Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#85036 Mar 31, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
You have yet to present anything closely resembling LOGIC, McGrunty.
Like most internet trolls, you're presenting opinion as fact in an effort to solicit replies.
That's an awesome defense. Denounce logic because you aren't smart enough to understand it.

Pretty tidy.

Location hidden

#85037 Mar 31, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't try and speak biology to me dumbass. You are against biology remember? Your fairytale book denies everything biological.
A population is not limited to the habitat's ability, why else do you think migration occurs. Dumbass.
At least learn how Habitats, migration etc. work before trying to preach science to me. Remember, you believe that the earth is flat because the bible says so, ok?
Are you 6? Migration directly supports my statement.

Are you really this stupid?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#85038 Mar 31, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's an awesome defense. Denounce logic because you aren't smart enough to understand it.
Pretty tidy.
I denounce what you call logic because it is, in fact, merely opinion. You haven't proven that anything you state is truth.
The fact that you BELIEVE that homosexuality is a choice doesn't make it so. Further, just because you string some words together to create a sentence doesn't mean that you've supported your OPINION.

In short, your opinions aren't facts.

Location hidden

#85039 Mar 31, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
I denounce what you call logic because it is, in fact, merely opinion. You haven't proven that anything you state is truth.
The fact that you BELIEVE that homosexuality is a choice doesn't make it so. Further, just because you string some words together to create a sentence doesn't mean that you've supported your OPINION.
In short, your opinions aren't facts.
Nature says its either a choice or an illness. Don't blame me for the facts.
JarHead

Elkhorn, WI

#85040 Mar 31, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
A population is limited to the habitats ability o support it.
Ask someone to help you understand that concept.
Why has it failed to occur to you that homosexuality might be a natural response to environmental factors?

Location hidden

#85041 Mar 31, 2013
JarHead wrote:
<quoted text>
Why has it failed to occur to you that homosexuality might be a natural response to environmental factors?
What environmental factors?

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#85042 Mar 31, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Opinion, not fact.

Location hidden

#85043 Mar 31, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Opinion, not fact.
Fact

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#85044 Mar 31, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn...'nature' doesn't say any such thing. You do. And it is not even remotely a fact.

Every major medical and psychological organization in the world disagrees with your bizarre views on homosexuality.

Location hidden

#85045 Mar 31, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn...'nature' doesn't say any such thing. You do. And it is not even remotely a fact.
Every major medical and psychological organization in the world disagrees with your bizarre views on homosexuality.
Yawn. Nature says exactly that. I just repeat it.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#85047 Mar 31, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Goodbye, asstroll.

Location hidden

#85048 Mar 31, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it really doesn't, but whatever.

I guess you need something to hang your hatred on.

Location hidden

#85049 Mar 31, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it really doesn't, but whatever.
I guess you need something to hang your hatred on.
Hatred? That line gets old. If it makes you feel better about your failed argument, have at it.

Location hidden

#85050 Mar 31, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Goodbye, asstroll.
Heh.

I expected such an ignorant response. Fitting.
Adam

Germany

#85051 Mar 31, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
I have free choice to live my life as God created me, Gay. To chose to live otherwise would be a complete lie.
Homosexuality, like breathing or being a left-handed identical twin, is completely natural.
You are mocking against god. God didn´t created you to become gay. You don´t believe in god. You wicked liar and servant of Satan.

Since: Oct 12

today in Sydney, Australia

#85052 Mar 31, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
Happy Easter to all and Good Night cuz I'm going to sleep now(been up all night lol). And may the lord bless EVERYONE on this Holy Sabbath Sunday and the resurrection of our lord and savior(even if they are too ignorant to accept homosexuality as one of his creations).
Phil, baby hillibillie (sic, your spelling)-
YOU are the ONLY person who has EVER thought people were keeping track of your activities on this thread.

What a fool.
Your only value is as a guppy. Tap the tank and you spin for me.
http://oi43.tinypic.com/n5nb85.jpg

It sucks to be Phil Gray, The Topix Poser, professional flake.
Ha!

ISTBPG,TTPPF

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#85053 Mar 31, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hatred? That line gets old. If it makes you feel better about your failed argument, have at it.
Failed argument? We've already won.

You lose.

Since: Mar 13

Torrance, CA

#85054 Mar 31, 2013
just a thought, i am gay, I've been gay since i was born, i have never been attracted to women at all,
but i am a kind, loving compassionate person, i have let people who had no home stay at my house until they found somewhere to live, i regally give money to charities, i have helped at animal rehoming centres , i took in a 14 year old dog cause he was going to be destroyed because of his age, he is now 17.
I never take anything that was not freely offered, i never lie, i never gossip. and most importantly i never judge.
Il never judge anyone on something they can not control like colour, sex, sexuality, physical disability or low I.Q.
When i help people i get a wonderful sense of happiness, in-fact people can sense i am a kind person which makes me want to do more kind caring things.

This leads me to this point, When you are judging people of a different sexuality how do you feel? does it make you feel peaceful, happy and contented, or does it make you feel angry and violent?
which set of emotions do you think makes you closer to the teaching of christ?
I believe he spoke about loving and not judging each other.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#85055 Mar 31, 2013
Hi Twiigs:

I am sorry but the Bible does speak of the old covenant and new, this is why I would encourage you to read the word you will see this in Hebrews. The Bible speaks about many sins Twiigs and the sin of sodomy is in the word just read Romans 1, if you would like me to quote again I be glad to.

You know many people can say many things about the Bible but they can never use the Bible God's word to see if these things are so or not they may have heard it from someone else and they spread this misinformation and it takes off but sad to say they never bother to search the matter out in the word of God. Here God has given mankind His greatest love letter telling us how it all started and how it will all end and He tells us about His love His justice, His wisdom His power yet most do not bother to pick up this great love letter.

Let me ask you a question, if someone you loved greatly sent you a letter of great importance would you just talk about the letter and never open it up to see what your loved one has to say? Why this would be silly would it not? However, this is what most people do today sad to say. Thank you and may you have a blessed resurrection day. Now I know this can only truly take place if you have received a brand new resurrected spirit born from above, John 3:1-7, 1 Peter 1:23. Thank you. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah okay, God said do not add nor take away from the Bible, yet there is an OT, NT, and KJV. What's next? Of course another lie. And the Bible never condemned homosexuality either. Nice try though.

Location hidden

#85056 Mar 31, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Failed argument? We've already won.
You lose.
Nature agrees with me. Anything else is agenda driven.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Peter Ross 49,572
Breaking! Hillary Clinton Scheduled To Meet Wit... 5 min Hiddn Numbrz 1
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 23 min KellyP in Jersey 2,115
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 32 min RiccardoFire 44,729
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 50 min The Hangman 971,819
Russia to be TOP EXPORTER of Non-GMO Foods 1 hr Hiddn Numbrz 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Pad 647,061
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr ChristineM 445,761
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 3 hr Jockfullonutz 28
More from around the web