|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
What in f**k does objecting to a inhuman person who promotes hatred against gays have to do with being gay. I just am one of the majority of people who find hate mongers and bigots despicable, but I also make it my goal to let people who act that way know how I feel and that also if their opinions are such that they might either inspire others to commit crimes against gays, or commit them themselves, then they should be charged by the courts with hate mongering and serve good healthy prison terms, followed by several years of working to help those they have maligned, failing which they go back to prison until they rot.
You must be the lawyer for the lost soul. Your commitment for those makes you a hypocrite..
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the sick one.
You liar.Go back to hell where you come from.
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
GAAAAG!
Why are you saying "sweetie" so much.
It's really annoying. Not to your target, clearly - that you have utterly failed to do.
But to the rest of us.
Give it a rest!
I hope he annoys you, troll.
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Your desire to be a prophet is laughable.
Not even close Adam.
Yes it certainly is! Adam succeeds only in shooting himself in the foot.

LOLOL
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
If that was directed at me, I am not a gay guy. I am just a guy who finds bigots despicable and those who advocate the victims of their bigotry should be killed as beneath contempt.
There is nothing about the gay life style that attracts me, nor am I attracted to men at all, except possibly one who can carry on a good conversation, as a friend. I am way too obsessed by women for that.
I just don't approve of bigotry, and persecution of people for something that is a condition of their birth rather than some act they choose to commit which harms people, such as the things you advocate.
I would not advocate harm against even someone as low as you, but I would highly agree to your being put somewhere where you can not harm anyone.
The majority of people by far, that support gays and object to homophobes are heterosexuals.
Good on ya, mate. There should be more like you.
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
So much deviance, so much trolling, so much flaming, its ridiculous.
I just don't understand why he can still post here on Topix, after what he has done.
I don't know why Topix tolerates all of that one's idiocy. Esp after what happen to Chartreuse. But they seem to.
:-(

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
Tricky Rick you have to shut up for once and for all.
I have never agreed with you.
No??? Really? Adolf, sweetie, if you were any more of a moron, you'd need someone with you 24 hours a day to remind you to breath every now and again. But you will always be my pervert.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You.
U R correct. I love ya baby.

Smooch.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
@Rick in Kansas
Get the facts straight.You broke godīs plan the concept of family, the tradition of your human parents(mommy and daddy family) and entered the family of Satan.Your arguements are satanic.
Does God really have a plan Adam?

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell no. You mistake me with somebofy else. The guy you mean was Steve from and Adam and Steve. He dwells no longer among you. He died for his sins. You want to be next I guess.
R U trying to make me jealous?

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Does God really have a plan Adam?
Of course God has a plan. It doesn't include Adam though.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Good on ya, mate. There should be more like you.
Always should be.
Elle

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

There is one Law-giver and judge, Jehovah, and he has said "when a man lies down with a male the same as one lies down with a woman, both of them have done a detestable thing."
'What! Do you not know that unrighteous persons will not inherit God's Kingdom? Do not be misled. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men kept for un-natural purposes, nor men who lie with men....'

'I would not have come to know sin if it had not been for the Law'
Gowtham

Bangalore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

we welcome every one but while coming come as human not as a homosexual

“unintelligible ”

Since: Mar 13

Gobi Desert, Outer Mongolia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quote>
Does this mean it's all over now?
Let this thread die.
RIP
</quote>

Back so soon?

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
@Just Think
We know thinking is not your strength. We donīt have to use Leviticus 18 on you poor gay guys. Homosexuals will destroy themself anyway.
Poor Adam - exposed as a hypocrite for only believing in the parts of the bible he wants to believe. Its so awesome to watch you come unhinged!

Since: Oct 12

today in Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
So much deviance, so much trolling, so much flaming, its ridiculous.
I just don't understand why he can still post here on Topix, after what he has done.
You do realize he is posting as the Twigs guy with no account from NC, and also the banned _Absinthe_ and the "dead" _Chartreuse_ and the "Australian" Rosa Winkle, right?
Or did you miss that part.
"What he has done" does NOT include "murdering with posts" the supposededly dead _Chartreuse_. That was his hoax on you, just like his supposed dead wife and dead neighbor Pianoman40, who were both him until they were banned and "coincidentally" died the next day. And Figarooo who was declared dead and then said she'd just got tired of posting for a while.
Six (6) years. Phil Gray has been fooling you six years.
Which is a sorrier stooge?

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Elle wrote:
There is one Law-giver and judge, Jehovah, and he has said "when a man lies down with a male the same as one lies down with a woman, both of them have done a detestable thing."
'What! Do you not know that unrighteous persons will not inherit God's Kingdom? Do not be misled. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men kept for un-natural purposes, nor men who lie with men....'
'I would not have come to know sin if it had not been for the Law'
If that is what you want to CHOOSE to believe, you go right ahead, but others who believe that there is but one Law-giver and Judge, the same one you have in fact, don't believe God agrees with your choice. FYI, the closest to the original of your second verse doesn't agree with your particular translation. Paul did not mention "men who lie with men" nor did he mention any sexual acts that they might be doing. According to the oldest copies of Paul's epistle, he combined the words for man(singular) and bed, not a word that the audience that would have recognized as meaning what your newer copy says, not even close. Early Christians taught what Paul was saying as a condemnation of the act that man might be committing alone in that bed.
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

@Rick In Kansas

Satan owns your subconscious. You must be reprogramed. Itīs seems like you donīt want to get help. Thatīs because your ego makes you believe you are right and others are wrong.
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>No??? Really? Adolf, sweetie, if you were any more of a moron, you'd need someone with you 24 hours a day to remind you to breath every now and again. But you will always be my pervert.
Canīt you understand you dummy. You are wrong in all cases.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 77,261 - 77,280 of89,638
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

524 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 4 min w wmanuk 36,120
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min danetoo 109,819
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Rosa_Winkel 680,995
avandia 2014 5 min celia 84
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 10 min Rosa_Winkel 596,630
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min truth 512,399
Goat Simulator Free Download Pc Game 18 min adfasdfa 5
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 1 hr relish45 290
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 hr number four 217,305
•••
•••
•••