Is homosexuality a sin?

Created by Travis Morgan on Oct 27, 2007

57,720 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#83528 Mar 9, 2013
AriaJames wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know where you found out about these so-called homosexual practices. I know for a fact that hetero couples do most of the above mentioned practices. Most of those are fetishes. Icky, sure, but whatever floats their boat.
You might also want to read up on the the definition of pedophile. I read the article. They told police they were homosexual, but we don't know for sure. There wasn't much to the story. But homosexuals pretty much like to stick to their own age... Except priests of course... Those are pedophiles in case you weren't sure.
Yeah....I didn't even waste my time w/that one:)

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#83529 Mar 9, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Bigotry, you say? I don't even think you know the meaning of the word, boy!
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/big...
"Bigot" doesn't apply to groups of a certain sexual orientation, but HOMOPHOBE does.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hom...
And you know what? It's been shown that prejudice is much more prevalent in idiots, like yourself:
http://pss.sagepub.com/content/early/2012/01/...
Now you are just acting like a limp wristed, gay twirling sissy throwing a hissy fit.

Grow up girl.

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#83530 Mar 9, 2013
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, Artic, I will not move on. I have seen here, on this thread, how hard and how long Chartreuse was bullied here. I have seen, him threaten to take his own life.
I will not move on, I see his assaulter, still commenting on this thread.
Sweetie that's not me.

Look again. It's a cloned acct.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#83531 Mar 9, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so you know which of the THEORIES is the correct one? I doubt it, with your ass logic.
http://www.news-medical.net/health/History-of...
http://www.avert.org/origin-aids-hiv.htm
You do realize that both your posts verify that homosexuals originally spread AIDS?

Smile.

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#83532 Mar 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuals primarily did however spread AIDS.
Go ahead, you can say it! Just cut and paste.
Smile.
LMFAO

Now see.....that was funny:)
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#83533 Mar 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are just acting like a limp wristed, gay twirling sissy throwing a hissy fit.
Grow up girl.
What's that kid? Cat got your tongue? Nothing to say against LINKS FROM CREDIBLE RESOURCES?

Poor boy, run back to your friends at your other forums, won't you?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#83534 Mar 9, 2013
if I had meant to dry Kimare, I would have. But, it was my intention to say Kuntmary, . so I said Kuntmary.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#83535 Mar 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that both your posts verify that homosexuals originally spread AIDS?
Smile.
If you'd actually learn to READ (the very word seems to be a foreign concept to you) you would've seen this:

"Discoveries such as this have led to calls for an outright ban on bushmeat hunting to prevent simian viruses being passed to humans."

"However, to African healthcare professionals working on inoculation and other medical programmes, the huge quantities of syringes needed would have been very costly. It is therefore likely that one single syringe would have been used to inject multiple patients without any sterilisation in between. This would rapidly have transferred any viral particles (within a hunter's blood for example) from one person to another, creating huge potential for the virus to mutate and replicate in each new individual it entered, even if the SIV within the original person infected had not yet converted to HIV."

"Africans were forced into labour camps where sanitation was poor, food was scarce and physical demands were extreme. These factors alone would have been sufficient to create poor health in anyone, so SIV could easily have infiltrated the labour force and taken advantage of their weakened immune systems to become HIV. A stray and perhaps sick chimpanzee with SIV would have made a welcome extra source of food for the workers.

“SIV could easily have infiltrated the labour force and taken advantage of their weakened immune systems”
Moore also believes that many of the labourers would have been inoculated with unsterile needles against diseases such as smallpox (to keep them alive and working), and that many of the camps actively employed prostitutes to keep the workers happy, creating numerous possibilities for onward transmission. A large number of labourers would have died before they even developed the first symptoms of AIDS, and those that did get sick would not have stood out as any different in an already disease-ridden population."

You forget that:

1) It's much more common to see examples diseases spreading through contaminated food, water and living conditions than through sex
2) there's more than one way to acquire HIV/AIDS
3) such a thing as heterosexual sex DOES exist

Not my fault if you don't know how to read.

