Comments
75,781 - 75,800 of 94,718 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#82940 Feb 26, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Kimare is a natural born vagina man with three nipples. What a hypocrite.
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

Homosexual sex is a redundant half of natural complimentary sex, the design of nature.

Moreover, homosexual procreation desolation is a clear indication of defect.

At the most intimate level, clearly distinct from marriage.

Smile.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#82941 Feb 26, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>thats not Christ=liked
I'm not claiming to be a follower of Christ. That would be you, despite how you usually act.

San Francisco

#82942 Feb 26, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>what spirit inspired this post?
A far more civil one than the one which evidently inspires you.

San Francisco

#82943 Feb 26, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexual sex is a redundant half of natural complimentary sex, the design of nature.
Smile.
Keep cutting and pasting Smirky, maybe you'll convince yourself. LOL!

Location hidden

#82944 Feb 26, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep cutting and pasting Smirky, maybe you'll convince yourself. LOL!
I'm not expecting you to switch from scoffing to a reasoned response, that's for sure!

Of course, that's because there is no reasoned counter to the truth.

Smirk smile.

San Francisco

#82946 Feb 26, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not expecting you to switch from scoffing to a reasoned response, that's for sure!
Of course, that's because there is no reasoned counter to the truth.
Smirk smile.
Of course I scoff at you Smirky. I mean, look at what you say. LOL!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#82948 Feb 26, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
Sorry, I'm not in the least bit interested in your views of anal sex.

Location hidden

#82949 Feb 26, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
Nothing Kimare ever says is true. Nothing but lies.
I find it all incredibly stupid but extremely funny.

Location hidden

#82950 Feb 26, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I'm not in the least bit interested in your views of anal sex.
I didn't state my views, I stated the facts.

And you have no argument against the truth.

Smile.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#82951 Feb 26, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't state my views, I stated.....
opinions.

If I stuff my backside with sex toys, is that inherently unhealthy?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#82952 Feb 26, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
Homo marriages are "as normal" and "as natural" as "Normal marriages". There is no legal or social differences between the two.

So says the "Modern Law on marriage".

Just wait for next addendum

When they remove the word "human" from the marriage contract!!

It would be an alliance between Party-A and Party-B. One of them could be form "Animal Kingdom"!!

After all humans were also animals not so long ago. So what is wrong if they "renew" their alliance?

Are you laughing at my post?

Wait and see in a few years it would become reality?

How many years it took to accepting Homo Marriages as Normal?

Next step would be much easy, once you start slipping on morality the decent is really fast, the movement itself creates the acceleration.

But what my hunch is that first they would legalize incest before going to the "animal kingdom"?

What is wrong in mother marrying his son?

And what is wrong in father marrying his daughter?

And brothers marrying sisters is like a piece of cake and "so natural" in many cases they share the same room, why can't they share the same bed?

PS:

1. And examples of incest relationship are already available in the Most Holy book of All. The Holy, Holy, Holy Bible. What is true for those patriarchs, how could we reject it.

2. All this is allowed, but what shall never, ever be allowed is man having more than one wife. That would crumble the whole human civlization and bring us into the law of jungle.

3. However there is no restriction on one partner having sexual intercourse with as many women or men as they like.

4. This makes my mind swing and I want to think, why did humans evolve after all?

Location hidden

#82953 Feb 26, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Homo marriages are "as normal" and "as natural" as "Normal marriages". There is no legal or social differences between the two.
So says the "Modern Law on marriage".
Just wait for next addendum
When they remove the word "human" from the marriage contract!!
It would be an alliance between Party-A and Party-B. One of them could be form "Animal Kingdom"!!
After all humans were also animals not so long ago. So what is wrong if they "renew" their alliance?
Are you laughing at my post?
Wait and see in a few years it would become reality?
How many years it took to accepting Homo Marriages as Normal?
Next step would be much easy, once you start slipping on morality the decent is really fast, the movement itself creates the acceleration.
But what my hunch is that first they would legalize incest before going to the "animal kingdom"?
What is wrong in mother marrying his son?
And what is wrong in father marrying his daughter?
And brothers marrying sisters is like a piece of cake and "so natural" in many cases they share the same room, why can't they share the same bed?
PS:
1. And examples of incest relationship are already available in the Most Holy book of All. The Holy, Holy, Holy Bible. What is true for those patriarchs, how could we reject it.
2. All this is allowed, but what shall never, ever be allowed is man having more than one wife. That would crumble the whole human civlization and bring us into the law of jungle.
3. However there is no restriction on one partner having sexual intercourse with as many women or men as they like.
4. This makes my mind swing and I want to think, why did humans evolve after all?
boring

suey suey suey
Bob

Tenino, WA

#82954 Feb 26, 2013
Nobody is perfect. We are all sinners. However, anyone knows that homsexuality is a very serious sin. Its an abomination. All homosexuals who do not repent, will be condemned to hell.Heaven is a holy place and such evil things can not exist there.
Bob

Tenino, WA

#82955 Feb 26, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
boring
suey suey suey
Anything gay is evil. Its an abomination. A crime against your own body.
Bob

Tenino, WA

#82956 Feb 26, 2013
Homosexuality is condemned in the Bible. Below are some Bible verses that condemn homosexuality:

Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

I Corinthians 6:9(NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."
Bob

Tenino, WA

#82957 Feb 26, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it all incredibly stupid but extremely funny.
Romans 6:23 - "For the wages of sin is death... "

gay AIDS !
Bob

Tenino, WA

#82958 Feb 26, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>what spirit inspired this post?
GOD bless T-Town Clown 777

Numbers 6:24

"May the Lord bless you and keep you: May the Lord make His face shine upon you, and be gracious unto you: May the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace."
Bob

Tenino, WA

#82959 Feb 26, 2013
The Chicago Department of Public Health reported that the percentage of Chicago AIDS diagnoses connected to homo/bisexual men increased from 37% in year 2000 to 44% in 2003; and in mid-2006 it also reported that homo/bisexual men accounted for approximately 73% of Chicago syphilis cases for the year 2005. And a September 2010 report from the Centers for Disease Control titled "HIV among Gay, Bisexual and Other Men Who Have Sex with Men (MSM)" noted: "Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM) represent approximately 2% of the US population, yet are the population most severely affected by HIV and are the only risk group in which new HIV infections have been increasing steadily since the early 1990s....At the end of 2006, more than half (53%) of all people living with HIV in the United States were MSM or MSM-IDU [injection drug user]." And according to a CDC report released in November 2009, 63% of syphilis cases in this country were found in homo/bisexuals in 2008.

This the life of your typical gay boy. Sin , shame and death.
Bob

Tenino, WA

#82960 Feb 26, 2013
Homosexuality is condemned in the Bible. Below are some Bible verses that condemn homosexuality:

Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them.

Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

I Corinthians 6:9(NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."

Jude 1:6-7 (NASB)- And angels who did not keep their own domain, but abandoned their proper abode, He has kept in eternal bonds under darkness for the judgment of the great day, just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them, since they in the same way as these indulged in gross immorality and went after strange flesh, are exhibited as an example in undergoing the punishment of eternal fire.
Bob

Tenino, WA

#82961 Feb 26, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Bible is crap bro.
The bible is pure fact and 100% True.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Stilgar Fifrawi 733,695
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 4 min Naveen kumar 5,352
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min Patrick 226,503
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 min Freebird USA 173,299
do right by your woman 10 min pusherman_ 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 28 min Epiphany2 600,142
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 52 min yon 2,514
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 hr JUDEletePete 118,091
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 19 hr Tiffany 107
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••