|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Carchar king wrote:
I understand you're problem and if it's put that way then it's not a sin in Christianity, as long as you don't have sex with another man, then you're alright.
I understand YOUR problem, you have chosen a version of Christianity which condemns homosexuality. That is your right, of course, but what you don't seem to understand, is that yours is not the only version of Christianity on the block and while you have the right to believe that YOU are right and any other possible version therefore has to be wrong, that is actually God's call and not yours. He is the one who decides who has gotten his Christianity right, not His Christians.

Your choice of what you want to believe to be Gods opinion on the subject of our homosexuality and what you want to believe is His opinion on our place in His world are YOUR problem with God, not ours. We grow up hearing from self-professed good Christians that their God and of course our God too, just plain hates who He made us to be and for our own good we should just sit alone in some corner and wait to die, then and only then He might take us in. God forbid that we ever act on it in any way, shape or form, because you have chosen to believe God says to kill us in a book you don't exactly follow. That God will commit genocide against us if we even are in the same region of men who threaten to gang rape angels disguised as men to death and/or accept any version of homosexuality thereof. That the Apostle Paul tells us it's unnatural and sinful, so much so that God considers it a punishment for the idolatrous and that He even condemns homosexuality by name in verses which had to be deliberately rewritten in order to do so, because nobody really knows what Paul had in mind for his man/bed. The Bible tells us so. It's a wonder any of us survive at all. Thank God that such beliefs aren't the only ones on the block.

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Nothing creates... Nothing

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>I understand YOUR problem, you have chosen a version of Christianity which condemns homosexuality. That is your right, of course, but what you don't seem to understand, is that yours is not the only version of Christianity on the block and while you have the right to believe that YOU are right and any other possible version therefore has to be wrong, that is actually God's call and not yours. He is the one who decides who has gotten his Christianity right, not His Christians.
Your choice of what you want to believe to be Gods opinion on the subject of our homosexuality and what you want to believe is His opinion on our place in His world are YOUR problem with God, not ours. We grow up hearing from self-professed good Christians that their God and of course our God too, just plain hates who He made us to be and for our own good we should just sit alone in some corner and wait to die, then and only then He might take us in. God forbid that we ever act on it in any way, shape or form, because you have chosen to believe God says to kill us in a book you don't exactly follow. That God will commit genocide against us if we even are in the same region of men who threaten to gang rape angels disguised as men to death and/or accept any version of homosexuality thereof. That the Apostle Paul tells us it's unnatural and sinful, so much so that God considers it a punishment for the idolatrous and that He even condemns homosexuality by name in verses which had to be deliberately rewritten in order to do so, because nobody really knows what Paul had in mind for his man/bed. The Bible tells us so. It's a wonder any of us survive at all. Thank God that such beliefs aren't the only ones on the block.
In Christianity we have certain rules, I know what is a sin and what is not, I couldn't understand god saying that being homosexual is sin, because those people can't help it, so it's not a sin to be gay, but it is a sin to sleep with another man, because god made Adam to be with Eve, not with Steve.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Olds, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
So, by your 'logic', nothing happened in history that isn't described in modern scientific terminology.
Or even more idiotic, if a third world country experienced a nuclear attack and didn't describe it the way you demand, it really didn't happen according to you.
No wonder you diverted immediately from gay twirl to ad homoan attack in your response.
That's not a smirk on your face, its BS.
Smirk.
No, by anyone rational persons logic, references to shielding ones eyes from bright light by hand or by rock has nothing to do with radiation since either would be absolutley useless in warding off radiation and given that your god is a know it all you'd think he'd understand that such references would require a level of sophistication that could be interpreted by any generation accurately.

It's amazing how desperate fundies like you are in your attempts to support something with no factual basis.

Oh and you have no clue what an ad hom is;-)

Laugh.

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Relative seeking answers wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Topix ought to be ashamed of making and allowing this comment.
I have been searching through and reading a great deal of threads and I am starting to piece together the circumstances which my relative, Chartreuse, endured on this site before ending his life.
I don't post in this forum but I really
hope that you are just another sick f@ck
and that Chartreuse is fine.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Carchar king wrote:
In Christianity we have certain rules, I know what is a sin and what is not, I couldn't understand god saying that being homosexual is sin, because those people can't help it, so it's not a sin to be gay, but it is a sin to sleep with another man, because god made Adam to be with Eve, not with Steve.
You express your choice of versions of Christianity as a universal belief which all Christians would of course have to agree in. Such isn't the case. Not all Christians agree in your choice of beliefs and never have and your profession of God and the Bible's agreement with you in your free will choices is a prayer on your part, NOT a statement of fact. You know what you choose to believe. You're only praying that you're right. It is God who gets His Christianity right, not His Christians. He does warn us what to watch out for though. He told us not to listen to those who bring us nothing more than thistles when they claim to be offering figs. God punishing us for the gift He gave us. Anyone would want to believe in that version of a God why exactly?

Powellton WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

And in answer to the question:

Is homosexuality a sin?

No.
No more than being born w/green eyes
is a sin.
How can you blame a person for how
they were born. As if they had some
kind of control over it.

