GREAT!!!!
Fun stuff!!!!
Oh good this thread is done.
GREAT!!!!
Fun stuff!!!!
Icky Bod _Olive_

Pascoe Vale, Australia

#85093 Mar 31, 2013
I consider homosexuality to be a social deviancy. Whether you are born with it or not, it is socially deviant from the norm. As such, this world is littered with social deviants. Why this particular one gets so much attention is what's so mysterious to me. A people these days going around with so called "body art" full of extreme tats and piercing and we just call them freaks (if that), but if we see two women living together in a relationship then all-of-the sudden these people need to be burned at the stake. Oh well...

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#85094 Mar 31, 2013
You gotta be kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is not natural it is a choice just like rape and murder, you know they are in fact all crimes. They are in fact all perversions of the natural order created, by GOD>
zzzz....homosexuality is not a choice.

Let's try this in a way that even someone as unintelligent as you might understand:

If a homosexual never has sex, are they still a homosexual?

We'll wait....

Since: Oct 12

today in Sydney, Australia

#85095 Mar 31, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
Happy Easter to all and Good Night cuz I'm going to sleep now(been up all night lol). And may the lord bless EVERYONE on this Holy Sabbath Sunday and the resurrection of our lord and savior(even if they are too ignorant to accept homosexuality as one of his creations).
Phil, baby hillibillie (sic, your spelling)-
YOU are the ONLY person who has EVER thought people were keeping track of your activities on this thread.

What a fool.
Your only value is as a guppy. Tap the tank and you spin for me.
http://oi43.tinypic.com/n5nb85.jpg

It sucks to be Phil Gray, The Topix Poser, professional flake.
Ha Ha!

ISTBPG,TTPPF

Location hidden

#85096 Mar 31, 2013
Adam wrote:
Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
Yawn.

Quick question - do all of the laws and edicts in Leviticus still apply today or just the one's that support your hatred?

We'll wait....

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#85097 Mar 31, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
Migration doesn't support your claim you idiot. You keep running around in circles. How can an infinite population such as a heterosexual reproduction be natural on a planet which does NOT have infinite resources to cater for it? Retard. Another dumb religious person who thinks he is smart.
Saying it doesn't support it isn't the same as it not supporting it.

You know that, though.

Location hidden

#85098 Mar 31, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
shhh, troll, shhhh....you've already been proven wrong. Move along.
Shhhh, homosexual, you have a mental illness.

We still accept you.

Location hidden

#85099 Mar 31, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Being gay is a physical or mental problem. Don't blame me. Blame nature.
Yawn.

Every major medical and psychological organization in the world disagrees with your bizarre views on homosexuality.

You lose.
Rick in Kansas

Mountain View, CA

#85100 Mar 31, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
shhh, troll, shhhh....you've already been proven wrong. Move along.
Wait...YOU'RE calling someone ELSE a troll??

Get real troll boy!
Then get lost.

Location hidden

#85101 Mar 31, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn.
Every major medical and psychological organization in the world disagrees with your bizarre views on homosexuality.
You lose.
Yawn.

Nature agrees with me, and it doesn't have a political agenda.

Outside that, your statement is still false.
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

#85102 Mar 31, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're saying homosexuals are equivalent to dogs?
Insulting, but interesting.
Why can't you read? I said that some dogs indulge in homosexual behaviour.
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

