Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#85218 Apr 1, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Twiigs:
I am sorry but the Bible does speak of the old covenant and new, this is why I would encourage you to read the word you will see this in Hebrews. The Bible speaks about many sins Twiigs and the sin of sodomy is in the word just read Romans 1, if you would like me to quote again I be glad to.
You know many people can say many things about the Bible but they can never use the Bible God's word to see if these things are so or not they may have heard it from someone else and they spread this misinformation and it takes off but sad to say they never bother to search the matter out in the word of God. Here God has given mankind His greatest love letter telling us how it all started and how it will all end and He tells us about His love His justice, His wisdom His power yet most do not bother to pick up this great love letter.
Let me ask you a question, if someone you loved greatly sent you a letter of great importance would you just talk about the letter and never open it up to see what your loved one has to say? Why this would be silly would it not? However, this is what most people do today sad to say. Thank you and may you have a blessed resurrection day. Now I know this can only truly take place if you have received a brand new resurrected spirit born from above, John 3:1-7, 1 Peter 1:23. Thank you. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15
<quoted text>
Your argument sort of falls apart when you factor in the fact that the 'Word of God' is actually 100% the word of the men who wrote the books.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#85219 Apr 1, 2013
Personally i think that if people want to be homosexual let them its a personal decision. &#1057;&#1087;&#10 86;&#1088;&#1077;& #1076; &#1041;&#1080;&#10 73;&#1083;&#1080;& #1112;&#1072;&#1090; &#1072; homosexuality is sin. Homosexuals believe homosexuality is not a sin because there is nothing sinful about people's sexual orientation per se.

Location hidden

#85220 Apr 1, 2013
Personally i think that if people want to be homosexual let them its a personal decision. According to the Bible homosexuality is sin.Homosexuals believe homosexuality is not a sin because there is nothing sinful about people's sexual orientation per se.

“Question, Explore, Discover”

Location hidden

#85221 Apr 1, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Repeating the same fallacy doesn't make it fact.
You know that, though.
I don't think you know what a fallacy is. All major mental health organizations recognize that sexual orientation is a complex aspect of identity. They do not consider homosexuality to be a problem.

By railing against it, you are on the outside of mainstream thinking. And not in a good way.
Delta Mashine

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#85222 Apr 1, 2013
patricbt25 wrote:
Personally i think that if people want to be homosexual let them its a personal decision. According to the Bible homosexuality is sin.Homosexuals believe homosexuality is not a sin because there is nothing sinful about people's sexual orientation per se.
The greatest weapon of the devil is his
try to dissuade the people from the right path in which he transmits his thoughts on them. That means some groups who got attempted by the evil spirit of the devil start to speak without any real knowledge of religions.The truth has been out there for a long time but that doesn't give some ppl what they want so they will come with all kind of arguements saying Jesus died for our sins and stuff.
Delta Mashine

#85223 Apr 1, 2013
try to dissuade the people from the right path in which he transmits his thoughts and doubts on them. That means some groups who got attempted by the evil spirit of the devil start to speak without any real knowledge of religions.The truth has been out there for a long time but that doesn't give some ppl what they want so they will come with all kind of arguements saying Jesus died for our sins and stuff.

“Question, Explore, Discover”

Location hidden

#85224 Apr 1, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Twiigs:
I understand why you want to believe that a homosexual cannot stop being one when the fact is, they can. Now this does not mean they will not have those feeling still but they will mortify [put to death] those feeling as any sin one may have trouble with they will have to be more on guard when confronted with a bottle or a beuitiful woman or gambling or homosexual.
Two things:

1) You are conflating being gay with having gay sex. You can be gay all day and never have sex. You can be straight all day and never have sex.

2) Why is it bad to be gay? Fully gay. Dating, having the sex, being out, gay. Don't give me any Bible nonsense. If you can't make a rational argument without a Bible to thump, then perhaps you are in way over your head and should stop telling people how to live their lives.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#85226 Apr 1, 2013
Yiago wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you know what a fallacy is. All major mental health organizations recognize that sexual orientation is a complex aspect of identity. They do not consider homosexuality to be a problem.
By railing against it, you are on the outside of mainstream thinking. And not in a good way.
You don't need to "recognize" anything. Repeating a falsehood doesn't make it true, as I've already established.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#85227 Apr 1, 2013
Adam wrote:
1% of americans are gay.
CDC statistics disagree with your opinion Adam.

"The percentages of men and women
who reported that they think of
themselves as homosexual or bisexual
are roughly equal at 4.1 percent. This
represents about 2.27 million men
and 2.29 million women 18–44 years
of age (tables 12 and 13)"

AND

"Another question was asked about
whether the respondent was sexually
attracted to males, to females, or to
both. Among men 18–44 years of
age, 92 percent said they were
attracted only to females, and
3.9 percent,‘‘mostly’’ to females.
About 3.2 percent said they were
attracted only or mostly to males or
to both males and females equally;
this is equivalent to 1.8 million men
18–44 years of age."

