Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#85097 Mar 31, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
Migration doesn't support your claim you idiot. You keep running around in circles. How can an infinite population such as a heterosexual reproduction be natural on a planet which does NOT have infinite resources to cater for it? Retard. Another dumb religious person who thinks he is smart.
Saying it doesn't support it isn't the same as it not supporting it.

You know that, though.

Location hidden

#85098 Mar 31, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
shhh, troll, shhhh....you've already been proven wrong. Move along.
Shhhh, homosexual, you have a mental illness.

We still accept you.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#85099 Mar 31, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Being gay is a physical or mental problem. Don't blame me. Blame nature.
Yawn.

Every major medical and psychological organization in the world disagrees with your bizarre views on homosexuality.

You lose.
Rick in Kansas

Mountain View, CA

#85100 Mar 31, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
shhh, troll, shhhh....you've already been proven wrong. Move along.
Wait...YOU'RE calling someone ELSE a troll??

Get real troll boy!
Then get lost.

Location hidden

#85101 Mar 31, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn.
Every major medical and psychological organization in the world disagrees with your bizarre views on homosexuality.
You lose.
Yawn.

Nature agrees with me, and it doesn't have a political agenda.

Outside that, your statement is still false.
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

#85102 Mar 31, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're saying homosexuals are equivalent to dogs?
Insulting, but interesting.
Why can't you read? I said that some dogs indulge in homosexual behaviour.
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

#85103 Mar 31, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the other ones? Of course I do.
Unlawful Sexual Relations
18 The Lord said to Moses, 2 “Speak to the Israelites and say to them:‘I am the Lord your God. 3 You must not do as they do in Egypt, where you used to live, and you must not do as they do in the land of Canaan, where I am bringing you. Do not follow their practices. 4 You must obey my laws and be careful to follow my decrees. I am the Lord your God. 5 Keep my decrees and laws, for the person who obeys them will live by them. I am the Lord.
6 “‘No one is to approach any close relative to have sexual relations. I am the Lord.
7 “‘Do not dishonor your father by having sexual relations with your mother. She is your mother; do not have relations with her.
8 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your father’s wife; that would dishonor your father.
9 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your sister, either your father’s daughter or your mother’s daughter, whether she was born in the same home or elsewhere.
10 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your son’s daughter or your daughter’s daughter; that would dishonor you.
11 “‘Do not have sexual relations with the daughter of your father’s wife, born to your father; she is your sister.
12 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your father’s sister; she is your father’s close relative.
13 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your mother’s sister, because she is your mother’s close relative.
14 “‘Do not dishonor your father’s brother by approaching his wife to have sexual relations; she is your aunt.
15 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your daughter-in-law. She is your son’s wife; do not have relations with her.
16 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your brother’s wife; that would dishonor your brother.
17 “‘Do not have sexual relations with both a woman and her daughter. Do not have sexual relations with either her son’s daughter or her daughter’s daughter; they are her close relatives. That is wickedness.
18 “‘Do not take your wife’s sister as a rival wife and have sexual relations with her while your wife is living.
19 “‘Do not approach a woman to have sexual relations during the uncleanness of her monthly period.
20 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your neighbor’s wife and defile yourself with her.
21 “‘Do not give any of your children to be sacrificed to Molek, for you must not profane the name of your God. I am the Lord.
22 “‘Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable.
23 “‘Do not have sexual relations with an animal and defile yourself with it. A woman must not present herself to an animal to have sexual relations with it; that is a perversion.
24 “‘Do not defile yourselves in any of these ways, because this is how the nations that I am going to drive out before you became defiled. 25 Even the land was defiled; so I punished it for its sin, and the land vomited out its inhabitants. 26 But you must keep my decrees and my laws. The native-born and the foreigners residing among you must not do any of these detestable things, 27 for all these things were done by the people who lived in the land before you, and the land became defiled. 28 And if you defile the land, it will vomit you out as it vomited out the nations that were before you.
29 “‘Everyone who does any of these detestable things—such persons must be cut off from their people. 30 Keep my requirements and do not follow any of the detestable customs that were practiced before you came and do not defile yourselves with them. I am the Lord your God.’”
Don't worry, Adam, nobody would want to have sexual relations with you anyway. Well...not unless s/he was very well paid.
Rosa Winkel

Byron Bay, Australia

#85104 Mar 31, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Shhhh, homosexual, you have a mental illness.
We still accept you.
Rosa Winkel

Byron Bay, Australia

#85105 Mar 31, 2013
You gotta be kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is not natural it is a choice just like rape and murder, you know they are in fact all crimes. They are in fact all perversions of the natural order created, by GOD>
It's no crime between consenting adults. It hasn't been in your country since 1986.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_Law_R...

Location hidden

#85106 Mar 31, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't you read? I said that some dogs indulge in homosexual behaviour.
Why can't you read? I'm surprised you're equating some dogs to homosexuals.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#85107 Mar 31, 2013
Hi just think:

Maybe I will be more dirict for you.

