No

“The name is ironic. I'm a girl”

Since: Jan 13

Fletcher, NC &Fayetteville, NC

#84253 Mar 21, 2013
Rosa Winkel _Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a simpleton.
And you are a fraud. You are no more in Australia than the other Rosa Winkel. As for _Chartreuse_, if she is now pretending to be dead and posting Rosa Winkel, that's her choice.
Just like me pretending to be in the flatlands of NC when I'm really a hillibilly in Bunkum County, Appalachia .

#84254 Mar 21, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
:
Adam this, Adam that ...
:
And what are you doing, trying to switch Adam from hater to gay rights activist?
Stop feeding the troll.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#84255 Mar 21, 2013
woodenbinary wrote:
it is a genetic fault, not a sin, live it and love it, dont be ashamed of it, you cannot hide what u were born to be, jesus chose this path for you.
Itīs genetic fault?
They have faults in their head.
Adam

#84257 Mar 21, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are predicting that homosexuals will one day be the majority instead of a tiny minority that they are today?
An apocalyptic illusion. Signs of the anti christ

“Life is but a flush . . .”

Since: Mar 13

. . . then you sink

#84259 Mar 21, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no such thing as "speaking Australian;" you have to distinguish between the Aboriginal languages and Australian English that make up the linguistic profile of Australia.
On the other hand, I'm pretty sure you only know how to speak a language known as Asshat. The only cure for this is a rare type of pastry known as the shutthefuckupcake.
</quote>

Okay, enough country scamming already!
You're not in Mexico, goofball is not in Indonesia,_Chartreuse_ is not in Australia, Adam is not in Germany, nobody is in Arabia ... Nobody is out of the US.

Faking an accent only fools _Olive_The_Gullible_
And since she is soooo gullible, where is the fun in that?

#84260 Mar 21, 2013
Rosa Winkel _Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a simpleton.
Tell me something I don't know.
Why do you think I picked such a stupid name?
Not because I'm sophisticated.
I'm a hillibilly, and semi-proud of that.

“i win - je gagne”

Brittany Bretagne

#84262 Mar 21, 2013

here in france we give everyone wine and that is how i won

#84265 Mar 21, 2013
WasteWater __ wrote:
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no such thing as "speaking Australian;" you have to distinguish between the Aboriginal languages and Australian English that make up the linguistic profile of Australia.
On the other hand, I'm pretty sure you only know how to speak a language known as Asshat. The only cure for this is a rare type of pastry known as the shutthefuckupcake.
</quote>
Okay, enough country scamming already!
You're not in Mexico, goofball is not in Indonesia,_Chartreuse_ is not in Australia, Adam is not in Germany, nobody is in Arabia ... Nobody is out of the US.
Faking an accent only fools _Olive_The_Gullible_
And since she is soooo gullible, where is the fun in that?
Hey, stop saying _Olive_ is the only gullible one here.
Why do you think I keep calling Adam a Nazi?
Because his proxy fooled me too!

“i win - je gagne”

Brittany Bretagne

#84266 Mar 21, 2013
and here in france we give everyone wine and that's how i won

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#84267 Mar 21, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
An apocalyptic illusion. Signs of the anti christ
Delusion.

Seek therapy.
Adam

Tuggerah, Australia

#84268 Mar 21, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Delusion.
Seek therapy.
Wow that's original. Did you go to kindergarten as well?
I never would have guessed from your broken English.
Fair dinkum.
Adam

#84269 Mar 21, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Delusion.
Seek therapy.
You must stfu and grown up.

Since: Sep 12

#84270 Mar 21, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Hey... NOBODY CARES! It's almost as if your talking to the air. Your opinion doesn't matter, now GET LOST CREEP!
Hey Twiigs_n_b3rriez... NOBODY CARES! It's almost as if your talking to the air. Your opinion doesn't matter, now GET LOST CREEP!
_Chartreuse_

Pasargad, Iran

#84271 Mar 21, 2013
After more than two days of silence, Michelle Shocked has responded to widespread concert cancellations in the wake of comments she made Sunday about gays during a show at Yoshi's San Francisco.

On Wednesday, the singer made a statement (e-mailed to news outlets, and me in response to my inquiry): "I do not, nor have I ever, said or believed that God hates homosexuals (or anyone else). I said that some of His followers believe that.... When I said,'Twitter that Michelle Shocked says, "God hates faggots," ' I was predicting the absurd way my description of, my apology for, the intolerant would no doubt be misinterpreted.... And to those fans who are disappointed ... I'm very sorry: I don't always express myself as clearly as I should.... And my statement equating repeal of Prop. 8 with the coming of the End Times was neither literal nor ironic: It was a description of how some folks - not me - feel about gay marriage."

Shocked said her own sexuality isn't an issue here. "I'd like to say this was a publicity stunt, but I'm really not that clever, and I'm definitely not that cynical. But I am damn sorry. If I could repeat the evening, I would make a clearer distinction between a set of beliefs I abhor and my human sympathy for the folks who hold them."
Adam

#84272 Mar 21, 2013
The Talking Gloop wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Twiigs_n_b3rriez... NOBODY CARES! It's almost as if your talking to the air. Your opinion doesn't matter, now GET LOST CREEP!
Fart on such posts.

Santa Cruz, CA

#84273 Mar 21, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You must stfu and grown up.
Angry response proving that you need therapy. Why project your inadequacies on other people Adam? It is time for you to take personal responsibility and deal with your own problems in a positive way. Abusing others won't help you.
Adam

#84274 Mar 21, 2013
It's almost as if I'm talking to the wall.
Adam

#84275 Mar 21, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Angry response proving that you need therapy. Why project your inadequacies on other people Adam? It is time for you to take personal responsibility and deal with your own problems in a positive way. Abusing others won't help you.
Fart fart. You greedy ignorant. You are corrupt as the psychatrists who removed the sickness of homosexuality from the mental disorder list. Like I said before.It's almost as if I'm talking to the wall.

Santa Cruz, CA

#84276 Mar 21, 2013
Adam wrote:
It's almost as if I'm talking to the wall.
You may as well because you have nothing to say worth listening too.
Adam

#84278 Mar 21, 2013
Why wonīt the protestant church in america tell you that the two moms and two dads family policy is not christ like. Did they
become corrupted like the psychatrist in the 70īs when they removed the sickness of homosexuality from the mental disorder list?

What wonderful human being we have. All corrupted and deluded away from the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min Rick in Kansas 267,471
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 5 min Grunt56 221,545
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min BenAdam 795,658
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min hojo 568,298
BBM pins Toronto (Mar '12) 28 min Greeneyes16 73
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 38 min Ricky F 37,644
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 53 min Clear Dharma 499
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Epiphany2 607,218
Scientific proof for God's existence 6 hr BenAdam 589
More from around the web