Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
We donīt have to use Leviticus 18 on you poor gay guys. Homosexuals will destroy themself anyway.
If that was directed at me, I am not a gay guy. I am just a guy who finds bigots despicable and those who advocate the victims of their bigotry should be killed as beneath contempt.

There is nothing about the gay life style that attracts me, nor am I attracted to men at all, except possibly one who can carry on a good conversation, as a friend. I am way too obsessed by women for that.

I just don't approve of bigotry, and persecution of people for something that is a condition of their birth rather than some act they choose to commit which harms people, such as the things you advocate.

I would not advocate harm against even someone as low as you, but I would highly agree to your being put somewhere where you can not harm anyone.

The majority of people by far, that support gays and object to homophobes are heterosexuals.
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Dumpling, you will always be one of my favorite perverts here and forever my little Adolf. Nothing will ever change my feelings for you. I thought I had made that clear. There really isn't anything you can do to change what is and always will be except for you to go play on threads I don't. Remember sweetie, you're the one who chases after me, not the other way around. Oh, I cut out your homoerotic sexual fantasies about me. I thought you had embarrassed yourself enough by calling yourself my pervert.
Tricky Ricky you dumbass you twist the facts again.Homosexuality is considered as a perversion not heterosaxuality. The apple must have fallen very far from your family your from your (mommy and daddy)Who comes?
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
If that was directed at me, I am not a gay guy. I am just a guy who finds bigots despicable and those who advocate the victims of their bigotry should be killed as beneath contempt.
There is nothing about the gay life style that attracts me, nor am I attracted to men at all, except possibly one who can carry on a good conversation, as a friend. I am way too obsessed by women for that.
I just don't approve of bigotry, and persecution of people for something that is a condition of their birth rather than some act they choose to commit which harms people, such as the things you advocate.
I would not advocate harm against even someone as low as you, but I would highly agree to your being put somewhere where you can not harm anyone.
The majority of people by far, that support gays and object to homophobes are heterosexuals.
I donīt believe you even if you tell the truth. You must have some genetic defects or something.
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Tricky Ricky you dumbass you twist the facts again.Homosexuality is considered as a perversion not heterosexuality. The apple must have fallen very far from your family-tree(mommy and daddy)How comes?

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

_Chartreuse__Olive__WW_ wrote:
Oops, did I say German?
I meant I'm [checks proxy] Hungarian!
Yass, that's the ticket!
Stupid.

“unstoppable”

Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

WTF wrote:
WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WT F?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?
WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WT F?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?
WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WT F?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?
WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WT F?WTF?WTF?WTF?
WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WT F?WTF?WTF?
WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WT F?WTF?
WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WT F?
WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?
WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?
WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?
WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?
WTF?WTF?WTF?
WTF?WTF?
WTF?
Oy
Oy
WTF?
WTF?WTF?
WTF?WTF?WTF?
WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?
WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?
WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?
WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?
WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WT F?
WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WT F?WTF?
WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WT F?WTF?WTF?
WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WT F?WTF?WTF?WTF?
WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WT F?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?
WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WT F?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?
WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WT F?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?
That's cool!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
So do you finally admit that you are gay after all the crap and lies you said in other threads such like you arenīt gay and stuff like that.
What in f**k does objecting to a inhuman person who promotes hatred against gays have to do with being gay. I just am one of the majority of people who find hate mongers and bigots despicable, but I also make it my goal to let people who act that way know how I feel and that also if their opinions are such that they might either inspire others to commit crimes against gays, or commit them themselves, then they should be charged by the courts with hate mongering and serve good healthy prison terms, followed by several years of working to help those they have maligned, failing which they go back to prison until they rot.

“unstoppable”

Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Not fooled by Phil Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit to being the poser sock WTF.
And of course you use the Phil Gray retarded schoolboy "laugh" letters.
And I noticed you brought up all the Phil Gray names "JFTR" and "Pesecote", both originally your poser socks.
But you forgot that Pesecote was never spelled that way except by you, Phil.
Busted again.
But what does it matter? Nobody here is your friend.
Nobody here cares if you are gone for a week or a month, so it's stupid to declare you are back.
You think this is like the old lady thread with Old School Granny, but it's not. No fake (((HUGS))) here.
And posing as gay is not new for you is it? You had Charro and the fat hippo and CCCicero and Pianoman40 - all gay socks you would bring in for the sole purpose of attacking and threatening them with mayhem in real life and getting banned for it.
It sucks to be Phil Gray, The Topix Poser, professional flake
ISTBPG,TTPPF
So much deviance, so much trolling, so much flaming, its ridiculous.

