Smile.
your opinions.

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

#83210 Mar 2, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the thing that makes his posts so disturbing. He comes from the country that put gay people in concentration camps, only about 70 years so.
Rosa, do you know anything about what happened to Chartreuse? Can you or anyone who was a friend of his here PM me?
Relative seeking answers

Mansfield, UK

#83211 Mar 2, 2013
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's your plan: Go to Vermont
The State Senate gave final approval on Thursday to a measure that would exempt doctors from criminal or civil liability when treating terminally ill patients who choose to end their lives. Any person present during the self-administration of a lethal dose of legally prescribed medication would also be exempted. The legislation, known as a “death with dignity” measure, was an amendment replacing a longer bill, modeled on Oregon’s end-of-life law, that supporters said included more safeguards for patients. The bill now goes to the House, which supporters hope will put forth a bill more like the original legislation. Passage would make Vermont the first state to approve an end-of-life measure by legislative act alone. Both Oregon and Washington have end-of-life laws that were approved by voters.
You and Topix ought to be ashamed of making and allowing this comment.
I have been searching through and reading a great deal of threads and I am starting to piece together the circumstances which my relative, Chartreuse, endured on this site before ending his life.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#83212 Mar 2, 2013
Relative seeking answers wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been searching through and reading a great deal of threads and I am starting to piece together the circumstances which my relative, Chartreuse, endured on this site before ending his life.
I am sorry this happened. I never posted here and do not know him. No one should be bullied here.

“unstoppable”

Hell

#83213 Mar 2, 2013
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly you are a restless soul in need of peace.
Try the _Chartreuse_ easy total cure:
Find a railroad crossing and wait there. Actually, wait a bit downtrack of the crossing as a courtesy to pedestrians. If you want to blame someone, or the whole world, carry a note. If you want to appear accidental, just bring a device with headphones and a paper bag with an open can of malt liquor.
Your problem solved!
I hope you have learned there are consequences for your hatred, name-stealer.

To all the vicious gay haters on this thread, see where your hatred can lead.
Rosa Winkel

Parramatta, Australia

#83214 Mar 2, 2013
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's shocking stuff! I don't know what else to say.

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

#83215 Mar 2, 2013
Homosexuality is a sin in Christianity but in atheism it's not a sin, there's your answer.
Albtraum

Jackson, MO

#83216 Mar 2, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
Homosexuality is a sin in Christianity but in atheism it's not a sin, there's your answer.
It's not a sin, period.

“unstoppable”

Hell

#83217 Mar 2, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
It's shocking stuff! I don't know what else to say.
I know, tragic.

“In God we trust”

Cape Town, South Africa

#83218 Mar 2, 2013
Albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a sin, period.
It's a sin in Christianity religion, even if god is not real, it's a sin in the Christianity religion, you can't change the laws of Christianity.
me again

London, UK

#83219 Mar 2, 2013
ok i have just a tiny yet HUGE point to make: im gay. its not a choice i made, it is just part of who i am. i cannot decide to stop being gay. all the same as a straight person cannot choose to stop being straight. i cant force myself to become sexually aroused by a women trying to turn me on, and all the same: a straight man cannot get sexually aroused by a another man.(although there are some cases where guys both gay and straight can get a hard-on but not actually want to have sex and some dont understand why they have a stiffy even though they are not in the mood for sex at the time.
my point is that you cannot decide to become or be born gay or straight. we do not have the power to "flip the switch"
it is possible for our sexuality to change but we cannot control that change by will. it the sexuality we have is not born from a decision to try to be gay. that power is out of our hands, but probably in somebody elses hands if you know what i mean LOL hehe!
me again

London, UK

#83220 Mar 2, 2013
so if my being gay is a sin, even though i cannot help it. am i a born sin? that was a retorical question by the way :)

“In God we trust”

Cape Town, South Africa

#83221 Mar 3, 2013
me again wrote:
ok i have just a tiny yet HUGE point to make: im gay. its not a choice i made, it is just part of who i am. i cannot decide to stop being gay. all the same as a straight person cannot choose to stop being straight. i cant force myself to become sexually aroused by a women trying to turn me on, and all the same: a straight man cannot get sexually aroused by a another man.(although there are some cases where guys both gay and straight can get a hard-on but not actually want to have sex and some dont understand why they have a stiffy even though they are not in the mood for sex at the time.
my point is that you cannot decide to become or be born gay or straight. we do not have the power to "flip the switch"
it is possible for our sexuality to change but we cannot control that change by will. it the sexuality we have is not born from a decision to try to be gay. that power is out of our hands, but probably in somebody elses hands if you know what i mean LOL hehe!
I understand you're problem and if it's put that way then it's not a sin in Christianity, as long as you don't have sex with another man, then you're alright.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#83222 Mar 3, 2013
what makes it anyone's business who i have sex with ??? live and let live...

