Yes

No

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#82660 Feb 16, 2013
Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You dare use the word "morals" in your argument???
It is you trying to brush off the truth about tolerance and love.
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
U got old Fred Denial pegged.
This is an example of two blondes putting their brains together to define the words moral, tolerance, love and denial.

Laughing so hard I'm crying...
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#82661 Feb 16, 2013
KM wrote:
This is a difference between Islam and Christianity.

01. People are 'free' to disagree with God. Especially in thought. There is no earthly legal crime. God will deal with those thoughts in time.

02. Islam makes the judgment for your god and punishes the accused violator.

I simply don't trust the ability of any man to judge the thoughts and intents of my heart. Looking at the violence racking the Islamic world, I think that is pretty obvious...
Ans.

A. On disagreement with God:

I think you do not understand Christianity and then how can you understand Islam.

In which was Christianity allows you to disagree with God?

Do you mean to say that God says that Homosexuality is abomination and Christians "say back to God" No, you are wrong, Homosexuality is a Boon for humanity?

Or God says that "You do not commit adultery or fornication" and you say to God : "Oh God, how old fashioned you are, how do YOU know about adultery and fornication"!!

If this type of disagreement is allowed in Christianity, then we feel much better in Islam as we do not "talk back" to our Allah.

B. Punishing the violators:

I also find it strange that in Christianity God does not punishes the violators of His divine law.

What your God in Christianity does to those who "deny that Jesus died for their sins"?

And why do you not "make a country" where no Violators of Laws are punished?

Why you do not create a state or city where there are no speed limits, no punishment for crimes, small or big, no punishment for those who do not pay their taxes or rates?

Do you think in Christianity your God is "dumber than your law makers"?

You cannot run any state or country unless there be punishment for law breakers and it is God in whose state "Punishment is Taboo"?

Boy, you make me sick to think of the religion in which you believe.

“Sara for Fun (( M 2 F ))”

Since: Aug 10

Bahrain

#82662 Feb 16, 2013
I do not know why interject religions in every matter relating to freedom of opinion and to express the self in the interpersonal relationships of the community,,, the question was clear, and everyone should decide to answer which represents emotion and tendencies, nor related polytheistic beliefs and heavenly religions, I hope everyone has the answerto speaks of himself without involve of racism or legislation heavenly on this matter, because a special individual and is not representing the society complete, and in my view it showing pleasure desire and the thrill of an orgasm during sexual intercourse shall not be considered ever a sin against humanity but open the way for an unknown world adopting responsibility of the femininitymale inside the the flesh, and obtained those enjoyment once, will gains control over several times because Curiosity sexual intercourse...

Location hidden

#82663 Feb 16, 2013
KM wrote:
This is a difference between Islam and Christianity.

01. People are 'free' to disagree with God. Especially in thought. There is no earthly legal crime. God will deal with those thoughts in time.

02. Islam makes the judgment for your god and punishes the accused violator.

I simply don't trust the ability of any man to judge the thoughts and intents of my heart. Looking at the violence racking the Islamic world, I think that is pretty obvious...
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
I think you do not understand Christianity and then how can you understand Islam.
Do you mean to say that God says that Homosexuality is abomination and Christians "say back to God" No, you are wrong, Homosexuality is a Boon for humanity?
Or God says that "You do not commit adultery or fornication" and you say to God : "Oh God, how old fashioned you are, how do YOU know about adultery and fornication"!!
If this type of disagreement is allowed in Christianity, then we feel much better in Islam as we do not "talk back" to our Allah.
I also find it strange that in Christianity God does not punishes the violators of His divine law.
What your God in Christianity does to those who "deny that Jesus died for their sins"?
Why you do not create a state or city where there are no speed limits, no punishment for crimes, small or big, no punishment for those who do not pay their taxes or rates?
You cannot run any state or country unless there be punishment for law breakers and it is God in whose state "Punishment is Taboo"?
1. Jacob wrestled with God. The whole book of Job is a dispute Job has with God. Over and over in Psalms, David questions what God is doing. That is just a start.

-Jehovah is not afraid or ever 'stumped' by a man's reasoning. Why is Allah afraid to allow it?

-God has set in place three structures of authority, with their own spheres of responsibility and power; The home, the Church, and the government.

-Like the physical law of motion, God has established the law of morality; every action has a corresponding reaction. We reap what we sow. This is true for an individual or a nation. Hence my comment about Islamic countries right now.

-God has also repeatedly warned that each individual faces a 'day of reckoning' before perfect justice.

