Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I looked.
Islam at the front. Godlessness in the middle and the rest of religions picking up the pieces.
Looks like I caught you on that one...
Smile.
<quoted text>
BS.
Christianity is at the front of caring for the poor and disenfranchised. Always have been.
Gays? Not even registering.
Your bigotry and hate is the only thing entrenched...
Smirk.
I bet you would agree with the anti-Muslim Dutch politician and speaker Geert Wilders. One thing though, he's blond.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you realize you edited my post (smirk)?
Here, I corrected your mistake. I know, it makes your argument look blonde, but you should be used to that by now...
The differences between marriage with/without kids and gay couples;
A apple tree bearing fruit.
A apple tree not bearing fruit for some reason.
A walnut tree who never bears any fruit wanting to be a apple tree.
A walnut tree hanging apples on it's branches pretending to be a apple tree.
The claim that if the government doesn't 'require' apple trees to bear fruit, then it is discrimination not to call walnut trees apple trees too is simply silly.
Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Gay couples do not just fail in the primary essence of marriage, out of all relationships, they are the oxymoron of marriage.
Moreover, if you remove the element of procreation, you dumb down marriage to just a friendship. Hardly a cause for government interest, let alone selective discrimination.
You are welcome.
Smile.
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
I addressed the part of interest. The rest is of no interest.
LuLu,

Do you see the denial in your response???

This destroys the claim that children must be demanded for marriage between heterosexuals if they are to be considered.

The denial is so overt, it once again begs the question, how blonde can you get?

Smile.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I looked.
Islam at the front. Godlessness in the middle and the rest of religions picking up the pieces.
Smile.
<quoted text>
BS.
Christianity is at the front of caring for the poor and disenfranchised. Always have been.
Smirk.
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you would agree with the anti-Muslim Dutch politician and speaker Geert Wilders. One thing though, he's blond.
I make a accurate and factual statement, and you respond by trying to associate me with extremism?

Not just hateful bigotry, but very blonde...

Can you even mount a factual rebuttal, or are you intellectually a lesbian too?

Smirk.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you realize you edited my post (smirk)?
Here, I corrected your mistake. I know, it makes your argument look blonde, but you should be used to that by now...
The differences between marriage with/without kids and gay couples;
A apple tree bearing fruit.
A apple tree not bearing fruit for some reason.
A walnut tree who never bears any fruit wanting to be a apple tree.
A walnut tree hanging apples on it's branches pretending to be a apple tree.
The claim that if the government doesn't 'require' apple trees to bear fruit, then it is discrimination not to call walnut trees apple trees too is simply silly.
Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Gay couples do not just fail in the primary essence of marriage, out of all relationships, they are the oxymoron of marriage.
Moreover, if you remove the element of procreation, you dumb down marriage to just a friendship. Hardly a cause for government interest, let alone selective discrimination.
You are welcome.
Smile.
<quoted text>
LuLu,
Do you see the denial in your response???
This destroys the claim that children must be demanded for marriage between heterosexuals if they are to be considered.
The denial is so overt, it once again begs the question, how blonde can you get?
Smile.
wtf?

This is really stupid but funny.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

PESCresote wrote:
<quoted text>
Skankitup much?
Trolling much?

“Sole source for Jesus Bats”

Since: Jul 11

Vengeance is Mine,sayest Jesus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater is too wimpy to self-appoint himself to the little boy's room.
He uses his sockpupped LooLoo to do the self-appointing for "both" of them.
Adam

Oberursel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater is the son of LuLu Ford and Satan.
Adam

Oberursel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
The pope gave up his popecy because of the growing gay marriage terror in catholic states like Spain and France.
This was what I had predicted.

Now read this article. Here is my proof.

Claims Pope resigned over ‘gay influence within the Vatican’
La Repubblica claim in an internal report, commissioned by Benedict XVI, the pope is leaving his post over the 'gay lobby'
21 February 2013 | By Joe Morgan
Italian newspaper La Repubblica has claimed Pope Benedict XVi has resigned over a 'gay influence' within the Vatican.

An Italian newspaper is blaming the resignation of Pope Benedict XVI on the ‘gay influence’ within the Vatican.

Referring to an internal report prepared by three senior cardinals, La Repubblica claims there was an ‘inappropriate influence’ by gay priests in internal Holy See affairs.

Filed by cardinals Julian Herranz, Josef Tomko and Salvatore De Giorgi, it was commissioned by Benedict himself.

The newspaper suggests when Pope Benedict saw the report back in December, it hardened his resolve to quit as the leader of the Roman Catholic Church.

In the 300-page report, it speaks of ‘Impropriam Influentiam’ on the part of various lobbies within the Vatican, including some of a ‘worldly nature’.

The Italian newspaper specifically referred to Angelo Balducci, who was accused of being a member of a ‘gay ring’ active within the Vatican, as well as preying on choral boys three years ago.

The internal report was commissioned after the so-called ‘Vatileaks scandal’, which ended with the arrest and conviction of the Pope’s butler Paolo Gabriele last year. He was found guilty of having stolen confidential documents from the papal apartment.

La Repubblica did not name its Vatican source, and did not provide a direct quotation from any part of the report.

Speaking to Gay Star News, a Vatican spokesman said they had no comment to make on the allegations.

The report comes as there is wild speculation on whether there is a ‘real’ reason behind the resignation of the pope, the first in nearly 600 years.

While the 85-year-old has cited his age and ill health, experts say his resignation comes against a backdrop of controversy over his extremist stance on homosexuality and, separately, the pedophile priest scandals that have rocked the church.

In the past, Benedict has called gay people a ‘defection of human nature’ and a ‘threat to world peace’.
Adam

Oberursel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The only liar around here is you Adam. GTFOH
You are such a waste of human flash.Probably You are a anal birth.Your mother LuLu Ford should have flush you down the toilet when she had you. You wicked son of Beelzebub.
Adam

Oberursel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The only liar around here is you Adam. GTFOH
You are such a waste of human flesh.Probably You are an anal birth.Your mother LuLu Ford should have flush you down the toilet when she had you. You wicked son of Beelzebub.
Adam

Oberursel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.
Adam

Oberursel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

PESCresote wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, the self appointed king of trolls on this thread is intimidated by my one post in two months.
Guess that's why they call you "The gay that hates macho gays."
With you "representing" the gay spirit here, the rest of us gays are basically resigned. KiMare can beat you every time with a single snerk.
Since you have declared this the contest to determine our fate, I guess we're all going to have to find closets again.
Sigh
It takes one to know one.

Nobody calls me that or even thinks that. Why not own it yourself troll.

I represent myself and nobody else. What's your game?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a waste of human flesh.Probably You are an anal birth.Your mother LuLu Ford should have flush you down the toilet when she had you. You wicked son of Beelzebub.
U MAD bro?

Your lies and condemnations mean nothing to me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.
If the Laws were never changed, what Law was Jesus speaking about? Jesus disregarded many of the religious purity laws written in the Law of Moses. Jesus disregarded the law about divorce written in the Law of Moses. Jesus disregarded the sacrificial laws written in the Law of Moses. Are you saying Jesus was a liar like you Adam?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
So what is it you come to do Adam?

Make an ass of yourself?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

He can't take the heat, so he's getting out of the kitchen?
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
This was what I had predicted.
Now read this article. Here is my proof.
Claims Pope resigned over ‘gay influence within the Vatican’
La Repubblica claim in an internal report, commissioned by Benedict XVI, the pope is leaving his post over the 'gay lobby'
21 February 2013 | By Joe Morgan
Italian newspaper La Repubblica has claimed Pope Benedict XVi has resigned over a 'gay influence' within the Vatican.
An Italian newspaper is blaming the resignation of Pope Benedict XVI on the ‘gay influence’ within the Vatican.
Referring to an internal report prepared by three senior cardinals, La Repubblica claims there was an ‘inappropriate influence’ by gay priests in internal Holy See affairs.
Filed by cardinals Julian Herranz, Josef Tomko and Salvatore De Giorgi, it was commissioned by Benedict himself.
The newspaper suggests when Pope Benedict saw the report back in December, it hardened his resolve to quit as the leader of the Roman Catholic Church.
In the 300-page report, it speaks of ‘Impropriam Influentiam’ on the part of various lobbies within the Vatican, including some of a ‘worldly nature’.
The Italian newspaper specifically referred to Angelo Balducci, who was accused of being a member of a ‘gay ring’ active within the Vatican, as well as preying on choral boys three years ago.
The internal report was commissioned after the so-called ‘Vatileaks scandal’, which ended with the arrest and conviction of the Pope’s butler Paolo Gabriele last year. He was found guilty of having stolen confidential documents from the papal apartment.
La Repubblica did not name its Vatican source, and did not provide a direct quotation from any part of the report.
Speaking to Gay Star News, a Vatican spokesman said they had no comment to make on the allegations.
The report comes as there is wild speculation on whether there is a ‘real’ reason behind the resignation of the pope, the first in nearly 600 years.
While the 85-year-old has cited his age and ill health, experts say his resignation comes against a backdrop of controversy over his extremist stance on homosexuality and, separately, the pedophile priest scandals that have rocked the church.
In the past, Benedict has called gay people a ‘defection of human nature’ and a ‘threat to world peace’.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I looked.
Smile.
<quoted text>
BS.
Smirk.
<quoted text>
I make a accurate and factual statement, and you respond by trying to associate me with extremism?
Not just hateful bigotry, but very blonde...
Can you even mount a factual rebuttal, or are you intellectually a lesbian too?
Smirk.
Can you post anything factual @ all? Or is it all nothing but waffle and bigotry, as usual?
Rosa Winkel

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
So what is it you come to do Adam?
Make an ass of yourself?
He has to be good @ something, I guess.
LOL
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Laws were never changed, what Law was Jesus speaking about? Jesus disregarded many of the religious purity laws written in the Law of Moses. Jesus disregarded the law about divorce written in the Law of Moses. Jesus disregarded the sacrificial laws written in the Law of Moses. Are you saying Jesus was a liar like you Adam?
So you think would have supported the "law saying Sodomites and Lesbian couples are as normal as Normal couples"?

Or that Jesus would have joined that "Equal right procession" with Sodomites kissing their life partners and Lesbians in semi nude conditions riding on motor bikes?

Please spare jesus out of this controversy, do not bandy his name,

He NEVER supported any immoral act or thought, he was a True prophet of God.

He did modify some laws which had become outdated....and for future, he left the job for "another Comforter" that was to come into the world after him.

Now who was that "Other Comforter"? That is a multi Trillion Dollar Question?

Have you people thought about it?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 75,641 - 75,660 of93,157
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

395 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Women hate disabled men and find them disgusting (Sep '08) 2 min luomin1990 63
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min VIKING 716,130
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min ocxz 114,556
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 24 min Aura Mytha 223,064
Safewow wow mounts and wow gears/pets On Hot Sale 33 min Cheap and fast wow mounts 1
Do you think older men like to be with teen girls? (Sep '09) 35 min luomin1990 245
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 43 min Sami1963 325
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 51 min Cisco Kid 529,750
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 255,614
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr The Awakener 171,399
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 9 hr Shut-Up 60
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••