57,474 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

#84230 Mar 20, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> He's so gay that everyone can see right through him.. I mean seriously, he only obsesses over man on man sex but never does he ever speak about two lesbian women. I think he wants it bad because that's all he ever talks about. It's on his mind 24/7 not to mention that he's on this forum ALL THE TIME, non stop.. for years now. That's why nobody believes him. I mean he's practically on this thread all day long , everyday and no other thread on Topix just this one. No heterosexual I know revolves their life around or puts so much time into a poll over homosexuality (unless they are gay... and he certainly is!) I actually feel bad for the chump because he is going to go to hell when he dies and get raped by Hitler for being a Nazi ass prick and bigot.. always talking about "White Power! White Power! Seig Heil!" and other stupid racist shit. Well... atleast we tried to pull his head outta his ass but he just couldn't keep it outta there because of his pure ignorance. Not to mention he is mentally retarded and lives in his make believe land of Oz.What a shame. It's about that time for his psychiatric shock treatments and therapies.. Hopefully he's successful with those few little brain cells that he has left.
I bet Adolf fantasises about being dominated by a man in leather. Or better still, role play in Nazi uniforms.

I've decided not to reply to him anymore. He brings out my Schadenfreude, proving that not only Germans have it.

How r u anyway, JD?

Since: Jan 13

Denpasar, Indonesia

#84231 Mar 20, 2013
A yard full of immaturity holding this thread together. Do we answer a fool that is being foolish with foolishness? It seems so.

Why can't anyone stay on topic?

Gay sex may not be criminal under our laws, but forced sex is. As someone stated earlier "It is none of our business what happens behind closed doors." That is fine. Keep it there. If anyone is being hurt in there though, I will be the first to brake down the door and help regardless of the abnormal sexual behavior taking place.

For those of us that love God; God sees everything. We know that and if gay sex is a sin, it certainly is no worse than any other sin. Lustful heterosexual sex is also a sin. How many of us are guilty of that or any other sin. Best to stop judging others and try to help them if at all possible. Stop just reading your bible and start to study it. Be diligent and love your work. Everyone should follow that.

Name calling? Ranking others down for their beliefs? That goes nowhere. What are we back in preschool again?

Stay on subject please. I would like to see some intelligent input here as I am sure others would as well. Or am I wrong?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#84232 Mar 20, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
More people like you, and the preparation for the coming of the antichrist will be done sooner as you thought.
You are such a drama queen, Mary. Oops, I mean "Adam".
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#84233 Mar 20, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Going after a person's nationality in a thread about homosexuality. How classy of you.
If that's the game you want to play, I can just as easily say that your kind of American is the kind of person who protects rapists, no? Had enough with Sandusky, or Steubenville?
Smirk.
Don't worry, we kangaroos are tough.

And Kimare only shows himself up as a complete idiot on here...as usual. I mean he probably doesn't even know his own history, like where the British shipped their convicts before 1776.

http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index...
http://www.earlyamericancrime.com/category/co...
http://www.jstor.org/stable/1833611

Short odds that plenty of today's Yanks are their descendants.

Smile.
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#84234 Mar 20, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
WHEN has Rosa slammed a Kiwi? And if so, how can you tell that the Kiwi was slammed for being a Kiwi?
I only ever pay out the Kiwis in a friendly way. Just ask my Maori mates.

Besides, they will have gay marriage before we do.
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm...
http://www.news.com.au/world-news/gay-marriag...
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

#84235 Mar 20, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
Hey, has anyone seen how the homosexuals and their supporters helped build a Rainbow colored gay pride house across the street from Westboro Baptist Church? It was on the news. Too funny... finally they got some competition and get what they deserve.
Toto, I have a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore...We must be over the rainbow.
:-)
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#84236 Mar 20, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a drama queen, Mary. Oops, I mean "Adam".
Are you really stupid that way?
Wanting so bad to become like a guy?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#84237 Mar 21, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
That doesn't make any sense...I've replied to many that you've replied to as well. At least link to a page number or something more specific!
It makes perfect sense. If you go back to my post that you termed bigoted, you will find it is a response to Rosa's post slamming Kiwi's. You look it up, you started this.

As she said last night, "I only ever pay out the Kiwis in a friendly way. Just ask my Maori mates." I too only 'pay out' to Kiwi's and Aussie's in a friendly way. That is why I knew the classic comeback's to the banter between Kiwi's and Aussie's. I lived in the Pacific Basin for 25 years.

Perhaps a sense of humor, minding your own business and less judgment would be called for?

Smirk.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#84238 Mar 21, 2013
it is a genetic fault, not a sin, live it and love it, dont be ashamed of it, you cannot hide what u were born to be, jesus chose this path for you.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#84239 Mar 21, 2013
woodenbinary wrote:
it is a genetic fault, not a sin, live it and love it, dont be ashamed of it, you cannot hide what u were born to be, jesus chose this path for you.
Civilized societies try to heal defects or correct as much as possible. They encourage an effort to live as normally as possible.
Your theology is as poor as your genetic disorder advice.
Perhaps you have a subject you are knowledgeable about???
Smile.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#84240 Mar 21, 2013
Adam wrote:
Homosexuals are forcing Jesus to come.There comes a time where the dreamz of sodomites and lesbians to live in sin will reach their critical masses. Homosexuals practice will be everywhere from Kindergartens even up in the white house. I fear that the world would have a homosexual US president in the time when the anti christ arrives.Pray to god to safe the mankind from homosexuality and to delay the coming of the anti christ the leader of the homosexuals.May god have mercy with us believers.
Oh, the mighty power of the homosexuals!

