Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to have it both ways. There are more than your either/or way.
My thinking skills are fine for a near senile old man, it is your bigotry that is the problem. It makes you stupid.
Smile.
Bigotry, you say? I don't even think you know the meaning of the word, boy!

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/big...

"Bigot" doesn't apply to groups of a certain sexual orientation, but HOMOPHOBE does.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hom...

And you know what? It's been shown that prejudice is much more prevalent in idiots, like yourself:

http://pss.sagepub.com/content/early/2012/01/...

Since: Mar 13

Whitney, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Precious Gay love wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG! A nurse in the medical field. LMAO!
OK nurse Kelly lets look at what "NORMAL" homosexual practices consist of.
Lets see, a man inserting his tally whacker in another mans poop chute is healthy and sanitary. Inserting a fist and arm up into another persons rectum is healthy and harmless.
Pissing and drinking urine is healthy and harmless.
Smearing poo poo on another person is healthy and harmless.
Murdering a 13 year old boy is healthy and harmless.
I hate to see what you consider an unhealthy life style is.
You known since you're a renown nurse and all.
Just curious Nurse Kelly "Do" you tell your children that homosexuality is normal and that it possesses no physical or mental harm. I wonder if the parents of a 13 year boy who was kidnapped by two homosexual men felt the same way as you do? Not to be to graphic but the homosexuals men tied the little boy face down in a bed & repeatedly raped & sodomized him for 3 days and then strangled him to death. Here is the article if you're to lazy to google Nurse Kelly.
http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/articles/...
I don't know where you found out about these so-called homosexual practices. I know for a fact that hetero couples do most of the above mentioned practices. Most of those are fetishes. Icky, sure, but whatever floats their boat.
You might also want to read up on the the definition of pedophile. I read the article. They told police they were homosexual, but we don't know for sure. There wasn't much to the story. But homosexuals pretty much like to stick to their own age... Except priests of course... Those are pedophiles in case you weren't sure.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
The way this disease is spreading and
mutating in the end it may not matter if
one is promiscuous or not.
Not just the AIDS virus, but a number of others.

That does not change how it originally spread.

Smile.

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

arctlc wrote:
<quoted text>
Remorse for ??
_Chartreuse_ isn't dead
Whoever claimed to her relative is clearly a fake with a fake city proxy. Could be _Chartreuse_ or one of her pals like Figarooo, doesn't matter, because nobody but you bought into it.
Time to let that idea go and move on.
I'm sorry, Artic, I will not move on. I have seen here, on this thread, how hard and how long Chartreuse was bullied here. I have seen, him threaten to take his own life.

I will not move on, I see his assaulter, still commenting on this thread.

“unstoppable”

Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
<quoted text>It sounds like you are simply engaged in gay talk, chicken hawking, with all your child and baby references. Now, put away your woody, a babies turd should not enter your mind and turn you on. The gruint and moan stuff gave you away, perv.
^^^ Clone accounts. Exactly what Chartreuse described of his assault.

“unstoppable”

Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

_Chartreuse__Olive__WW_ wrote:
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop stealing Chartruese's name.
O pur ba B!
I thot U R now pretending _Chartreuse_ is dead.
U can't steal fr dead people.
Make up UR mind.
Aho
^^^ A true sociopath.

“unstoppable”

Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

_Chartreuse__Olive__WW_ wrote:
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop stealing Chartruese's name.
O pur ba B!
I thot U R now pretending _Chartreuse_ is dead.
U can't steal fr dead people.
Make up UR mind.
Aho du jour
Coward.
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I see your still trolling with the clone acts. I guessed u couldnt give it up so easy after five (5) years. Why dont u post with your genuine act? ack no wait, u cannot can u, not while your still trolling, cannot risk losing a genuine act, sos sock sacrifice it is. Yesterday u said
"Suck it up Phil, I'm done with you.
Stalk someone else for five years. Ha."
Your not done are u, not while your still using the p take acts + not while your still trolling this thread. Have u developed an interest in the topic, back around 2 months ago u said, as "_Charleze_" u had no interest in the subject at all.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
So when you're cornered on terminology you say you made the word up? Geez boy, you ain't fooling no one!
So apparently logic defers to your exclusive criteria, how interesting! It's not about being pc, it's about fairness, objectivity and kindness that we owe to each other under law and under the condition of respecting sentient beings. DUH.
"You feel bad?" Oooh, what a zinger, kid. Too bad, so sad! I'll just "smirk" right back at ya,'cause that's the only thing you seem to be able to do well on a forum -- regurgitating tired and overused words under the impression that you're creating some awesome catchphrase when it just looks and sounds stupid.
Smirk.
Do you think you are the first idiot to question my use of ad homoan? You are, however, the first idiot to keep digging the hole deeper...