2. Jesus told a number of parables about 'a master who goes on a long trip','a bridegroom who returns','Lazarus in the bosom of Abraham' and more. All of these speak of accountability that is reserved for God.

You equate someone being accountable to a government for belief in Jesus with speed limits. A government has every right and a responsibility to protect it's citizens.

A government is a poor judge of the thoughts and intents of man. Even within Islam, you have a huge and violent difference regarding Allah's will. Christianity's rare excursions in that kind of judgment led to the Inquisition and Salem witch trials.

In brief, you consolidate all of Allah's authority in the hands of a single group or even a man. Jehovah dispenses elements of His authority to various formal institutions, and holds them accountable. Very different actions with extremely different results.

This is why there are many Muslims who wish to live in the West, but few in the West who want to live in Islamic countries.

“Not a Noob.. New profile!”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#82664 Feb 16, 2013
This is very boring now,

Nothing but religious twaddle and poor attempts at homosexual justification..

I'm out.

“The name is ironic. I'm a girl”

Since: Jan 13

Fletcher, NC &Fayetteville, NC

#82665 Feb 16, 2013
Playitsafe wrote:
This is very boring now,
I'm out.
Don't forget the gay bible pushers like yourself.
Phil Gray

Germany

#82666 Feb 16, 2013
Playitsafe wrote:
This is very boring now,
I'm out.
Score another for us straights!

Minsk, Belarus --

Police in Belarus are going after gays, raiding their clubs and locking up clubbers overnight, and summoning gay activists for questioning. One activist accuses police of beating him during questioning, while others say they were interrogated about their sex lives. The leader of a gay rights organization was stripped of his passport just ahead of a planned trip to the United States.

That is the government's response to a decision by gay activists across the country to try in January to legally register their rights organization, GayBelarus. It marked a more resolute attempt to emerge from the shadows after being slapped down repeatedly by the authorities.

Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko, who once said "it's better to be a dictator than a gay," has long denigrated homosexuals in the former Soviet republic.

As he counters discontent from Belarusians who want to see democratic reforms and a more European-oriented society, Lukashenko has portrayed gays as agents of a decadent West. Gay rights activists are part of the broader opposition to Lukashenko, who has ruled the nation's 10 million people with an iron hand for the past 18 years, earning the nickname of "Europe's last dictator" in the West.

A similar dynamic is at work in Russia, where gay rights activists have joined the protest marches against President Vladimir Putin.

Homosexuality was formally decriminalized in Russia and Belarus with the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991, but antigay sentiments still run high in both Slavic countries.

"In the 21st century in the middle of Europe we are forced to prove to the government that homosexuality is not an illness and not a crime," said Nasta Senyuhovich, a gay activist in Belarus.

Police have refused to comment on the questioning of the gay activists.
_Chartreuse_

Dallas, TX

#82667 Feb 16, 2013
WasteWAter wrote:
<quoted text>
This is no longer about moral authority.
I wasn't talking about Paul's moral authority, I quoted his logic, which you affirmed by your illogical response of moral judgment again.
Smile.
Here's news you can use, all you fruits and nuts and haters:

World Briefing | Middle East
Iran: Pistachio Exports Are Suspended
By RICK GLADSTONE
Published: February 16, 2013

Pistachio nuts, one of Iranís most profitable products, appear to be latest victim of domestic inflation, so much so that the government has ordered a moratorium on exports as part of an effort to increase the supply at home and reduce the price, which has doubled just in the past month. The Associated Press quoted Vice President Mohammad-Reza Rahimi as saying the export ban would last for six months. But it was unclear whether the move, which he announced Friday, would reduce domestic prices, particularly in time for Nowruz, the coming New Year holiday when pistachios are in especially high demand. It was also unclear to what extent the higher price reflected the declining value of the rial, Iranís currency, which has been weakened by the effects of Western sanctions and what critics call the governmentís economic mismanagement. The chairman of Iranís chamber of exports, Asadollah Asgaroladi, was quoted by the Fars News Agency as calling the export moratorium a mistake that would do little to ease the price and probably cost Iran more than $500 million in lost export revenue. He was also quoted as saying the ban would only strengthen the competitiveness of pistachios from the United States, which surpassed Iran in total pistachio production last year.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#82668 Feb 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
This is no longer about moral authority.
I wasn't talking about Paul's moral authority, I quoted his logic, which you affirmed by your illogical response of moral judgment again.
Smile.
Paul's logic was badly flawed. The Ten Commandments were the heart of Mosaic Law which Jesus is said to have taught. What's more, Jesus also is said to have left the Law unchanged. Paul contradicts what Jesus taught in Romans.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#82670 Feb 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
No culture, from start to finish, has accepted gay couples as married. Anywhere. EVer.
<quoted text>
First, you missed the point.
No CULTURE has ACCEPTED gay couples as married, from the START to FINISH of that culture.
On the other hand, marriage has been present from start to finish IN EVERY SINGLE CULTURE THAT EVER EXISTED!
Second, you really need to get your info from other than gay twirl sites...
Gay Roman soldiers Sergius and Bacchus:
http://www.ucc.ie/milmart/sergorig.html
http://www.leaderu.com/ftissues/ft9411/articl...
http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/pwh/bosrev-sha...
Overview;
http://www.catholicvoteaction.org/americanpap...
Smirk.
You must bank on people not reading back more than a page or two am I right?

