58,156 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#83432 Mar 8, 2013
KM wrote:
1. Allah makes arbitrary judgments. God's judgments are rooted in love and justice.

2. You are confusing the different words used in Hebrew, Arabic and English. Nothing you said changes the fact that Mohammad hijacked the term from Jews and Christians, along with poor renditions of Biblical history.
Ans.

01. And how did you came to that conclusion? What is this "Love and Justice" to "Kill your Own Son" for the crimes of "some unknown human"?

Is that the proof of Love and Justice.

02. It is again your "assumption " that Prophet hijacked the word Allah from Jews and Christians.

Your "New Scholars" say that word Allah was a moon-god that Arabs worshipped before our prophet came along.

Who is speaking the truth.

02A. And did you say Quranic stories are "poor renditions" of Biblical history?

Did you see the story of Prophet Joseph as mentioned in Genesis chapter 37-chapter 50 and compare it with what is told in Quran chapter 50?

Want to have a comparative study and find out which is a "poor rendition"?

Look at the flowing link, where I have made a comparative study of the two versions.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/13596413/
poop eater

Dallas, TX

#83433 Mar 8, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, that's not my thing. Have you checked with Bob or Adam?
Yes I did. Bob said you give awesome rim jobs. Would you like me to fist you? How about me pissing in your mouth? Lets hook up pumpkin....I love being gay. Do you have a big one. I'm a size queen.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#83434 Mar 8, 2013
MirthMenace wrote:
<quoted text>...to update them...2000 years ago.
<quoted text>...major update...1400 years ago...Who was that "LAst and Final prophet" 1400 years ago that was authorized by God to make the "final adjustment to last till the end of world"? Just trying to make sure I'm as educated as I can be on this subject.<quoted text>Ok, but what about homosexuality? You mentioned sodomy and lesbianism, but not homosexuality. And who is responsible for failing to change the laws in the Bible covering treatment of slaves? Is the Bible about due for another "major update"?
You do not know who was the last and Final prophet that came into the world?

He was the same one whom Moses prophesized in Deut. 18:18.

He was the same whom Jesus prophesized as "Another Comforter" in John Ch.14-Ch 16.

He is known to the world as Prophet Mohammad who declared his mission almost 1400 years back.

And he presented to the world the Last and Final Testament, known as Quran, which is the best preserved and most authentic book in the world. It is also the most read and most memorized book in the world.

It is strange that you did not know of the event, which changed the history of the world for ever.
poop eater

Dallas, TX

#83435 Mar 8, 2013
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
Also a woman who doesn't bring a couple of pigeons to the priest after being on the rag. Unclean!!!!
are you on the rag? are you woman? are you man? are you gay? I'm gay. I hate homophobe how about you?
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#83436 Mar 8, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Cafeteria Christian. I happen to think wearing blended fabrics is far worse. That's a real abomination.
You could keep a list of your "personal abomination" with you. There is no harm in that.

It usually happens that the "best dress for which one woman would give her life for" is to another women "the dress in which show would not like even to be buried with"?

So you keep your list of abomination with you and be happy.

It is different what our Lord and Creator of the Universe calls as an abomination, that list stays for every one!!
poop eater

Dallas, TX

#83437 Mar 8, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
How about cheeseburgers? Definitely an abomination.
How about you licking my stiff rod until I climax a thick creamy white sauce in your mouth. Me so horny now...Pleazeeeee lick my love button as I poop my hershey juices on your chin. I love being gay.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#83438 Mar 8, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess Jesus lied when he said he didn't change the law?
Jesus did not lie when he said he did not come to abolish laws and the prophets.

partial modifications of some laws does not come under the abolition of all laws and prophets (which some how "self appointed 13th Apostle of Jesus, St. Paul did a could of decades afterwards)

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#83439 Mar 9, 2013
KM wrote:
1. Allah makes arbitrary judgments. God's judgments are rooted in love and justice.

2. You are confusing the different words used in Hebrew, Arabic and English. Nothing you said changes the fact that Mohammad hijacked the term from Jews and Christians, along with poor renditions of Biblical history.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. And how did you came to that conclusion? What is this "Love and Justice" to "Kill your Own Son" for the crimes of "some unknown human"?
Is that the proof of Love and Justice.
I didn't have to, you did it for me, and noted a distinction. Twisted by you, but a distinction.

First, do you deny that the Quran claims Allah can do both good and evil?

Second, God did not kill his Son, we did. Nor was Jesus crucified for 'some unknown human', He died for all.

John 3:16-21 (MSG)
"This is how much God loved the world: He gave his Son, his one and only Son. And this is why: so that no one need be destroyed; by believing in him, anyone can have a whole and lasting life.
17 God didn't go to all the trouble of sending his Son merely to point an accusing finger, telling the world how bad it was. He came to help, to put the world right again.
18 Anyone who trusts in him is acquitted; anyone who refuses to trust him has long since been under the death sentence without knowing it. And why? Because of that person's failure to believe in the one-of-a-kind Son of God when introduced to him.
19 "This is the crisis we're in: God-light streamed into the world, but men and women everywhere ran for the darkness. They went for the darkness because they were not really interested in pleasing God.
20 Everyone who makes a practice of doing evil, addicted to denial and illusion, hates God-light and won't come near it, fearing a painful exposure.
21 But anyone working and living in truth and reality welcomes God-light so the work can be seen for the God-work it is."
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
02. It is again your "assumption " that Prophet hijacked the word Allah from Jews and Christians.
Your "New Scholars" say that word Allah was a moon-god that Arabs worshipped before our prophet came along.
Who is speaking the truth.
I simply noted the Arabic meaning of the word 'Allah', and it's use by Jews and Christians prior to Mohammad.

