Yes

No

Delta Mashine

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#85164 Apr 1, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Homosexuality is not a sin.
2. Sin isn't real because God isn't real.
3. You are German. Remember how your Nazi men used to have sex with little Jewish boys?
What's wrong Porker? Did they hide that from your history class?
You wicked liar.You are of your father Satan the wicked one.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#85165 Apr 1, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
You say that homosexuality is a mental illness, yet you're the one who believes in magical sky fairies, demons, people with wings, evil spirits and invisible things. Irony much?
Could you point to the post where I said I believe in magical sky fairies?

I'll wait.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#85166 Apr 1, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Repeating the same fallacy doesn't make it fact.
You know that, though.
It does if what one is repeating is, in fact, a fact.

There is not one major medical or psychological organization in the world that views homosexuality as a physical or mental illness.

But please, feel free to prove me wrong.

Name one. Just one.

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

#85167 Apr 1, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you point to the post where I said I believe in magical sky fairies?
I'll wait.
The magical sky fairy is "god". You're too stupid to even realise that.
Delta Mashine

#85168 Apr 1, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, homophobe, every major medical and psychological organization in the world disagrees with your bizarre views on homosexuality.

Gay Sex A Mental Disorder? ADHD, Psychiatry, Psychology, Mind Control Report
Delta Mashine

#85169 Apr 1, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, homophobe, every major medical and psychological organization in the world disagrees with your bizarre views on homosexuality.

Oh yeah? I donīt think so.

Location hidden

#85170 Apr 1, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
It does if what one is repeating is, in fact, a fact.
There is not one major medical or psychological organization in the world that views homosexuality as a physical or mental illness.
But please, feel free to prove me wrong.
Name one. Just one.
Whitehead sums it up quite well, and even notes the political agenda behind removing the disorder from APA lists.

Location hidden

#85171 Apr 1, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly, you're too stupid to realize I know that. You phrased the question. I repeat my request for you to show me where I inserted God, Sky Fairy, or any variation into my position.
Adam

#85175 Apr 1, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> How about this German rap video, Adolf...
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
How do you like those girls shakin' there asses? Oh, that's right.. you don't cuz your GAY ON THE DL!! LMAO.
Shake that ass! LOL
PS. Satan is your daddy, you Nazi, racist ass, white supremacist trash. Oh, btw I know who you are and where you live. Mu haHAhaHA!
You must be joking. April fool's day.Donīt fool yourself.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#85176 Apr 1, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whitehead sums it up quite well, and even notes the political agenda behind removing the disorder from APA lists.
Thanks for admitting that not one major medical or psychological organization in the world agrees with your bizarre views on homosexuality.

Next.
Adam

#85179 Apr 1, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
You are of your father Satan the wicked one.

Since: Oct 12

today in Sydney, Australia

#85184 Apr 1, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Easter to all and Good Night cuz I'm going to sleep now(been up all night lol). And may the lord bless EVERYONE on this Holy Sabbath Sunday and the resurrection of our lord and savior(even if they are too ignorant to accept homosexuality as one of his creations).
Phil, babie hillibillie (sic, your spelling)-
YOU are the ONLY person who has EVER thought people were keeping track of your activities on this thread.
What a fool.
Your only value is as a guppy. Tap the tank and you spin for me.
http://oi43.tinypic.com/n5nb85.jpg
It sucks to be Phil Gray, The Topix Poser, professional flake.
Ha Ha!
ISTBPG,TTPPF

Since: Sep 12

#85185 Apr 1, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
That's exactly what I thought.. no more smart ass comments. You know and I know. We both know.
What a moronic thing to say. "No more comments". Like Adam is trying to answer every idiotic post of yours.
Why would he? Do YOU try to answer every idiotic post of his. No. Nope. Nyet.

After six (6) full years here you still have no idea how Topix works. So let me tell you:
- It can take 3 to 7 minutes after you post before anyone else can see it. What? You are stunned by this news? Well, that's because you are stupid. Try this proof: post and then log in with one of your many proxies and refresh. Your post is gone for a few minutes.
Still not convinced? That's because you are stupid. No cure.

Since: Oct 12

today in Sydney, Australia

#85186 Apr 1, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, whatever Florian. I'm not stupid like you and I know where you live too so I suggest you STFU before I out you even more.
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
Yeah, that's what I thought now STFU "Adam." Fake ass name, but I know who you are, believe me I really do.
Back to the real world threats again, Phil.
And you think Adam is Tim Deukler?

