Yes 12,965

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#85139 Mar 31, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Serious as the day you have a heart attack, die, have a one on one with God and he explains to you that you were wrong about gays just like the rest of the followers who believed that everything that was written in the Bible came from God, but you were fooled by the Illuminati and those who distorted the Bible to fit the way they felt things should be, not the truth. I honestly can't wait to meet God because I know he's waiting for me and all the other God souls out there who try to right the wrongs of the world. Oh, btw... do you remember how slavery was supported in the Bible? Wonder why it's not enforced now a days? Hmmmm.. I wonder why? Oh, that's right.. that's because it was a big fat LIE written by racists, bigots and extremists. Oh would God be so proud of you all. NOT!
If anyone was looking for proof that homosexuality is a mental illness, here you go.
Delta Mashine

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#85140 Mar 31, 2013
Delta Burqa wrote:
<quoted text>
I say it intentionally, because I know it irritates the hell out of you. Deal. With. It. Sweetie.
You don´t irritate me tricky Ricky.Is it because of your critical symptoms of confused attempts to understand new and blunt sexual desires?
Delta Mashine

#85142 Mar 31, 2013
Says It All wrote:
s homosexuality a sin?
No 23,438 64%
Yes 12,965
God´s curse be on you and your fake votings. Goddamn
Gatio718

Kissimmee, FL

#85144 Mar 31, 2013
Well well well I love these questions. A basic answer is anything you do that doesn't follow the Ten Commandments is a sin. So before you judge me and tell me I can't have a leadership position in the church or I'm going to hell ask yourself if you truly live by those commandments. If you don't (which we all know you don't) than plz keep ur comments to ur self. Thank you and Happy Easter
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#85145 Mar 31, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the fool who compared dogs to homosexuals.
No I didn't. But U sound like a bit of a woolly woofer.
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

#85147 Mar 31, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Why are you so dumb? Is it because you are Adam? Must be, don't see any other logical answer. Your the only Nazi racist, extremist, and fool from Germany. Honestly, you give Germans a bad name. You don't deserve to have that title or even be one at all. Your an embarrassment and disgrace to the country and all of it's people.
It's his latest screen name, which fools nobody. So now it's Delta Mashine/Adam/Eve/David/Batman/ Ayesh/Adolf, to name just a few.

Ich kenne einige schöne deutsche Volk, aber das Ding ist einfach eine Schlampe.
Battle of the sockpuppets

Santa Cruz, CA

#85148 Mar 31, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
It's his latest screen name, which fools nobody. So now it's Delta Mashine/Adam/Eve/David/Batman/ Ayesh/Adolf, to name just a few.
Indeed it is true.
Delta Mashine

#85149 Mar 31, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Was this a try in german? I could barely understand you a few words maybe. Your german sucks ass.. I am not amused when ppl have language barrier.

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

#85151 Mar 31, 2013
Delta Mashine wrote:
<quoted text>
Was this a try in german? I could barely understand you a few words maybe. Your german sucks ass.. I am not amused when ppl have language barrier.
At least learn to use proper grammar, sentence structure, and punctuation if you're going to try and insult someone.
Delta Mashine

#85152 Mar 31, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
At least learn to use proper grammar, sentence structure, and punctuation if you're going to try and insult someone.
Homosexuality is a sin. Better now you pork?

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

#85153 Mar 31, 2013
Delta Mashine wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is a sin. Better now you pork?
1. Homosexuality is not a sin.

2. Sin isn't real because God isn't real.

3. You are German. Remember how your Nazi men used to have sex with little Jewish boys?

What's wrong Porker? Did they hide that from your history class?
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#85154 Mar 31, 2013
Delta Mashine wrote:
<quoted text>
Du kannst lech mein Arsch, Adolf.

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

#85155 Mar 31, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Du kannst lech mein Arsch, Adolf.
HAHAHAHAHA LOL.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#85156 Apr 1, 2013
Delta Burqa wrote:
<quoted text>
What a bunch of Muq'n nonsense. Go Muq yourself, sweetie.
First you should lead the way Sweetie.

Location hidden

#85157 Apr 1, 2013
Hellll no! they should be able to foock each other up the azz in the streets!

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#85160 Apr 1, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Just think:
I am sorry but I have went into this with you. I said, we are all born into sin some have a weakness to lie, others to steal, others to get drunk, others, to kill, others, to cheat and on and on it goes.
REPENT MEANS TO [TURN FROM] IT MEANS GOING ONE WAY AND MAKING A COMPLETE TURN AROUND IN THE OTHER DIRITION.
Many can have a fulfiled life because he quits these things, he thinks he needs these things like he needs a hole in his head, sin is very desptive and subtle and it just gets worse and worse and deeper and deeper one has to go to reach the same feeling as before. Sin is just a strong delusion one thinks he cannot live without it when the fact is, many homosexuals have quit this sin and has found peace others tried on their own will and it is very hard but when God enters into the matter what is impossible for man nothing is impossible for the Lord. Now I understand none of this is real to you it just sounds like some fairy story.
I cannot make this real to you no way this must take a work and miricle of God and that can only happen if God truly saves one. Many claim salvation but all they did is [join up] they have no power to walk in the fruits of the Spirit, Gal. 5:22-23 so there are many counterfits out there.
Let me ask you a question if you do not mind. Did you you ever take the time to really read the word of God? I mean really study it to see if it is cohesive and in harmony in all these 66 books that make up the Bible?
You see, many make very light of the Bible because they just assume it is not God's word because what they have heard from their freind or whoever but most never really checked it out. You see if you would have read the word I mean really study the word I am sure you would have known what the word [Repent] means by looking at how God defines His own words by doing the [word study method] that is, comparing every word that is used in reference to the word [repent] you would walk away with a very good understanding I believe. However, God first must give one faith to believe His word and this is all the work of God that one believes on Him. John 6:29. Thank you for the question. Gary
<quoted text>
I hate to ask the obvious - but do you understand what a homosexual is?

A homosexual is a person attracted to the same sex.

Therefore, are you saying that the 9,000,000 homosexuals in the US should just stop being that which they have always been (as made by your god, according to your beliefs) and live lonely, companion free lives until they die?

Do you understand that repenting will not change a homosexual's orientation - that they will still be, in fact, a homosexual?

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#85161 Apr 1, 2013
Adam wrote:
Homosexuals have a huge psychological problem with themself and they need to go to real good psychatrists to get some help otherwise they are lost. Satan owns their souls already in this world. In the thereafter they will stand in the tribunal of the LORD and then it´s gonna be too late to repent. Repent right now to the Lord and the Lord will open a door for ye to escape the wicked and perverted and sick lifestyle called homosexuality.
Sorry, homophobe, every major medical and psychological organization in the world disagrees with your bizarre views on homosexuality.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#85162 Apr 1, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, homophobe, every major medical and psychological organization in the world disagrees with your bizarre views on homosexuality.
Repeating the same fallacy doesn't make it fact.

You know that, though.

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

#85163 Apr 1, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Repeating the same fallacy doesn't make it fact.
You know that, though.
You say that homosexuality is a mental illness, yet you're the one who believes in magical sky fairies, demons, people with wings, evil spirits and invisible things. Irony much?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Buck Crick 877,546
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 20 min Lyndi 177,843
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 21 min RiccardoFire 41,127
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 25 min confrinting with ... 603,118
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 41 min sangili karuppan 7,612
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 50 min Gary Coaldigger 7,899
The Christian Atheist debate 53 min too lazy to log in 3,778
More from around the web