Smirk.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#83536 Mar 9, 2013
arctic wrote:
I don't know how many ppl realize this
but homosexuals didn't start or cause
HIV/AIDS.
It's a primate virus.
Something they have no doubt had in
their blood stream forever. A virus
which doesn't hurt them but kills us.
The primate disease is called SIV.

Cats can also get a version of AIDS, called FIV. That killed my beautiful Persian.

So I wonder if the fundie clowns will say God punishes animals too?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#83537 Mar 9, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
If you'd actually learn to READ (the very word seems to be a foreign concept to you) you would've seen this:
"Discoveries such as this have led to calls for an outright ban on bushmeat hunting to prevent simian viruses being passed to humans."
"However, to African healthcare professionals working on inoculation and other medical programmes, the huge quantities of syringes needed would have been very costly. It is therefore likely that one single syringe would have been used to inject multiple patients without any sterilisation in between. This would rapidly have transferred any viral particles (within a hunter's blood for example) from one person to another, creating huge potential for the virus to mutate and replicate in each new individual it entered, even if the SIV within the original person infected had not yet converted to HIV."
"Africans were forced into labour camps where sanitation was poor, food was scarce and physical demands were extreme. These factors alone would have been sufficient to create poor health in anyone, so SIV could easily have infiltrated the labour force and taken advantage of their weakened immune systems to become HIV. A stray and perhaps sick chimpanzee with SIV would have made a welcome extra source of food for the workers.
“SIV could easily have infiltrated the labour force and taken advantage of their weakened immune systems”
Moore also believes that many of the labourers would have been inoculated with unsterile needles against diseases such as smallpox (to keep them alive and working), and that many of the camps actively employed prostitutes to keep the workers happy, creating numerous possibilities for onward transmission. A large number of labourers would have died before they even developed the first symptoms of AIDS, and those that did get sick would not have stood out as any different in an already disease-ridden population."
You forget that:
1) It's much more common to see examples diseases spreading through contaminated food, water and living conditions than through sex
2) there's more than one way to acquire HIV/AIDS
3) such a thing as heterosexual sex DOES exist
Not my fault if you don't know how to read.
Smirk.
Yeah, eating chimps is how it spread in the US. Especially in San Fransisco!

Now I understand!

LMFAO smile.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#83538 Mar 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

LMFAO smile.
"Both national and international travel undoubtedly had a major role in the initial spread of HIV. In the US, international travel by young men making the most of the gay sexual revolution of the late 70s and early 80s would certainly have played a large part in taking the virus worldwide. In Africa, the virus would probably have been spread along truck routes and between towns and cities within the continent itself. However, it is quite conceivable that some of the early outbreaks in African nations were not started by Africans infected with the 'original' virus at all, but by people visiting from overseas where the epidemic had been growing too. The process of transmission in a global pandemic is simply too complex to blame on any one group or individual.

Much was made in the early years of the epidemic of a so-called 'Patient Zero' who was the basis of a complex "transmission scenario" compiled by Dr. William Darrow and colleagues at the Centre for Disease Control in the US. This epidemiological study showed how 'Patient O'(mistakenly identified in the press as 'Patient Zero') had given HIV to multiple partners, who then in turn transmitted it to others and rapidly spread the virus to locations all over the world [...] the Patient Zero story was not much more than myth and scaremongering. HIV in the US was to a large degree initially spread by gay men, but this occurred on a huge scale over many years, probably a long time before [Dugas] even began to travel.

The blood industry

As blood transfusions became a routine part of medical practice, an industry to meet this increased demand for blood began to develop rapidly. In some countries such as the USA, donors were paid to give blood, a policy that often attracted those most desperate for cash; among them intravenous drug users. In the early stages of the epidemic, doctors were unaware of how easily HIV could be spread and blood donations remained unscreened. This blood was then sent worldwide, and unfortunately most people who received infected donations went on to become HIV positive themselves.

