created by: Travis Morgan | Oct 27, 2007

Top Stories

57,044 votes

Is homosexuality a sin?

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
Comments
76,661 - 76,680 of 94,667 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#83970 Mar 15, 2013
Gays are like hyenas and shakals. No pride only shame
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#83971 Mar 15, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly boy, I wasn't referring to your English, I was referring to the CONTENT of your posts.
Answered. Your posts makes no sense

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#83972 Mar 15, 2013
Adam wrote:
Gays are like hyenas and shakals. No pride only shame
Adam ist wie ein Arschloch, mit Scheiße gefüllt.

I trust you understood that.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#83973 Mar 15, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam ist wie ein Arschloch, mit Scheiße gefüllt.
I trust you understood that.
You also have one.Stop your nonsense
kyle

La Crescent, MN

#83974 Mar 15, 2013
im 16 and im gay ?
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

#83975 Mar 15, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair dinkum, Rosa.
Bldy oath! No worries, mate.
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

#83976 Mar 15, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not know about the age part, what I know when a girl starts her menstruation, she is fit to be married.
This is the law of nature, I do not know who added the years part into it.
Trying to teach the nature? Are you?
Maybe @ 13 or 14, which was common in the old days. Most girls have gone through puberty by then. That may be the law of nature, but it's not the law of the land in civilised countries nowadays.

NEVER TEN!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#83977 Mar 16, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe @ 13 or 14, which was common in the old days. Most girls have gone through puberty by then. That may be the law of nature, but it's not the law of the land in civilised countries nowadays.
NEVER TEN!
If "civilized" countries "changed the law of Nature" then they are not Civilized any more.

I think the "trend" in Civilized countries is to be "More aligned to nature than other wise".

'Nature" crated humans with no clothes on, so humans (mostly the females) should have as "little clothes" on as they can get away with.

"nature" created humans as man and women, it did not create any relationship between them. So in Civilized countries,every one should be free to marry anyone whom they like. Why put restrictions like Mother and Son, Father and Daughter and Brother and Sister etc. let it be like "nature" .

"Nature" made some people as Sodomites and Some as lesbians, so they should be at par as others, this is the law in "civilized countries"

I am surprised that "only in the case of age of marriage" civlized countries have "gone against the nature"?

How come? Have you any clue?

Or are you waiting when many of your "girls" start marrying at the age of menstruation, only then you will "lower the age of marriage"?

Some things seem to be missing in your argument.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#83978 Mar 16, 2013
On Judgement Day,homosexuals won't be able to satisfy their homosexual cravings any more. They will feel 'naked' with only guilt and shame.
_Olive_

United States

#83979 Mar 16, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
On Judgement Day,homosexuals won't be able to satisfy their homosexual cravings any more. They will feel 'naked' with only guilt and shame.
Phil, you are not one to talk. We know you give bjs for green beers on St Patty's day.
_Olive_

United States

#83980 Mar 16, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Bldy oath! No worries, mate.
Give it up banned _Absinthe_, you're no more Australian than a armadillo.
_Olive_

United States

#83981 Mar 16, 2013
Adam wrote:
Gays are like hyenas and shakals. No pride only shame
You don't know much about animals!
Hyenas are damn cocky.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#83982 Mar 16, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not know about the age part, what I know when a girl starts her menstruation, she is fit to be married.
This is the law of nature, I do not know who added the years part into it.
Trying to teach the nature? Are you?
Oh great.

Have any twelve year old wives?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#83983 Mar 16, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound jealous.
What wasted lives to spend their time putting down and persecuting a small minority of the population, which unless they are also gay will have no effect on them whatsoever, unless they choose to be affected.

Perfect example of people with empty lives that get no pleasure except from demonizing someone else.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#83984 Mar 16, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
If "civilized" countries "changed the law of Nature" then they are not Civilized any more.
I think the "trend" in Civilized countries is to be "More aligned to nature than other wise".
'Nature" crated humans with no clothes on, so humans (mostly the females) should have as "little clothes" on as they can get away with.
"nature" created humans as man and women, it did not create any relationship between them. So in Civilized countries,every one should be free to marry anyone whom they like. Why put restrictions like Mother and Son, Father and Daughter and Brother and Sister etc. let it be like "nature" .
"Nature" made some people as Sodomites and Some as lesbians, so they should be at par as others, this is the law in "civilized countries"
I am surprised that "only in the case of age of marriage" civlized countries have "gone against the nature"?
How come? Have you any clue?
Or are you waiting when many of your "girls" start marrying at the age of menstruation, only then you will "lower the age of marriage"?
Some things seem to be missing in your argument.
What does civilization mean?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#83985 Mar 16, 2013
Adam wrote:
Our societies were build on father and mothers. We should never allow such crimes as gay marriage and child adoption for gay couples.Everyone of us was raised by a father and a mother, even the queers on this thread. I don´t need no changes in our societies.
Many people in society today were raised by single parents, due either to marriage breakup or death of one. I was fortunate in having both my parents until I was into my 50s.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#83986 Mar 16, 2013
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know much about animals!
Hyenas are damn cocky.
where's your god&#65279; now hyena??
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#83987 Mar 16, 2013
Homosexuals can´t reproduce sexually.
They require gay child adoption to satisfy their pedophilic desires.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#83989 Mar 16, 2013
Only Satan the father of the disbelievers is able to put doubts in Consciousness of the sinners wanting them to believe that homosexuality, even if they don´t reproduce sexually, can´t be wrong.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#83990 Mar 16, 2013
Only Satan the father of the Antichrist and the daddy of the homosexuals is able to put doubts in Consciousness of the sinners wanting them to believe that homosexuality, even if they don´t reproduce sexually, can´t be wrong. He advises them to promote their rights through their agenda, in an attempt to polish their image. The homosexual's agenda is a very simple one to make their behavior acceptable as NORMAL, and in the process recruit more to their ranks. They have a sophisticated and multifaceted campaign to achieve their goals. These include active participation in social and political issues other than their immediate ones, like feeding the hungry and dealing with human right issues. They promote their agenda through legislation, presenting themselves as victims of prejudice and discrimination, helping to enact the gender discrimination act, legalizing and securing full benefits for same gender marriage, funding research similar to the hypothalamus issue (which shows a genetic propensity to homosexuality), teaching at even kindergarten level that the two-male or the two female can make a family unit which is an acceptable alternative that is even comparable to the traditional MOM and POP family, religious and moral blurring on the stand by establishing gay churches and synagogues, etc. etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min June VanDerMark 538,930
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 min Aura Mytha 599,890
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min River Tam 732,925
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min Eagle 12 226,338
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 min Charlie Sheen 257,985
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 18 min Clearwater 173,276
Appjoy invite code 38 min Jaws 44
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••