Additionally, it is age old common sense that denial is not an act of love, fairness, objectivity and kindness. Only a lying idiot would assert otherwise.

Why do you need this childish deceit for a legitimate cause???

Bazinga!

(Snicker)
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Not just the AIDS virus, but a number of others.
That does not change how it originally spread.
Smile.
Oh, so you know which of the THEORIES is the correct one? I doubt it, with your ass logic.

http://www.news-medical.net/health/History-of...
http://www.avert.org/origin-aids-hiv.htm

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

arctic wrote:
I don't know how many ppl realize this
but homosexuals didn't start or cause
HIV/AIDS.
It's a primate virus.
Something they have no doubt had in
their blood stream forever. A virus
which doesn't hurt them but kills us.
Homosexuals primarily did however spread AIDS.

Go ahead, you can say it! Just cut and paste.

Smile.

Powellton WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

AriaJames wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know where you found out about these so-called homosexual practices. I know for a fact that hetero couples do most of the above mentioned practices. Most of those are fetishes. Icky, sure, but whatever floats their boat.
You might also want to read up on the the definition of pedophile. I read the article. They told police they were homosexual, but we don't know for sure. There wasn't much to the story. But homosexuals pretty much like to stick to their own age... Except priests of course... Those are pedophiles in case you weren't sure.
Yeah....I didn't even waste my time w/that one:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Bigotry, you say? I don't even think you know the meaning of the word, boy!
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/big...
"Bigot" doesn't apply to groups of a certain sexual orientation, but HOMOPHOBE does.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hom...
And you know what? It's been shown that prejudice is much more prevalent in idiots, like yourself:
http://pss.sagepub.com/content/early/2012/01/...
Now you are just acting like a limp wristed, gay twirling sissy throwing a hissy fit.

Grow up girl.

Powellton WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, Artic, I will not move on. I have seen here, on this thread, how hard and how long Chartreuse was bullied here. I have seen, him threaten to take his own life.
I will not move on, I see his assaulter, still commenting on this thread.
Sweetie that's not me.

Look again. It's a cloned acct.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so you know which of the THEORIES is the correct one? I doubt it, with your ass logic.
http://www.news-medical.net/health/History-of...
http://www.avert.org/origin-aids-hiv.htm
You do realize that both your posts verify that homosexuals originally spread AIDS?

Smile.

Powellton WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuals primarily did however spread AIDS.
Go ahead, you can say it! Just cut and paste.
Smile.
LMFAO

Now see.....that was funny:)
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are just acting like a limp wristed, gay twirling sissy throwing a hissy fit.
Grow up girl.
What's that kid? Cat got your tongue? Nothing to say against LINKS FROM CREDIBLE RESOURCES?

Poor boy, run back to your friends at your other forums, won't you?

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Feb 13

Is A Reality

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

if I had meant to dry Kimare, I would have. But, it was my intention to say Kuntmary, . so I said Kuntmary.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that both your posts verify that homosexuals originally spread AIDS?
Smile.
If you'd actually learn to READ (the very word seems to be a foreign concept to you) you would've seen this:

"Discoveries such as this have led to calls for an outright ban on bushmeat hunting to prevent simian viruses being passed to humans."

