Created by Travis Morgan on Oct 27, 2007

59,181 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Adam

Germany

#84359 Mar 22, 2013
There´s no history of two dads and two moms in the history of mankind..

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#84360 Mar 22, 2013
Adam wrote:
There´s no history of two dads and two moms in the history of mankind..
Have you prayed to your god for guidance over why you spend so many hours obsessing over homosexuals?
Adam

Germany

#84361 Mar 22, 2013
Adam

Germany

#84362 Mar 22, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you prayed to your god for guidance over why you spend so many hours obsessing over homosexuals?

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

#84363 Mar 22, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Being Homosexual isn't a sin, if you're born with it, but usually Gays don't stick to God's laws which makes homosexuals sinners.

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

#84364 Mar 22, 2013
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Because you put your old country in the location field.
How quaint.
And I'm in Australia today instead of Germany.
Fast and costly but worth it just to shake up the doubters out there!
And you're point is?
Adam

Germany

#84365 Mar 22, 2013
The whole bible from beginning until the end is all about the relationship btw mankind and god, man to woman,woman to man. All psalms of David,all gospels of Jesus read Mathews and the song of the songs from Salomon. I couldn´t find any passages which supports homosexual lifestyle gay marriage gay child adoption etc
Adam

Germany

#84366 Mar 22, 2013
The whole bible from the beginning until the end is all about the relationship btw mankind and god, man to woman,woman to man. All psalms of David,all gospels of Jesus read Mathews and the song of the songs from Salomon. I couldn´t find any passages which supports homosexual lifestyle gay marriage gay child adoption etc
arctic

South Africa

#84367 Mar 22, 2013
Well, you aren't in South Africa now, are you?
All the posers pretend they are in Mexico or Germany or Saudi Arabia and the simpletons like _Olive_ start tossing insults based on their supposed identities, not understanding that they are using randomly selected proxy IPs.

Unlike me of course. I've just moved to South Africa, fair dinkum, mate.

Well, lookie there, I can see both the Indian Ocean and the Arctic Ocean and the Atlantic Ocean. All from Joburg tower.
arctic

Cape Town, South Africa

#84368 Mar 22, 2013
Paarl, I meant I'm in Paarl.
_Chartreuse_

South Africa

#84369 Mar 22, 2013
Me, too.
Joburg or Pearl, either one.
Fair dinkum, mate.
Put another ostrich on the barbie.
_Chartreuse_

South Africa

#84370 Mar 22, 2013
Verwoerdburg, South Africa that is.

“Life is faster over the hill”

Since: Jan 10

On Top of Old Smokey

#84371 Mar 22, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're point is?
If you are always misspelling your and you're, simply stop using the contraction at all and you will never make the mistake again.
Adam

Germany

#84372 Mar 22, 2013
Homosexuality is the number of the beast. The deeds of their father Satan the great wicked one.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#84373 Mar 22, 2013
OId SchooI Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are always misspelling your and you're, simply stop using the contraction at all and you will never make the mistake again.
Your point is well stated. You are correct.

Since: Oct 12

today in Sydney, Australia

#84374 Mar 22, 2013
Adam wrote:
Homosexuality is the number of the beast. The deeds of their father Satan the great wicked one.
You sure sound exactly like Phil Gray, the hillbilly who was also from North Carolina.

And when a thread he was on stopped dead he would try to revive it by posting short, stupid one line taunts.
That was only to give him an excuse to come back in and expound at great length, just as though he had a real audience.

Funn, right, how similar you are to the muliply-banned fake "soldier" cyberstalker.
Like co-joined twins.
Or even closer.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rosa Winkel

Byron Bay, Australia

#84375 Mar 22, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah... you just posted to my poser, I'm the one who's been on here for about 3 years now. I remember when Adam was actually an advocate of murdering homosexuals, now he tries to act like he doesn't remember all those things he used to say and do in the past. Take for example, Rosa Winkel. She remembers me from back in the day when I used to go under the alias "JDubb." Usually I will let the room know when I have changed user names.
That's shocking! He actually said that?! Never mind, I can easily find the old posts.

Even the Nazis didn't go that far. The gays were terribly treated in concentration camps, but not systematically exterminated like the Jews.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#84376 Mar 22, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text>
Stuck on the playground WasteWater. Sad
Funny sad!
For sure. Adam reminds me of my grammar school playground level of mentality.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#84377 Mar 22, 2013
Adam wrote:
The whole bible from the beginning until the end is all about the relationship btw mankind and god, man to woman,woman to man. All psalms of David,all gospels of Jesus read Mathews and the song of the songs from Salomon. I couldn´t find any passages which supports homosexual lifestyle gay marriage gay child adoption etc
Your God sure sucks!!!
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

#84378 Mar 22, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
Has anyone took the time to realize that Santa and Satan are the same one person.. This struck me odd, but surprisingly you Can spell out Satan from Santa. Oh yeah, not to mention that the Christmas holiday was created to be a mockery of Jesus' death because Jesus died around the 25 of December or some date close to that time. It was the Catholic Church that I believe created the holiday to mock Christianity. Shameful, isn't it? Why would anyone celebrate the death of our lord and savior? Answer: Because there EVIL. No "ifs", "ands", or "buts" about it, Catholics are evil. Anyone who actually takes the time to celebrate Christmas is evil. Hence the word "Christmas" ...as in Christ's day of Mas (mass as in "murder" because that's what "mas" means and is defined in the dictionary as "murder") Why would anyone want to celebrate the death of Jesus?!?! Now that's just plain DISGUSTING! You Catholics out to be ashamed of yourselves! YUCK! YUCK! YUCK!
That's what U call an anagram, rearranging a word. They get some clever ones.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anagram

As for Christmas, Dec 25 was originally the birthday of the god Mithra or Mithras, known to Roman soldiers as Sol Invictus. The early Christians obviously copied a lot of his mysteries.
http://www.truthbeknown.com/mithra.htm
http://www.near-death.com/experiences/origen0...
http://www.tertullian.org/rpearse/mithras/dis...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min WelbyMD 281,223
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Steve III 646,364
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min Catcher1 47,998
How do I own a forum? 10 min king_detonator 1
2003 Silverado 2500HD REDUCED ENGINE POWER (Dec '09) 10 min Bakke101 158
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 min VIKING 971,575
Talk to Demi Lovato (Jul '08) 28 min cmorris827 719
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 7 hr Brian_G 12
More from around the web