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#84241 Mar 21, 2013
Adam wrote:
Honestly I wouldnīt want to live in that end time where homosexuals have more to say than anyone else.
I wouldnīt want to live under such conditions where Jesus has to come to safe the world. It's our responsibility to safe our societies until Jesus comes
Have you prayed to your god for guidance over why you spend so many hours obsessing over homosexuals?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#84244 Mar 21, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
Oh, just to let all know, The American Society of Pediatrics just made a new statement that says that homosexual parents have no difference when it comes to raising children and that it does not effect a child's development in any way, shape, or form when compared to their heterosexual coupled counterparts. In other words, we are just as capable of raising children as straight couples and it does not influence them in any way at all, period. So, all you mega douche masters out there (Madam Adam, Bobble Head, and Scary Kimarey) can get a life and stop being the hypocrites they are.. constantly lying, saying that gay couples cannot make fit parents, because the new studies show otherwise. We are just as fit to be good parents as straight couples. Here's a quote from the article and the link to the website from which this quote comes from...
http://www.sj-r.com/breaking/x609791134/Natio...
CHICAGO -- The nation's most influential pediatrician's group has endorsed gay marriage, saying a stable relationship between parents regardless of sexual orientation contributes to a child's health and well-being.
The American Academy of Pediatrics' new policy, published online Thursday, cites research showing that the parents' sexual orientation has no effect on a child's development. Kids fare just as well in gay or straight families when they are nurturing and financially and emotionally stable, the academy says.
The academy believes that a two-parent marriage is best equipped to provide that kind of environment. Their policy says that if a child has two gay parents who choose to marry, "it is in the best interests of their children that legal and social institutions allow and support them to do so."
This study has been has just been released as of today, Thursday, March 21, 2013. Get with the program all you silly, racist, brainwashed bigots. We live in the real world, not not a world of religious fictional "BELIEFS" (because a religion is a "belief," not a fact).
Oh lordy, Adam and Kuntmary are going to blow out their sphincters when they see this. Invest in Depends now.

Since: Sep 12

#84248 Mar 21, 2013
Adam wrote:
This president will be homosexual and break any rules and morals. The anti christ will grant him his mercy and everyone who says something against gay ppl will be arrested or killed. Thatīs why homosexuals will rule the world until Jesus comes. Then the anti christ and the homosexuals will be fucked.
Adam - Who are you talking to?
And why are you talking at all?
Nobody cares what you think, not any more here than in real life.
Twigbrain doesn't care what you think.
Are you trying to convince him of something? Won't work.
He can't convince you of anything can he? No. You are a matched set of morons.
If you are drunk, go sleep it off.
If not, time to find a new hobby, as this one is just wasting your sad sordid little half-life.
Rosa Winkel _Chartreuse_

Tuggerah, Australia

#84249 Mar 21, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Oh I doing fine right now, never been better.:) And how about yourself, Rosa? Man, I just love Aussies! You know what's funny though, every time I see a post with your name on it, I always think "Rosa Winkel... Rocky and Bull Winkel." Lol I dunno why, I just do. I wish I lived in Australia, it'd be so awesome! I know I don't come to this thread too often anymore but it's still great to hear from ya. XD
You are a simpleton.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#84250 Mar 21, 2013
Adam wrote:
Homosexuals are coming to our civilization in full force. I donīt respect them coz they donīt respect god.
What connection is there between the sexual orientation of homosexuality and God?

Location hidden

#84251 Mar 21, 2013
Adam wrote:
Homosexuals are forcing Jesus to come.There comes a time where the dreamz of sodomites and lesbians to live in sin will reach their critical masses. Homosexuals practice will be everywhere from Kindergartens even up in the white house. I fear that the world would have a homosexual US president in the time when the anti christ arrives.Pray to god to safe the mankind from homosexuality and to delay the coming of the anti christ the leader of the homosexuals.May god have mercy with us believers.
Tell me that you barely made it through kindergarten and are considering going to primary school.

Location hidden

#84252 Mar 21, 2013
Adam wrote:
Honestly I wouldnīt want to live in that end time where homosexuals have more to say than anyone else.
I wouldnīt want to live under such conditions where Jesus has to come to safe the world. It's our responsibility to safe our societies until Jesus comes
So you are predicting that homosexuals will one day be the majority instead of a tiny minority that they are today?

“The name is ironic. I'm a girl”

Fletcher, NC &Fayetteville, NC

#84253 Mar 21, 2013
Rosa Winkel _Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a simpleton.
And you are a fraud. You are no more in Australia than the other Rosa Winkel. As for _Chartreuse_, if she is now pretending to be dead and posting Rosa Winkel, that's her choice.
Just like me pretending to be in the flatlands of NC when I'm really a hillibilly in Bunkum County, Appalachia .

“The name is ironic. I'm a girl”

Fletcher, NC &Fayetteville, NC

#84254 Mar 21, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
:
Adam this, Adam that ...
:
And what are you doing, trying to switch Adam from hater to gay rights activist?
Stop feeding the troll.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kokopelli's Place, too (Jan '08) 3 min Jolly 23,973
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min who 265,155
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Stilgar Fifrawi 775,385
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 min WildWeirdWillie 175,654
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 13 min preteen girl 605,026
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min atemcowboy 559,518
Who would like Darwins Theory of Evolution take... (Dec '10) 20 min Just Think 48,262
More from around the web