Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
All due respects, but since your puny God doesn't exist, this commentary is rather useless drivel.
And what would say about your own post?

Revelation from Most High?

Why you have so much bloated self-ego?

Since: Feb 13

Chon Buri, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

hot_gamama wrote:
read leviticus...i do remember reading in genesis that GOD CREATED adam and Eve, not Adam and STEVE
The book of stories, it amazes me how people keep quoting lines from this nonsense book.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you post anything factual @ all? Or is it all nothing but waffle and bigotry, as usual?
Blonde,

You just gave your opinion. If what I said was not factual, please post the facts that contradict it.

Otherwise, you expose your opinion as ignorant bigotry.

It really is that simple.

Snicker.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Blonde,
You just gave your opinion. If what I said was not factual, please post the facts that contradict it.
Otherwise, you expose your opinion as ignorant bigotry.
It really is that simple.
Snicker.
Still asking people to shore up your opinions with fact, I see. It usually works the other way around; you present facts when you give your arguments.

Still, nothing deters you from spinning your opinions in nonsensical sentences and attempting to pass them off as facts.

Your arguments reek more than your mangina. And that's a tall order.
ool

Mesquite, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

jkk
ool

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

kjjji
yes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

no

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

http://vimeo.com/m/596219
so God made like a man
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Laws were never changed, what Law was Jesus speaking about? Jesus disregarded many of the religious purity laws written in the Law of Moses. Jesus disregarded the law about divorce written in the Law of Moses. Jesus disregarded the sacrificial laws written in the Law of Moses. Are you saying Jesus was a liar like you Adam?
You are as bold as liars as your daddy the wicked one.fart on such post and your brotherhood
Adam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
U MAD bro?
Your lies and condemnations mean nothing to me.
Your arenīt my brother. My saviour is the LORD. Your saviour are doctors and pills. Now get away with you. You are deluded away from the truth.
Adam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
So what is it you come to do Adam?
Make an ass of yourself?
You are naturally stupid.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Your arenīt my brother. My saviour is the LORD. Your saviour are doctors and pills. Now get away with you. You are deluded away from the truth.
Don't care.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Still asking people to shore up your opinions with fact, I see. It usually works the other way around; you present facts when you give your arguments.
Still, nothing deters you from spinning your opinions in nonsensical sentences and attempting to pass them off as facts.
Your arguments reek more than your mangina. And that's a tall order.
This is what happens when a brainless, discarded girl who thinks she is a vagina tries to think...

I present facts. I need no one to 'shore them up'. There were no counter facts given to disprove them. Only a bigoted ignorant opinion and a troll attack.

How about you put your defunct vagina together with the blonde and see if you can mount a counter argument. I'd love to hear it...

Snicker.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Homosexual attraction is a depraved lust inspired by Satan the Wicked fallen spirit being.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
Homosexual attraction is a depraved lust inspired by Satan the Wicked fallen spirit being.
Your worthless opinion. Nobody cares.
Bob

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

The Chicago Department of Public Health reported that the percentage of Chicago AIDS diagnoses connected to homo/bisexual men increased from 37% in year 2000 to 44% in 2003; and in mid-2006 it also reported that homo/bisexual men accounted for approximately 73% of Chicago syphilis cases for the year 2005. And a September 2010 report from the Centers for Disease Control titled "HIV among Gay, Bisexual and Other Men Who Have Sex with Men (MSM)" noted: "Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM) represent approximately 2% of the US population, yet are the population most severely affected by HIV and are the only risk group in which new HIV infections have been increasing steadily since the early 1990s....At the end of 2006, more than half (53%) of all people living with HIV in the United States were MSM or MSM-IDU [injection drug user]." And according to a CDC report released in November 2009, 63% of syphilis cases in this country were found in homo/bisexuals in 2008.

Homosexual Pride is nothing more than homosexual shame.
Bob

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Your worthless opinion. Nobody cares.
Anything gay is evil and satanic.
Bob

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
Right on. Good job. You are 100% correct.
Bob

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Romans 6:23 - "For the wages of sin is death... "

Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their blood guiltiness is upon them.

Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

I Corinthians 6:9 (NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."

Total GAY SHAME !
Can you back your BS

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Chewy wrote:
Oh, please. You bible-thumpers need to stay out of adults bedrooms. It's not your business, it's not god's business, it's not George W. Bush's business, it's not anyones business. The fact that you people are pathetic enough to think that you should have a say about what two CONCENTING ADULTS do in their bedroom is just rediculious. Homosexuality isn't evil, it isn't sick or disgusting or immoral, it is just different. They are not hurting anyone, and they are not forcing anything on anyone.
They are two concenting adults, and should be allowed to do what all other concenting adults are allowed to do. It's not even close to pedophilia, necrophilia, rape or beastiality, to those of you who are twisted or disturbed enough to think that they are at all related. You know why? Because those acts are about hurting, non-concent, and control. Homosexuality is exactly like heterosexuality, just instead of being attracted to the opposite sex, they are attracted to the same sex. Big f*ckin deal! They are two ADULT HUMANS doing what all other adult humans do. It is not a threat to your family, your marriage, or your life. It is just a different way of living.
Stay out of my bedroom, my friends bedroom, and anyone's bedroom who doesn't welcome you there. I don't need you telling me what is 'moral' and what isn't. I don't need you telling me what is 'natural' and what isn't. Worry about your own sex life, not mine.
All that being said, I am a heterosexual.
That would be fine if they kept it in the bedroom.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

645 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min New Age Spiritual Leader 533,196
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 min Hate troublemaking arabs 115,438
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min passing by 256,807
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min religionisillness 224,469
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min New Age Spiritual Leader 721,832
Nanci Jo Frazer WINS in Court - a Case of Innoc... (Oct '13) 21 min Geez 21
passing by 23 min passing by 3
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr SimmerExtreme 85
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••