AND
"Among women 18–44 years of age,
86 percent said they were attracted
only to males, 10 percent said
‘‘mostly to males,’’ and 3.4 percent
said only or mostly to females or
equally to males and females. This
3.4 percent is equivalent to an estimated 1.9 million women 18–44
years of age (table 15)."

Do the math. That's over 12%.

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/ad/ad362.pdf

Location hidden

#85229 Apr 1, 2013
Delta Mashine wrote:
<quoted text>
try to dissuade the people from the right path in which he transmits his thoughts on them. That means some groups who got attempted by the evil spirit of the devil start to speak without any real knowledge of religions.The truth has been out there for a long time but that doesn't give some ppl what they want so they will come with all kind of arguements saying Jesus died for our sins and stuff.
Thanks for sharing your delusion with us.

Seek therapy.

Location hidden

#85230 Apr 1, 2013
patricbt25 wrote:
Not really. According to some people's opinion, homosexuality is a Biblical sin.

Location hidden

#85231 Apr 1, 2013
Patric wrote:
Well, I think people should do what makes them happy. If someone is happy being with someone of the same sex, that's fine, but God is the ultimate and sovereign judge for sin. Homosexuality is sin by His order. God's Word says that homosexuality is unnatural, a perversion.
What is your point? There is no such thing as God's Word.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#85233 Apr 1, 2013
Hi Boots:

I am sorry but maybe you did not know tha the Bible speaks of who wrote the Bible?

God tells us:

"For the prophecy came not in old time BY THE WILL OF MAN: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Spirit: 2 Peter 1:21

Here we can see in God's word that God made sure every word was not by the will of men but holy men of God as God the Holy Spirit moved them. We also see in many other places God told the prophets to write word for word what He wants said into a book just read Jer. 36:1-6, 2 Tim. 3:15-16. Then when we come to the end of this bok we call the Bible God warns us not to add not take away what is written in this book, Rev. 22:18-19. In fact God tells us we all will be judged according to His word in this book. So who amI to tell God what He should do? Romans. 9:11-24 goes into great detail in who is really in control.

Since God is the creator of this heaven and earth I am sure it was no problem for Him that His word would be perserved for us. This is a great blessing of God is it not? Here many people have no clue what God's word says about these subjects and many more the fact is, God has much to say concerning His will and mankind this is why God made sure He was going to have His word perserved forever for the word of God declares:

"Heaven and earth shall pass away but my words shall never pass away"

Now man's heart is in rebelion towards the true and living God and the reason why is, we are all in the same boat we are all born sinners in a dire need of salvation. This is why we are all here on this earth and the question is, what will we do with God and His word?

God told us:

Behold, I have told you before." Matthew 24:25

Now mankind is all under a test what will we do when God tells us these things? This is all I can do is just encourage one to read His word, all that I can do is share and pray for those that will. My desire is God's desire and that is, all men and woman would read His word to see if these things are so or not? I cannot force anyone to believe this is all the work of God, John 6:29. Thank you. Gary.
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Your argument sort of falls apart when you factor in the fact that the 'Word of God' is actually 100% the word of the men who wrote the books.

Since: Oct 12

today in Sydney, Australia

#85234 Apr 1, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> What happened Adam, or should I say Florian? You think we don't realize who you are because you decide to simply change your name and location using proxy? Remember, I know who you are and where you live. I know tons of things about you, Florian. Don't make me out you even more than I already have..

Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Whatever, Florian. Get lost before I tell the world about who you really are and all those skeletons you got hiding in your closet.
</quote>

Back to the real world threats again, Phil.
And you think Adam is Tim Deukler?

What a loser. Why don't you get your fancy imaginary Asheville "lawyer" to send an invitation for a "fair" gun duel? That's your normal modus operandi, pardon my hillbillie German.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

#85235 Apr 1, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't need to "recognize" anything. Repeating a falsehood doesn't make it true, as I've already established.
So than why do you repeat the bible? Dumbass.

