Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#83632 Mar 10, 2013
You gotta be kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
That has nothing to do with overpopulation only over reliance on oil, if you want me to agree on that well simple YES I AGREE we are over reliant on oil.
<quoted text>
With this I also agree
<quoted text>
We have insufficient jobs due to technology we have insufficient food because we grow too much for fuel None of these factors have anything to do with over population.
Of course they do. When people don't have enough to go around, they kill one another or die due to other factors. It is stupid to over populate the world.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#83633 Mar 10, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
I don't need chapters and verses to tell you the following.
Jesus disregarded the dietary codes.

Where did he do that. Show me if you can
WasteWater wrote:
Jesus disregarded the religious purity codes about who he should touch, for example he touched the lepers.

There is no law against touching a ;leper in the Torah in fact the priests had to.
WasteWater wrote:
Jesus disregarded the codes of who he should talk too and associate with.

These were traditions not Torah.
WasteWater wrote:
Jesus spoke of the Law written by men to burden the people.

Yes mans law was a burden but man law is the the Torah that is GOD’s law, mans law was the traditions.
WasteWater wrote:
Jesus didn't care about circumcision required in the Law of Moses.

Again proov it.
WasteWater wrote:
Jesus did not acknowledge divorce.

The Torah only allows divorce on one occasion and for that occasion the person was stoned, the divorce was to release the innocent Party, just as Yehoshua said.
WasteWater wrote:
Jesus forgave rather than stoned people as required in the Law.

Once again where did Yehoshua do this contrary to the Torah.
WasteWater wrote:
These are just a few of the things. Why should I waste my time casting pearls before swine which is also written.

I agree it is written the pearls are the Torah and the swine is the gentile nations. You better read the BIBLE correctly if you want to follow the messiah

Santa Cruz, CA

#83634 Mar 10, 2013
<quoted text>
The simple fact is that Yehoshua never contradicted the Torah that is why you cannot post Book, chapter and verse.
Of course he did. Jesus was disobedient to the Book of Leviticus yet claimed that none of the Law changed. Therefore Jesus basically said the Law of Moses was man-made trash.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#83635 Mar 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes animals migrate that does not prove that they can’t hibernate or that they did not do so in the ark 4000 years ago.
If animals migrate it means they can't stay in a certain area. If they can't stay in a certain area it means they are not capacitated to do so.

And example would be the migration of geese and caribou to find food and better climes, both in varying degrees. Bears, on the other hand, are capable of storing fat within their bodies as well as a fecal plug and effectively plunge their metabolic processes for some months.

Zoologists would know best; why don't you ask one?
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#83636 Mar 10, 2013
<quoted text>
That has nothing to do with overpopulation only over reliance on oil, if you want me to agree on that well simple YES I AGREE we are over reliant on oil.
<quoted text>
With this I also agree
<quoted text>
We have insufficient jobs due to technology we have insufficient food because we grow too much for fuel None of these factors have anything to do with over population.
I don't think you're considering the principle of poor distribution.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#83637 Mar 10, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course he did. Jesus was disobedient to the Book of Leviticus yet claimed that none of the Law changed. Therefore Jesus basically said the Law of Moses was man-made trash.
You still have not posted the Book chapter and verse. Go on be brave post it so I can correct you once again.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#83638 Mar 10, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you're considering the principle of poor distribution.
Now that is a totally different kettle of fish poor distribution does not equals over population it only equals poor distribution.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#83639 Mar 10, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
If animals migrate it means they can't stay in a certain area. If they can't stay in a certain area it means they are not capacitated to do so.
And example would be the migration of geese and caribou to find food and better climes, both in varying degrees. Bears, on the other hand, are capable of storing fat within their bodies as well as a fecal plug and effectively plunge their metabolic processes for some months.
Zoologists would know best; why don't you ask one?
If they had no need to migrate they would not.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#83640 Mar 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Now that is a totally different kettle of fish poor distribution does not equals over population it only equals poor distribution.
Poor distribution of resources is a very important factor in considering poverty and demographics.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#83641 Mar 10, 2013
Is homosexuality a sin?

