Yes

No

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#82679 Feb 16, 2013
Rageoholic wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexual mating behavior is just as instinctive as any other mating behavior. Otherwise it wouldn't have such a presense in the animal kingdom, humans are just animals after all. So really that's more an argument for than against if you really think something being instict gives it merit.
You are confusing mating behavior with same sex sexual behavior in the animal kingdom (SSSB).

Look it up.

Smile.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#82680 Feb 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are confusing mating behavior with same sex sexual behavior in the animal kingdom (SSSB).
Look it up.
Smile.
What you call mating behavior is merely opposite sex sexual behavior that sometimes results in offspring, besides the ability to reproduce same sex sexual behavior is the same thing, just with the same sex.

Animals don't make the conscious decision to make offspring, they fuck because they're animals and that's what they do. Most animals of the same sex, if any, don't realize that they can't reproduce. They're still performing mating behavior, whether or not it results in offspring. A male dog humps another male dog at the dog park, it's still mating behavior, sorry.

You can try to cloud the issue by calling them different things all you want. It's one of your favorite tactics.

Location hidden

#82681 Feb 16, 2013
Rageoholic wrote:
<quoted text>
What you call mating behavior is merely opposite sex sexual behavior that sometimes results in offspring, besides the ability to reproduce same sex sexual behavior is the same thing, just with the same sex.
Animals don't make the conscious decision to make offspring, they fuck because they're animals and that's what they do. Most animals of the same sex, if any, don't realize that they can't reproduce. They're still performing mating behavior, whether or not it results in offspring. A male dog humps another male dog at the dog park, it's still mating behavior, sorry.
You can try to cloud the issue by calling them different things all you want. It's one of your favorite tactics.
You still haven't read up on mating behavior or SSSB yet.

The motivation for mating behavior is as strong as the desire for air or water.

SSSB has various motives. Did you know that female Orca whales stimulate each other to prepare for male Orca's 'slam, bam, thank you mame' sex? You probably thought they were lesbian!

Smile.

Since: May 12

Stoughton, MA

#82682 Feb 16, 2013
Men and Women are born the way they are, it's not their choice wether they are Gay or Straight.
Personaly I don't care. I have had and have now some very good friends, both Gay and Straight.
One thing I will admmit to is I don't approve of sane sex marriage,Im 82 and to traditional.Civil unions OK, and they get marriage benefits. Can't make all the poeple haapy, I don't try to make every one happy. You make yourself happy
Nettie Exposed

Anonymous Proxy

#82684 Feb 16, 2013
The Old Townie wrote:
Men and Women are born the way they are, it's not their choice wether they are Gay or Straight.
Personaly I don't care. I have had and have now some very good friends, both Gay and Straight.
One thing I will admmit to is I don't approve of sane sex marriage,Im 82 and to traditional.Civil unions OK, and they get marriage benefits. Can't make all the poeple haapy, I don't try to make every one happy. You make yourself happy
So, you support pedophiles having sex with kids so long as they don't get married.
According to you, pedophiles and rapists are born that way. Were you?

So, how was a transsexual born? Male or female and if no choice, then thyhave no right to change.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#82685 Feb 17, 2013
The Old Townie wrote:
Never mind, Townie. U sound very progressive for someone of the 30s generation.
Have a good one.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#82686 Feb 17, 2013
Nettie Exposed wrote:
<quoted text>So, you support pedophiles having sex with kids so long as they don't get married.
According to you, pedophiles and rapists are born that way. Were you?
So, how was a transsexual born? Male or female and if no choice, then thyhave no right to change.
Were u born that way, sicko? Or did your church have something 2 do with it?
As for pedophiles they should have some corrective surgery with a rusty razor - and no anasthetic. I hope that doesn't mean u.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#82687 Feb 17, 2013
KM wrote:
KM wrote:
This is a difference between Islam and Christianity.

01. People are 'free' to disagree with God. Especially in thought. There is no earthly legal crime. God will deal with those thoughts in time.

02. Islam makes the judgment for your god and punishes the accused violator.

I simply don't trust the ability of any man to judge the thoughts and intents of my heart. Looking at the violence racking the Islamic world, I think that is pretty obvious...

1. Jacob wrestled with God. The whole book of Job is a dispute Job has with God. Over and over in Psalms, David questions what God is doing. That is just a start.

-Jehovah is not afraid or ever 'stumped' by a man's reasoning. Why is Allah afraid to allow it?

-God has set in place three structures of authority, with their own spheres of responsibility and power; The home, the Church, and the government.

-Like the physical law of motion, God has established the law of morality; every action has a corresponding reaction. We reap what we sow. This is true for an individual or a nation. Hence my comment about Islamic countries right now.

