No

Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#84038 Mar 17, 2013
Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.
Adam

#84039 Mar 17, 2013
homosexuals are the children of the darkness.
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

#84041 Mar 17, 2013
_Chartreuse__Olive__WW_ wrote:
<quoted text>
What a loser I am. Dumb as a brick, but I can bravely stick with all my stolen screen names, it's funnier that way!
Dumb troll.
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

#84042 Mar 17, 2013
Sampson

Salem, AR

#84043 Mar 17, 2013
Adam wrote:
Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.
cain and able,read the first chapter
Sampson

Salem, AR

#84044 Mar 17, 2013
Adam wrote:
Would you like sex with a man and a woman at the same time?
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#84045 Mar 17, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is perfectly natural for those who happen to be homosexuals.
Homosexuality is as natural as murder and rape yet we do not allow murder and rape we should not allow homo perverts to walk the streets.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#84046 Mar 17, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> First of all, your an idiot because the Bible (which was originally written in Hebrew) NEVER condemned homosexuality until it was translated to English. More over, certain words and phrases in Hebrew had no exact translation to English and other languages and therefore could not be translated precisely word for word verbatim. The word homosexual was NEVER written in the Bible at all, period. Now, go back to school and do your research, idiot. Until then, I suggest that you keep your mouth closed because you are not a prophet and God did not ask you to do his job for him. Another thing, if people choose to "sin" then let them, it's not your job to make them righteous. And that would also be the reason that homosexuality will become legal, simply because no one, including the government has any right to tell people who they can choose to love/marry. If you haven't noticed, their is a revolution coming about in giving homosexuals the rights they deserve. End of discussion. If you don't like it, that is your problem but you can't sit there and tell people that they can't be gay and can't love and be with someone of the same gender. Get over yourself.
No the word homo was never written in the Bible but the act of man on man sex is, and it is condemned, as is the sodomy of woman and
bestiality, all these fall into the same class of perversion and are condemned in the Hebrew text of the Torah.

You obviously know very little Hebrew I doubt if you have ever read the Torah in Hebrew nor can you. You are the one that needs education.
traddad

Pittsburgh, PA

#84047 Mar 17, 2013
youtube.com/watch... Its like Caught Up Between a Rock and a Hard Place, bad stuff

Since: Oct 12

today in Sydney, Australia

#84048 Mar 17, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb troll.
Phil, is that really you?
You've had many many personae, male and female, local and foreign, married and single, straight and gay, all basically alike - what a loser!

ISTBPG,TTPPF

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#84049 Mar 17, 2013
Adam and Steve wrote:
That is, Steve bangs me twice on Sunday while wearing his lederhosen. Germans are the kinkiest in bed.
Fear not, Adam, next time I'll bend over and you can drive. wear your jock strap and lederhosen. I love it when you scream the Lord's name in ecstasy while hitting my magic spot. oh God, oh God, oh God.
Adam

Germany

#84050 Mar 17, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Fear not, Adam, next time I'll bend over and you can drive. wear your jock strap and lederhosen. I love it when you scream the Lord's name in ecstasy while hitting my magic spot. oh God, oh God, oh God.
Big deal.
Lots of people say oh God, oh God, oh God.
I say it whenever I spill milk.
Adam

Germany

#84051 Mar 17, 2013
... by which I mean my seed in your mouth.
Steve

United States

#84053 Mar 17, 2013
back off, behotch Dusty! Adam is mine.
Adam

#84054 Mar 17, 2013
Adam wrote:
... by which I mean my seed in your mouth.
Hey get your own damn.Dont pretend to be me.
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

#84055 Mar 17, 2013
You gotta be kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
No the word homo was never written in the Bible but the act of man on man sex is, and it is condemned, as is the sodomy of woman and
bestiality, all these fall into the same class of perversion and are condemned in the Hebrew text of the Torah.
You obviously know very little Hebrew I doubt if you have ever read the Torah in Hebrew nor can you. You are the one that needs education.
You sheep shagging Kiwis would have a problem with this one then:

Leviticus 18:23
Do not have sexual relations with an animal and defile yourself with it. A woman must not present herself to an animal to have sexual relations with it; that is a perversion.

Leviticus 20
15 If a man has sexual relations with an animal, he is to be put to death, and you must kill the animal.
16 If a woman approaches an animal to have sexual relations with it, kill both the woman and the animal. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.
Adam

#84056 Mar 17, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Your a f*ckin fool. Go take a good look in the mirror... You might see some similarities.
You wicked servant of Satan.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#84057 Mar 17, 2013
Most of these posts are boring. YAWN

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#84058 Mar 17, 2013
You gotta be kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is as natural as murder and rape yet we do not allow murder and rape we should not allow homo perverts to walk the streets.
That is because homosexuality IS natural, whereas murder and rape are by their very nature unnatural and, you know, crimes.

You'd understand that if you weren't a psychopath.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#84059 Mar 17, 2013
Adam wrote:
Then why the hell do I have to get up and to to work in the morning? That seems a bit unfair...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min USA Born 542,343
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min Two Cents 259,436
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Blagoja 739,291
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 26 min Osama Bin Laden 118,231
sexting (guys only) (Jul '12) 27 min Vance 165
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 30 min mike 601,073
Happy Kitty !!!!!! 31 min Bev Jamison 2
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Le_le 173,681

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••