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#83224 Mar 3, 2013
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
My understanding is that Chartreuse is/was the latest of over 24 identities on Topix due to being banned. Hardly the behavior of a victim.

Moreover, your hypocrisy is obvious on any page of this site. Haters come in every type, for instance, your bigoted stance on Christians ...or anyone who disagrees with gay 'marriage'.

Just a note; homosexuality is not a choice, suicide is.
Figarooo

UK

#83225 Mar 3, 2013
WARSAW, Poland (AP)— Lech Walesa, the Polish democracy icon and Nobel peace prize winner, has sparked outrage in Poland by saying that gays have no right to a prominent role in politics and that as a minority they need to "adjust to smaller things."
Some commentators are now suggesting that Walesa, the leading figure in Poland's successful democracy struggle against communism, has irreparably harmed his legacy.
Walesa said in a television interview on Friday that he believes gays have no right to sit on the front benches in Parliament and, if represented at all, should sit in the back, "and even behind a wall."
"They have to know that they are a minority and must adjust to smaller things. And not rise to the greatest heights, the greatest hours, the greatest provocations, spoiling things for the others and taking (what they want) from the majority," he told the private broadcaster TVN during a discussion of gay rights. "I don't agree to this and I will never agree to it."
"A minority should not impose itself on the majority," Walesa said.
The words have enraged many.
"From a human point of view his language was appalling. It was the statement of a troglodyte," said Jerzy Wenderlich, a deputy speaker of Parliament with the Democratic Left Alliance.
In some ways the uproar says as much about Poland today as it does about Walesa.
Walesa, Poland's first democratic-era president, is a deeply conservative Roman Catholic and a father of eight. But, the democracy he helped create in 1989 from the turmoil of strikes and other protests has had a profound social transformation in recent years.
Poland is a traditionally conservative and Catholic society that long suppressed discussions of gay rights. The topic was essentially taboo under communism, and in the early years of democracy. The Polish church, which has a strong role in political life, still holds that homosexuality is deviant, while gays and lesbians say they face discrimination and even violence.
However, much has changed. A watershed moment came in 2011 when a new progressive and anti-clerical party — Palikot's Movement — entered Parliament for the first time. Taking seats for the party were Anna Grodzka, a transsexual, and Robert Biedron, who is openly gay. These were all historic firsts.
The two have been in the public eye while lawmakers have debated a civil partnership law. Though lawmakers have recently struck down proposals, the discussions continue. A new campaign was just launched to fight taboos.
Some predicted the consequences for Walesa could be serious.
A national committee devoted to fighting hate speech and other crimes filed a complaint with prosecutors on Sunday in Gdansk, Walesa's home city, accusing him of promoting "propaganda of hate against a sexual minority."
Walesa is no longer active in Polish political life, though he is often interviewed and asked his opinion on current affairs. Much of his time is spent giving lectures internationally on his role in fighting communism and on issues of peace and democracy.
"Now nobody in their right mind will invite Lech Walesa as a moral authority, knowing what he said," Wenderlich said.
Monika Olejnik, a leading television journalist, said Walesa "disgraced the Nobel prize."
Some, however, said they were not surprised by Walesa's words.
"I am surprised that only now we are noticing that Walesa is not in control of what he says and that he has views that are far from being politically correct," said Adam Bielan, a conservative Polish member of the European Parliament.
_Chartreuse_

