|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
The lil punk kid don't give it up, does he?
No, you don't.
Bob

Tenino, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Gay pride does not exist. Only sin, shame and death from diseases like AIDS.

Gay - Got AIDS Yet ?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

for equality*...........danged phone dictation.
StevenLynne

Rochester, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Is homosexuality a sin? OH YES!!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

This thread is really dead. RIP
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
You know MUQ, I've worked out why Arab women wear those burqas.
It's to hide the scratch marks, after 2 wives have a b*ch fight.
So you "display" your beauty to "prove" that you are "protected"..

What about "secret parts"? Should also open them from time to time, so people be sure that you are "whole and full".

Sometimes I fail to realize the stupidity of you people. They look reasonable, but their logic and arguments are childish.
Bob

Tenino, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
Typical limp wristed lisping gay shame effect. Maybe you could prancing down the street in a little shame pare ?

Limp wrist and lisping ?
Bob

Tenino, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Homosexuality is condemned in the Bible. Below are some Bible verses that condemn homosexuality:

Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them.

Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

I Corinthians 6:9(NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."
Bob

Tenino, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

There is no need to feel that nagging old gay shame. Just repent and turn to Christ.

Romans 6:23 - "For the wages of sin is death... "

Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their blood guiltiness is upon them.

Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

I Corinthians 6:9 (NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."
Bob

Tenino, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
Typical gay shame.
Bob

Tenino, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Gays have the most diseases.

Common gay diseases listed below:

1. Gay Anal Cancer.
2. Chlamydia trachomatis.
3. Cryptosporidium.
4. Gay Giardia lamblia.
5. Gay Herpes simplex virus.
6. Human immunodeficiency virus --- AIDS !
7. Human papilloma virus.
8. Isospora belli.
9. Gay Microsporidia.
10.Gay Anal Gonorrhea.
11. Viral hepatitis types A , B & C
12. Anal Syphilis.
13. Gay Bowel Syndrome.
14 Gay Condyloma acuminata.
15. Hemorrhoids.
16. Nonspecific proctitis.
17. Anal fistula.
18. Perirectal abscess.
19. Amebiasis.
20 Gay Anorectal trauma and foreign bodies.
21. Shigellosis.
22. Gay Rectal ulcers.
23. Lymphogranuloma venereum.
24. Anal Chlamydia.
25. E. histolytica.
26, Entamoeba histolytica.
27. Gay Anal herpes.
28. Gay MRSA.
29. Scat nausia vomiting syndrome.
30. Torn sphincter - ANAL INCONTINENCE.
31. Gay anal hampster fetish.
32. Homosexual gerbil syndrone.
33. Gay anal rodent rabies.
34. Gay weasel anal death syndrome.
35. Homosexual throat warts.
36. Facial MRSA.
37. Warped mind syndrome - lisping with limp wrist - demonic !
Bob

Tenino, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Anything gay is satanic.

1. The devil is gay.

2. The demons are gay.

3. The bilderbergs are gay.

4. Bohemian grove is gay.

5. Barney Frank is gay.

6. The Illuminati is gay.

7. The Antichrist will be gay.

Gay = Got AIDS Yet ?

Total GAY SHAME !
Bob

Tenino, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

GOD CREATED adam and Eve, not Adam and STEVE
Bob

Tenino, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
Total gay shame is more like it. Cowering and cringing like a dog that just got kicked. Yelping down the street with its tail between its legs. Arms flailing around, limp wrist and lisping and acting like a complete fool.

Your limp wrist and lisping won't save you on judgement day.

GOD CREATED Adam and Eve, not Adam and STEVE !
Bob

Tenino, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Gay = Got AIDS Yet ?

Total GAY SHAME !

Complete gay shame parade.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Of course homosexuals have reproduced silly girl! However, I said A 'homosexual couple' cannot procreate. The only option is that one of them utilizes a default opposite gender substitute. The result is a child who is deliberately destitute one natural parent and one parental gender for the sake of the homosexual couple. Diabolical criminal narcissism.

You keep saying anal sex is not demeaning, then you get offended when I just suggest you to experience it by sitting on it. Seems to me you are proving yourself wrong...

If you think something I've said is unscientific, simply post a rebuttal from a legitimate source. It is easy for anyone to do but blondes...

Heads up honey, not just some humans limit mating behavior to sex, but ALL animals do too. The constraint of marriage is not just to address the likely consequence of children, but to mark the vow of monogamy and the pursuit of sexual union that embraces body, mind and spirit. Something a vast number consider sacred. Something that distinguishes human sex from animals.

As to mimicking heterosexual sex, every aspect of homosexual sex can only do so. They are absent the natural opposite partner. At every level, the complementary half is missing.

Smile.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

rell wrote:
Funny how no one has a problem with lesbians but men?
yeah real sin.
ive had men do a complete 180 when they saw me kissing another girl

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical gay shame.
Typical gay denial! ha ha

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

KiMare wrote:
Of course homosexuals have reproduced silly girl! However, I said A 'homosexual couple' cannot procreate. The only option is that one of them utilizes a default opposite gender substitute. The result is a child who is deliberately destitute one natural parent and one parental gender for the sake of the homosexual couple. Diabolical criminal narcissism.
You keep saying anal sex is not demeaning, then you get offended when I just suggest you to experience it by sitting on it. Seems to me you are proving yourself wrong...
If you think something I've said is unscientific, simply post a rebuttal from a legitimate source. It is easy for anyone to do but blondes...
Heads up honey, not just some humans limit mating behavior to sex, but ALL animals do too. The constraint of marriage is not just to address the likely consequence of children, but to mark the vow of monogamy and the pursuit of sexual union that embraces body, mind and spirit. Something a vast number consider sacred. Something that distinguishes human sex from animals.
As to mimicking heterosexual sex, every aspect of homosexual sex can only do so. They are absent the natural opposite partner. At every level, the complementary half is missing.
Smile.
Another goofy rant!!!!

What's the matter? Insecure?

Why am I not surprised?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Looks like Bob is feeling threatened by the fact that most people don't believe his Bronze Age mythology any more. ROTFLMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 75,901 - 75,920 of93,649
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

411 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Hidingfromyou 719,843
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min Mandela 114,934
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min TRISTAN ESN 532,252
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min Richardfs 223,976
Friends who want to share daily living experiences (Oct '11) 29 min Just Wondering 8,187
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr Vinod S 4,444
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 36,489
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 256,338
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr UidiotRaceMakeWorldPeace1 172,192
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••