58,015 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#83275 Mar 3, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Homosexuality isn't just a 'sin',it's an ABOMINATION.
Very true, you grasp the situation very correctly.

It is an abomination and it is a crime against humanity. The lowest level of immorality that can be imagined.

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#83276 Mar 3, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true, you grasp the situation very correctly.
It is an abomination and it is a crime against humanity. The lowest level of immorality that can be imagined.
No honey it really isn't.
And if you think it is then you've
never seen a true abomination.
Very nice for you but no excuse
for being dense.

Powellton WV

#83277 Mar 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
Based on what? What measures value, or more so, who?
If I take advantage of 20 to benefit 10, what value is that?
What if the 20 have no 'value'?
And it still doesn't explain the presence of evil. The ability to be Gandhi or Hitler.
LOL

I can't "explain the presence of evil."
Who do you think I am?...the Dali Lama. lol

I'd suggest you talk w/your god about that.

Powellton WV

#83278 Mar 3, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a sin in Christianity religion, even if god is not real, it's a sin in the Christianity religion, you can't change the laws of Christianity.
Lots of things are a sin as far as Christianity goes.
Do you feel as strongly about them all or just about
homosexuals?
Like adultery. According to the Old Test.(which is where
you are getting this "no homosexuality" law) adulterers
are to be taken out and stoned to death. Along with anyone
who works on the sabbath. Do you take Every Sunday off?

How about the old testament rules against women being
teachers or being able to hold any position of authority?
B/c it's all in there.
How about the 10 commandments. Says nothing about
homosexuality....

If you were a Christian you would know that Christians
today live by the new testaments. I'm very familiar
w/it myself.
Jesus never said a single thing against homosexuals.
Not word one.
Anonymous

San Antonio, TX

#83279 Mar 3, 2013
LOL you all are hillarious.
summer

United States

#83280 Mar 3, 2013
if god did not want pepole to gay he would have done something to stop it from ever happening.some gay people are happy and in love thats all that should matter wake up pepole it is 2013 get over it and let peopole be happy we should not juge we are not god hes the only true judge.

Since: Mar 13

Whitney, TX

#83281 Mar 3, 2013
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>

Not word one.
Actually, it does. However, it may be subject to interpretation. I was having a debate with my bible thumping brother about this. I wish I could remember the exact words, but it was something along the lines of "he gave them up to lustful acts. Even women laying with women..." Not exactly sure how it said verbatim. And there was another passage, which I forgot entirely. But nonetheless, my brother said that Jesus taught the people to accept and love one another. Religion and the bible don't mean anything to me. I think everyone should beleive what they want without forcing their beliefs on others. I don't see why people should be so preoccupied with what other people do with their lives and then judge them as if they are in the right no matter what. I don't understand why it's so difficult for people to treat others with respect regardless of who or what they are. We are all human.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#83282 Mar 3, 2013
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
No honey it really isn't.
And if you think it is then you've
never seen a true abomination.
Very nice for you but no excuse
for being dense.
Honey, what is YOUR definition of Sin and Abomination?

Let us see and find out.

Who is dense and who is hollow from inside.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#83283 Mar 3, 2013
AriaJames wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it does. However, it may be subject to interpretation. I was having a debate with my bible thumping brother about this. I wish I could remember the exact words, but it was something along the lines of "he gave them up to lustful acts. Even women laying with women..." Not exactly sure how it said verbatim. And there was another passage, which I forgot entirely. But nonetheless, my brother said that Jesus taught the people to accept and love one another. Religion and the bible don't mean anything to me. I think everyone should beleive what they want without forcing their beliefs on others. I don't see why people should be so preoccupied with what other people do with their lives and then judge them as if they are in the right no matter what. I don't understand why it's so difficult for people to treat others with respect regardless of who or what they are. We are all human.
Jesus also did not say anything about those who cheat in weight and measures....he did not say anything about contracts and their breakage....he did not say any thing about wars and how to deal with the captives.

There are many things about which jesus did not say anything, because it was not part of his mission.

He endorsed the teachings of Torah and modified some portions of it which had become outdated.

But his stand of Sodom and Gomorrah was very firm and "very old fashioned". He Never, ever , ever condoned what those people did.

It is an insult for Jesus, that his own people involve him in this abomination which is called Homosexuality.

It is a double crime, to do such acts is crime....to insinuate that jesus had "nothing against is" is another crime and bigger than the first.

It is strange that "worshippers of Jesus" would stoop so low, to get his "tactic approval" for this abomination.