Answer: No

/thread
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#83642 Mar 10, 2013
Allan Watts wrote:
Is homosexuality a sin?
Answer: No
/thread
Homosexuality is not only a SIN it is a perversion of all things natural.

Santa Cruz, CA

#83643 Mar 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Where did he do that. Show me if you can
Leviticus 5:2
2 “‘If anyone becomes aware that they are guilty—if they unwittingly touch anything ceremonially unclean (whether the carcass of an unclean animal, wild or domestic, or of any unclean creature that moves along the ground) and they are unaware that they have become unclean, but then they come to realize their guilt; 3 or if they touch human uncleanness (anything that would make them unclean) even though they are unaware of it, but then they learn of it and realize their guilt; 4 or if anyone thoughtlessly takes an oath to do anything, whether good or evil (in any matter one might carelessly swear about) even though they are unaware of it, but then they learn of it and realize their guilt— 5 when anyone becomes aware that they are guilty in any of these matters, they must confess in what way they have sinned. 6 As a penalty for the sin they have committed, they must bring to the Lord a female lamb or goat from the flock as a sin offering[a]; and the priest shall make atonement for them for their sin.

Jesus touched the lepers did he not?

8 When Jesus came down from the mountainside, large crowds followed him. 2 A man with leprosy[a] came and knelt before him and said,“Lord, if you are willing, you can make me clean.”

3 Jesus reached out his hand and touched the man.“I am willing,” he said.“Be clean!” Immediately he was cleansed of his leprosy. 4 Then Jesus said to him,“See that you don’t tell anyone. But go, show yourself to the priest and offer the gift Moses commanded, as a testimony to them.”

Leviticu 11:11 The Lord said to Moses and Aaron, 2 “Say to the Israelites:‘Of all the animals that live on land, these are the ones you may eat: 3 You may eat any animal that has a divided hoof and that chews the cud.

Jesus says:

10 Jesus called the crowd to him and said,“Listen and understand. 11 What goes into someone’s mouth does not defile them, but what comes out of their mouth, that is what defiles them.”

What about these two?

Adultery

27 “You have heard that it was said,‘You shall not commit adultery.’[e] 28 But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. 29 If your right eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. 30 And if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell.

Divorce

31 “It has been said,‘Anyone who divorces his wife must give her a certificate of divorce.’[f] 32 But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, makes her the victim of adultery, and anyone who marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

Jesus says:
17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19 Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven.

Then he says:

7 You hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you:

8 “‘These people honor me with their lips,
but their hearts are far from me.
9 They worship me in vain;
their teachings are merely human rules.’[c]”

The only law unchanged are the Ten Commandments.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#83644 Mar 10, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor distribution of resources is a very important factor in considering poverty and demographics.
Once again we agree, but that is still not over population.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#83645 Mar 10, 2013
Amen.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#83646 Mar 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is not only a SIN it is a perversion of all things natural.
Oh, so you've had this discussion with God, have you? Interesting.

Nowhere does it state "Homosexuality is a sin", in the Bible (Written by man, by the way.)

Show me other wise.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#83647 Mar 10, 2013
Edited for space only
WasteWater wrote:
Leviticus 5:2
2 “‘If anyone becomes aware that ;