What a loser. Why don't you get your fancy imaginary Asheville "lawyer" to send an invitation for a "fair" gun duel? That's your normal modus operandi, pardon my hillibillie German.

Since: Apr 13

Canyon Country, CA

#85187 Apr 1, 2013
it is not a sin. If there is cheat, disloyalty in the relationship, there is a sin. homosexuality kinds of like heterosexuality, if there is a true love in it.
Rosa Winkel

Berlin, Germany

#85188 Apr 1, 2013
It's his latest screen name, which fools nobody. So now it's Delta Mashine/Adam/Eve/David/Batman/ Ayesh/Adolf, to name just a few.

Oh, wait. I'm a phony Australian too.
I'm really in Germany today, and my location line is proof!
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
No I didn't. But U sound like a bit of a woolly woofer.
Okay, so that gives me away as being _Chartreuse_ in sock puppet thin disguse.

So what?? It's good enough to fool the tamponsucker _Olive_.
Rosa Winkel

Berlin, Germany

#85189 Apr 1, 2013
It's his latest screen name, which fools nobody. So now it's Delta Mashine/Adam/Eve/David/Batman/ Ayesh/Adolf, to name just a few.

Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
No I didn't. But U sound like a bit of a woolly woofer.

Adam

#85190 Apr 1, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not welcome.
Adam

#85192 Apr 1, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, whatever Florian. I'm not stupid like you and I know where you live too so I suggest you STFU before I out you even more.
Not real bright are ye?
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#85195 Apr 1, 2013
Hi Twiigs:

I understand why you want to believe that a homosexual cannot stop being one when the fact is, they can. Now this does not mean they will not have those feeling still but they will mortify [put to death] those feeling as any sin one may have trouble with they will have to be more on guard when confronted with a bottle or a beuitiful woman or gambling or homosexual. Many people have put there sins to a hault by the power of the Lord and I understand you cannot see this as possible some can try to put their sins away in their own power they resist those weakness of sins they have towards these sins but many times it does not last in the power of the flesh.

I told you before that all this sounds like some fairy tale to you and I understand. However, when true salvation takes place a person will have a broken and a contrite heart, Psam 51 he will not enjoy the sin he was into as he did before because the holy Spirit is now indwelling him or her. So you cannot say something that you yourself have never been a part of this is like a whole different world and really it is, Jesus tells us you become a new creation in Christ so the old life is past behold all things are become new. Now this includes the problem with sin you can see now that this is not pleasing to God and you go to work on this sin and then you see another sin you never hought about then you go o work on that sin it is called growing in the grace and knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ. Now the believer will have compassion for those traped in these sins he knows he is no better than them for the grace of God he could be even much worse. So the believer should never be puffed up and expose him ot belittle him or mock, slander, hurt, this dear soul in any way. However, in love when he faithfully declares what God says that person may not like this at all so they do not lash out at God they will lash out at the person who is sharing what God is declaring that is all I can do is to be a wittness in what God declares that is all I am, I am not the judge. The true believer should always want the very highest good for all here and that is to be free by the Lord from their bondage and if one is a new person in Christ he can over come his sin by the power of the new spirit that is inside him for greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world. The true believer can do all things through the Lord Jesus Christ. While you still have breathe in your body there is always hope because love hopeth in all things and endures all things it thinketh no evil, it is not puffed up. So, I truly want the very best for these dear souls, I have talked to many and seen first hand they have victory over this sin also and they are truly blessed. Thank you. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15.
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> No, liar. Many homosexuals have not turned away from their sin, they just came to terms and realized that they were straight and confused. They're are no gays that go straight in this world, only confused heteros who have had problems in their lives and relationships with people of the opposite sex(for example, people who have been rejected by others and so they think the only way they will find love is by turning to someone of the same sex because they can understand, communicate, and relate to them better because they are familiar with their own gender). I have been to conversion therapy before (many as a matter of fact and NONE of them work. NONE. Keep on fooling yourself into thinking that you know everything better because you take the advice written within an ancient book(which also was written by man, not a divine being ex: God). If it is true that man was born into sin, then it is also possible that what was written in the Bible could be lies and opinions of people who wanted to use the word of God as a way to control feeble minded folks like yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 3 min RiccardoFire 37,827
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Karma is a_______ 775,773
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Michael 559,657
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 min preteen girl 605,066
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min Rick in Kansas 265,201
The Global Elites Are Moving Things Underground 30 min Marty Fong 18
21 Dead Babies Found on Riverbank in China (Mar '10) 37 min McGold 663
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 hr Chris Clearwater 175,684
More from around the web