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

_Chartreuse_ wrote:
Funny though how easily you fooled _Olive_.
She is such a chump. Bet she lets the Amway guy sell her his full stock.
Monster.

“unstoppable”

Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
1) I'm not dead. 2) I have no relatives with British proxies. Poseur.
^^^ A true sociopath.

Who is this poster, does anyone know? He needs to be perma-banned from Topix and held accountable for the death he has caused.

“unstoppable”

Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Rules??? How about morality, loving your neighbor.

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Nothing creates... Nothing

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

arctic wrote:
Is homosexuality a sin?
No.
is a sin.
kind of control over it.
I agree, if their born like that.
Phil Gray

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^ A true sociopath.
Who is this poster, does anyone know? He needs to be perma-banned from Topix and held accountable for the death he has caused.
He also killed the original Figarooo and my neighbor Andrew Drake, and also my wife Edeltrab and the poster Chunky Punky.
Phil Gray

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

But it's a woman, Evelyn Konopik, with a rap sheet in Florida.

“unstoppable”

Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Phil Gray wrote:
<quoted text>He also killed the original Figarooo and my neighbor Andrew Drake, and also my wife Edeltrab and the poster Chunky Punky.
Don't joke about death.
The Oracle

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Is perversion a sin? Therein lies the answer to the question which launched this thread.

“unstoppable”

Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Phil Gray wrote:
But it's a woman, Evelyn Konopik, with a rap sheet in Florida.
Is it, or was it you?

“unstoppable”

Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwww, grey {gray!} box. What happened to the act of "__Chartreuse__" {double underscore} with my ole avatar pic on it?
So much name-stealing, profiles, the works.

Why was Chartreuse so heavily attacked here, for being gay??? LMFAO.

“unstoppable”

Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

The Oracle wrote:
Is perversion a sin? Therein lies the answer to the question which launched this thread.
Wrong.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>No, by anyone rational persons logic, references to shielding ones eyes from bright light by hand or by rock has nothing to do with radiation since either would be absolutley useless in warding off radiation and given that your god is a know it all you'd think he'd understand that such references would require a level of sophistication that could be interpreted by any generation accurately.
It's amazing how desperate fundies like you are in your attempts to support something with no factual basis.
Oh and you have no clue what an ad hom is;-)
Laugh.
So now you are insinuating that a 'bright light' was a deadly threat?

Again, the rock, hand and partial view all indicate forms of shielding that you expect to be a description of lead, gloves and glass. Words that had no existence or meaning at the time.

Additionally, you ignore the content of the Law, and the continued presence (cloud/fire hovering over and leading the Israelites) and the effect on Moses. Just to name a few.

Your denial is silly, stupid and obvious.

It is clear most educated people through history disagree with your brushoff...

Smile.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

arctic wrote:
Is homosexuality a sin?
No.
is a sin.
kind of control over it.
I am a hermaphrodite and a genetic chimera. A defective monster mutation of genes.

Was it my fault? Of course not.

Was it God's fault? According to the only written source of substance, no. It was a consequence of the fall. One of many deadly consequences that affect us all.

Hence the question we all must face; How do we respond and deal with our brokenness? There and there alone is our sinfulness.

Performance for me is a lost cause, I could never catch up with anyone else. I choose faith in a solution provided for me by another.

The claim that the sexual brokenness of homosexuality is God's plan is simply denial. History, culture, religion and science reject that conclusion.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you are insinuating that a 'bright light' was a deadly threat?
I made no such claim.

It's obvious from your previous posts that reading comprehension isn't one of your strong suits. Stretching and flailing yes, reading comprehension no.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Again, the rock, hand and partial view all indicate forms of shielding that you expect to be a description of lead, gloves and glass. Words that had no existence or meaning at the time.
Additionally, you ignore the content of the Law, and the continued presence (cloud/fire hovering over and leading the Israelites) and the effect on Moses. Just to name a few.
Your denial is silly, stupid and obvious.
It is clear most educated people through history disagree with your brushoff...
Smile.
Absolutely ridiculous, aside from a few brainwashed fundies no one believes such childishly silly drivel...which is why you never bothered to support your obviously incorrect statement with proof of great modern day scientists making such claims.

Again, there are no biblical references amounting to scientific insight...the opposite yes, there's many examples of the bible making statements which are very much opposed to science but that's about it.

Heck, the church still believed in flat earth until around 400 years ago.

But no worries little one, you "bleev" and that all that counts! You can hang onto your delusions about sin and homosexuals as long as you don't dare quest for knowledge and stay ignorant in the box your god made just for precious little old you!

Why don't you sit down, munch on a few crayons then lick a window or two. It might make you seem slightly less crazy and desperate.

Laugh.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

492 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min dirty white boy- 722,176
Sacramento Addiction Therapist Uses Her Educati... 10 min The Addictions Coach 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min June VanDerMark 533,577
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 min Buck Crick 224,647
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 26 min true 172,548
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 37 min Smokin Joe 115,620
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 40 min Charlie Sheen 256,978
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 17 hr reree 86
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••