Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#84202 Mar 20, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Hours and hours and hours of this...you must be sooo turned on!
Have you prayed to your god for guidance over why you spend so many hours obsessing over homosexuals?
Homosexuals and their supporters argue that Jesus died for them on the cross. Mankind can do whatever they want? Mankind has got to know their limitations.
Adam

#84203 Mar 20, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Which worlds are you referring to? I have not figured out yet which regular gay basher you are, but you don't come across as being one of the brightest ones.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#84204 Mar 20, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no such thing as "speaking Australian;" you have to distinguish between the Aboriginal languages and Australian English that make up the linguistic profile of Australia.
On the other hand, I'm pretty sure you only know how to speak a language known as Asshat. The only cure for this is a rare type of pastry known as the shutthefuckupcake.
I have to admit, the first part was true, and the last part was clever funny. I enjoyed being the brunt of your anger.

One of the first honest, intelligent and clever responses in a long time!

Smile.

Location hidden

#84205 Mar 20, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
My father wasn't a convict, he was a Currency lad. As plenty of us are, except the newer imports.
http://www.myplace.edu.au/decades_timeline/18...
Open Google before opening your big trap, then U won't look dumber than any blonde.
That's exactly what my Kiwi friend said, only you left out the convict sex part.

I hope you've learned to leave other people's currency alone too!

Snicker.
Adam

#84206 Mar 20, 2013
Steve of Adam and Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
I did ask myself, and I confirmed that you are indeed Satan's b1tch.
So I guess we have an evil child of ADAM and EVE.

Since: Nov 11

Fukushima

#84208 Mar 20, 2013
Adam wrote:
Homosexuals have a pact with the devil. From the lowest to the highest degree.
You are nuts.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#84209 Mar 20, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuals and their supporters argue that Jesus died for them on the cross. Mankind can do whatever they want? Mankind has got to know their limitations.
Have you prayed to your god for guidance over why you spend so many hours obsessing over homosexuals?
Adam

#84210 Mar 20, 2013
Homosexuals are forcing Jesus to come.There comes a time where the dreamz of sodomites and lesbians to live in sin will reach their critical masses. Homosexuals practice will be everywhere from Kindergartens even up in the white house. I fear that the world would have a homosexual US president in the time when the anti christ arrives.Pray to god to safe the mankind from homosexuality and to delay the coming of the anti christ the leader of the homosexuals.May god have mercy with us believers.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#84211 Mar 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
That's exactly what my Kiwi friend said, only you left out the convict sex part.
I hope you've learned to leave other people's currency alone too!
Snicker.
Going after a person's nationality in a thread about homosexuality. How classy of you.

If that's the game you want to play, I can just as easily say that your kind of American is the kind of person who protects rapists, no? Had enough with Sandusky, or Steubenville?

Smirk.

Location hidden

#84213 Mar 20, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Going after a person's nationality in a thread about homosexuality. How classy of you.
If that's the game you want to play, I can just as easily say that your kind of American is the kind of person who protects rapists, no? Had enough with Sandusky, or Steubenville?
Smirk.
Where were you when she slammed a Kiwi?

Selective indignation is simply bigotry.

Smile.
Adam

#84214 Mar 20, 2013
Homosexuals are forcing Jesus to come.There comes a time where the dreamz of sodomites and lesbians to live in sin will reach their critical masses. Homosexuals practice will be everywhere from Kindergartens even up in the vatican and the white house. I fear that the world could have homosexual pope and a queer US president in the times of the anti christ.Pray to god to safe the mankind from homosexuality and to delay the coming of the anti christ the leader of the homosexuals.May god have mercy with us believers.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#84215 Mar 20, 2013
Homosexuality is WICKED SEXUAL DESIRE that has,and wll continue,to cost many men their souls!
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#84216 Mar 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Where were you when she slammed a Kiwi?
Selective indignation is simply bigotry.
Smile.
WHEN has Rosa slammed a Kiwi? And if so, how can you tell that the Kiwi was slammed for being a Kiwi?
Adam

#84217 Mar 20, 2013
This president will be homosexual and break any rules and morals. The anti christ will grant him his mercy and everyone who says something against gay ppl will be arrested or killed. Thatīs why homosexuals will rule the world until Jesus comes. Then the anti christ and the homosexuals will be fucked.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#84218 Mar 20, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Homosexuality is WICKED SEXUAL DESIRE that has,and wll continue,to cost many men their souls!
Your post would make so much more sense if you adlibbed "homosexuality" for, I dunno, RAPE and SEXUAL ABUSE. Two guys who just happen to love each other are apparently worse than rapists and abusers, is what your sentence says.

For shame!

Location hidden

#84219 Mar 20, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
WHEN has Rosa slammed a Kiwi? And if so, how can you tell that the Kiwi was slammed for being a Kiwi?
The one I was responding to that you responded to.
Adam

#84222 Mar 20, 2013
Honestly I wouldnīt want to live in that end time where homosexuals have more to say than anyone else.
I wouldnīt want to live under such conditions where Jesus has to come to safe the world. It's our responsibility to safe our societies until Jesus comes
Adam

#84223 Mar 20, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Adam, go STFU before I really start praying to Satan so he will come and get you.. Won't be talkin all your bullshit then, eh? I don't worship the devil, but maybe I should since your such a dumbass. Then you will get what you deserve, you unfaithful, lying, bigoted bastard. Mu hahahaha!!! Who's gonna be laffin' then.. ME because you'll be crying and screaming and asking God for forgiveness and repentance because of your blackened heart and hateful soul. GTFOH, sleazy ole scumbag (and hypocrite too cuz your gay and you know that deep down inside.)
The Lord is my shepherd.
Go pray to your daddy Satan the wicked one. Oh I am scared
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#84225 Mar 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The one I was responding to that you responded to.
That doesn't make any sense...I've replied to many that you've replied to as well. At least link to a page number or something more specific!
Adam

#84228 Mar 20, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
Hey, has anyone seen how the homosexuals and their supporters helped build a Rainbow colored gay pride house across the street from Westboro Baptist Church? It was on the news. Too funny... finally they got some competition and get what they deserve.
More people like you, and the preparation for the coming of the antichrist will be done sooner as you thought.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Stilgar Fifrawi 775,843
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 559,692
www.mygiftcardsite.com visa (Dec '12) 8 min Delores Little 5
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min Charlie Sheen 265,214
First Hoplite Church (Apr '10) 18 min Al Garcia 2,619
Kokopelli's Place, too (Jan '08) 53 min geko 23,980
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 56 min Student 39,353
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr preteen girl 605,068
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 14 hr Chris Clearwater 175,684
More from around the web