Once again this is an appeal to tradition, logical fallacy. This is all utterly irrelevant.

Smirk.

Location hidden

#82671 Feb 16, 2013
Rageoholic wrote:
<quoted text>
You must bank on people not reading back more than a page or two am I right?
Once again this is an appeal to tradition, logical fallacy. This is all utterly irrelevant.
Smirk.
Honey, once again, a tradition exists within a single culture.

Mating behavior is cross cultural. Hence, it is an instinct.

Maybe you should listen for a while and let the boys talk...

That's Biblical by the way.

Smirk smile.

Location hidden

#82672 Feb 16, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
We don't live in a theocracy, sorry. We have many different people of many different religions. People are free to interpret their religion in any way they see fit. It's not christians disagreeing with god, it's christians disagreeing with other christians about what it was god actually meant in the first place.

I am not even going to attempt explaining seperation of church and state to you...

Location hidden

#82673 Feb 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smirk smile.
Honey, once again, tradition is just what it's called.

And something being crosscultural does not equal "therefore it must be instinct!" Once again, that's stupid.

I knew you were dense but this is just sad.

Location hidden

#82674 Feb 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smirk smile.
I'll start refering to it as Appeal to Antiquity, since the word tradition apparently confuses your poor little brain.

Smirk

Location hidden

#82675 Feb 16, 2013
Rageoholic wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, once again, tradition is just what it's called.
And something being crosscultural does not equal "therefore it must be instinct!" Once again, that's stupid.
I knew you were dense but this is just sad.
Mating behavior is an instinct.

Look it up.

Location hidden

#82676 Feb 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Look it up.
I didn't say mating behavior isn't instinct. I said that something being crosscultural doesn't automatically make something instinct.

"Mating behavior is cross cultural. Hence, it is an instinct."

Just pointing out bad logic when I see it.

Location hidden

#82677 Feb 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Look it up.
Homosexual mating behavior is just as instinctive as any other mating behavior. Otherwise it wouldn't have such a presense in the animal kingdom, humans are just animals after all. So really that's more an argument for than against if you really think something being instict gives it merit.
Clem

Hamilton, Canada

#82678 Feb 16, 2013
Jerry Sandusky for Pope.

Location hidden

#82679 Feb 16, 2013
Rageoholic wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexual mating behavior is just as instinctive as any other mating behavior. Otherwise it wouldn't have such a presense in the animal kingdom, humans are just animals after all. So really that's more an argument for than against if you really think something being instict gives it merit.
You are confusing mating behavior with same sex sexual behavior in the animal kingdom (SSSB).

Look it up.

Smile.

Location hidden

#82680 Feb 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are confusing mating behavior with same sex sexual behavior in the animal kingdom (SSSB).
Look it up.
Smile.
What you call mating behavior is merely opposite sex sexual behavior that sometimes results in offspring, besides the ability to reproduce same sex sexual behavior is the same thing, just with the same sex.

Animals don't make the conscious decision to make offspring, they fuck because they're animals and that's what they do. Most animals of the same sex, if any, don't realize that they can't reproduce. They're still performing mating behavior, whether or not it results in offspring. A male dog humps another male dog at the dog park, it's still mating behavior, sorry.

You can try to cloud the issue by calling them different things all you want. It's one of your favorite tactics.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 min bad bob 174,426
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 5 min Johnny 3,692
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min ROCCO 751,080
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 9 min andet1987 1,188
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Seraphima 548,857
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 11 min ChromiuMan 5,505
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 15 min andet1987 4,319
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 39 min trifecta1 602,229
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr RADEKT 261,707

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE