Yes

No

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#83180 Mar 1, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You could show a little class and apologize for making sexist remarks.
Oh go flush.

I simply state the facts.

Smile.
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#83181 Mar 1, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Think what u like. A bit of childish name calling is better than walking around in 40 degree heat with a black sheet across your face.
Try walking in desert heat with your face open!! And you will see the result!!

Both men and women keep their bodies and faces covered when they walk in sun heat on their faces!!

Ask women if they suffocate in their Hijabs? How many have died wearing Hijab?

I can tell you how many have been molested by coming out in bikini and hot pants!!
chris

Lafayette, LA

#83182 Mar 1, 2013
Chewy wrote:
Oh, please. You bible-thumpers need to stay out of adults bedrooms. It's not your business, it's not god's business, it's not George W. Bush's business, it's not anyones business. The fact that you people are pathetic enough to think that you should have a say about what two CONCENTING ADULTS do in their bedroom is just rediculious. Homosexuality isn't evil, it isn't sick or disgusting or immoral, it is just different. They are not hurting anyone, and they are not forcing anything on anyone.
They are two concenting adults, and should be allowed to do what all other concenting adults are allowed to do. It's not even close to pedophilia, necrophilia, rape or beastiality, to those of you who are twisted or disturbed enough to think that they are at all related. You know why? Because those acts are about hurting, non-concent, and control. Homosexuality is exactly like heterosexuality, just instead of being attracted to the opposite sex, they are attracted to the same sex. Big f*ckin deal! They are two ADULT HUMANS doing what all other adult humans do. It is not a threat to your family, your marriage, or your life. It is just a different way of living.
Stay out of my bedroom, my friends bedroom, and anyone's bedroom who doesn't welcome you there. I don't need you telling me what is 'moral' and what isn't. I don't need you telling me what is 'natural' and what isn't. Worry about your own sex life, not mine.
All that being said, I am a heterosexual.
of course, when the aids hits, obama care uses their guns to collect the funds to assist in the repair, so not a pat answer

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#83184 Mar 1, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Try walking in desert heat with your face open!! And you will see the result!!
Both men and women keep their bodies and faces covered when they walk in sun heat on their faces!!
Ask women if they suffocate in their Hijabs? How many have died wearing Hijab?
I can tell you how many have been molested by coming out in bikini and hot pants!!
Blame the women for badly behaved men. We got it.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#83185 Mar 2, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Blame the women for badly behaved men. We got it.
What you have got?

badly behaving men? or Over exposed ladies? or Both?

I did not get it!!
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#83186 Mar 2, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You could show a little class and apologize for making sexist remarks.
Thanks 4 that, mate. That's a lot more class than that drongo ever will have.
:-)

I bet there are plenty of blond/es in Mensa. But that Fred Denial would have Buckley's chance of getting in the doors.
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#83187 Mar 2, 2013
Here's a nice story about gay families:
http://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/-/world/1628...
MalbarCACA Controllers

Luton, UK

#83188 Mar 2, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
What are you doing hiding here McPoo, looking for lamerde?

Location hidden

#83189 Mar 2, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
He did what any caring person would do. Reported an abandoned baby.

The judge circumvented thousands of couples that could provide a default natural setting who have waited years to adopt. Hardly a just or I suspect legal action.

Every day of his life, that child has missed the touch of a mother and a woman. Something you treasure memories of. Something every man tends to note when on the public stage, whether a soldier, football player or worker; The insertion of the words, "Hi mom".

The judge placed that boy in what was in fact the worst possible default family setting out of at least seven possibilities, according to the latest, largest and most scientific study of families to date.

No caring parent or default parent would do that to a child.

Sad.
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#83190 Mar 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
He did what any caring person would do. Reported an abandoned baby.
The judge circumvented thousands of couples that could provide a default natural setting who have waited years to adopt. Hardly a just or I suspect legal action.
Every day of his life, that child has missed the touch of a mother and a woman. Something you treasure memories of. Something every man tends to note when on the public stage, whether a soldier, football player or worker; The insertion of the words, "Hi mom".
The judge placed that boy in what was in fact the worst possible default family setting out of at least seven possibilities, according to the latest, largest and most scientific study of families to date.
No caring parent or default parent would do that to a child.
Sad.
Yeah I'm sure Danny Stewart should have left that kid on the subway. Be the decent thing to do, right?

The worst possible default family setting would be some fundie idiot like you.

“I give my mind to THE STARE!”

Since: Dec 11

Mayberry RFD, Bunkum County

#83191 Mar 2, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
blah blah blah blah
whatever
That's the smartest thing you have ever posted.
Now scram.

Location hidden

#83201 Mar 2, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I'm sure Danny Stewart should have left that kid on the subway. Be the decent thing to do, right?
The worst possible default family setting would be some fundie idiot like you.
Who said anything about leaving the baby there? Do you have any common sense???

Why do you constantly need to divert from the key points and make silly assertions?
I point out a scientifically validated distinction of graded family type alternatives, and you make a ad homoan attack.

Again, why do you constantly need to divert to such hate and gay twirl? Do you understand that these tactics expose the fallacy of your position over and over?

Smile.

Location hidden

#83203 Mar 2, 2013
Again, why do you constantly need to divert to such hate LANGUAGE and gay twirl BY CALLING ME A FUNDIE? Do you understand that these tactics expose the fallacy of your position over and over?
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#83207 Mar 2, 2013
Satan the devil is the chief author of homosexual,and lesbian,sexual desires.

Location hidden

#83208 Mar 2, 2013
First, we are not 'brothers' spiritually or naturally.

Now to your replies;

1. If you believe denying marriage to a relationship will prevent love

rK; Love is the foundation of a healthy marriage, regardless of the phsicality of either person of a married couple.
... Considering that the qualification that YOU call a "Cross-cultural constraint on sexuality" is your only stipulation for what you regard to be marriage.

KiMare'a; Love is the foundation of ANY healthy social relationship. The distinction of marriage does not prevent love in any other relationship.

Your assertion that duplicate genders qualify for marriage is not based on any logical fact.

Moreover, I clearly state that at it's 'fundamental' essence marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior, it is not the 'only stipulation'. The very list you are responding to exposes your deceitful attempt to restrict my view of marriage.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#83209 Mar 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh go flush.
I simply state....
Smile.
your opinions.

_Olive_

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

#83210 Mar 2, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the thing that makes his posts so disturbing. He comes from the country that put gay people in concentration camps, only about 70 years so.
Rosa, do you know anything about what happened to Chartreuse? Can you or anyone who was a friend of his here PM me?
Relative seeking answers

Mansfield, UK

#83211 Mar 2, 2013
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's your plan: Go to Vermont
The State Senate gave final approval on Thursday to a measure that would exempt doctors from criminal or civil liability when treating terminally ill patients who choose to end their lives. Any person present during the self-administration of a lethal dose of legally prescribed medication would also be exempted. The legislation, known as a “death with dignity” measure, was an amendment replacing a longer bill, modeled on Oregon’s end-of-life law, that supporters said included more safeguards for patients. The bill now goes to the House, which supporters hope will put forth a bill more like the original legislation. Passage would make Vermont the first state to approve an end-of-life measure by legislative act alone. Both Oregon and Washington have end-of-life laws that were approved by voters.
You and Topix ought to be ashamed of making and allowing this comment.
I have been searching through and reading a great deal of threads and I am starting to piece together the circumstances which my relative, Chartreuse, endured on this site before ending his life.

Willies head WV

#83212 Mar 2, 2013
Relative seeking answers wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Topix ought to be ashamed of making and allowing this comment.
I have been searching through and reading a great deal of threads and I am starting to piece together the circumstances which my relative, Chartreuse, endured on this site before ending his life.
I am sorry this happened. I never posted here and do not know him. No one should be bullied here.

_Olive_

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

#83213 Mar 2, 2013
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly you are a restless soul in need of peace.
Try the _Chartreuse_ easy total cure:
Find a railroad crossing and wait there. Actually, wait a bit downtrack of the crossing as a courtesy to pedestrians. If you want to blame someone, or the whole world, carry a note. If you want to appear accidental, just bring a device with headphones and a paper bag with an open can of malt liquor.
Your problem solved!
I hope you have learned there are consequences for your hatred, name-stealer.

To all the vicious gay haters on this thread, see where your hatred can lead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Buck Crick 48,169
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 min WildWeirdWillie 182,626
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Catcher1 971,592
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 14 min Classic 3,677
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min Rosesz 646,375
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 29 min DENG 38,741
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Peace_Warrior 618,558
More from around the web