My answer to both of your questions is this,[REPENT!]

I hope I was clear enough and dirict. Thank you. Gary
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you really have not answered the question. You continue to dodge - as your type often does.
Instead of the long, drawn out paragraphs and quotes from the bible, you could state your answer simply and clearly.
Third and last chance:
Assuming there are roughly 9,000,000 homosexuals in the United States - what would you have them do?
Specifically, if homosexuality is so very, very wrong (according to your religion) what would you have them do, exactly?
We'll wait - but I rather doubt that you'll answer.
Rosa Winkel

Byron Bay, Australia

#85108 Mar 31, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't you read? I'm surprised you're equating some dogs to homosexuals.
I'm surprised you're such a dumb b*ch.

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

#85109 Mar 31, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
He's an uneducated village idiot who hasn't evolved yet.

I bet you he prays to a sky fairy and says that science is wrong. But when he gets sick, he will go to the doctors for medicine which science made.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#85111 Mar 31, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi just think:
Maybe I will be more dirict for you.
My answer to both of your questions is this,[REPENT!]
I hope I was clear enough and dirict. Thank you. Gary
<quoted text>
Define 'repent'

Is it your suggestion that people pray to god to forgive them being something that they have always been? Something that is completely natural to them? How can someone pray to be forgiven for the way they were born?

Is it your suggestion that they then live out their lives alone with no love of a companion?

9,000,000 people. That's what you're suggesting?
Adam

Germany

#85112 Mar 31, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry, Adam, nobody would want to have sexual relations with you anyway. Well...not unless s/he was very well paid.
You greedy homosexuals are always more than happy to tell a lie if it serves your interests.

Location hidden

#85113 Mar 31, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the fool who compared dogs to homosexuals.
Adam

Germany

#85114 Mar 31, 2013
God curse be on this fake manipulated votings. It should say 100% yes it´s a sin.

They have no functions in nature, They serve for Satan as their master without knowing it. They are good for no one. Their biggest enemies are themself. 80% of HIV infections in Canada are among the homosexuals. So they will use Leviticus on themself. We don´t have to do anything only Just sit and pray.
William D Minnesota Gamer

Chicago, IL

#85115 Mar 31, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the fool who compared dogs to homosexuals.
Neanderthals usually do Grunt. Don't forget to pick your knuckles up off the ground or you'll get the keyboard all messy.
Rosa Winkel

Byron Bay, Australia

#85116 Mar 31, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
He's an uneducated village idiot who hasn't evolved yet.
I bet you he prays to a sky fairy and says that science is wrong. But when he gets sick, he will go to the doctors for medicine which science made.
There are a few of them out there. LOLOL!
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#85117 Mar 31, 2013
Hi Just think:

I am sorry but I have went into this with you. I said, we are all born into sin some have a weakness to lie, others to steal, others to get drunk, others, to kill, others, to cheat and on and on it goes.

REPENT MEANS TO [TURN FROM] IT MEANS GOING ONE WAY AND MAKING A COMPLETE TURN AROUND IN THE OTHER DIRITION.

Many can have a fulfiled life because he quits these things, he thinks he needs these things like he needs a hole in his head, sin is very desptive and subtle and it just gets worse and worse and deeper and deeper one has to go to reach the same feeling as before. Sin is just a strong delusion one thinks he cannot live without it when the fact is, many homosexuals have quit this sin and has found peace others tried on their own will and it is very hard but when God enters into the matter what is impossible for man nothing is impossible for the Lord. Now I understand none of this is real to you it just sounds like some fairy story.

I cannot make this real to you no way this must take a work and miricle of God and that can only happen if God truly saves one. Many claim salvation but all they did is [join up] they have no power to walk in the fruits of the Spirit, Gal. 5:22-23 so there are many counterfits out there.

Let me ask you a question if you do not mind. Did you you ever take the time to really read the word of God? I mean really study it to see if it is cohesive and in harmony in all these 66 books that make up the Bible?

You see, many make very light of the Bible because they just assume it is not God's word because what they have heard from their freind or whoever but most never really checked it out. You see if you would have read the word I mean really study the word I am sure you would have known what the word [Repent] means by looking at how God defines His own words by doing the [word study method] that is, comparing every word that is used in reference to the word [repent] you would walk away with a very good understanding I believe. However, God first must give one faith to believe His word and this is all the work of God that one believes on Him. John 6:29. Thank you for the question. Gary
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Define 'repent'
Is it your suggestion that people pray to god to forgive them being something that they have always been? Something that is completely natural to them? How can someone pray to be forgiven for the way they were born?
Is it your suggestion that they then live out their lives alone with no love of a companion?
9,000,000 people. That's what you're suggesting?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min RiversideRedneck 28,798
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 2 min Paul is dead 3,662
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 min bad bob 181,906
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 14 min Truthiness 18,514
foreign muslims and moloch 28 min Truthiness 6
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 28 min Just Think 637,672
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr trifecta1 968,798
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Holy Commandment... 44,171
More from around the web