In the late 1960's haemophiliacs also began to benefit from the blood clotting properties of a product called Factor VIII. However, to produce this coagulant, blood from hundreds of individual donors had to be pooled. This meant that a single donation of HIV+ blood could contaminate a huge batch of Factor VIII. This put thousands of haemophiliacs all over the world at risk of HIV, and many subsequently became infected with the virus.

Drug use

The 1970s saw an increase in the availability of heroin following the Vietnam War and other conflicts in the Middle East, which helped stimulate a growth in intravenous drug use. As a result of sharing unsterilised needles and syringes, HIV was passed on among injecting drug users (IDUs). Due to this repeated practice many IDUs continue to be infected with HIV.

Conclusions

It is likely that we will never know who the first person was to be infected with HIV, or exactly how it spread from that initial person. Scientists investigating the possibilities often become very attached to their individual 'pet' theories and insist that theirs is the only true answer, but the spread of AIDS could quite conceivably have been induced by a combination of many different events. Whether through injections, travel, wars, colonial practices or genetic engineering, the realities of the 20th century have undoubtedly had a major role to play. Nevertheless, perhaps a more pressing concern for scientists today should not be how the AIDS epidemic originated, but how those it affects can be treated, how the further spread of HIV can be prevented and how the world can change to ensure a similar pandemic never occurs again."

LEARN TO READ.

http://www.avert.org/origin-aids-hiv.htm
Aryan Barbarian chimes in

Maumelle, AR

#83539 Mar 9, 2013
AriaJames wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know where you found out about these so-called homosexual practices. I know for a fact that hetero couples do most of the above mentioned practices. Most of those are fetishes. Icky, sure, but whatever floats their boat.
You might also want to read up on the the definition of pedophile. I read the article. They told police they were homosexual, but we don't know for sure. There wasn't much to the story. But homosexuals pretty much like to stick to their own age... Except priests of course... Those are pedophiles in case you weren't sure.
I don't know where you found out about these so-called heterosexual practices. I know for a fact that homosexuals couples do most of the above mentioned practices. Perhaps removing your face from your partners ass you could possibly read up on NAMBLA North American Man/Boy Love Association .
Not much to the story? What more do you need idiot. 2 homosexual men kidnapped, raped, and murder a 13 year old boy. Isn't that enough sicko? Perhaps you were masterbating to the story but was unable to climax because you needed more gory depiction of the rape and murder of the little boy. Do you need to be spoon fed and taught how to use google search? You stated that "we" dont know for sure if they were homos? The two faggots stated that they were BUT(T) PIRATES. Now you are questioning their sexuality f-ing moron. Just for the record do ever think before you hit the post button?

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#83540 Mar 9, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
If you'd actually learn to READ (the very word seems to be a foreign concept to you) you would've seen this:
"Discoveries such as this have led to calls for an outright ban on bushmeat hunting to prevent simian viruses being passed to humans."
"However, to African healthcare professionals working on inoculation and other medical programmes, the huge quantities of syringes needed would have been very costly. It is therefore likely that one single syringe would have been used to inject multiple patients without any sterilisation in between. This would rapidly have transferred any viral particles (within a hunter's blood for example) from one person to another, creating huge potential for the virus to mutate and replicate in each new individual it entered, even if the SIV within the original person infected had not yet converted to HIV."
"Africans were forced into labour camps where sanitation was poor, food was scarce and physical demands were extreme. These factors alone would have been sufficient to create poor health in anyone, so SIV could easily have infiltrated the labour force and taken advantage of their weakened immune systems to become HIV. A stray and perhaps sick chimpanzee with SIV would have made a welcome extra source of food for the workers.
“SIV could easily have infiltrated the labour force and taken advantage of their weakened immune systems”
Moore also believes that many of the labourers would have been inoculated with unsterile needles against diseases such as smallpox (to keep them alive and working), and that many of the camps actively employed prostitutes to keep the workers happy, creating numerous possibilities for onward transmission. A large number of labourers would have died before they even developed the first symptoms of AIDS, and those that did get sick would not have stood out as any different in an already disease-ridden population."
You forget that:
1) It's much more common to see examples diseases spreading through contaminated food, water and living conditions than through sex
2) there's more than one way to acquire HIV/AIDS
3) such a thing as heterosexual sex DOES exist
Not my fault if you don't know how to read.
Smirk.
The bush meat problem is huge. Esp in
areas where there are more guns than food
and a small cup of dried beans costs 10
dollars.
Ppl eat what there is to eat.
Diseases aside I don't think it's right to
eat any type of monkey. They are primates,
we are primates. Hits a bit close to home.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#83541 Mar 9, 2013
I am pro hetero. "Well, since I'm not gay, the answer to that would be YES.
Aryan Barbarian chimes in

