57,454 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#83815 Mar 12, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Adolf, sweetie, if you are an example of what even your version of your God of the Day actually wants, then you should seriously be shopping for a new one. Nobody in their right mind is going to go there with you.
Your problem with god is not my problem.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#83816 Mar 12, 2013
Adam wrote:
Your problem with god is not my problem.
Adolf, my little bunny, the only problem I have with your version of God is you.
ARYAN PRINCE

Maumelle, AR

#83817 Mar 12, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Adolf, sweetie, if you are an example of what even your version of your God of the Day actually wants, then you should seriously be shopping for a new one. Nobody in their right mind is going to go there with you.
Hey tricky ricky why don't you click your high heels 3 times and say aww get it? Now shut up sweetie.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#83818 Mar 12, 2013
ARYAN PRINCE wrote:
Hey tricky ricky why don't you click your high heels 3 times and say aww get it? Now shut up sweetie.
That was just ever so clever of you cupcake. How did you ever manage to think that up all... by... yourself...? Puddin', here's something you should never forget, you will never, EVER be man enough to make me do anything I'm not of the mind to do on my own. You should feel free to go away now, I've scraped my shoe of you. It's not going to get any better than that for you here.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#83819 Mar 12, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>That was just ever so clever of you cupcake. How did you ever manage to think that up all... by... yourself...? Puddin', here's something you should never forget, you will never, EVER be man enough to make me do anything I'm not of the mind to do on my own. You should feel free to go away now, I've scraped my shoe of you. It's not going to get any better than that for you here.
Tricky Ricky the flamboyant Queen of queens. Lets see sweetie, pumpkin, puddin puller, I told you before you will never be half the man that your mother was. Got it. Did you mean high heel instead of shoe. Speaking of scraping, by the looks of it, perhaps you should scrape the poo poo from your little pee pee ok.
Adam

#83820 Mar 12, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Adolf, my little bunny, the only problem I have with your version of God is you.
My version of god is the true version.
Yours not.
Adam

#83821 Mar 12, 2013
The father of the homosexuals, the wicked one, tempts in four ways. The first is when he tempts by himself, with thoughts. The second is when he tempts with words and deeds by means of his servants(the homosexuals and their friends); the third is when he tempts with false doctrine("gay bible,christian love for gays"); the fourth is when he tempts with false visions("gay marriage and child adoption")
Rosa Winkel

Parramatta, Australia

#83822 Mar 12, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
My version of god is the true version.
Yours not.
Here you go Adolf. Du bist en wertlos kind.
Rosa Winkel

Parramatta, Australia

#83823 Mar 12, 2013
Adam wrote:
The Homosexuals are indeed the spiritual children of their daddy Satan, the wicked one.
Du kannst geh zum Teufel.
Adam

#83824 Mar 12, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dM7pJGusyJgXX
I have already ignored it.
Adam

#83825 Mar 13, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Du kannst geh zum Teufel.
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dM7pJGusyJgXX
Thank you ! Iím just not entertained over people who have Language Barrier Bullshit !
Adam

#83826 Mar 13, 2013
Gays disobey the rules of God and demand
equal rights and Christian love on the basis of Christianity. God reveals the homosexuals in one way or another that he does not agree with gay bisexuality.
Adam

#83827 Mar 13, 2013
No doubt. Satan is the adviser of the Sodomites.
They had chosen Satan as their Lord.
Adam

#83828 Mar 13, 2013
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
They are normal people. It is perfectly normal for a homosexual to be attracted to the same sex.
You wicked liar and servant of the snake.
Adam

#83829 Mar 13, 2013
Gays = sign of the devil.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#83830 Mar 13, 2013
Adam wrote:
Gays = sign of the devil.
You sure do spend a lot of time obsessing over the gays....you've got a little stiffy going, don't you?

“"Gone But Not Forgotten"”

Since: Mar 13

McGrath Minnesota

#83831 Mar 13, 2013
ARYAN PRINCE wrote:
<quoted text>
You first big mouth! How about you try to stay ON topic and stop with the personal insults putz! Oh,do have a nice day!

“Credulity is not a virtue”

San Francisco

#83832 Mar 13, 2013
Adam wrote:
Gay disobey the rules of God and demand equal rights and charity on the basis of Christianity. God reveals the homosexuals in one way or another that he does not agree with homo- and bisexuals.
You disobey the rules of God every time you post, religious hypocrite.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

San Francisco

#83833 Mar 13, 2013
Adam wrote:
The Homosexuals are indeed the spiritual children of their daddy Satan, the wicked one.
You sound jealous.

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#83834 Mar 13, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay disobey the rules of God and demand equal rights and charity on the basis of Christianity. God reveals the homosexuals in one way or another that he does not agree with homo- and bisexuality.
Since your opinion about God's rules is false, none of this matters in the least.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Tony17 555,055
Side Effects of Hating Gays 18 min AussieBobby 5
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 25 min Peace_Warrior 603,693
San Diego Convention Center 51 min andet198 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 51 min Dave Nelson 765,092
Stung By Scandals, GOP Proposes New Ethics Rules (Mar '06) 56 min andet198 10
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 58 min Pegasus 263,611
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 5 hr Ayyan 1,187

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE