58,186 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Gary

Buffalo, NY

#85264 Apr 1, 2013
Hi Twiigs:

I have already said I cannot change your mind no one can except God. All I can do is pray and share His word that's it!

Twiigs I did not choose to be born a sinner but I was, my sin was not the sin of sodomy I had many others though that was just as bad. However, they left when God saved me I am no longer a slave to the many, many, different sins and mine just was not the sin of sodomy but it was many many, more than just that sin. God is no repecter of sins for He declares the wages of sin is death did God pick one sin out here? No, He gives a whole hosts of sins and if you do not believe sodomy is a sin then your problem is not with me Twiigs but with God, read Romans 1. I did not say those words Twiigs God did. Thank you. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Still waiting for you to choose to be gay. Why you keep avoiding all the questions that everyone keeps on asking? Self defense mechanism? Typical response from people who talk but haven't experienced the truth for themselves. Like I said before, nothing you can ay do or preach will ever change my mind. I live the truth of being a homosexual, You on the other hand do not. As a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure you have never even experienced being gay not once in your entire life. Don't preach about something you have no experience with. Until you have walked in my shoes, you can't say you know or understand anything about homosexuality, period.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#85266 Apr 1, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Say:
Is homosexuality a sin?
God says, yes! Romans 1
The world billions.
Who is right? The 1 God or the world billions? Let God be true and every man a liar! Thank you for sharing. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15
<quoted text>
Mistranslation of Paul's letter might say that. More heresy, you have just implied that Paul is God.

NEXT
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#85267 Apr 1, 2013
Hi just think:

I believe I answered your question. What is the question I did not answer? I be glad to answer it again if you would like. Thank you. Gary
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
You do understand that even with all the words, everyone can see you're dodging the question, right?
But then...what else can you do?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#85268 Apr 1, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. As long they won´t get same rights as regular couples,... you know the whole marriage and child adoption thing.
Marriage laws were created for members of opposite sexes. Personally, I'd like to see all marriage laws trashed. It's none of the government's business.

As for adoption, the mentally ill shouldn't be allowed to adopt children.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#85269 Apr 1, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
... another worthless opinion dismissed
NEXT
Stfu troll.
Adam

#85271 Apr 1, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Too bad, it will happen when ever your stupid generation is extinct. Then things will be the way they always should have been.
Too bad for you you haven´t done your homework.

Lesson for dummies

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

#85273 Apr 1, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage laws were created for members of opposite sexes. Personally, I'd like to see all marriage laws trashed. It's none of the government's business.
As for adoption, the mentally ill shouldn't be allowed to adopt children.
You're right, the mentally ill shouldn't be allowed to adopt children, by letting them preach about the bible and magical fairies such as God, it causes severe child abuse and trauma for the child to be told such fairy tales from a book written by mentally ill people.

Location hidden

#85274 Apr 1, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, the mentally ill shouldn't be allowed to adopt children, by letting them preach about the bible and magical fairies such as God, it causes severe child abuse and trauma for the child to be told such fairy tales from a book written by mentally ill people.
Yeah. Not the nut cases I was referring to.
Adam

#85275 Apr 1, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Too bad your the dummy..
Here you go again.
Expert in All Things

Cottonwood, CA

#85276 Apr 1, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you want to deny the rights of minorities?
Adam

#85278 Apr 1, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
It´s good that you agree.He meant especially the homosexuals.
Expert in All Things

Cottonwood, CA

#85279 Apr 1, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
Sexual orientation is the one thing that I know can't be a sin simply because it's not a choice. How you feel about someone and the emotions you feel towards them cannot be controlled. Stop being stupid, and if you believe it is something that can be controlled, then choose to be gay for a day.. the only thing you people will say is I can't do it because it goes against my morals, yadda, yadda, blah, blah, blah.. excuses excuses. If it were really a choice then you would prove it and become gay for a day. I'm positive that if You really believe in God the way you people claim, then you can repent after that and never do it again because God forgives people of their sins, does he not? So stop pulling every excuse you can outta your asses, we know why yall do that anyways. It's because you can't choose to be gay, so you always find some excuse so you don't have to prove that you are wrong and homosexuality is not a choice. It's either coming up with an excuse or trying to avoid the question by changing the subject. Adam can't do it, Bob can't do it, Gary can't do it, none of you heteros can. But yet, you expect us to change our ways when you haven't even walked in our shoes and proven us wrong. What a shame. I actually feel embarrassed for all of you Bible thumping liars.
Okay, so what would I need to do to be gay for a day?

