58,162 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#84630 Mar 26, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
I'm glad my little Adolf has so many friends to play with him now. He gets so freaked out when he's ignored...
I am not your little Adolf your pervert. Go play with your own dick tricky Ricky. Did you mastrubated today?
Adam

#84631 Mar 26, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
I'm glad my little Adolf has so many friends to play with him now. He gets so freaked out when he's ignored...
Tweedy, you really should be taking notes on the critiques you receive here. We already know that you don't think, we are the ones who keep telling you that is your problem.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#84632 Mar 26, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Today I want to be a prophet again.I can predict you one thing. Homosexuality will lead homosexuals into the hell.
Yawn...be quiet, troll - you've already been exposed as a complete hypocrite who doesn't really believe the bible...
Adam

#84633 Mar 26, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn...be quiet, troll - you've already been exposed as a complete hypocrite who doesn't really believe the bible...
Stfu you wicked servant of Beezelbul. Thinking is not your strong point:You never think before you post. You have mistaken me with your mentor Rick in Kansas, the gay guru.
Adam

#84634 Mar 26, 2013
@Just Think

We know thinking is not your strength. We don´t have to use Leviticus 18 on you poor gay guys. Homosexuals will destroy themself anyway.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#84635 Mar 26, 2013
Adam wrote:
Tweedy, you really should be taking notes on the critiques you receive here. We already know that you don't think, we are the ones who keep telling you that is your problem.
Adolf, dumpling, that was ever so clever of you, did you think that up all by your little self? No? it would have been funnier if I had actually said "I think" in the post you replied to. In comedy dear, timing is everything and you ain't got it.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#84636 Mar 26, 2013
Oh look at that. Some troll just played with the icons. What a waste of time.

How long did it take?

this one

#84637 Mar 26, 2013
Adam wrote:
I am not your little Adolf your pervert.
Dumpling, you will always be one of my favorite perverts here and forever my little Adolf. Nothing will ever change my feelings for you. I thought I had made that clear. There really isn't anything you can do to change what is and always will be except for you to go play on threads I don't. Remember sweetie, you're the one who chases after me, not the other way around. Oh, I cut out your homoerotic sexual fantasies about me. I thought you had embarrassed yourself enough by calling yourself my pervert.

Location hidden

#84638 Mar 26, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Dumpling, you will always be one of my favorite perverts here and forever my little Adolf. Nothing will ever change my feelings for you. I thought I had made that clear. There really isn't anything you can do to change what is and always will be except for you to go play on threads I don't. Remember sweetie, you're the one who chases after me, not the other way around. Oh, I cut out your homoerotic sexual fantasies about me. I thought you had embarrassed yourself enough by calling yourself my pervert.
Oh my! A secret admirer.
Adam

#84639 Mar 26, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Adolf, dumpling, that was ever so clever of you, did you think that up all by your little self? No? it would have been funnier if I had actually said "I think" in the post you replied to. In comedy dear, timing is everything and you ain't got it.
Projection. We know thinking is not your strength.So I did a little projection extra for you. We should flush you down the toilet. Where you do belong with cockroaches and stinky shit and rats and bacterias and disease called death.
Adam

#84640 Mar 26, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
Oh look at that. Some troll just played with the icons. What a waste of time.
How long did it take?
That´s what you did all the time. Projection

Location hidden

#84641 Mar 26, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
That´s what you did all the time. Projection
True. It takes one to know one right?

Let's give Adam a big round of applause here. LMAO

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#84642 Mar 26, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
That´s the best solution.
If you are stating that homosexuals should be put to death, then you you should be arrested, charged and imprisoned. I would think the sentence should be as long as one for murder.

A person who would have the opinion that gays should be put to death is not a safe person to be running loose in society.

Location hidden

#84643 Mar 26, 2013
Is this the new kinder and gentler Adam?

Hey Adam. Have a great Easter bro.

Peace be with you.

this one

#84644 Mar 26, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
Oh my! A secret admirer.
I wish he had kept it secret, his is the obsession that don't know when to shut the heck up.

Location hidden

#84645 Mar 26, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I don´t care your critics. You should rather take a look on the position of the bible and what it says regarding your sinful lifestyle. That will be definetly your problem not mine.
Why don't you get lost? You are a poor excuse for a human being, whoever you are.

Location hidden

#84646 Mar 26, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>I wish he had kept it secret, his is the obsession that don't know when to shut the heck up.
Adam loves me too. He just has some very strange ways of showing his undying affection.

this one

#84647 Mar 26, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
Adam loves me too. He just has some very strange ways of showing his undying affection.
Strange is being polite, disturbed and more than just a little bit creepy is the vibe I get.

Location hidden

#84648 Mar 26, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
This ain´t your personal site. I say the damn thing I want and I tell it like it is. Don´t like it? Try stop me.
If we knew your real identity, whoever you are, you would be stopped. That is pretty well a guarantee. If I knew who you are I would have already reported you to the police in your area. You should at least be on a list of people who police watch and investigate for unsolved murders.

Being a sick bigoted human being is bad enough, but stating that homosexuals should be put to death is about as low as any human can go without actually being identified only as sewage sludge.

IMO, you should leave this site, before someone who is computer/internet savvy traces you. I have been tracked online by some hate mongers, like yourself, so I know it can be done.

Location hidden

#84649 Mar 26, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Strange is being polite, disturbed and more than just a little bit creepy is the vibe I get.
What do you expect of someone posting from a place in Germany called Bad Vibel?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Bongo 855,050
Re-Programming Americans To Take Part In Their ... 2 min Sanjay 2
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 min lightbeamrider 177,178
Whole Foods finally admits it ripped customers ... 10 min Knock off purse s... 9
"Hey!!!! Do you think I have an ODD-SHAPED HEAD... 11 min Doctor REALITY 32
LOUD CRYIN' SPOILED Black Kids in Wal Mart!!!!! 12 min Knock off purse s... 59
the REAL REASON the state of California lost to... 16 min Knock off purse s... 7
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 18 min PortaBella ITA 612,626
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 43 min USA Born 596,403
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 57 min I Am No One_ 444,353
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr Brian_G 1,019
More from around the web