You bring up an opinion that ignores those two fundamentals.

It does nothing to change the fact that Mohammad hijacked the Jewish and Christian God to justify his lying, murder, theft, adultery and pedophilia.

Many false 'prophets' have done exactly the same before and after Mohammad. Old Testament prophets and Jesus warned us just so.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
02A. And did you say Quranic stories are "poor renditions" of Biblical history?
Did you see the story of Prophet Joseph as mentioned in Genesis chapter 37-chapter 50 and compare it with what is told in Quran chapter 50?
Want to have a comparative study and find out which is a "poor rendition"?
Look at the flowing link, where I have made a comparative study of the two versions.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/13596413/
Again, you prove my point. You note many distinctions, distortions and absences. The only problem is, they are on the latter account by Mohammad. Your excuses are blatantly illogical and bias.

Both Jews and Christians believe their God is fully capable of protecting His Word. Only Muslims assert that Allah was unable to protect his word from human distortion TWICE!

Location hidden

#83440 Mar 9, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess Jesus lied when he said he didn't change the law?
Like MUG, you prove you don't know what you are talking about. Again.

Jesus didn't say He 'didn't change the Law', He said he fulfilled the Law. Jews know he was referring to the sacrificial laws. The moral laws were never changed, as Jesus consistently affirmed. The food and dress laws that distinguished the Jews outwardly from Gentiles were removed and replaced by a 'circumcision of the heart'.

Smile.

Powellton WV

#83441 Mar 9, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
When you sell your daughter into sexual slavery, I hope you get a good price for her! And just remember you can never sit down in a chair in public in case a menstruating woman may have sat there in the past. And definitely avoid shrimp. God HATES shrimp.
There's the thought for the day....

I'm so glad my family made their way to this country
in the mid 1700s. It saved generations of women being
under the thumb of antiquated religious ideas.

Powellton WV

#83442 Mar 9, 2013
We forget sometimes I think that our
forefathers came to this country for
religious freedom as well as the chance
to better their lives.

So that they would not be forced into
living by a religion that they didn't
agree with.

And here we are, hundreds of yrs later,
trying to impose those religious ideas
that our great grandfathers were trying
to get away from.

If you don't like freedom anymore may
I suggest you move? The door is always
open.
_Chartreuse_

Houston, TX

#83443 Mar 9, 2013
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop stealing Chartruese's name.
O pur ba B!

I thot U R now pretending _Chartreuse_ is dead.
U can't steal fr dead people.
Make up UR mind.
Aho
_Olive_

Houston, TX

#83444 Mar 9, 2013
Stop it!
Now you are pretending you are me because you are in love with me.

It couldn't be that you are making fun of me, like so many others here, because I am perfect!

So find a new name, like WasteWater, someone who deserves being mocked.
_WasteWater_

Houston, TX

#83445 Mar 9, 2013
Whatever!
Just go away and scram, scoot, skedaddle, take a hike, leggo my eggo and beat it.

[How was that, didn't it sound just like him!]
_Chartreuse_ _Olive_ _WW_

Houston, TX

#83446 Mar 9, 2013
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>

O pur ba B!

Make up UR mind.
Aho
_Chartreuse_ _Olive_ _WW_

Houston, TX

#83447 Mar 9, 2013
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>

O pur ba B!

Make up UR mind.
Aho du jour

Powellton WV

#83450 Mar 9, 2013
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
O pur ba B!
Make up UR mind.
Aho
What's wrong?

Couldn't find a name of your own that suits you?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#83451 Mar 9, 2013
Scroll button time again.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#83452 Mar 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Like MUG, you prove you don't know what you are talking about. Again.
Jesus didn't say He 'didn't change the Law', He said he fulfilled the Law. Jews know he was referring to the sacrificial laws. The moral laws were never changed, as Jesus consistently affirmed. The food and dress laws that distinguished the Jews outwardly from Gentiles were removed and replaced by a 'circumcision of the heart'.
Smile.
Then Jesus lies in the Bible. The Law was the Law of Moses which Jesus disregarded and preached against. Fulfillment of the Law is nonsense. I'll bet you would struggle attempting to explain exactly what fulfillment actually means.

Location hidden

#83453 Mar 9, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Then Jesus lies in the Bible. The Law was the Law of Moses which Jesus disregarded and preached against. Fulfillment of the Law is nonsense. I'll bet you would struggle attempting to explain exactly what fulfillment actually means.
First, you misquoted Jesus (Matt. 5:17).

Second, the vast majority of Biblical scholars disagree with you about whether Jesus 'disregarded and preached against' the law. But more importantly, Jesus spoke of obeying the spirit of the law vs the letter of the law while pointing out examples of the latter.\

Didn't struggle one bit. Moreover, I proved you don't know what you are talking about. Again.

Smirk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Patrick Daniels 596,139
The Christian Atheist debate 7 min -Alan S Shole- 884
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 12 min I Am No One_ 444,286
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 27 min ChristineM 854,543
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 38 min Knock off purse s... 6,130
___Warnings Issued for July 4th Holiday 42 min Rumorz 1
___FEDs Funding ISIS w Your Taxes! 44 min Rumorz 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr Charlie Sheen 272,082
More from around the web