Since: Mar 13

Whitney, TX

#83284 Mar 3, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus also did not say anything about those who cheat in weight and measures....he did not say anything about contracts and their breakage....he did not say any thing about wars and how to deal with the captives.
There are many things about which jesus did not say anything, because it was not part of his mission.
He endorsed the teachings of Torah and modified some portions of it which had become outdated.
But his stand of Sodom and Gomorrah was very firm and "very old fashioned". He Never, ever , ever condoned what those people did.
It is an insult for Jesus, that his own people involve him in this abomination which is called Homosexuality.
It is a double crime, to do such acts is crime....to insinuate that jesus had "nothing against is" is another crime and bigger than the first.
It is strange that "worshippers of Jesus" would stoop so low, to get his "tactic approval" for this abomination.
Let's think about this. According to "Jesus" he states that you don't enter into the Kingdom of Heaven because you follow the rules, but that you enter because you believe. Then by that reasoning, so long as you believe that Jesus Christ is your savior then you will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Just so we're clear here...You mean to tell me that that guy who murdered his wife, that man who raped a ten year old girl, and that mother who drowned her kid will all enter the Kingdom of Heaven because they believed? But the two gay guys that love each other and don't hurt anyoen won't because of something that was said in the Old Testament?
socci

Cameron, MO

#83285 Mar 3, 2013

HIV does not cause AIDS according to Dr Duesberg; homosexuals immoral lifestyle does.

www.virusmyth.com/aids/video
www.helpforhiv.com
2700+ AIDS Rethinkers - doctors and professionals
http://rethinkingaids.com

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Location hidden

#83286 Mar 4, 2013
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I can't "explain the presence of evil."
Who do you think I am?...the Dali Lama. lol
I'd suggest you talk w/your god about that.
I knew that, just challenging your belief system.

No offense, but it needs some major consideration for this life and the next.

Smile.

Location hidden

#83287 Mar 4, 2013
arctic wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TBQ0DHC... #
Lots of things are a sin as far as Christianity goes.
Do you feel as strongly about them all or just about
homosexuals?
Like adultery. According to the Old Test.(which is where
you are getting this "no homosexuality" law) adulterers
are to be taken out and stoned to death. Along with anyone
who works on the sabbath. Do you take Every Sunday off?
How about the old testament rules against women being
teachers or being able to hold any position of authority?
B/c it's all in there.
How about the 10 commandments. Says nothing about
homosexuality....
If you were a Christian you would know that Christians
today live by the new testaments. I'm very familiar
w/it myself.
Not word one.
What Jesus consistently affirmed was the sexual morality established from the very beginning of the Bible, well before the Law was given.

What you are insinuating is that heterosexual sex is restricted to one other person within marriage, but that homosexuality has no restrictions. Really?

Smile.

Location hidden

#83288 Mar 4, 2013
AriaJames wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's think about this. According to "Jesus" he states that you don't enter into the Kingdom of Heaven because you follow the rules, but that you enter because you believe. Then by that reasoning, so long as you believe that Jesus Christ is your savior then you will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Just so we're clear here...You mean to tell me that that guy who murdered his wife, that man who raped a ten year old girl, and that mother who drowned her kid will all enter the Kingdom of Heaven because they believed? But the two gay guys that love each other and don't hurt anyoen won't because of something that was said in the Old Testament?
No one is innocent. Your analogy is faulty.

I would suggest the two thieves hanging on either side of Jesus at the Crucifixion.

Smile.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#83290 Mar 4, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
This thread is really dead. RIP
Good for you
you as obscene object and human moral disgrace, maybe start to think
how obsene, dung,and filthy immoraslity you commit everyday bringing shame to the natural law of UNIVERSE and this globe?

Nobody made you spokesaman of those "anyones"

Now get a hell away from here, and wash your face from your own filth,
after proper clean face and life.

Homosexuality or homosexual lifestyle is not ordained by God itīs not lawful, and therefore it is a detestable sin because itīs already condamned. You wicked servant of Beezlebub
Adam

#83291 Mar 4, 2013
The gay posters are supremely evil.
Adam

#83293 Mar 4, 2013
Timothy 1:9

Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,
Adam

#83294 Mar 4, 2013
@Wastewater

Your daddy Satan the wicked one is the creator of homosexuality.

Powellton WV

#83295 Mar 4, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, what is YOUR definition of Sin and Abomination?
Let us see and find out.
Who is dense and who is hollow from inside.
My definition of abomination is genocide,
killing and defiling of children, a husband
choking his wife to death, and the beating/
torture of animals.

Those things are True abominations.

2 guys who fall in love and want to build
a family together pales in comparison.

Powellton WV

#83296 Mar 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
What Jesus consistently affirmed was the sexual morality established from the very beginning of the Bible, well before the Law was given.
What you are insinuating is that heterosexual sex is restricted to one other person within marriage, but that homosexuality has no restrictions. Really?
Smile.
Jesus may have "affirmed sexual morality" (altho
I can't remember 1 passage where he talked about
it) however he stopped ppl from stoning the "whore"
by saying those of you w/o sin cast the first stone.

In other words leave sin and the punishment there of
to God and mind your own damn business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Pegasus 271,278
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Buck Crick 837,338
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 12 min David play boy 84
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min truth 589,475
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 33 min lil whispers 612,146
9/11&bin 1 hr REV CAROL 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr MUQ2 40,455
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 6 hr Rosa_Winkel 4,160
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 hr lisw 176,826
More from around the web