#85103 Mar 31, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the other ones? Of course I do.
Unlawful Sexual Relations
18 The Lord said to Moses, 2 “Speak to the Israelites and say to them:‘I am the Lord your God. 3 You must not do as they do in Egypt, where you used to live, and you must not do as they do in the land of Canaan, where I am bringing you. Do not follow their practices. 4 You must obey my laws and be careful to follow my decrees. I am the Lord your God. 5 Keep my decrees and laws, for the person who obeys them will live by them. I am the Lord.
6 “‘No one is to approach any close relative to have sexual relations. I am the Lord.
7 “‘Do not dishonor your father by having sexual relations with your mother. She is your mother; do not have relations with her.
8 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your father’s wife; that would dishonor your father.
9 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your sister, either your father’s daughter or your mother’s daughter, whether she was born in the same home or elsewhere.
10 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your son’s daughter or your daughter’s daughter; that would dishonor you.
11 “‘Do not have sexual relations with the daughter of your father’s wife, born to your father; she is your sister.
12 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your father’s sister; she is your father’s close relative.
13 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your mother’s sister, because she is your mother’s close relative.
14 “‘Do not dishonor your father’s brother by approaching his wife to have sexual relations; she is your aunt.
15 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your daughter-in-law. She is your son’s wife; do not have relations with her.
16 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your brother’s wife; that would dishonor your brother.
17 “‘Do not have sexual relations with both a woman and her daughter. Do not have sexual relations with either her son’s daughter or her daughter’s daughter; they are her close relatives. That is wickedness.
18 “‘Do not take your wife’s sister as a rival wife and have sexual relations with her while your wife is living.
19 “‘Do not approach a woman to have sexual relations during the uncleanness of her monthly period.
20 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your neighbor’s wife and defile yourself with her.
21 “‘Do not give any of your children to be sacrificed to Molek, for you must not profane the name of your God. I am the Lord.
22 “‘Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable.
23 “‘Do not have sexual relations with an animal and defile yourself with it. A woman must not present herself to an animal to have sexual relations with it; that is a perversion.
24 “‘Do not defile yourselves in any of these ways, because this is how the nations that I am going to drive out before you became defiled. 25 Even the land was defiled; so I punished it for its sin, and the land vomited out its inhabitants. 26 But you must keep my decrees and my laws. The native-born and the foreigners residing among you must not do any of these detestable things, 27 for all these things were done by the people who lived in the land before you, and the land became defiled. 28 And if you defile the land, it will vomit you out as it vomited out the nations that were before you.
29 “‘Everyone who does any of these detestable things—such persons must be cut off from their people. 30 Keep my requirements and do not follow any of the detestable customs that were practiced before you came and do not defile yourselves with them. I am the Lord your God.’”
Don't worry, Adam, nobody would want to have sexual relations with you anyway. Well...not unless s/he was very well paid.
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#85104 Mar 31, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Shhhh, homosexual, you have a mental illness.
We still accept you.
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#85105 Mar 31, 2013
You gotta be kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is not natural it is a choice just like rape and murder, you know they are in fact all crimes. They are in fact all perversions of the natural order created, by GOD>
It's no crime between consenting adults. It hasn't been in your country since 1986.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_Law_R...

Location hidden

#85106 Mar 31, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't you read? I said that some dogs indulge in homosexual behaviour.
Why can't you read? I'm surprised you're equating some dogs to homosexuals.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#85107 Mar 31, 2013
Hi just think:

Maybe I will be more dirict for you.

My answer to both of your questions is this,[REPENT!]

I hope I was clear enough and dirict. Thank you. Gary
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you really have not answered the question. You continue to dodge - as your type often does.
Instead of the long, drawn out paragraphs and quotes from the bible, you could state your answer simply and clearly.
Third and last chance:
Assuming there are roughly 9,000,000 homosexuals in the United States - what would you have them do?
Specifically, if homosexuality is so very, very wrong (according to your religion) what would you have them do, exactly?
We'll wait - but I rather doubt that you'll answer.
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#85108 Mar 31, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't you read? I'm surprised you're equating some dogs to homosexuals.
I'm surprised you're such a dumb b*ch.

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

#85109 Mar 31, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm surprised you're such a dumb b*ch.
He's an uneducated village idiot who hasn't evolved yet.

I bet you he prays to a sky fairy and says that science is wrong. But when he gets sick, he will go to the doctors for medicine which science made.

Location hidden

#85111 Mar 31, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi just think:
Maybe I will be more dirict for you.
My answer to both of your questions is this,[REPENT!]
I hope I was clear enough and dirict. Thank you. Gary
<quoted text>
Define 'repent'

Is it your suggestion that people pray to god to forgive them being something that they have always been? Something that is completely natural to them? How can someone pray to be forgiven for the way they were born?

Is it your suggestion that they then live out their lives alone with no love of a companion?

9,000,000 people. That's what you're suggesting?
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#85112 Mar 31, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry, Adam, nobody would want to have sexual relations with you anyway. Well...not unless s/he was very well paid.
You greedy homosexuals are always more than happy to tell a lie if it serves your interests.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
21 Dead Babies Found on Riverbank in China (Mar '10) 4 min Pip 664
SMOKING: One of the dumbest - deadliest human h... 4 min pusherman_ 41
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 559,659
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min Dr_Zorderz 265,203
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min BenAdam 775,776
Kokopelli's Place, too (Jan '08) 17 min Jolly 23,977
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 21 min RiccardoFire 37,827
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 25 min preteen girl 605,066
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 hr Chris Clearwater 175,684
More from around the web