-
Ans.

It is your mistake that people are "free" to disagree with God. If God says "I am one and you shall have no one else beside Me"….you cannot disagree and say "O God, I do not like your Tone!!.

Unless of course you think that your God is talking thru His hat!!

02. Islamic concept of God is much refined and reasonable and logical than Christian concept.

03. Jacob did not wrestle with God but an angel of God. If you think God was unable to overpower a "puny" creature like Jacob, how did He created this whole Universe?

All these episodes are "defects" in your existing scripture and instead of feeling ashamed about them, you have the temerity to present them as the "Broad minded ness of Your God"!!

04. What Jesus was talking about "day of reckoning" is indeed the Last Day about which Quran is so full.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#82688 Feb 17, 2013
Rage wrote:
01. We don't live in a theocracy, sorry. We have many different people of many different religions.

02. People are free to interpret their religion in any way they see fit. It's not Christians disagreeing with god, it's Christians disagreeing with other Christians about what it was god actually meant in the first place.

03. I am not even going to attempt explaining separation of church and state to you...
Ans.

Who talked about Theocracy? It is a Christian concept and in Islam there is nothing called a Theocrasy.

02. I know and acknowledge that people believe in different religions and every one has a right to choose his or her religion.

But that does not mean that we keep our religions close to our chest and do not discuss it with other people.

2A. We should discuss about religion and explain what are good point of our religions and where there is contradictions, both religions can not be true. One has to be at fault. It could be fault of scripture or of interpretation.

2B. The thing which is not allowed is people getting emotional during these debates and using abuses, insults and bad words about other people' religion.

2C. Islam bans such type of "religious discussion". In Quran we are asked to "Invite to the ways of God, with wisdom and beautiful preaching…" And when "Ignorant people come to argue with you say peace and leave them alone…"

3. I do not expect that you would try to explain to me about the separation between Church and state, because this is a Christian concept and not recognized in every religion.

For example in Islam there is no separation between Church and state. No one is "part time" Muslim in Islam.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#82689 Feb 17, 2013
TOT wrote:
01. Men and Women are born the way they are, it's not their choice whether they are Gay or Straight.

02. Personally I don't care. I have had and have now some very good friends, both Gay and Straight.

03. One thing I will admit to is I don't approve of sane sex marriage, Im 82 and to traditional. Civil unions OK, and they get marriage benefits. Can't make all the people happy, I don't try to make every one happy. You make yourself happy
Ans.

01. Would you say the same thing about people who are involved in theft, robbery and incest? Would you accept their plea that they were born like that?

The truth is that every man or woman is born with good tendencies and bad tendencies. It is people who control their bad tendencies and groom their good tendencies. No one is "born gay"

02. If your age is 82 years as you say, then you have seen the transition of society from "Anti gay" to "gay neutral" to "Pro gay" that is a lot of change in one life time!!

03. How come when you have "friends" both from gay and straight, you do not approve of "same sex marriages?

No one can make every one happy, otherwise all these cut throats, cheats forgerers and tax evaders and divorce lawyers would be turning out society upside down and there will be no place to live for "Normal law abiding people"

Location hidden

#82691 Feb 17, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
It is your mistake that people are "free" to disagree with God. If God says "I am one and you shall have no one else beside Me"….you cannot disagree and say "O God, I do not like your Tone!!.
02. Islamic concept of God is much refined and reasonable and logical than Christian concept.
03. Jacob did not wrestle with God but an angel of God. If you think God was unable to overpower a "puny" creature like Jacob, how did He created this whole Universe?
All these episodes are "defects" in your existing scripture and instead of feeling ashamed about them, you have the temerity to present them as the "Broad minded ness of Your God"!!
04. What Jesus was talking about "day of reckoning" is indeed the Last Day about which Quran is so full.
I list several examples of people disagreeing with God. You ignore the two most significant and distort the others.

Moreover, you ignore the logic that a respectful discussion and even disagreement is not feared by Jehovah. He is big enough to handle it. Allah is not.

God simply played with Jacob, restraining His power, like a father wrestling with a young son.

Genesis 32:24-30 (NASB)
24 Then Jacob was left alone, and a man wrestled with him until daybreak.
25 When he saw that he had not prevailed against him, he touched the socket of his thigh; so the socket of Jacob's thigh was dislocated while he wrestled with him.
26 Then he said, "Let me go, for the dawn is breaking." But he said, "I will not let you go unless you bless me."
27 So he said to him, "What is your name?" And he said, "Jacob."
28 He said, "Your name shall no longer be Jacob, but Israel; for you have striven with God and with men and have prevailed."
29 Then Jacob asked him and said, "Please tell me your name." But he said, "Why is it that you ask my name?" And he blessed him there.
30 So Jacob named the place Peniel, for he said, "I have seen God face to face, yet my life has been preserved."

As to defects, I submit that Mohammad repeated stories he heard around the fires of Jews and Christians. And did so poorly, distorting the information.

As to last days, if Muslims have already judged all things, what will Allah have to do?

And please, explain Jobs dispute with God, or David's.

Location hidden

#82692 Feb 17, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Who talked about Theocracy? It is a Christian concept and in Islam there is nothing called a Theocrasy.

For example in Islam there is no separation between Church and state. No one is "part time" Muslim in Islam.
I am not sure of your understanding of English, but you contradicted yourself in those two statements...

Location hidden

#82693 Feb 17, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. Would you say the same thing about people who are involved in theft, robbery and incest? Would you accept their plea that they were born like that?
The truth is that every man or woman is born with good tendencies and bad tendencies. It is people who control their bad tendencies and groom their good tendencies. No one is "born gay"
02. If your age is 82 years as you say, then you have seen the transition of society from "Anti gay" to "gay neutral" to "Pro gay" that is a lot of change in one life time!!
03. How come when you have "friends" both from gay and straight, you do not approve of "same sex marriages?
No one can make every one happy, otherwise all these cut throats, cheats forgerers and tax evaders and divorce lawyers would be turning out society upside down and there will be no place to live for "Normal law abiding people"
While there are some who choose their sexual deviancy, many GLBT's are 'born that way'. That is to say, their sexual orientation is mixed at the crossover point between masculine and feminine. This is what Jesus was talking about when He said,

Matthew 19:12 (NASB)
12 "For there are eunuchs who were born that way from their mother's womb; and there are eunuchs who were made eunuchs by men; and there are also eunuchs who made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. He who is able to accept this, let him accept it."

This is not to say that means accepting the condition as normal is right. Immoral behavior is never excused.

This is why I have as much of a problem with Mohammad's sexual behavior. He took another man's wife and engaged in pedophilia with a nine year old child, along with numerous other wives, not last of which was a sixteen year old Egyptian slave girl.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#82694 Feb 17, 2013
Homosexuality is a FILHTY ABOMINATION.

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#82695 Feb 17, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Homosexuality is a FILHTY ABOMINATION.
,,,, another worthless opinion
Adam

Köln, Germany

#82696 Feb 17, 2013
Homosexuals are detestable sinners.Evil crime against the human nature.

Location hidden

#82697 Feb 17, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Just a couple additional thoughts;

1. God is not afraid to defend His decisions or even at times explain them;

1 Corinthians 1:25 (NASB)
Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

2. God is strong enough to protect His Word in both the Old and New Testaments.

You assert that Allah could not keep his words pure. What makes you think he has been unable to do so with the Qur'an too? In fact, there are violent disputes already.

3. You said, "We should discuss about religion and explain what are good point of our religions and where there is contradictions, both religions can not be true. One has to be at fault. It could be fault of scripture or of interpretation."

How does that fit with the treatment of Coptic Christians in Egypt, or the Christian pastor imprisoned right now in Iran, as just two of countless examples of intolerance and the lack of free debate within Islam? In your own country, you keep people of other faiths isolated in compounds and refuse to allow them to discuss their faith with Muslims. Yet here you are presenting dishonest accounts of Islam.

I have read both sides of Islams history. I'm sorry, but not only am I not impressed, I see it as a poor imitation of the Jewish and Christian faith by Mohammad to excuse his immorality and robbery of other people's possessions. And I certainly don't see Islam as a religion of peace and tolerance!

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#82698 Feb 17, 2013
Adam wrote:
Homosexuals are detestable sinners.Evil crime against the human nature.
Did that condemnation make you feel good Adam?

It seems you need the services of a good therapist.
Adam

Köln, Germany

#82699 Feb 17, 2013
Homosexuals are mocking against the Lord.
Tim

Oschersleben, Germany

#82700 Feb 17, 2013
it is probably not sin as biological phenomenon, or deviation of nature to restrict naturally growth of populations, But in human world behaviour of these people, making a holy thing of it and shouting everywhere: i am a homo,marriages between them just like adopting children, it is sin and it is not normal, it is degeneration.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min Monster in the Mi... 568,292
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 20 min Good-Evil 795,603
I live with my cousin, we had sex and we loved it. 48 min this is my first ... 4
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 59 min Black Thunder 42 607,214
Scientific proof for God's existence 1 hr BenAdam 589
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 175,867
first gay experience? 2 hr christelnkoma 4
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr WasteWater 267,462
More from around the web