"However, to African healthcare professionals working on inoculation and other medical programmes, the huge quantities of syringes needed would have been very costly. It is therefore likely that one single syringe would have been used to inject multiple patients without any sterilisation in between. This would rapidly have transferred any viral particles (within a hunter's blood for example) from one person to another, creating huge potential for the virus to mutate and replicate in each new individual it entered, even if the SIV within the original person infected had not yet converted to HIV."

"Africans were forced into labour camps where sanitation was poor, food was scarce and physical demands were extreme. These factors alone would have been sufficient to create poor health in anyone, so SIV could easily have infiltrated the labour force and taken advantage of their weakened immune systems to become HIV. A stray and perhaps sick chimpanzee with SIV would have made a welcome extra source of food for the workers.

“SIV could easily have infiltrated the labour force and taken advantage of their weakened immune systems”
Moore also believes that many of the labourers would have been inoculated with unsterile needles against diseases such as smallpox (to keep them alive and working), and that many of the camps actively employed prostitutes to keep the workers happy, creating numerous possibilities for onward transmission. A large number of labourers would have died before they even developed the first symptoms of AIDS, and those that did get sick would not have stood out as any different in an already disease-ridden population."

You forget that:

1) It's much more common to see examples diseases spreading through contaminated food, water and living conditions than through sex
2) there's more than one way to acquire HIV/AIDS
3) such a thing as heterosexual sex DOES exist

Not my fault if you don't know how to read.

Smirk.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

arctic wrote:
I don't know how many ppl realize this
but homosexuals didn't start or cause
HIV/AIDS.
It's a primate virus.
Something they have no doubt had in
their blood stream forever. A virus
which doesn't hurt them but kills us.
The primate disease is called SIV.

Cats can also get a version of AIDS, called FIV. That killed my beautiful Persian.

So I wonder if the fundie clowns will say God punishes animals too?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
If you'd actually learn to READ (the very word seems to be a foreign concept to you) you would've seen this:
"Discoveries such as this have led to calls for an outright ban on bushmeat hunting to prevent simian viruses being passed to humans."
"However, to African healthcare professionals working on inoculation and other medical programmes, the huge quantities of syringes needed would have been very costly. It is therefore likely that one single syringe would have been used to inject multiple patients without any sterilisation in between. This would rapidly have transferred any viral particles (within a hunter's blood for example) from one person to another, creating huge potential for the virus to mutate and replicate in each new individual it entered, even if the SIV within the original person infected had not yet converted to HIV."
"Africans were forced into labour camps where sanitation was poor, food was scarce and physical demands were extreme. These factors alone would have been sufficient to create poor health in anyone, so SIV could easily have infiltrated the labour force and taken advantage of their weakened immune systems to become HIV. A stray and perhaps sick chimpanzee with SIV would have made a welcome extra source of food for the workers.
“SIV could easily have infiltrated the labour force and taken advantage of their weakened immune systems”
Moore also believes that many of the labourers would have been inoculated with unsterile needles against diseases such as smallpox (to keep them alive and working), and that many of the camps actively employed prostitutes to keep the workers happy, creating numerous possibilities for onward transmission. A large number of labourers would have died before they even developed the first symptoms of AIDS, and those that did get sick would not have stood out as any different in an already disease-ridden population."
You forget that:
1) It's much more common to see examples diseases spreading through contaminated food, water and living conditions than through sex
2) there's more than one way to acquire HIV/AIDS
3) such a thing as heterosexual sex DOES exist
Not my fault if you don't know how to read.
Smirk.
Yeah, eating chimps is how it spread in the US. Especially in San Fransisco!

Now I understand!

LMFAO smile.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 76,261 - 76,280 of89,393
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

504 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 9 min Mandela 109,434
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min eternalrock 679,475
Say hello to everyone and I am new here 26 min Cisco Kid 5
Opposite Of Truth 28 min Cisco Kid 6
In Mexico City, where can I get hold of Nembutal? (Sep '10) 30 min Cisco Kid 11
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 34 min -USA-1 37,817
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 54 min Aura Mytha 216,398
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr marge 511,740
teen snapchat nudes 5 hr casher_98 105