Created by Travis Morgan on Oct 27, 2007

59,181 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Adam

Germany

#84184 Mar 20, 2013
Homosexuals and their atheists friends bring in the sience and put out the LORD from their lives.Homosexuals are mocking god with their wicked practice and pervert visions to the mankind. The master of gays is Satan since they don´t believe in the LORD. An abomination to the LORD.What they trying to do is to make the whole world to become like them. They want Satan to give them the human rights through democracy and brainwashing, Feeding the ideas of equalality, gay marriage and gay child adoption. Recruiting more ppl to their ranks through their shitty gay agenda. Teaching even kids in the Kindergarten level in the east coast of the united states the idea of homosexuality of two moms and two dads having a family together. Bringing gay friendly tv series and shows even on MTV to pervert the youth and the kids.Removing the sickness homsexuality from the disease list of the psychiatrists. Corrupting the bible and misinterpreting the sin of the ppl from Sodom and Gomorrah in rape and unhospitality etc.Ignoring the to do and not do list from the bible.
Saying Jesus did´nt said anything against them. Some of the so called "gay christian" go so far and say that Jesus was gay

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#84185 Mar 20, 2013
Adam wrote:
Homosexuals and their atheists friends bring in the sience and put out the LORD from their lives.Homosexuals are mocking god with their wicked practice and pervert visions to the mankind. The master of gays is Satan since they don´t believe in the LORD. An abomination to the LORD.What they trying to do is to make the whole world to become like them. They want Satan to give them the human rights through democracy and brainwashing, Feeding the ideas of equalality, gay marriage and gay child adoption. Recruiting more ppl to their ranks through their shitty gay agenda. Teaching even kids in the Kindergarten level in the east coast of the united states the idea of homosexuality of two moms and two dads having a family together. Bringing gay friendly tv series and shows even on MTV to pervert the youth and the kids.Removing the sickness homsexuality from the disease list of the psychiatrists. Corrupting the bible and misinterpreting the sin of the ppl from Sodom and Gomorrah in rape and unhospitality etc.Ignoring the to do and not do list from the bible.
Saying Jesus did´nt said anything against them. Some of the so called "gay christian" go so far and say that Jesus was gay
I bet you've worked up quite s stiffy, haven't you?

Have you prayed to your god for guidance over why you spend so many hours obsessing over homosexuals?
Steve of Adam and Steve

United States

#84186 Mar 20, 2013
Adam, when I want to hear what you have to say about homosexuality I'll pull my schwanz out off your mouth. Until then, back to work b1tch.
Steve of Adam and Steve

United States

#84187 Mar 20, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask yourself.
I did ask myself, and I confirmed that you are indeed Satan's b1tch.
Adam

Germany

#84188 Mar 20, 2013
Steve of Adam and Steve wrote:
Adam, when I want to hear what you have to say about homosexuality I'll pull my schwanz out off your mouth. Until then, back to work b1tch.
Come to germany I´ll cut you in two pieces.

Since: Mar 13

Bradenton, FL

#84189 Mar 20, 2013
oh hell to the no! hello im adopted by two dads they are gay one is white the other is black. theyvehave foster 34 kids and gave them all homes. today there are 3 muslims turkish girls Alliah(1), Sobia(3), Chyeda(2), Francisca(14) shes my blood sister and me(15) we are itallian and christians. my white dad is jewish and my black one is christian. we also have another baby on the way. my parents were the first gay couple to adopt in the state of Florida, it used to be illegal until 2 years ago. let me tell you one thing we all go to church and are one big happy family. my parents are great bussines people make lots of money but we give alot of our money to the poor for those that need help.many people love my parents and whenever i have friends over they never want to leave. my family has made the news and been in the newspaper. so im glad to have two dads but it this Jesus had 2 dads and turn out fine (Joseph and GOD) and he was loved. so it is not a sin.
Adam

Germany

#84191 Mar 20, 2013
Those who went astray entered the religion of Satan.
Steve of Adam and Steve

United States

#84192 Mar 20, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Come to germany I´ll cut you in two pieces.
Sweetie, when I want to hear from you I'll pull my schwanz it of your mouth. Watch the teeth.
Steve of Adam and Steve

United States

#84193 Mar 20, 2013
out, not it.
Adam

Germany

#84195 Mar 20, 2013
Homosexuals have a pact with the devil. From the lowest to the highest degree.

Location hidden

#84196 Mar 20, 2013
Adam wrote:
Homosexuals have a pact with the devil. From the lowest to the highest degree.
Is your nether region all tingly, Adam?

Have you prayed to your god for guidance over why you spend so many hours obsessing over homosexuals?
Adam

Germany

#84197 Mar 20, 2013
Homosexuality is an abomination. That teaching comes not from me but from the LORD of the worlds.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#84198 Mar 20, 2013
Adam wrote:
Homosexuality is an abomination. That teaching comes not from me but from the LORD of the worlds.
Which worlds are you referring to? I have not figured out yet which regular gay basher you are, but you don't come across as being one of the brightest ones.
Adam

Germany

#84200 Mar 20, 2013
Homosexuals are coming to our civilization in full force. I don´t respect them coz they don´t respect god.

Location hidden

#84201 Mar 20, 2013
Adam wrote:
Homosexuals are coming to our civilization in full force. I don´t respect them coz they don´t respect god.
Hours and hours and hours of this...you must be sooo turned on!

Adam

Germany

#84202 Mar 20, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Hours and hours and hours of this...you must be sooo turned on!
Homosexuals and their supporters argue that Jesus died for them on the cross. Mankind can do whatever they want? Mankind has got to know their limitations.
Adam

Germany

#84203 Mar 20, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Which worlds are you referring to? I have not figured out yet which regular gay basher you are, but you don't come across as being one of the brightest ones.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#84204 Mar 20, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no such thing as "speaking Australian;" you have to distinguish between the Aboriginal languages and Australian English that make up the linguistic profile of Australia.
On the other hand, I'm pretty sure you only know how to speak a language known as Asshat. The only cure for this is a rare type of pastry known as the shutthefuckupcake.
I have to admit, the first part was true, and the last part was clever funny. I enjoyed being the brunt of your anger.

One of the first honest, intelligent and clever responses in a long time!

Smile.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#84205 Mar 20, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
My father wasn't a convict, he was a Currency lad. As plenty of us are, except the newer imports.
http://www.myplace.edu.au/decades_timeline/18...
Open Google before opening your big trap, then U won't look dumber than any blonde.
That's exactly what my Kiwi friend said, only you left out the convict sex part.

I hope you've learned to leave other people's currency alone too!

Snicker.
Adam

Germany

#84206 Mar 20, 2013
Steve of Adam and Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
I did ask myself, and I confirmed that you are indeed Satan's b1tch.
So I guess we have an evil child of ADAM and EVE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min hojo 637,728
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Clearwater 29,130
Play "end of the word" part 2 11 min ImFree2Choose 1,439
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 50 min Peter Ross 445,697
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 56 min Aerobatty 968,824
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Negasonic Teenage... 280,499
massage in riyadh (Feb '13) 1 hr Katalonia 25
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr RiccardoFire 44,200
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 2 hr Paul is dead sinc... 3,691
More from around the web