin is death. Did God single out just homosexualty? No! God is no respector of sins either. However, we all know the destruction of this sin has caused countles many of these dear souls with all kinds of problems that comes from sin. So, I do not put these dear sodomites down at all that are caught in this life style I encourage them as I would encourage a drunk that there is hope and it is only in the power of God you must be born again to over come this sin and many others, John 3:1-7, 1 Peter 1:23, Thank you for those great questions. Gary. 1 John 3?:13-15
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to ask the obvious - but do you understand what a homosexual is?
A homosexual is a person attracted to the same sex.
Therefore, are you saying that the 9,000,000 homosexuals in the US should just stop being that which they have always been (as made by your god, according to your beliefs) and live lonely, companion free lives until they die?
Do you understand that repenting will not change a homosexual's orientation - that they will still be, in fact, a homosexual?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Gary wrote:
Hi just think:
Yes, I understand what a homosexual is. No, I am not saying homosexuals should just stop being that, I am saying it is impossible for them to resist sin in the power of their own flesh for good it does not last. However, I am saying what the sinner cannot do is to just quit by his power alone. I am saying God can take away that sin from that persons life if God steps into the picture. Look we are all born into sin some may love cheating on their spouse, some may have a drinking problem others may have a homosexual problem all this is called sin by God not by me I did not write the law book God is not trying to bust your bubble no way He can set one free from these bondages.
Example, to show you just how serious a sin as sodomy really is, could you imagine if this sin was everyone sin? Now lets just take this sin and see what would happen if ebveryone got involved with this sin we know it is a sin by the fruit it brings forth, AIDS many times they can get and many have died from this sad to say.
However, let me go on here, if this was not a sin lets just say for the sake of argument here. Could you imagine if everyone was in this life style? You and I would never be here because we could not be fruitful and multiply this would mean the end of all human life in just a short time we would not even be here to discuss this matter would we? So, this alone is proof why God tells makind to be fruitful and to mutiply how could two woman or two men have children? This is why in God's plan He made sure He started the first marriage and it was with a man and a woman Adam and Eve what happen to them? Yes, they had children and the race grew and grew until now we have a little over 7 billion people on this earth.
Now if God said He wanted just a man with a man maybe Adam and Steve how long do you think the world would go on like this? You see God sees the utter danger of this life style and this is why He commands us not to partake in this sinful lifestyle it just goes against nature itself. This is why in Romans 1, God list a whole hosts of different sins He does not just single out this sin. Do you believe killing is wrong? God said it is. Do you believe getting drunk is wrong? God said it is. Why does God warn us of these traps? Because out of love He knows best and He kows the uter danger that can come from sins of this nature. So, in love and concern I to warn people what God has already said that is all I can do and also pray for these dear souls they are not better than myself if it was not for the grace of God I could be much worse sin is sin in the eyes of God I don't care what sin it is they are all on the same level in God's site. For the wages of sin is death. Did God single out just homosexualty? No! God is no respector of sins either. However, we all know the destruction of this sin has caused countles many of these dear souls with all kinds of problems that comes from sin. So, I do not put these dear sodomites down at all that are caught in this life style I encourage them as I would encourage a drunk that there is hope and it is only in the power of God you must be born again to over come this sin and many others, John 3:1-7, 1 Peter 1:23, Thank you for those great questions. Gary. 1 John 3?:13-15
<quoted text>
Assuming God to be the creator of all that is, homosexuality is no worse or better than heterosexuality and must therefore serve God's purpose. It is obvious your translation of the Bible and interpretation is badly flawed.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Hi Twiigs:

Have you ever tried going to the great Doctor? He can heal us of all our sorrows and heal the broken hearted, His name is called Jesus. I know most only know Him when they curse His name it seems that know Him very well for all the times they use His name in vain. However, the one that they put down is the very healer of mankinds souls. Jesus said, I will give you life and more abundently. Jesus says, take my yoke and lean on me and I will give you rest. You see we all need this rest and this peace that passes all understanding. You never hear people damning another god do you why is that? Do you hear people saying Damn Budha or damn this god or that god, no why?

