created by: Travis Morgan | Oct 27, 2007

Top Stories

56,782 votes

Is homosexuality a sin?

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
Comments
76,141 - 76,160 of 93,801 Comments Last updated 9 min ago

Since: Mar 13

Junction City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83384
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Sin is sin, but some sin has greater consequences on both ourselves and on society.

First of all, if I would get a divorce, I would be remorseful about it and still believe it is wrong, because God in the Bible says it is wrong. Only two grounds for divorce. Adultry by other party or if the unbeliever chooses to leave.

I would not go about saying divorce is fine and encouraging others to follow suit. I would be sorrowful because I had gone against the written path of God.

Same sex persons, most often are not sorrowful that they are doing that which is against the path of God and they often promote the same to others. It is all through the Bible God detests same sex practices. It is not a sin to be born with attraction to the same sex, but men or women are forbidden to practice sex.

It is not wrong for a married man to notice a very pretty woman, but it would be wrong to take have sex with her. Both are equal sins.

My duty is to love all persons, but I will never tear out pages of my Bible to meet new society practices and standards.

Also, homosexuals are welcomed in our church, but we will not marry them, nor could they hold leadership positions. One in known adultry could not hold leadership positions either and many pastors will not marry hetersexuals who are living together until they have been celibate for a season. Sin is sin and all should be treated equally.

If I was a man or a woman who had tendencies toward same sex or as a hetersexual, had a desire to commit adultry, I would seek Christian counseling. God's ways are right and true because he knows what is best for his creations.

Written in love,

Earleens

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83385
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Can there be bigger bigots than these Sodomites and Lesbians?
They came into the world thru the process of "Normal people".
Now they say, no we did not....we will create our "specie" our way!!
Can there be higher bigotry and abomination than this?
I can't believe that there is!!
Give me a break, bigot. Fail.

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83386
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

_Chartreuse_ wrote:
Mr. Miller was convicted last fall for helping to arrange the covert flight to Nicaragua of Lisa A. Miller with her daughter, Isabella Miller-Jenkins, in 2009.
Ms. Miller, who is not related to the pastor, had won support in conservative Christian circles for refusing to permit court-mandated visits with Isabella by her other legal mother, Janet Jenkins, Ms. Millerís former partner in a civil union in Vermont. After the couple split up, Ms. Miller moved to Virginia, said she was a born-again Christian and denounced her former lesbianism as a sin.
In 2009, as an exasperated family court judge threatened to transfer primary custody to Ms. Jenkins, Ms. Miller and her daughter, then 7, disappeared and a warrant was issued for Ms. Millerís arrest.
Stop stealing Chartruese's name.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83387
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Earleens wrote:
Sin is sin, but some sin has greater consequences on both ourselves and on society.
First of all, if I would get a divorce, I would be remorseful about it and still believe it is wrong, because God in the Bible says it is wrong. Only two grounds for divorce. Adultry by other party or if the unbeliever chooses to leave.
I would not go about saying divorce is fine and encouraging others to follow suit. I would be sorrowful because I had gone against the written path of God.
Same sex persons, most often are not sorrowful that they are doing that which is against the path of God and they often promote the same to others. It is all through the Bible God detests same sex practices. It is not a sin to be born with attraction to the same sex, but men or women are forbidden to practice sex.
It is not wrong for a married man to notice a very pretty woman, but it would be wrong to take have sex with her. Both are equal sins.
My duty is to love all persons, but I will never tear out pages of my Bible to meet new society practices and standards.
Also, homosexuals are welcomed in our church, but we will not marry them, nor could they hold leadership positions. One in known adultry could not hold leadership positions either and many pastors will not marry hetersexuals who are living together until they have been celibate for a season. Sin is sin and all should be treated equally.
If I was a man or a woman who had tendencies toward same sex or as a hetersexual, had a desire to commit adultry, I would seek Christian counseling. God's ways are right and true because he knows what is best for his creations.
Written in love,
Earleens
You don't know what you are talking about.
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83388
Mar 6, 2013
 
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
No Doctor, you didn't invent homosexuality.
LOLOLOL! Good comeback.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83389
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me a break, bigot. Fail.
Take any breaks you need, why ask my permission?
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83390
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
Which "Lord and creator" are you speaking of.
B/c "God" and "Allah" have Very different ideas.
Who told you God and Allah are different?

God in English is the same as Allah in Arabic.

Do you know that Millions of Arabic Speaking Christians and Jews have no word for God in Arabic other than Allah!!

And the word Allah is there in almost every Arabic Bible, old or new!!

It seems you are living in a well and do not know anything outside that well

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83392
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Who told you God and Allah are different?
God in English is the same as Allah in Arabic.
Do you know that Millions of Arabic Speaking Christians and Jews have no word for God in Arabic other than Allah!!
And the word Allah is there in almost every Arabic Bible, old or new!!
It seems you are living in a well and do not know anything outside that well
The Bible clearly establishes the character of God and Allah as distinct. That is also obvious by the vast differences between followers.

