No

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#84695 Mar 26, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Does God really have a plan Adam?
Of course God has a plan. It doesn't include Adam though.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#84696 Mar 26, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Good on ya, mate. There should be more like you.
Always should be.
Elle

Adelaide, Australia

#84697 Mar 26, 2013
There is one Law-giver and judge, Jehovah, and he has said "when a man lies down with a male the same as one lies down with a woman, both of them have done a detestable thing."
'What! Do you not know that unrighteous persons will not inherit God's Kingdom? Do not be misled. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men kept for un-natural purposes, nor men who lie with men....'

'I would not have come to know sin if it had not been for the Law'
Gowtham

Bangalore, India

#84699 Mar 26, 2013
we welcome every one but while coming come as human not as a homosexual

“unintelligible ”

Since: Mar 13

Gobi Desert, Outer Mongolia

#84700 Mar 27, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quote>
Does this mean it's all over now?
Let this thread die.
RIP
</quote>

Back so soon?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#84701 Mar 27, 2013
Adam wrote:
@Just Think
We know thinking is not your strength. We donīt have to use Leviticus 18 on you poor gay guys. Homosexuals will destroy themself anyway.
Poor Adam - exposed as a hypocrite for only believing in the parts of the bible he wants to believe. Its so awesome to watch you come unhinged!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Oct 12

today in Sydney, Australia

#84702 Mar 27, 2013
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
So much deviance, so much trolling, so much flaming, its ridiculous.
I just don't understand why he can still post here on Topix, after what he has done.
You do realize he is posting as the Twigs guy with no account from NC, and also the banned _Absinthe_ and the "dead" _Chartreuse_ and the "Australian" Rosa Winkle, right?
Or did you miss that part.
"What he has done" does NOT include "murdering with posts" the supposededly dead _Chartreuse_. That was his hoax on you, just like his supposed dead wife and dead neighbor Pianoman40, who were both him until they were banned and "coincidentally" died the next day. And Figarooo who was declared dead and then said she'd just got tired of posting for a while.
Six (6) years. Phil Gray has been fooling you six years.
Which is a sorrier stooge?

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#84703 Mar 27, 2013
Elle wrote:
There is one Law-giver and judge, Jehovah, and he has said "when a man lies down with a male the same as one lies down with a woman, both of them have done a detestable thing."
'What! Do you not know that unrighteous persons will not inherit God's Kingdom? Do not be misled. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men kept for un-natural purposes, nor men who lie with men....'
'I would not have come to know sin if it had not been for the Law'
If that is what you want to CHOOSE to believe, you go right ahead, but others who believe that there is but one Law-giver and Judge, the same one you have in fact, don't believe God agrees with your choice. FYI, the closest to the original of your second verse doesn't agree with your particular translation. Paul did not mention "men who lie with men" nor did he mention any sexual acts that they might be doing. According to the oldest copies of Paul's epistle, he combined the words for man(singular) and bed, not a word that the audience that would have recognized as meaning what your newer copy says, not even close. Early Christians taught what Paul was saying as a condemnation of the act that man might be committing alone in that bed.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#84704 Mar 27, 2013
@Rick In Kansas

Satan owns your subconscious. You must be reprogramed. Itīs seems like you donīt want to get help. Thatīs because your ego makes you believe you are right and others are wrong.
Adam

#84705 Mar 27, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>No??? Really? Adolf, sweetie, if you were any more of a moron, you'd need someone with you 24 hours a day to remind you to breath every now and again. But you will always be my pervert.
Canīt you understand you dummy. You are wrong in all cases.
Adam

#84706 Mar 27, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
U R correct. I love ya baby.
Smooch.
But I donīt do it.
Adam

#84707 Mar 27, 2013
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
R U trying to make me jealous?
LuLu you stupid.

this one

#84708 Mar 27, 2013
Adolf, my favorite little pervert, it isn't my ego which tells me I am right. It is fact and reality which do that, my ego only comes in to help belittle you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Adam

#84709 Mar 27, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Adolf, my favorite little pervert, it isn't my ego which tells me I am right. It is fact and reality which do that, my ego only comes in to help belittle you.
You stupid gay guru.You deliver yourself to the pubblic ridicule.
Adam

#84710 Mar 27, 2013
Rick in Kansas will die soon for his pervert sins.

this one

#84711 Mar 27, 2013
Adolf, my favorite little obsessively repetitive pervert, ridicule from the pathetic likes of you only serves to prove me right. Thanks for being my favorite little obsessively repetitive pervert AND useful idiot. Keep up the good work.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Adam

#84712 Mar 27, 2013
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course God has a plan. It doesn't include Adam though.
Have you made &#8203;&#8203;yourself to be a moppet for homosexuals? Tell me what is your pursuit?
Adam

#84713 Mar 27, 2013
@LuLu Ford

Have you made yourself to be a puppet for homosexuals? Tell me what is your pursuit?
Adam

#84714 Mar 27, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Adolf, my favorite little obsessively repetitive pervert, ridicule from the pathetic likes of you only serves to prove me right. Thanks for being my favorite little obsessively repetitive pervert AND useful idiot. Keep up the good work.
You wicked liar and servant of Beezelbul.You gonna die soon for your wicked sins you greedy bastard.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#84715 Mar 27, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You wicked liar and servant of Beezelbul.You gonna die soon for your wicked sins you greedy bastard.
Poor Adam - exposed as a hypocrite for only believing in the parts of the bible he wants to believe.

Shouldn't you be out killing adulterers like your bible tells you to?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 min Chris Clearwater 174,541
Too many Asians in California which makes it suck (Mar '12) 6 min Aikifreak 95
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 min lil whispers 602,819
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min scaritual 753,715
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 29 min Aikifreak 37,352
why are mexican men are small and ugly??? (May '07) 33 min Musicislife 171
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 43 min Oxbow 550,917
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Charlie Sheen 262,083
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 3 hr girls united states 173

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE