Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#82748 Feb 20, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
If the best the anti-gays can do is Bob, Adam and that Fred Denial freak - no worries. It means we're all somewhere over the rainbow.
LOL
You left out the tree-nippled vagina man obsessed with anal sex. LMAO
Kha-linka

Ithaca, NY

#82750 Feb 20, 2013
Lord Righteous Judge wrote:
<quoted text>
May the Lord Righteous Judge condemn you to a level 1,000 times hotter in the bowels of Hell:)
PRAISE THE LORD!!!

AMEN!!!...and use you as a toilet bowl
Kha-linka

Ithaca, NY

#82751 Feb 20, 2013
Lord Righteous Judge wrote:
<quoted text>
May the Lord Righteous Judge condemn you to a level 1,000 times hotter in the bowels of Hell:)
Just to make sure:

Lord be righteous, how much meth do you consume in a daily basis?..
Please don't be upset but ...you sound as if you are high as kite.
Or it could be that you are just plainly stupid ...
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#82752 Feb 21, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You left out the tree-nippled vagina man obsessed with anal sex. LMAO
I meant the triple nipple mangina man = Fred Denial.
As much as I disagree with Fred Nile's platform, he isn't a complete nutcase like KiGelding.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#82755 Feb 21, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
I meant the triple nipple mangina man = Fred Denial.
As much as I disagree with Fred Nile's platform, he isn't a complete nutcase like KiGelding.
Don't forget I have any excellent sense of humor AND I look like Bruce Willis!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#82756 Feb 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You meant to say you look like Bruce Willis's ass. perfect match.

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

#82757 Feb 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Anal sex is the key identifying factor of gays. It is the most intimate act between gays. You know I'm talking about the essence of homosexuality when I bring up anal sex.
As to it' inherent harm, unhealthiness and demeaning nature, I simply post a medical site that labels it a violation of design, THE MOST DANGEROUS SEXUAL ACT OF ALL, and REQUIRING an anal condom and lubrication to even begin to bring it into a risky behavior! You never mention the issue of playing in fecal matter, because even denial has a hard time getting past that. Moreover, you prove the demeaning nature by your forklift backing up when anyone addresses the issue.
Instead you throw out the gay twirl mantra,'everybody does it', as if that makes it okay. Childish reasoning at the most.
All of this denies the obvious. If the anus had evolved for intercourse, it would be a vagina. Instead, it ends up being a default hole because gays have no option for a vagina.
As to epi-marker mistakes, thank you for a the reference to study.
Your defense however is silly. Nature does have it's reasons, and the study is an example of humans understanding them.
In this case, epi-marker 'notes' are accidentally left on the genetic code of opposite gender children of a parent. They have even identified situations where the accident most often occurs.
It is quickly becoming obvious that reality will require GLBT's to face the fact that they are in the ranks of the genetically handicapped. I would suggest you will find far less opposition developing rights by operating from a basis of reality, that historically people know by intuition, rather than demanding that people accept your denial.
Think about it.
You don't know the meaning of the word Reality, just like you don't know the meaning of the word Morals.
LuLu Ford

Matawan, NJ

#82758 Feb 21, 2013
That was me.

A woman in Las Vegas was arrested after police say they caught her having sex with a pit bull in her backyard, CBS Las Vegas reports.

Kara Vandereyk, 23, was reported to police by neighbors, who said she was naked in her backyard with the dog, Fox 5 Vegas reports.

Police said when they arrived, the suspect greeted them and continued to touch the dog in a sexual manner. She also told police she was bipolar, according to the Fox report.

Vancereyk was charged with open and gross lewdness, and the dog was taken to animal control.
LuLu Ford

Matawan, NJ

#82759 Feb 21, 2013
Yep, that's me.

A woman in Las Vegas was arrested after police say they caught her having sex with a pit bull in her backyard, CBS Las Vegas reports.

Kara Vandereyk, 23, was reported to police by neighbors, who said she was naked in her backyard with the dog, Fox 5 Vegas reports.

Police said when they arrived, the suspect greeted them and continued to touch the dog in a sexual manner. She also told police she was bipolar, according to the Fox report.

Vancereyk was charged with open and gross lewdness, and the dog was taken to animal control.

Location hidden

#82760 Feb 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, but Bruce Willis only has two nipples.

“The name is ironic. I'm a girl”

Since: Jan 13

Fletcher, NC &Fayetteville, NC

#82761 Feb 21, 2013
LuLu Ford wrote:
Yep, that's me.
Skankitup much?

Location hidden

#82763 Feb 21, 2013
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know the meaning of the word Reality, just like you don't know the meaning of the word Morals.
You dye your hair, don't you.

Smile.

Location hidden

#82764 Feb 21, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, but Bruce Willis only has two nipples.
True, but my smirk is better.

Smile.
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#82765 Feb 21, 2013
Most every adult in America knows what Almighty God did about the sexually immoral of Sodom and Gommorah...and yet homosexuality,and other forms of sexual immorality,continue to thrive in America like undeterred weeds.

Location hidden

#82766 Feb 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
True, but my smirk is better.
Smile.
Ahh I see. Now that's very witty. Good one!!!

Location hidden

#82767 Feb 21, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Most every adult in America knows what Almighty God did about the sexually immoral of Sodom and Gommorah...and yet homosexuality,and other forms of sexual immorality,continue to thrive in America like undeterred weeds.
Most adults in America couldn't care less.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#82768 Feb 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you realize you edited my post (smirk)?
Here, I corrected your mistake. I know, it makes your argument look blonde, but you should be used to that by now...
The differences between marriage with/without kids and gay couples;
A apple tree bearing fruit.
A apple tree not bearing fruit for some reason.
A walnut tree who never bears any fruit wanting to be a apple tree.
A walnut tree hanging apples on it's branches pretending to be a apple tree.
The claim that if the government doesn't 'require' apple trees to bear fruit, then it is discrimination not to call walnut trees apple trees too is simply silly.
Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Gay couples do not just fail in the primary essence of marriage, out of all relationships, they are the oxymoron of marriage.
Moreover, if you remove the element of procreation, you dumb down marriage to just a friendship. Hardly a cause for government interest, let alone selective discrimination.
You are welcome.
Smile.
I addressed the part of interest. The rest is of no interest.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#82769 Feb 21, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
At least u can't rain fire & brimstone down from Heaven - only talk it on this chatroom.
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#82770 Feb 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I looked.
Islam at the front. Godlessness in the middle and the rest of religions picking up the pieces.
Looks like I caught you on that one...
Smile.
<quoted text>
BS.
Christianity is at the front of caring for the poor and disenfranchised. Always have been.
Gays? Not even registering.
Your bigotry and hate is the only thing entrenched...
Smirk.
I bet you would agree with the anti-Muslim Dutch politician and speaker Geert Wilders. One thing though, he's blond.

Location hidden

#82771 Feb 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you realize you edited my post (smirk)?
Here, I corrected your mistake. I know, it makes your argument look blonde, but you should be used to that by now...
The differences between marriage with/without kids and gay couples;
A apple tree bearing fruit.
A apple tree not bearing fruit for some reason.
A walnut tree who never bears any fruit wanting to be a apple tree.
A walnut tree hanging apples on it's branches pretending to be a apple tree.
The claim that if the government doesn't 'require' apple trees to bear fruit, then it is discrimination not to call walnut trees apple trees too is simply silly.
Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Gay couples do not just fail in the primary essence of marriage, out of all relationships, they are the oxymoron of marriage.
Moreover, if you remove the element of procreation, you dumb down marriage to just a friendship. Hardly a cause for government interest, let alone selective discrimination.
You are welcome.
Smile.
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
I addressed the part of interest. The rest is of no interest.
LuLu,

Do you see the denial in your response???

This destroys the claim that children must be demanded for marriage between heterosexuals if they are to be considered.

The denial is so overt, it once again begs the question, how blonde can you get?

Smile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 8 min janeebee 4,248
Rajkot gay Topix 8 min Raju 85
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min USA Born 589,965
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 min lightbeamrider 838,085
i am board dose anyone want to talk? 28 min toxicbutterfly 24
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 32 min Freebird USA 176,902
REAL Contemporary Instrumental Music!! 34 min Doctor REALITY 52
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 41 min RiccardoFire 40,489
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr MUQ2 271,321
More from around the web