Moreover,'Allah' was the Arabic term Jews and Christians used for Jehovah/God long before Mohammad designed his own religion and hijacked the word for Islam.

http://www.kingmessiahproject.com/is_allah_no...

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83393
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible clearly establishes the character of God and Allah as distinct. That is also obvious by the vast differences between followers.
Moreover,'Allah' was the Arabic term Jews and Christians used for Jehovah/God long before Mohammad designed his own religion and hijacked the word for Islam.
http://www.kingmessiahproject.com/is_allah_no...
Actually Smirky, if you had your critical thinking hat on, you'd realize that the Bible clearly establishes entirely different characters to God in the Old vs. New Testaments too. And it's pretty laughable to call Muhammad a usurper of Christianity when Christianity itself usurped Judaism.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83394
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Smirky, if you had your critical thinking hat on, you'd realize that the Bible clearly establishes entirely different characters to God in the Old vs. New Testaments too. And it's pretty laughable to call Muhammad a usurper of Christianity when Christianity itself usurped Judaism.
Your same old scoff simply disguises a lazy lie.

Again.

Smile.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83396
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Your same old scoff simply disguises a lazy lie.
Again.
Smile.
Well, you brilliantly used logic to refute what I said once again Smirky! Bravo, Jesus must be so proud.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83397
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Doctor REALITY wrote:
Homosexuality is MORAL DEPRAVITY,and it's inspired by SATAN THE WICKED ONE.
Satan is sure bad. Imagine how bad the one who MADE Satan must be!

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83398
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Doctor REALITY wrote:
Homosexuality is MORAL DEPRAVITY,and it's inspired by SATAN THE WICKED ONE.
Moral depravity is to not care about human life. What sexual orientation someone has, does not matter, live and let live.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83399
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Your same old scoff simply disguises a lazy lie.
Again.
Smile.
Thoughtful reply, kuntmare.
I'm your vagina and i approve this message.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83400
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Doctor REALITY wrote:
Homosexuality is MORAL DEPRAVITY,and it's inspired by SATAN THE WICKED ONE.
You may want to try a little bit harder. I'm not convinced yet.
poop eater

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83401
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Smirky, if you had your critical thinking hat on, you'd realize that the Bible clearly establishes entirely different characters to God in the Old vs. New Testaments too. And it's pretty laughable to call Muhammad a usurper of Christianity when Christianity itself usurped Judaism.
Hey would you like to lick the poop out my butt. Im thinking about going green. Can you help?

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83402
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Is homosexuality a sin? Is water wet,LOL? I'm gay and I know it's a sin.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83403
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

KM wrote:
01. The Bible clearly establishes the character of God and Allah as distinct. That is also obvious by the vast differences between followers.

02. Moreover ,'Allah' was the Arabic term Jews and Christians used for Jehovah/God long before Mohammad designed his own religion and hijacked the word for Islam.

http://www.kingmessiahproject.com/is_allah_no ...
Ans.

01. Would you please be king enough to tell me what is the "Character" of GOD, YHWH that Bible teaches and which Allah does not satisfy?

There could be "assumptions" which Jews and Christians think about God which Allah might not satisfy.

There is a boig difference between the two.

02. Thanks for agreeing that Arabic speaking Jews and Christians used Allah for their God (before the advent of our prophet).

How strange is it that they are unable to find an "alternate word" when the meaning of Allah was "soiled" by our prophet 1400 years ago.\

However do you know, there are "Newtons, and Einsteins amongst you, who think that Allah was the name of "moongod" which Arabs used to worship before our prophet came.

Do you agree which these "Newtons and Einsteins" and how come Jews and Christians were using a moongod as their God?

PS:

The problem is that when you try to prove a falsehood, you have to speak one hundred lies and even then your case in very weak.

The truth is Muslims, Jews and Christians all worship and pray to the same Creator who created this world single handedly.

Jews call Him as YHWH and Elohim.

English speaking Christians call Him as God.

Muslims and Arabic speaking Jews and Christians call Him as Allah.

This is truth which explains every think without taking twists and bends.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83404
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Tony17 wrote:
Is homosexuality a sin? Is water wet,LOL? I'm gay and I know it's a sin.
Your sin is "lower" than those who try to prove it is not a sin.

There are chances you might repent and but less chances about these people.

God is ever forgiving those who accept their mistakes and humble them before Him.

But it should be done BEFORE you have your last breath and not AFTER.

May God guide you to the true path, brother.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83406
Mar 8, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

poop eater wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey would you like to lick the poop out my butt. Im thinking about going green. Can you help?
Sorry, that's not my thing. Have you checked with Bob or Adam?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

620 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min Catcher1 224,501
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 5 min Johnny 1,561
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min sweets2360 721,843
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 533,211
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 6 min WasteWater 3,986
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 min EXPERT 115,444
Shock Poll: 40% Still not Sure Obama is America... 14 min WasteWater 92
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 19 min Insults Are Easier 256,812
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr SimmerExtreme 85
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••