Location hidden

#85236 Apr 1, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Boots:
I am sorry but maybe you did not know tha the Bible speaks of who wrote the Bible?
God tells us:
"For the prophecy came not in old time BY THE WILL OF MAN: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Spirit: 2 Peter 1:21
Here we can see in God's word that God made sure every word was not by the will of men but holy men of God as God the Holy Spirit moved them. We also see in many other places God told the prophets to write word for word what He wants said into a book just read Jer. 36:1-6, 2 Tim. 3:15-16. Then when we come to the end of this bok we call the Bible God warns us not to add not take away what is written in this book, Rev. 22:18-19. In fact God tells us we all will be judged according to His word in this book. So who amI to tell God what He should do? Romans. 9:11-24 goes into great detail in who is really in control.
Since God is the creator of this heaven and earth I am sure it was no problem for Him that His word would be perserved for us. This is a great blessing of God is it not? Here many people have no clue what God's word says about these subjects and many more the fact is, God has much to say concerning His will and mankind this is why God made sure He was going to have His word perserved forever for the word of God declares:
"Heaven and earth shall pass away but my words shall never pass away"
Now man's heart is in rebelion towards the true and living God and the reason why is, we are all in the same boat we are all born sinners in a dire need of salvation. This is why we are all here on this earth and the question is, what will we do with God and His word?
God told us:
Behold, I have told you before." Matthew 24:25
Now mankind is all under a test what will we do when God tells us these things? This is all I can do is just encourage one to read His word, all that I can do is share and pray for those that will. My desire is God's desire and that is, all men and woman would read His word to see if these things are so or not? I cannot force anyone to believe this is all the work of God, John 6:29. Thank you. Gary.
<quoted text>
Bro Lee has already shown how according to the Bible, elevating Jesus to equal status with the Father is heresy.

R U a heretic Gary? This is what you just did.
Grunt65

United States

#85237 Apr 1, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you keep repeating the same lies.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#85238 Apr 1, 2013
Hi Just think:

All that I can do is share what God's word declares. I will say this for you and all here and many will not lke what I am about to say but it is truth not because I have said this but God's words commands this.

1- We are to love our fellow man in fact we are to even love our enemy.

2- We are to pray for them

3- We are not to make one sin greater than another sin just because this sin of sodomy may not be everyones many think that they can point the finger at their sin and mock and scoff and slander one this is sin also.

4- It is very easy for one to point out anothers sin but what about your sin? Do you cheat, use the Lord's name in vain, steal, get drunk, lie, rob, commit adultry, kill, hate and many other sins.

5- Many are religious hypocrites out there they can point the finger as the scribes and pharisses of old but they cannot look in the mirror at themselves.

6- To many people exalt one sin over another and say this person is a dirty rotton stinken sinner, not like me I do not commit this sin no way.

7- God tells us in my closing verse in, 1 John 3:13-15, that if we say we love God and hate our brother how then is the love of God in you. God says to Him your no different than a murderer and we know no murderer has eteral life abiding in him.

8- So many people are turned off with this [self righteousness] you can tell when they talk they are missing something themselves it is the fruit of the Spirit of God. Gal. 5:22-23.

9- Jesus tells us you will know them by their fruits and when we look them up do we see true , love, joy, pece, meekness, gentleness, patiance, longsuferring, goodness, kindness, and the like, Gal. 5:22-23.

10- Some people would think Jesus was saying you shall know them they are brothers by the hate they show towards one another.

No! we are to first examine our self the word declares to make sure our calling and election is sure, 2 Peter 1:10, 2 Cor. 13:5

When one asks me is homosexual a sin? I will not tell them what I THINK ON THE MATTER WHAT I THINK DOES NOT AMOUNT TO A HILL OF BEANS IT IS WHAT SAITH THE lORD?

All that I am qualified to do is share what God says on the matter and just leave it there it is not my job to make anything real to anyone God has to do this and He does by His word and His Spirit when He saves one they will know because the truth will set them free and Jesus said? MY WORD IS TRUTH. John 17:17. So the test is do we believe God or man? Thank you. Gary
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
But (assuming your god is real) he didn't make everyone a homosexual, did he? No. He made the vast majority of people heterosexual and a small number of them homosexual.
Please try to understand this. Being a homosexual is not a choice. it is simply a state of sexuality, just like heterosexuality.
You can't have it both ways - you can't say that your god created everything and then say that one of the things god created is wrong and must be changed.
Doing that, you put yourself above god.
KiKare

United States

#85240 Apr 1, 2013
You're correct, Grunt56 does Keep spinning the same lies. I'm none too happy about it because that's my schtick.
Delta Mashine

#85241 Apr 1, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for sharing your delusion with us.
Seek therapy.
Here you go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Doctor Justice_ 880,426
Rajkot gay Topix (Feb '15) 20 min cool boy 237
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 21 min RiccardoFire 8,307
dental seo 22 min VerbatimMarketing 1
www.mygiftcardsite.com balance - Mygiftcardsite... (Dec '12) 42 min Claudianjr123 43
The Christian Atheist debate 45 min messianic114 3,991
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 58 min New Age Spiritual... 603,506
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Lyndi 177,899
More from around the web