I just don't understand why he can still post here on Topix, after what he has done.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of you, I am human being. Why should the world treat you with respect and christian love?
Mainly aside from fighting against bigotry and hate mongering, I am known by people who know me, as a decent living person, with two very bright children, now both parents themselves, who are both in helping professions. I only get nasty with creeps who use the cover of the internet to take out their personal lack of self esteem by demonizing minorities in our society, who if they are not one of those same groups, are not affected at all by these minorities, but because they need someone to step on to try to rise above where they are in their sewer they pick on people who are at a disadvantage because they are a small group in society which puts them at a disadvantage to protect themselves.

Unless you are just pretending to be a hate monger and bigot to cause trouble, and if you are being factual in what you portray as yourself, you are a pretty low life creature in my opinion, and I suspect in the opinion of most people who actually know you in your real world, if you have a real world.
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

@Rick in Kansas

Get the facts straight.You broke godīs plan the concept of family, the tradition of your human parents(mommy and daddy family) and entered the family of Satan.Your arguements are satanic.

“unstoppable”

Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
I donīt think that the enemies who laughed today, will still be laughing tomorrow. At the least when Gay gurus and gay junkies have diseases such as HIV and AIDS, they will have nothing to laugh about.
You are the sick one.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You are waste of human clay. Your mother should have flush you down under the toilet When she gave birth to you.
We did not have a flush toilet in our home when my mother gave birth to me, so if she was going to flush me she would have had to find someone who was fortunate enough to have one. I can't recall the exact year but I was likely 10 or more before we had a flush toilet installed. Before that, if I wanted to use a flush toilet I would have to go to my grandparents homes, as they got flush toilets before my parents did, but my dad's parents would have got one when I was 3 or 4, and I don't remember when my mom's parents got one but they had one pretty well as long as I can remember.
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
What in f**k does objecting to a inhuman person who promotes hatred against gays have to do with being gay. I just am one of the majority of people who find hate mongers and bigots despicable, but I also make it my goal to let people who act that way know how I feel and that also if their opinions are such that they might either inspire others to commit crimes against gays, or commit them themselves, then they should be charged by the courts with hate mongering and serve good healthy prison terms, followed by several years of working to help those they have maligned, failing which they go back to prison until they rot.
You must be the lawyer for the lost soul. Your commitment for those makes you a hypocrite..
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the sick one.
You liar.Go back to hell where you come from.
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
GAAAAG!
Why are you saying "sweetie" so much.
It's really annoying. Not to your target, clearly - that you have utterly failed to do.
But to the rest of us.
Give it a rest!
I hope he annoys you, troll.
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Your desire to be a prophet is laughable.
Not even close Adam.
Yes it certainly is! Adam succeeds only in shooting himself in the foot.

LOLOL
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Good on ya, mate. There should be more like you.
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
So much deviance, so much trolling, so much flaming, its ridiculous.
I just don't understand why he can still post here on Topix, after what he has done.
I don't know why Topix tolerates all of that one's idiocy. Esp after what happen to Chartreuse. But they seem to.
:-(

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
Tricky Rick you have to shut up for once and for all.
I have never agreed with you.
No??? Really? Adolf, sweetie, if you were any more of a moron, you'd need someone with you 24 hours a day to remind you to breath every now and again. But you will always be my pervert.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You.
U R correct. I love ya baby.

Smooch.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 77,241 - 77,260 of93,160
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

435 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Hidingfromyou 529,756
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min Hidingfromyou 223,068
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min gort 716,181
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 20 min HasBhaRAT Trolls Fixers 114,565
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Chess 440,799
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Serah 598,716
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 2 hr Sasha 108
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr onemale 255,614
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 12 hr Shut-Up 60
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••