MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#82967 Feb 27, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
boring
suey suey suey
Why boring?

Are you already high up in incest and animal sex? May be you should get marries to a chair or a table.

Do not say this idea is also boring?

What is not boring to you? Watch Live show?
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#82968 Feb 27, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a Bible?
What is your mental age?

You should have asked, which Bible do you support!!
Bob

Seattle, WA

#82969 Feb 27, 2013
GOD created Adam and Eve, not Adam and STEVE !
Bob

Seattle, WA

#82970 Feb 27, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a Bible?
Are you now on the gay shame patrol ?
Bob

Seattle, WA

#82971 Feb 27, 2013
Homosexuality is condemned in the Bible. Below are some Bible verses that condemn homosexuality:

Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them.

Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

I Corinthians 6:9(NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."

Jude 1:6-7 (NASB)- And angels who did not keep their own domain, but abandoned their proper abode, He has kept in eternal bonds under darkness for the judgment of the great day, just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them, since they in the same way as these indulged in gross immorality and went after strange flesh, are exhibited as an example in undergoing the punishment of eternal fire.
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#82973 Feb 27, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>That's sweet of you dear, but you're still slurring when you type. Do you need medical assistance or are you just cocktailed in Wexham?
More mimicry, still just an off putting young turn off you are, no real worth, just some wannabe trannie in Kansas.
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#82974 Feb 27, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your mental age?
You should have asked, which Bible do you support!!
That spoilt little lesbian brat called River Tam is only 19!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#82976 Feb 27, 2013
Bob wrote:
GOD created Adam and Eve, not Adam and STEVE !
Why not try firing up a second brain cell, Bob. The one you are using doesn't appear to be working.
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#82977 Feb 27, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> No it's not you idiot. It's fiction and was never classified as factual information, hence that's is why they call it a "BELIEF" ya ding bat, bird brained, imbecile. If I were you, I would be ashamed right now because you made yourself look like a fool. Now go sit in the corner with your "dunce" cone on top of your head. And stop lying in the name of the lord because he is going to strike you down for having filthy, lying tongue in your mouth. You will see one day because when you die you will be confronted by God for all of your self conceited, untruthful ways. Now SCRAM!!!!! Get outta here!! ShoO!
Oh little boy, don't be so brave, we know the bible is fully accurate, I have plenty of proof, and a good amount in my age emotionally to use against your young sorry ass!
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#82978 Feb 27, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not try firing up a second brain cell, Bob. The one you are using doesn't appear to be working.
You don't seem so smart yourself, shut up too! Imagine that, you still using personal childish attacks!
The Oracle

UK

#82979 Feb 27, 2013
Bob wrote:
Homosexuality is condemned in the Bible. Below are some Bible verses that condemn homosexuality:
Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.
Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them.
Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.
I Corinthians 6:9(NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."
Jude 1:6-7 (NASB)- And angels who did not keep their own domain, but abandoned their proper abode, He has kept in eternal bonds under darkness for the judgment of the great day, just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them, since they in the same way as these indulged in gross immorality and went after strange flesh, are exhibited as an example in undergoing the punishment of eternal fire.

While homosexuality is sexual perversion, the bible is intellectual perversion. These are facts.
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#82980 Feb 27, 2013
The Oracle wrote:
<quoted text>
While homosexuality is sexual perversion, the bible is intellectual perversion. These are facts.
No it isn't. The bible is full of historical and scientific accuracy!

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#82981 Feb 27, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>No it isn't. The bible is full of historical and scientific accuracy!
Like starting out with two people, ending up with over 8 billion AND having genetic diversity.

That's neither scientific or accurate!
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#82982 Feb 27, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Like starting out with two people, ending up with over 8 billion AND having genetic diversity.
That's neither scientific or accurate!
Yes it is! Generations multiply in the amount of people made, you don' know that? And slime cannot create genetic diversity.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#82983 Feb 27, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything gay is evil. Its an abomination. A crime against your own body.
more boring nonsense

suey suey suey

Location hidden

#82984 Feb 27, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible is pure fact and 100% True.
Your opinion of what the Bible may or may not be means nothing too me.

Location hidden

#82985 Feb 27, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Total GAY SHAME !
Total trollish rant!!!!

Get lost loser!!!!

Location hidden

#82986 Feb 27, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a Bible?
A book of myth.

Location hidden

#82987 Feb 27, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why boring?
Are you already high up in incest and animal sex? May be you should get marries to a chair or a table.
Do not say this idea is also boring?
What is not boring to you? Watch Live show?
Your ideas of human sexuality are undeveloped.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#82988 Feb 27, 2013
@WasteWater

Shut your freacking face about this sin homsexuality,and start listen Gods Word,you dumb butt and idiot since internet exist.
Normal humans vomit at all the time same f....BS from you gays
keep this under your pillow,and shut your foamy full of sperm face?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min New Age Spiritual... 650,422
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 9 min ImFree2Choose 2,336
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 29 min Buck Crick 971,808
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 30 min Aura Mytha 56,089
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr ChristineM 445,925
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Rider on the Storm 3,734
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr X Pendable 182,947
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 7 hr kobechi3 71
More from around the web