Created by Travis Morgan on Oct 27, 2007

58,017 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

David

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#84873 Mar 29, 2013
By the tongue of David and Jesus the homosexual sinners and the ppl who supports them will be cursed.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#84874 Mar 29, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Thatīs not true.
You woulnīt believe. I could it but i donīt want to do it.
It is absolutely true. For example, Jesus disregarded dietary requirement, cleanliness rituals, capital punishment for adultery and divorce dispensations to name but a few.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#84875 Mar 29, 2013
David wrote:
Rick in Kansas will die for his sins.
Everyone dies, dumbass.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#84876 Mar 29, 2013
David wrote:
By the tongue of David and Jesus the homosexual sinners and the ppl who supports them will be cursed.
Cursed by dead people? Seems unlikely.
ldv

East Saint Louis, IL

#84881 Mar 29, 2013
as covered in the bible yes it is a sin but from the mouth of jesus anyone who h]as committed even one sin is as guilty as the man or woman they judge because judging is a sin
ldv

East Saint Louis, IL

#84882 Mar 29, 2013
all sins are subject to the same punishment!!!! a sin is a sin period.
Adam

#84886 Mar 29, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone dies, dumbass.
Some ealier some later, Some harder some usual.Moron
Adam

#84887 Mar 29, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Cursed by dead people? Seems unlikely.
Psalms etc.
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

#84889 Mar 30, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Oh whatever, Adam. You think that changing your name to David will help with supporting your views? Umm.. NOPE, ya silly dingle berry!
You'd wonder why he calls himself after Jonathan's boyfriend in the Bible. LOLOL
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

#84890 Mar 30, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
Oh Adam... you poor, poor thing you.[Sigh] Just come out the closet already. Then maybe you can get your boink on with some hot guy.. Putting on the "I'm not gay" act won't help you find the man you are looking for. I know your looking for another big n strong masculine manly man but that's not the way to go about it. All that's going to get you is nothing. You definitely won't attract anyone with that kind of attitude, that's for sure. Not even women will want to get near a guy with such a nasty attitude like that. That's probably why your still single to this very day, heh.
It sounds like Adam's getting together with my troll. What a lovely couple they'll make. A match made in...Hell.

They should get a room, I say.

Since: Mar 13

Pittsburgh, PA

#84891 Mar 30, 2013
I agree, ppl1st says it is a sin but no greater. We as GOD's servants here on earth have no say so in matters that HE will decide is right. Happiness is attained in many ways, and that (homosexuality) is one. GOD wants us all to have faith and happiness.
Adam

#84892 Mar 30, 2013
1Rodd wrote:
I agree, ppl1st says it is a sin but no greater. We as GOD's servants here on earth have no say so in matters that HE will decide is right. Happiness is attained in many ways, and that (homosexuality) is one. GOD wants us all to have faith and happiness.
Sodom and Gomorrah the homosexual cities were destroyed with brimstone and fire.

Thou shalt not lie with mankind as with womankind; it is an abomination.”(Leviticus 18:22)

If a man also lie with mankind as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood be upon them.”(Leviticus 20:13)

Location hidden

#84893 Mar 30, 2013
Nothing worth reading. YAWN
Adam

#84894 Mar 30, 2013
Bow down to the sickness Messiah. Thereīs nothing holy being gay.

Location hidden

#84895 Mar 30, 2013
YAWN

“The name is ironic. I'm a girl”

Since: Jan 13

Fletcher, NC &Fayetteville, NC

#84896 Mar 30, 2013
1Rodd wrote:
Nah. That's stupid.
Only a truly stupid person would believe that.
God was created in the priests' image to lord it over us and give the priests power.
If there are no sins, nobody needs a priest.

#84897 Mar 30, 2013
Adam wrote:
Bow down to the sickness Messiah. Thereīs nothing holy being gay.
You have no right to comment, being celibate.
Born a eunuch, unable to even masturbate.
That makes you the freak.
Sorry Adam "of Germany".

#84898 Mar 30, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
YAWN
Don't play bored. You know this is the most entertaining thing in your airless life.

#84899 Mar 30, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
Nothing worth reading. YAWN
So go read a book or something.

You learned to read once, right?
Or else how can you type?

So go find one of your readers and check out what Dick and Jane are up to these days.
Ha! Like you could.

Location hidden

#84900 Mar 30, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah. That's stupid.
Only a truly stupid person would believe that.
God was created in the priests' image to lord it over us and give the priests power.
If there are no sins, nobody needs a priest.
Sometimes....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min nanoanomaly 837,601
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Patrick Daniels 589,613
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 5 min We Are Almost There 4,204
Don't let nobody outta here!! think you STEAL ... 35 min Doctor REALITY 5
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 47 min RiccardoFire 40,474
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 59 min Truths 612,160
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 271,294
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Freebird USA 176,847
More from around the web