Jesus touched the lepers did he not?
Being unclean is not a sinful state
WasteWater wrote:
8 When Jesus came down from the mountainside, large crowds followed him. 2 A man with leprosy[a] came and knelt before him and said,“Lord, if you are willing, you can make me clean.”
3 Jesus reached out his hand and touched the man.“I am willing,” he said.“Be clean!” Immediately he was cleansed of his leprosy. 4 Then Jesus said to him,“See that you don’t tell anyone. But go, show yourself to the priest and offer the gift Moses commanded, as a testimony to them.”
Being unclean is not a sinful state
WasteWater wrote:
Leviticu 11:11 The Lord said to Moses and Aaron, 2 “Say to the Israelites:‘Of all the animals that live on land, these are the ones you may eat: 3 You may eat any animal that has a divided hoof and that chews the cud.
Jesus says:
10 Jesus called the crowd to him and said,“Listen and understand. 11 What goes into someone’s mouth does not defile them, but what comes out of their mouth, that is what defiles them.”
What about these two?
Yehosuua was referring to the man made tradition of hand washing not what food to eat you need to read the entire section in context not just one verse.
WasteWater wrote:
Adultery
27 “You have heard that it was said,‘You shall not commit adultery.’[.......part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell.
He did not say it is OK to commit adultery he showed the depth of the Torah commandment which they were ignoring
WasteWater wrote:
Divorce
31 “It has been said,‘Anyone who divorces his wife must give her a certificate of divorce.’[f] 32 But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, makes her the victim of adultery, and anyone who marries a divorced woman commits adultery.
This is not divorce it is re-marriage. Do not forget that the only legal reasons for divorce were fornication and adultery, in both cases the guilty party had to be put to death.
WasteWater wrote:
Jesus says:
17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19 Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven.
Yes as you posted “not one Jot or Tittle will disappear t for the Torah, As far as I can see the heaven and earth still exist so does the Torah
WasteWater wrote:
Then he says:
7 You hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you:
8 “‘These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.
9 They worship me in vain; their teachings are merely human rules.’[c]”
The only law unchanged are the Ten Commandments.
Yehoshua was referring to the rules of man the “traditions of the furthers” it is also called in scripture. Not the Torah ,by the way if the so called 10 commandments still stand do you keep the Shabbat.

I can tell you today the vast majority of the Christian church only worship Yehoshua with their lips they do not know him nor does He know them.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#83648 Mar 10, 2013
Allan Watts wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so you've had this discussion with God, have you? Interesting.
Nowhere does it state "Homosexuality is a sin", in the Bible (Written by man, by the way.)
Show me other wise.
Homosexuality is called an abomination in the BIBLE. That is a sin.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#83649 Mar 10, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Then he lied. The law was changed by him.
Self proclaimed Apostle? You must be kidding me.
Paul is nothing more than "the word of Paul." Paul carries no weight.
Circumcision also changed the law.
It seems you are arguing against yourself here bro.
You do not understand the terms, have no knowledge about these matters.

If Paul's words are his own why his followers are called Christians and not Pauline?

It is you trying to catch your own tail Bro.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#83650 Mar 10, 2013
Homosexuality is called an abomination in the BIBLE. That is a sin.
Sweetie, unless you're working from a version of the Bible which has been maliciously rewritten, it doesn't even mention homosexuality, let alone call it an abomination. But if you really want to choose to believe that God hates the h*m*s, knock yourself out, but you do need to realize that is your choice, not God's.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#83651 Mar 10, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, unless you're working from a version of the Bible which has been maliciously rewritten, it doesn't even mention homosexuality, let alone call it an abomination. But if you really want to choose to believe that God hates the h*m*s, knock yourself out, but you do need to realize that is your choice, not God's.
You are choosing to believe (and more than likely live) a lie, Read the Tanach in the original Hebrew and see just how harsh the punishment is for perverts, of all kinds. DEATH. That is GODs words not mine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
body to body massage abu-dhabi.massage at abu d... (May '13) 6 min amir 63
Get shortlisted with our resume writing services 6 min sripani 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min ROCCO 796,619
contagion what ails the system (Oct '08) 13 min MAkeWORLDPEACEID... 739
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min guest 568,577
bless the jews (Nov '08) 23 min Be very free 7,116
Keystone pipeline wins Senate vote in victory f... 26 min eyeful 10
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 31 min Ugly Truth from ... 607,283
Scientific proof for God's existence 39 min eyeful 642
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr RiccardoFire 267,562
More from around the web