Madliena, Malta

#83226 Mar 3, 2013
WARSAW, Poland (AP)— Lech Walesa, the Polish democracy icon and Nobel peace prize winner, has sparked outrage in Poland by saying that gays have no right to a prominent role in politics and that as a minority they need to "adjust to smaller things."
Some commentators are now suggesting that Walesa, the leading figure in Poland's successful democracy struggle against communism, has irreparably harmed his legacy.
Walesa said in a television interview on Friday that he believes gays have no right to sit on the front benches in Parliament and, if represented at all, should sit in the back, "and even behind a wall."
"They have to know that they are a minority and must adjust to smaller things. And not rise to the greatest heights, the greatest hours, the greatest provocations, spoiling things for the others and taking (what they want) from the majority," he told the private broadcaster TVN during a discussion of gay rights. "I don't agree to this and I will never agree to it."
"A minority should not impose itself on the majority," Walesa said.
The words have enraged many.
"From a human point of view his language was appalling. It was the statement of a troglodyte," said Jerzy Wenderlich, a deputy speaker of Parliament with the Democratic Left Alliance.
In some ways the uproar says as much about Poland today as it does about Walesa.
Walesa, Poland's first democratic-era president, is a deeply conservative Roman Catholic and a father of eight. But, the democracy he helped create in 1989 from the turmoil of strikes and other protests has had a profound social transformation in recent years.
Poland is a traditionally conservative and Catholic society that long suppressed discussions of gay rights. The topic was essentially taboo under communism, and in the early years of democracy. The Polish church, which has a strong role in political life, still holds that homosexuality is deviant, while gays and lesbians say they face discrimination and even violence.
However, much has changed. A watershed moment came in 2011 when a new progressive and anti-clerical party — Palikot's Movement — entered Parliament for the first time. Taking seats for the party were Anna Grodzka, a transsexual, and Robert Biedron, who is openly gay. These were all historic firsts.
The two have been in the public eye while lawmakers have debated a civil partnership law. Though lawmakers have recently struck down proposals, the discussions continue. A new campaign was just launched to fight taboos.
Some predicted the consequences for Walesa could be serious.
A national committee devoted to fighting hate speech and other crimes filed a complaint with prosecutors on Sunday in Gdansk, Walesa's home city, accusing him of promoting "propaganda of hate against a sexual minority."
Walesa is no longer active in Polish political life, though he is often interviewed and asked his opinion on current affairs. Much of his time is spent giving lectures internationally on his role in fighting communism and on issues of peace and democracy.
"Now nobody in their right mind will invite Lech Walesa as a moral authority, knowing what he said," Wenderlich said.
Monika Olejnik, a leading television journalist, said Walesa "disgraced the Nobel prize."
Some, however, said they were not surprised by Walesa's words.
"I am surprised that only now we are noticing that Walesa is not in control of what he says and that he has views that are far from being politically correct," said Adam Bielan, a conservative Polish member of the European Parliament.
_Chartreuse_

Sliema, Malta

#83227 Mar 3, 2013
Relative seeking answers wrote:
<quoted text>
1) I'm not dead. 2) I have no relatives with British proxies. Poseur.
_Chartreuse_

Sliema, Malta

#83228 Mar 3, 2013
Funny though how easily you fooled _Olive_.
She is such a chump. Bet she lets the Amway guy sell her his full stock.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#83229 Mar 3, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
I understand you're problem and if it's put that way then it's not a sin in Christianity, as long as you don't have sex with another man, then you're alright.
I understand YOUR problem, you have chosen a version of Christianity which condemns homosexuality. That is your right, of course, but what you don't seem to understand, is that yours is not the only version of Christianity on the block and while you have the right to believe that YOU are right and any other possible version therefore has to be wrong, that is actually God's call and not yours. He is the one who decides who has gotten his Christianity right, not His Christians.

Your choice of what you want to believe to be Gods opinion on the subject of our homosexuality and what you want to believe is His opinion on our place in His world are YOUR problem with God, not ours. We grow up hearing from self-professed good Christians that their God and of course our God too, just plain hates who He made us to be and for our own good we should just sit alone in some corner and wait to die, then and only then He might take us in. God forbid that we ever act on it in any way, shape or form, because you have chosen to believe God says to kill us in a book you don't exactly follow. That God will commit genocide against us if we even are in the same region of men who threaten to gang rape angels disguised as men to death and/or accept any version of homosexuality thereof. That the Apostle Paul tells us it's unnatural and sinful, so much so that God considers it a punishment for the idolatrous and that He even condemns homosexuality by name in verses which had to be deliberately rewritten in order to do so, because nobody really knows what Paul had in mind for his man/bed. The Bible tells us so. It's a wonder any of us survive at all. Thank God that such beliefs aren't the only ones on the block.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Charlie Sheen 272,036
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 min ChristineM 444,046
Li Hongzhi's colorful sex life 5 min Livs 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Dan 595,663
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Stilgar Fifrawi 853,104
__Warnings Issued for July 4th Holiday 34 min Rumorz 1
___Federal government FUNDING ISIS using taxpay... 35 min Rumorz 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Truths 612,581
The Christian Atheist debate 10 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 726
More from around the web