57,379 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#84308 Mar 21, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Oh I doing fine right now, never been better.:) And how about yourself, Rosa? Man, I just love Aussies! You know what's funny though, every time I see a post with your name on it, I always think "Rosa Winkel... Rocky and Bull Winkel." Lol I dunno why, I just do. I wish I lived in Australia, it'd be so awesome! I know I don't come to this thread too often anymore but it's still great to hear from ya. XD
Gday mate!

U would have loved it down here a few weeks ago, we had the Mardi Gras parade. How do so many gays get so creative?!!

Afterwards I love watching all the amazing people walking around the streets. Apart from the obvious LGBTs, there were plenty of straight couples having a good night out. Some even wore rainbow colours.

When U see that, U wonder about the haters on here and what their problem is?!
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

#84309 Mar 21, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> No boy, your the genetic defect, Mr. White Power (Heil Seige!) What a loser.. you Nazi ass prick! LoloL Aren't you going to be late for your appt. with your psychiatrist? Hurry along now.. ShoO! ScaT! ScraM! Get lost, jackass!
Adam is the most pathetic of the lot. He even rants with his poofter bashing crap on the other threads, which is really off-topic. They mostly ignore him.

Madam Adam, I like that one. LOLOL!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#84310 Mar 21, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
An apocalyptic illusion. Signs of the anti christ
I have no time for apocalypses or anti-Christs. Never followed that stuff. Seems too much like some of those vampire movies, etc., which I read about that are supposedly popular nowadays but I have not seen. If I am going to deal in fantasy, it needs to be something on a bit lighter scale than the end of the world, and the coming of whatever. Besides, if I was still a participating and believing Christian, I would omit all references to such things in my beliefs.

My beliefs when I considered myself a Christian were along the line of living as the character, Christ, of the NT myths taught people to live, not to dwell on some scatter-brain's dreams about some horror that he thought was coming at the 'end times'.
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

#84311 Mar 21, 2013
brittany ___ wrote:
and here in france we give everyone wine and that's how i won
Sante'!
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

#84312 Mar 21, 2013
Rosa Winkel _Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a simpleton.
Fair dinkum.
Throw another roo on the barbie.
F*#k off, troll. We all know you're the simpleton.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#84313 Mar 21, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text>
Come off it. The ONLY reason you are here today is to read and study Adam's every word and hope to randomly convince him of something by quoting the bible, with you admit is collected fiction.
If you want to stop hearing from him, stop talking to him.
Oh, right, you can't do that, because ranting at ranters who rant at other ranter is the sum total of your life.
What a pair of losers.
I don't know you by your current name, nor Adam by his current name, though I assume, by your comments, that you are both longterm posters on Topix. Adam, according to his posts as Adam, is a bigot and a total loser. I have responded to him because I was not aware that he has been here longterm, and likely I had stopped posting to him in his other incarnations.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#84314 Mar 21, 2013
Adam wrote:
Why wonīt the protestant church in america tell you that the two moms and two dads family policy is not christ like. Did they
become corrupted like the psychatrist in the 70īs when they removed the sickness of homosexuality from the mental disorder list?
What wonderful human being we have. All corrupted and deluded away from the truth.
Because that would be a lie.

NEXT
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#84315 Mar 21, 2013
So acording to this faked votings we the straights are sick and need to go to the psychatrists.

Two years ago the voting was over 60% says yes and 30 + x says no. Now two years later things turned upsight down. 60+x says no and only 30 says yes it is a sin. Like Dr Bilal says we live in the times where things are bad today are good tomorrow and what today is good can be bad tomorrow.

Location hidden

#84316 Mar 21, 2013
Adam wrote:
So acording to this faked votings we the straights are sick and need to go to the psychatrists.
Two years ago the voting was over 60% says yes and 30 + x says no. Now two years later things turned upsight down. 60+x says no and only 30 says yes it is a sin. Like Dr Bilal says we live in the times where things are bad today are good tomorrow and what today is good can be bad tomorrow.
WTF is Dr. Bilal?

WTF cares?

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#84317 Mar 21, 2013
Adam wrote:
Have you prayed to your god for guidance over why you spend so many hours obsessing over homosexuals?
Adam

#84318 Mar 21, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you prayed to your god for guidance over why you spend so many hours obsessing over homosexuals?
Your lies are written down there in your little black book.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#84319 Mar 21, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lies are written down there in your little black book.
Why're you so sure there IS a LBB? Methinks the lady doth possess said tome of "wisdom..."
Adam

#84321 Mar 21, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> NOBODY gives a diddly squat about your worthless opinions..
Why do you?
Adam

#84322 Mar 21, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> When will you ever learn to just STFU?!
When you learn that homosexuality is a sin. STFU

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#84324 Mar 21, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
When you learn that homosexuality is a sin. STFU
There are hundreds of laws in Leviticus. Do you follow the all? Do you?

Of course not.

That's why you're a lousy Christian and an internet troll.

Steve, your boyfriend, called. He said to be on your hands and knees waiting for him when he gets home.
Adam

#84325 Mar 21, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
There are hundreds of laws in Leviticus. Do you follow the all? Do you?
Of course not.
That's why you're a lousy Christian and an internet troll.
Steve, your boyfriend, called. He said to be on your hands and knees waiting for him when he gets home.
Tell me which one I donīt follow.

Location hidden

#84327 Mar 21, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably most of the 613 laws and statutes in the Law of Moses.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#84328 Mar 21, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a phony, a fraud, and a liar.

Jesus sent me a message on my cell-phone which said, "can you believe this jerk?"
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

#84329 Mar 21, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF is Dr. Bilal?
WTF cares?
Some towelhead dingbat, who got himself deported and barred from Germany. You're right, WTF cares?

YAWN!
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#84330 Mar 21, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably most of the 613 laws and statutes in the Law of Moses.
Well not many COULD follow most of those laws. They're out there!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Bud-e-roe 753,755
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Estelle 550,977
Do you Think Pageants are good for teenagers (Feb '12) 20 min Otto Von Hapsburg 5
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 21 min CIMe 118,744
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 23 min truth 262,093
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 26 min bad bob 174,545
If I had the POWER............ 37 min Doctor REALITY 53
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 51 min BenAdam 602,855
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 8 hr girls united states 173

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE