this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

I'm glad my little Adolf has so many friends to play with him now. He gets so freaked out when he's ignored...
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so entirely predictable. You keep telling everyone else to "go away". So, do you think this is your personal site?
Germans have the kinkiest sexual habits, often hidden WELL withing the closet.
Today I want to be a prophet again.I can predict you one thing. Homosexuality will lead homosexuals into the hell.
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
I'm glad my little Adolf has so many friends to play with him now. He gets so freaked out when he's ignored...
I am not your little Adolf your pervert. Go play with your own dick tricky Ricky. Did you mastrubated today?
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
Tweedy, you really should be taking notes on the critiques you receive here. We already know that you don't think, we are the ones who keep telling you that is your problem.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Today I want to be a prophet again.I can predict you one thing. Homosexuality will lead homosexuals into the hell.
Yawn...be quiet, troll - you've already been exposed as a complete hypocrite who doesn't really believe the bible...
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn...be quiet, troll - you've already been exposed as a complete hypocrite who doesn't really believe the bible...
Stfu you wicked servant of Beezelbul. Thinking is not your strong point:You never think before you post. You have mistaken me with your mentor Rick in Kansas, the gay guru.
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

@Just Think

We know thinking is not your strength. We donīt have to use Leviticus 18 on you poor gay guys. Homosexuals will destroy themself anyway.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
Tweedy, you really should be taking notes on the critiques you receive here. We already know that you don't think, we are the ones who keep telling you that is your problem.
Adolf, dumpling, that was ever so clever of you, did you think that up all by your little self? No? it would have been funnier if I had actually said "I think" in the post you replied to. In comedy dear, timing is everything and you ain't got it.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Oh look at that. Some troll just played with the icons. What a waste of time.

How long did it take?

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
I am not your little Adolf your pervert.
Dumpling, you will always be one of my favorite perverts here and forever my little Adolf. Nothing will ever change my feelings for you. I thought I had made that clear. There really isn't anything you can do to change what is and always will be except for you to go play on threads I don't. Remember sweetie, you're the one who chases after me, not the other way around. Oh, I cut out your homoerotic sexual fantasies about me. I thought you had embarrassed yourself enough by calling yourself my pervert.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Dumpling, you will always be one of my favorite perverts here and forever my little Adolf. Nothing will ever change my feelings for you. I thought I had made that clear. There really isn't anything you can do to change what is and always will be except for you to go play on threads I don't. Remember sweetie, you're the one who chases after me, not the other way around. Oh, I cut out your homoerotic sexual fantasies about me. I thought you had embarrassed yourself enough by calling yourself my pervert.
Oh my! A secret admirer.
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Adolf, dumpling, that was ever so clever of you, did you think that up all by your little self? No? it would have been funnier if I had actually said "I think" in the post you replied to. In comedy dear, timing is everything and you ain't got it.
Projection. We know thinking is not your strength.So I did a little projection extra for you. We should flush you down the toilet. Where you do belong with cockroaches and stinky shit and rats and bacterias and disease called death.
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
Oh look at that. Some troll just played with the icons. What a waste of time.
How long did it take?
Thatīs what you did all the time. Projection

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Thatīs what you did all the time. Projection
True. It takes one to know one right?

Let's give Adam a big round of applause here. LMAO

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Thatīs the best solution.
If you are stating that homosexuals should be put to death, then you you should be arrested, charged and imprisoned. I would think the sentence should be as long as one for murder.

A person who would have the opinion that gays should be put to death is not a safe person to be running loose in society.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Is this the new kinder and gentler Adam?

Hey Adam. Have a great Easter bro.

Peace be with you.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

WasteWater wrote:
Oh my! A secret admirer.
I wish he had kept it secret, his is the obsession that don't know when to shut the heck up.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I donīt care your critics. You should rather take a look on the position of the bible and what it says regarding your sinful lifestyle. That will be definetly your problem not mine.
Why don't you get lost? You are a poor excuse for a human being, whoever you are.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>I wish he had kept it secret, his is the obsession that don't know when to shut the heck up.
Adam loves me too. He just has some very strange ways of showing his undying affection.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
Adam loves me too. He just has some very strange ways of showing his undying affection.
Strange is being polite, disturbed and more than just a little bit creepy is the vibe I get.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 77,201 - 77,220 of93,218
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

412 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 min Gabric 62
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min River Tam 716,425
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 11 min ali 332
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 min The Awakener 171,443
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 14 min Lab28 223,166
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 23 min ROYAL 4,076
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 28 min Nobody 2 Special 1,477
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 36 min truth 529,972
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 255,692
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••