58,177 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

“Daughter of a Preacher Man”

Since: Feb 13

Hamilton, Ohio

#82845 Feb 24, 2013
Bob, hon, that's nice if you want to believe that, I guess, but I don't. None of your religious propaganda holds any weight with me. You might want to find a more productive use of your time?

“Daughter of a Preacher Man”

Hamilton, Ohio

#82846 Feb 24, 2013
Even Jesus refrained from talking to people like me like you do. Jesus had the ability to be friends with people and not cruelly call them out on their sins constantly. At least, that's if you believe the Bible.

Sriracha, Thailand

#82847 Feb 25, 2013
I have never in my life practiced Homosexuality.
I am very good at it already.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#82851 Feb 25, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet it's acceptable in Islam to marry little girls of 9 or 10. Strange religion.
I kind of am intrigued by their practice of "thighing" which is often done by men on infants or young children. It apparently was recommended by Muhammad himself, and endorsed by the late creep Ayatollah Khomeini, who is not only considered by me, but also by stats posted online as one of the most evil men who ever lived.

No offense to Muslims, as my dear sister-in-law is Muslim; I just have no respect for the institution of Islam.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#82854 Feb 25, 2013
Homosexuality is not ordained by God, and therefore it is not lawful. Homosexuality is absolutly forbidden.There´s no such thing as holy gays.They are all fake and evil even if their faces don´t show.
Homosexuals have already rejected all moral laws,advices and have transgressed all limits.There´s no place for homosexuals in the house of the lord. The only place where homosexuals will dwell is the hell.
Adam

#82855 Feb 25, 2013
Homosexuality (gay marriage ,child adoption etc) is a social disease of modern days.
Adam

#82856 Feb 25, 2013
Homosexuality in any form(gay marriage, child adoption etc) It is not ordained by God. Homosexuality is Satans biggest work.
Adam

#82857 Feb 25, 2013
Sodom and Gomorrah´s dream to live in sin has reached it´s critical mass. It´s time to stop them.
Adam

#82858 Feb 25, 2013
There are not one single right thinking man among the sodomites ( the homosexuals).
Adam

#82859 Feb 25, 2013
I believe, there’s something wrong with Wastewater´s brain , why is he so defensive toward his sinful life style? Why does he defend his homosexual life style till death? Even when he know it´s a detestable sin toward the Lord. i think here are the details about him;

I think his father the wicked one raped him when he was a child: Since then he is mentally retarded.He got complexes with women and problems with his ass. That is the reason why his ass and his brain do not work properly.
2. His Mom probably LuLu Ford( Are u mad, bro?) was a BICTH, that’s why he dosent like women.

So the point is for you WasteWater Get a fucking doctor, make a therapy tell him what your daddy did to you when u was a child, and buy yourself the holy bible repent to god,your creator. You poor devil.
Adam

#82860 Feb 25, 2013
I believe, there’s something wrong with Wastewater´s brain , why is he so defensive toward his sinful life style? Why does he defend his homosexual life style till death? Even when he know it´s a detestable sin toward the Lord. i think here are the details about him;

I think his father the wicked one raped him when he was a child: Since then he is mentally retarded.He got complexes with women and problems with his ass. That is the reason why his ass and his brain do not work properly.
2. His Mom probably LuLu Ford( Are u mad, bro?) was a BITCH, that’s why he dosent like women.

So the point is for you WasteWater Get a fucking doctor, make a therapy tell him what your daddy did to you when u was a child, and buy yourself the holy bible repent to god,your creator. You poor devil.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#82863 Feb 25, 2013
Adam wrote:
Homosexuality is absolutly forbidden.
So are ham and cheese sandwiches.

Face it Adam, you are plugging a really lame book.

San Francisco

#82866 Feb 25, 2013
Adam wrote:
I believe, there’s something wrong with Wastewater´s brain , why is he so defensive toward his sinful life style? Why does he defend his homosexual life style till death?
An even better question is: why can't you stop talking about gay men and their sex lives?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#82867 Feb 25, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.
Hi Bob. Thanks for proving the Bible is a book of crap.

Location hidden

#82868 Feb 25, 2013
Adam wrote:
Homosexuality is not ordained by God, and therefore it is not lawful. Homosexuality is absolutly forbidden.There´s no such thing as holy gays.They are all fake and evil even if their faces don´t show.
Homosexuals have already rejected all moral laws,advices and have transgressed all limits.There´s no place for homosexuals in the house of the lord. The only place where homosexuals will dwell is the hell.
Adam. Just go have a fling with another man and get it over with. You know you want it so bad you and taste it.

Location hidden

#82869 Feb 25, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
How gay. Suicide is totaly gay. Its not a nice thing to suggest to anyone. There is no need to live your life under a cloud of gay shame.
Bob, your buddy Adam wants sex with you.

Location hidden

#82870 Feb 25, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
An even better question is: why can't you stop talking about gay men and their sex lives?
Answer: because he wants to have sex with another man.

San Francisco

#82872 Feb 25, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer: because he wants to have sex with another man.
Since Adam obviously can't get laid, how about we all take pity on the guy and pool some money so we can hire someone to help him out?

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#82873 Feb 25, 2013
Adam is the best posters on this thread

Location hidden

#82874 Feb 25, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Since Adam obviously can't get laid, how about we all take pity on the guy and pool some money so we can hire someone to help him out?
Maybe Clown will volunteer to take pity on Adam.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Buck Crick 865,173
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Patrick Daniels 599,881
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 18 min Grunt56 221,995
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 30 min RiccardoFire 6,497
Why black people smell like poop (Nov '11) 53 min dirtyknotz 28
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr middleman1 2,784
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr HipGnosis 2,015
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 10 hr Frannie 44
More from around the web