Location hidden

#85280 Apr 1, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
Sexual orientation is the one thing that I know can't be a sin simply because it's not a choice. How you feel about someone and the emotions you feel towards them cannot be controlled. Stop being stupid, and if you believe it is something that can be controlled, then choose to be gay for a day.. the only thing you people will say is I can't do it because it goes against my morals, yadda, yadda, blah, blah, blah.. excuses excuses. If it were really a choice then you would prove it and become gay for a day. I'm positive that if You really believe in God the way you people claim, then you can repent after that and never do it again because God forgives people of their sins, does he not? So stop pulling every excuse you can outta your asses, we know why yall do that anyways. It's because you can't choose to be gay, so you always find some excuse so you don't have to prove that you are wrong and homosexuality is not a choice. It's either coming up with an excuse or trying to avoid the question by changing the subject. Adam can't do it, Bob can't do it, Gary can't do it, none of you heteros can. But yet, you expect us to change our ways when you haven't even walked in our shoes and proven us wrong. What a shame. I actually feel embarrassed for all of you Bible thumping liars.
Why would I choose to bang men for a day? That's your defense? I won't bang men, therefore I can't?

Surely even the slowest of the slow sees the idiocy of that position.

“Question, Explore, Discover”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#85281 Apr 1, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't need to "recognize" anything. Repeating a falsehood doesn't make it true, as I've already established.
Yeah, you keep saying that. Yet strangely you seem unable or unwilling to defend it with an actual argument.

What is the falsehood? Explain exactly how it is false.

Location hidden

#85282 Apr 1, 2013
Yiago wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you keep saying that. Yet strangely you seem unable or unwilling to defend it with an actual argument.
Your inability to read doesn't create a requirement to repeat myself.
Adam

#85284 Apr 1, 2013
Yiago wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay suckin dick gay.&#65279; you should be ashamed of yourself. Gay

Location hidden

#85285 Apr 1, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your inability to read doesn't create a requirement to repeat myself.
You never made an argument in the first place. I'm asking you to extend some courtesy and make an actual argument, with your reasons and logic included. Not just a dismissal and not just a naked assertion.

Can you do that?

So, what is the falsehood you keep speaking of and why is it false?

Location hidden

#85287 Apr 1, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay suckin dick gay.&#65279; you should be ashamed of yourself. Gay
You need an apostrophe after the "n" in "suckin". Or you need a "g".

Location hidden

#85289 Apr 1, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I choose to bang men for a day? That's your defense? I won't bang men, therefore I can't?
Surely even the slowest of the slow sees the idiocy of that position.
Actually, his point was that if he can choose to be gay then you can also choose to be gay. Whether or not you want to do it is irrelevant. The point is you cannot choose it because it is not true.

Then again, studies do show that many homophobic men are aroused by homoerotic imagery or identify with same-sex attraction more than opposite-sex attraction:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/opinion/sun...

Location hidden

#85290 Apr 1, 2013
Yiago wrote:
<quoted text>
You never made an argument in the first place. I'm asking you to extend some courtesy and make an actual argument, with your reasons and logic included. Not just a dismissal and not just a naked assertion.
Can you do that?
So, what is the falsehood you keep speaking of and why is it false?
Your inability doesn't create a need for me to repeat myself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min MrAnderson9 878,169
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 min RiccardoFire 7,968
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 1 min Ann Bonney 53,488
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 1 min 24yearold 561
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 min Neville Thompson 41,131
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 min sangili karuppan 7,623
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min kent 603,174
The Christian Atheist debate 5 hr too lazy to log in 3,794
More from around the web