57,492 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Since: Nov 11

Fukushima

#84284 Mar 21, 2013
Adam wrote:
Why wont the protestant church in america tell you that the two moms and two dads family policy is not christ like. Did they
become corrupted like the psychatrist in the 70s when they removed the sickness of homosexuality from the mental disorder list?
What wonderful human being we have. All corrupted and deluded away from the truth.
Constant blabbering from you, constant non-sense.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#84285 Mar 21, 2013
Tzunammi wrote:
<quoted text>
Constant blabbering from you, constant non-sense.
You evil child of ADAM and EVE.
Adam

#84286 Mar 21, 2013
Sorry not mine. I meant the evil child of ADAM and STEVE.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#84287 Mar 21, 2013
Adam wrote:
It's almost as if I'm talking to the wall.
Well, you are an idiot, so there is a good chance that's what's happening...

Location hidden

#84288 Mar 21, 2013
Adam wrote:
Some protestant church in america has adopted free masonic rituals. They have already perverted the church with gay marriage.
Have you prayed to your god for guidance over why you spend so many hours obsessing over homosexuals?
Adam

#84291 Mar 21, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you prayed to your god for guidance over why you spend so many hours obsessing over homosexuals?
Nothing worthy.
Adam

#84292 Mar 21, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you are an idiot, so there is a good chance that's what's happening...
You evil adopted gay child of ADAM and STEVE. Moron

Location hidden

#84293 Mar 21, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing worthy.
We know you're not worthy, but that shouldn't stop you from praying to your god to overcome your obsession with homosexuality.

Location hidden

#84294 Mar 21, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You evil adopted gay child of ADAM and STEVE. Moron
Odd, I don't remember being adopted...
Adam

#84295 Mar 21, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
We know you're not worthy, but that shouldn't stop you from praying to your god to overcome your obsession with homosexuality.
Stop talking crap and lies all the time.

“The name is ironic. I'm a girl”

Since: Jan 13

Fletcher, NC &Fayetteville, NC

#84296 Mar 21, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>

Adam wrote:
It's almost as if I'm talking to the wall.
</quote>

You may as well because you have nothing to say worth listening too.
Come off it. The ONLY reason you are here today is to read and study Adam's every word and hope to randomly convince him of something by quoting the bible, with you admit is collected fiction.

If you want to stop hearing from him, stop talking to him.
Oh, right, you can't do that, because ranting at ranters who rant at other ranter is the sum total of your life.

What a pair of losers.

“The name is ironic. I'm a girl”

Since: Jan 13

Fletcher, NC &Fayetteville, NC

#84297 Mar 21, 2013
Tzunammi wrote:
<quoted text>

Rosa Winkel _Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a simpleton.
</quote>

Stop stealing Chartreuse's name, what is wrong with you? Is your bullying going to go on and on and on, after what you have done? It didn't make you self-examine for one minute?

Crazy.
Take a chill pill. Chartreuse gave up her name when she started posting as Rosa Winkel "from Australia" via proxy.
"What you've done"??
Look who told you about it and you will discover Chartreuse started the rumor of her own demise, and admitted it.
Rosa Winkel _Chartreuse_

Tuggerah, Australia

#84298 Mar 21, 2013
Tzunammi wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop stealing Chartreuse's name, what is wrong with you? Is your bullying going to go on and on and on, after what you have done? It didn't make you self-examine for one minute?
Crazy.
You are a simpleton.
Fair dinkum.
Throw another roo on the barbie.
Adam

#84299 Mar 21, 2013
I wish they would admit that many people are not happy with their homosexuality or lesbianism, and that this conflict is internal, based on legitimate, intelligent religious and moral convictions--not just the result of a so-called "homophobic" society which is forcing guilt upon people who don't conform to a heterosexual ethic. Stop throwing out the cheap, inaccurate labels like "internalized homophobia" to explain our motivations.
_Chartreuse_

Tuggerah, Australia

#84300 Mar 21, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a chill pill. Chartreuse gave up her name when she started posting as Rosa Winkel "from Australia" via proxy.
"What you've done"??
Look who told you about it and you will discover Chartreuse started the rumor of her own demise, and admitted it.
Hey, I tell my story my own way okay?
As WaspWaste sez, go skittle skedaddle.