THE REASON WHY IS SATAN HATES THE TRUE AND LIVING GOD THE lORD JESUS cHRIST SO HE GETS PEOPLE TO DAMN hIS NAME THE NAME THAT IS ABOVE EVERY NAME THIS NAME THAT EVERY KNEE SHOW BOW AND EVERY TONUE SHALL CONFESS THAT JESUS cHRIST IS LORD TO THE GLORY OF THE fATHER.

HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT THAT GOD GAVE US THE NAME OF A MAN AND A WOMAN. WOMAN IS CALLED THIS BECAUSE SHE CAME FROM THE WOMB OF THE MAN THUS CALLED WOMAN SO WHEN YOU CALL A WOMAN A WOMAN YOU ARE GIVING GOD ALL THE GLORY IS YOU KNOW THISOR NOT. THANK YOU. GARY

PS SORRY FOR THE [CAPS] DID NOT LOOK UP, LOL
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry, I don't believe you and I have been to therapy and all that bs. I'm not going to live an unhappy life just because you believe it is a sin. Nope, sure won't. All conversion therapy does is make you suppress your feelings, and I'm not going to do that because we all know where that leads to.. an unhappy life and therefore most people become so unhappy that they contemplate suicide. If that happens, then there is no doubt I will go to Hell for committing suicide. So, what do I choose? I choose to live happy and healthy, not live my life as a lie so other people can be happy. Sorry, just not gonna happen. Besides, suppressed feelings are nothing more than living a lie and to lie to one's self is a sin. Suppressing feelings doesn't make it go away or make me not gay anymore. God does accept homosexuals. Like I said before, I have prayed to God to end my "wicked life" if it is truly a sin and abomination, and the lord has yet to do so. He has also given me signs that he loves me regardless of my orientation. As a matter of fact, God has blessed me in many ways and given me a wonderful husband, son, as well as good health, happiness, success and prosperity.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Gary wrote:
Hi Twiigs:
Have you ever tried going to the great Doctor? He can heal us of all our sorrows and heal the broken hearted, His name is called Jesus. I know most only know Him when they curse His name it seems that know Him very well for all the times they use His name in vain. However, the one that they put down is the very healer of mankinds souls. Jesus said, I will give you life and more abundently. Jesus says, take my yoke and lean on me and I will give you rest. You see we all need this rest and this peace that passes all understanding. You never hear people damning another god do you why is that? Do you hear people saying Damn Budha or damn this god or that god, no why?
THE REASON WHY IS SATAN HATES THE TRUE AND LIVING GOD THE lORD JESUS cHRIST SO HE GETS PEOPLE TO DAMN hIS NAME THE NAME THAT IS ABOVE EVERY NAME THIS NAME THAT EVERY KNEE SHOW BOW AND EVERY TONUE SHALL CONFESS THAT JESUS cHRIST IS LORD TO THE GLORY OF THE fATHER.
HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT THAT GOD GAVE US THE NAME OF A MAN AND A WOMAN. WOMAN IS CALLED THIS BECAUSE SHE CAME FROM THE WOMB OF THE MAN THUS CALLED WOMAN SO WHEN YOU CALL A WOMAN A WOMAN YOU ARE GIVING GOD ALL THE GLORY IS YOU KNOW THISOR NOT. THANK YOU. GARY
PS SORRY FOR THE [CAPS] DID NOT LOOK UP, LOL
<quoted text>
One might ask, have you considered going to a great therapist for help with your delusions? You adopt a cockeyed view from a Bronze Age Book of Myth as being factual and having great bearing upon our lives. Have you met God? What does God look like. Has God spoken too you personally?

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Gary wrote:
Hi just think:
<quoted text>
But (assuming your god is real) he didn't make everyone a homosexual, did he? No. He made the vast majority of people heterosexual and a small number of them homosexual.

Please try to understand this. Being a homosexual is not a choice. it is simply a state of sexuality, just like heterosexuality.

You can't have it both ways - you can't say that your god created everything and then say that one of the things god created is wrong and must be changed.

Doing that, you put yourself above god.

Since: Oct 12

today in Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> What happened Adam, or should I say Florian? You think we don't realize who you are because you decide to simply change your name and location using proxy? Remember, I know who you are and where you live. I know tons of things about you, Florian. Don't make me out you even more than I already have..
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Whatever, Florian. Get lost before I tell the world about who you really are and all those skeletons you got hiding in your closet.
Back to the real world threats again, Phil.
And you think Adam is Tim Deukler?

What a loser. Why don't you get your fancy imaginary Asheville "lawyer" to send an invitation for a "fair" gun duel? That's your normal modus operandi, pardon my hilliebillie German.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Science has already verified that homosexuality is genetic... just take it from Dusty Mangina. Him and his twin are gay, shouldn't that be a "duh!" moment for you. Unlike yourself, science is on our side, all you have is your "belief" hence the fact that the Bible or God is NOT documented to be a fact. All you have is your "beliefs" versus the "facts." And believe me, I do believe in our lord and savior Jesus Christ. I just don't interpret the meaning of the Bible the way you do. Why do you think that their are so many different denominations of the same God. Why do you think there are Catholics, Mormons, Christians, ect. Even Gay Christians(which I happen to be) have there own sect. Have you noticed that there are gay churches out there? It's because we believe that God loves everyone including homosexuals. What you are trying to brain wash everyone with is the idea that someone that is born a certain way and they themselves truly know that they cannot change not matter what is proof enough to themselves that God made them that way. I know God loves me because I used to pray to him that if what I was doing was truly sinful and an abomination(like everyone says it is) to please strike me dead. And to this very day he has not done so and that is proof enough that he loves me because I have been through a couple of life and death situations and he has always came through and saved me even at times where I thought there was no hope that I could be saved. That goes to show me that he does love me and I exist in this world for a reason. You can't tell me any different because God has proven to me that he loves me just as much as anyone else.So the conclusion here is "You can't tell me NOTHIN" LOL HahahaHAHA!
Oops. Reading obviously isn't your strongest asset.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for admitting that not one major medical or psychological organization in the world agrees with your bizarre views on homosexuality.
Next.
Admitting it? I just pointed you to someone who actively establishes you're wrong.

Oops. That must have hurt.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Admitting it? I just pointed you to someone who actively establishes you're wrong.
Oops. That must have hurt.
Someone?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Again, thank you for admitting that every major medical and psychological organization in the world disagrees with your bizarre views on homosexuality.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Again, thank you for admitting that every major medical and psychological organization in the world disagrees with your bizarre views on homosexuality.
Ignoring the facts don't make them less factual.

Ooops. That must have hurt.
_Chartreuse_

Pascoe Vale, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

I just want to clear up why I killed myself.
No, it's not like _Olive_ demands that I was "threatened to death" by Phil Gray.
Everyone knows he is a toothless blowhard with ridiculous dreams of fighting but is too chicken to come to Fletcher for a fair fight.

No, I was just tired of dealing with complications of dementia triggered by head injuries from a 1995 bicycle accident.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignoring the facts don't make them less factual.
Ooops. That must have hurt.
shhh, little troll, shhhhh
Rick in Kansas

Mountain View, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey buttcrack, YOU are the troll here.
GO AWAY!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. Facts hurt your ears. Must be that mental illness.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey buttcrack, YOU are the troll here.
GO AWAY!
Why are you fantasizing about my buttcrack?
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

1% of americans are gay.
Adam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

@Twiigs_n_b3rriez

Logic for dummies
Rosa Winkel

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> How about this German rap video, Adolf...
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
How do you like those girls shakin' there asses? Oh, that's right.. you don't cuz your GAY ON THE DL!! LMAO.
Shake that ass! LOL
PS. Satan is your daddy, you Nazi, racist ass, white supremacist trash. Oh, btw I know who you are and where you live. Mu haHAhaHA!
That one represents all the forms of bigotry I totally despise. That's one reason to bother on here.
Delta Mashine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

THE SPIRITUAL FATHER OF THE HOMOSEXUALS MISLEADS HIS CHILDREN WITH PUTTING DOUBTS IN THEIR MINDS.
Patric

Bitola, Macedonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Well, I think people should do what makes them happy. If someone is happy being with someone of the same sex, that's fine, but God is the ultimate and sovereign judge for sin. Homosexuality is sin by His order. God's Word says that homosexuality is unnatural, a perversion.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••