Maumelle, AR

#83542 Mar 9, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing how apparently homosexuality correlates with crime, and yet there's no concrete evidence for that besides the voices in your head.
http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/fa...
I tell you how it correlates to crime. There is a direct correlation through science and medical journals that shows that homosexual men were sexually abused as children and were introduce to pornography at an early age. Jeffrey Lionel Dahmer, Luka Magnotta, Andrew Cunanan, John Wayne Gacy shall I continue. All of these homosexual men raped and murdered other boys & men, AND all have reported to being molested by other queers. A penis does not go into another mans ass, it is that simple stupid. Shall we dance?

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#83543 Mar 9, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus did not lie when he said he did not come to abolish laws and the prophets.
partial modifications of some laws does not come under the abolition of all laws and prophets (which some how "self appointed 13th Apostle of Jesus, St. Paul did a could of decades afterwards)
Of course he lied. He abolished the laws given by Moses on divorce. He abolished the ritual purity practices including dietary ones. These were all part of the Law of Moses supposedly given by God.

How about the following passages?

Luke 16:16
[ Additional Teachings ]“The Law and the Prophets were proclaimed until John. Since that time, the good news of the kingdom of God is being preached, and everyone is forcing their way into it.

Luke 16:17
It is easier for heaven and earth to disappear than for the least stroke of a pen to drop out of the Law.
Luke 16:16-18

Not one stroke of a pen to drop out of the Law yet the law is being ignored. It's a big lie.

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#83544 Mar 9, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
The primate disease is called SIV.
Cats can also get a version of AIDS, called FIV. That killed my beautiful Persian.
So I wonder if the fundie clowns will say God punishes animals too?
Yes, I'm aware.

Sorry about your cat.
It's highly infectious along with
feline leukemia.

I'm wondering why they think he would
punish babies who are born with this disease.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#83545 Mar 9, 2013
Aryan Barbarian chimes in wrote:
<quoted text>
I tell you how it correlates to crime. There is a direct correlation through science and medical journals that shows that homosexual men were sexually abused as children and were introduce to pornography at an early age. Jeffrey Lionel Dahmer, Luka Magnotta, Andrew Cunanan, John Wayne Gacy shall I continue. All of these homosexual men raped and murdered other boys & men, AND all have reported to being molested by other queers. A penis does not go into another mans ass, it is that simple stupid. Shall we dance?
Nonsense. I know many gay men who were never abused.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#83546 Mar 9, 2013
No 22,475 63%
Yes 12,781 36%
Current Total 35,256

What a goofy poll. Rigged no doubt.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#83547 Mar 9, 2013
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense. I know many gay men who were never abused.
Hello Lu,

Agreed , I should of stated not all but all gay killers had been abused. Please don't tell me you knew some gay killers that weren't abused. Seriously, I hope all is going well with you in the new year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 808,952
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min Regina 573,717
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 33 min Seentheotherside 608,131
Moses never existed 55 min KiMare 1,247
Any horny boys??? 1 hr Dean 3
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr Wordsworth 5,536
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 268,803
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) 16 hr Mille1234 93
More from around the web