“Life is but a flush . . .”

Since: Mar 13

. . . then you sink

#84301 Mar 21, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no such thing as "speaking Australian;" you have to distinguish between the Aboriginal languages and Australian English that make up the linguistic profile of Australia.
On the other hand, I'm pretty sure you only know how to speak a language known as Asshat. The only cure for this is a rare type of pastry known as the shutthefuckupcake.
</quote>

Okay, enough country scamming already!
You're not in Mexico, goofball is not in Indonesia,_Chartreuse_ is not in Australia, Adam is not in Germany, nobody is in Arabia ... Nobody here is out of the US.

Faking an accent only fools _Olive_The_Gullible_
And since she is soooo gullible, where is the fun in that?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#84302 Mar 21, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Oh I doing fine right now, never been better.:) And how about yourself, Rosa? Man, I just love Aussies! You know what's funny though, every time I see a post with your name on it, I always think "Rosa Winkel... Rocky and Bull Winkel." Lol I dunno why, I just do. I wish I lived in Australia, it'd be so awesome! I know I don't come to this thread too often anymore but it's still great to hear from ya. XD
Didn't you mean 'Butch Winkel'?

Smirk.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#84303 Mar 21, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
Oh, just to let all know, The American Society of Pediatrics just made a new statement that says that homosexual parents have no difference when it comes to raising children and that it does not effect a child's development in any way, shape, or form when compared to their heterosexual coupled counterparts. In other words, we are just as capable of raising children as straight couples and it does not influence them in any way at all, period. So, all you mega douche masters out there (Madam Adam, Bobble Head, and Scary Kimarey) can get a life and stop being the hypocrites they are.. constantly lying, saying that gay couples cannot make fit parents, because the new studies show otherwise. We are just as fit to be good parents as straight couples. Here's a quote from the article and the link to the website from which this quote comes from...
http://www.sj-r.com/breaking/x609791134/Natio...
CHICAGO -- The nation's most influential pediatrician's group has endorsed gay marriage, saying a stable relationship between parents regardless of sexual orientation contributes to a child's health and well-being.
The American Academy of Pediatrics' new policy, published online Thursday, cites research showing that the parents' sexual orientation has no effect on a child's development. Kids fare just as well in gay or straight families when they are nurturing and financially and emotionally stable, the academy says.
The academy believes that a two-parent marriage is best equipped to provide that kind of environment. Their policy says that if a child has two gay parents who choose to marry, "it is in the best interests of their children that legal and social institutions allow and support them to do so."
This study has been has just been released as of today, Thursday, March 21, 2013. Get with the program all you silly, racist, brainwashed bigots. We live in the real world, not not a world of religious fictional "BELIEFS" (because a religion is a "belief," not a fact).
Yada, yada, yada. They were part of a group that previously endorsed gay families based on knowingly corrupt and unprofessional 'studies' that have been discredited. Notice, they fail to list those again?

Moreover, the latest, largest and most scientific study of seven family types rated lesbian families last. AFTER single parents! Gay families did not even rate!

Go tell your mom and dad that half a family can do a better job than they did. I'm sure they will be proud...

Smirk.
Adam

#84306 Mar 21, 2013

Homosexuality and Islam - FUNNY - Sheikh Dr. Bilal Philips

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#84307 Mar 21, 2013
Adam wrote:
I wish they would admit that many people are not happy with their homosexuality or lesbianism, and that this conflict is internal, based on legitimate, intelligent religious and moral convictions--not just the result of a so-called "homophobic" society which is forcing guilt upon people who don't conform to a heterosexual ethic. Stop throwing out the cheap, inaccurate labels like "internalized homophobia" to explain our motivations.
Projection. I'm thrilled with my life. Why are you so unhappy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 560,123
Memphis 'REAL Vice Cops'!!! 7 min Doctor REALITY 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 min Lumajuice 777,321
You are of your father.....THE DEVIL 22 min Doctor REALITY 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 24 min atheist girl 605,257
Can REAL PEACE be REALIZED without Jesus Christ?? 34 min The Terminator 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Clearwater 175,773
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr YellowPissreality 265,362
More from around the web