Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I put away my puppets and crayons a long time ago.
Go buy your own and quit whining. You are quite a baby.
Smirk.
perhaps you should dig them back out......call me a baby all you want.....i am not offended...but i imagine if we could do a "show of hands" in here as to who is whinning and crying.....you would be the one with the most hands.....for someone so dead set against gay folks and them procurring the same rights as the rest of the tax paying americans .....you sure do spend a lot of time in here, trolling the gay threads.....you don't have to check the "pulse" of people to know if it is ok for you to be gay....it's ok....come out of the closet already and start enjoying your life....

It begs repeating...people secure in their OWN sexuality , do not put up such a fuss, nor do they care with who, what, where, when, why, or how gay people choose to live their lives....or who they wanna marry......i realize logic is lost on you....but i will never change my mind about gay people getting treated with the same rspect, and given the same rights as straight people enjoy.......one day you will wanna marry your true love...and then your attitude will change......until then....your "posturing" is just obvious that you are in a closet......like i said...secure people simply don't let it eat them up.......SMIRK, CHUCKLE, BURP....AND FART!!!!!

“some...you just can't reach”

Since: Jun 08

others...you don't want to

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

raises eyebrows wrote:
<quoted text>
You've always been equal as a citizen. There is no designation which puts one citizen above another in the law. You are equally not supposed to be robbed, assaulted, burglarized, etc..
You are equally disagreed with, other groups have pov's which people disagree with as well. You are equally disliked as well as like; other groups are liked and dislikes as well.
You were equally not allowed to marry because marriage was a religious rite of which you did not qualify for; just like 'a person and an under-aged person' would not qualify or a 'person and they're beloved animal' would not qualify.
Its just as appropriate for religious entities to set religious standards for their groups as it is for atheistic people to set their own boundaries for their events.
I just wish you all would stop playing the pouting victim card all the time trying to be accepted by people who have Constitution Rights to Freedom of Assembly. We have the right to choose our friends, the people we desire to hang out with, etc.. People who try to FORCE things are usually called stalkers, rapists, and thieves because they try to walk all over an individuals right to choose and force associations, by force take things which aren't theirs, and by force have sex with people who did not desire that kind of relationship.
You'll get along allot better if you accept others' rights to set their own personal boundaries. They won't REALLY like you and accept you because you tried to change laws to force it on them. No laws can force people's hearts, you can't have by legislation things that are from the heart. At most you'll get feigned consents. And the real question is: "Is that what you want?"
Can you grow up, like we all have had to and learn that no one accepts everyone and everything. That's an unrealistic goal.
The question on this forum topic was: Is homosexuality a sin? The word SIN is a religious word. And people who wish to answer HONESTLY will have to admit that it is considered a sin religiously. You may not like that answer, but it is the honest answer.
No one is forcing you to accept the religious pov by answering a religious question honestly. But if you are willing to have a standard that is less than honest; you already jeopardize the credibility of your opinions.
Stop playing the victims! Save victim-hood for real victims, so that when one is truly one, it is seen for the horror it is. Not being liked and accepted by some people's in this world is a fact of life that happens to EVERYONE. That is not being a victim.
If you were to be personally abused, then you have become a victim of some kind of assault or something. But don't assume it always because you are gay. You may actually have other qualities that someone considers rude or loathsome in some way. You are not JUST gay anymore than a heterosexual is all about their sex life. You likely have many other describers such as rude or kind, a go-getter or lazy, neat or messy, etc.. Stop assuming everything has to do with whether your gay or not!!
Give us all a break! Most of us don't care about the sex lives of most people; only the partner we have and wish to please. And we really don't think about sex all the time. We really do have jobs to do and hobbies, too.
people can get married by a justice of the peace, with no involvment of the church or clergy.....therefore your argument holds no water.....but you have to recognize that we live in a country founded on keeping religion out of secular life......with that being said....people getting married at the courthouse does not make it a religious ceremony...so the church has no right to involve itself in what people do at at the courthouse....cause god knows church folk would defend their religious rights if secular laws tried to exclude them from doing so......sepration of church and state .....good for the goose...then good for the gander

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

chuck69 wrote:
<quoted text>
perhaps you should dig them back out......call me a baby all you want.....i am not offended...but i imagine if we could do a "show of hands" in here as to who is whinning and crying.....you would be the one with the most hands.....for someone so dead set against gay folks and them procurring the same rights as the rest of the tax paying americans .....you sure do spend a lot of time in here, trolling the gay threads.....you don't have to check the "pulse" of people to know if it is ok for you to be gay....it's ok....come out of the closet already and start enjoying your life....
It begs repeating...people secure in their OWN sexuality , do not put up such a fuss, nor do they care with who, what, where, when, why, or how gay people choose to live their lives....or who they wanna marry......i realize logic is lost on you....but i will never change my mind about gay people getting treated with the same rspect, and given the same rights as straight people enjoy.......one day you will wanna marry your true love...and then your attitude will change......until then....your "posturing" is just obvious that you are in a closet......like i said...secure people simply don't let it eat them up.......SMIRK, CHUCKLE, BURP....AND FART!!!!!
Sifting through the pontification, you basically said;

1. Most people on a gay site will disagree with anyone who knows that anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning or that marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

2. If I agree with those facts, it means I am really gay.

Okay....

Chucky, if you asked your family and friends, would they suggest you get a letter certifying your sanity???

Just a thought...

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Most people on a gay site will disagree with anyone who knows that anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning or that marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Okay....
Chucky, if you asked your family and friends, would they suggest you get a letter certifying your sanity???
Just a thought...
Honey stand naked in front of the mirror, spread your legs and look down here so internal lesbian can "talk" to you.

You know that your "anal argument" is another desperate, pathetic attempt to besmirch LGBT people.

The government isn't checking bedrooms to see who's doing what, and they're certainly NOT deny marriage to people who practice anal sex.

If I had a hand that I could reach out of this dusty old vagina, I'd bitch slap you. Consider it done.

Still waiting for the Massengill douche and the yeast infection medication.......
Rosa Winkel

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

chuck69 wrote:
<quoted text>
We will no doubt get more denial from old Fred Denial. Plus another comment about Vegemite drilling.
Now that is a smirk.
:-)
Rosa Winkel

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

raises eyebrows wrote:
<quoted text>
IOW's, you're nuts!
Glad to know that someone else can see it. We've all worked that out. LOL

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Sifting through the pontification, you t...
That is, without question, the most ironic thing you've ever said. When I read that, I spit out my coffee AND pureed myself. A little.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Damn auto correct! Peed, not pureed.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay....
Just a thought...
you are the one that brags about having said letter....and that in itself is VERY telling...

no...they would all say that i look at most things from a logical perspective...and not from fear or self loathing...please try projecting your inadequacies on someone with a lower self esteem than yourself....if such a person exists....thank you, play again

toodles dipshit......smirk, chuckle, burp and fart!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey stand naked in front of the mirror, spread your legs and look down here so internal lesbian can "talk" to you.
You know that your "anal argument" is another desperate, pathetic attempt to besmirch LGBT people.
The government isn't checking bedrooms to see who's doing what, and they're certainly NOT deny marriage to people who practice anal sex.
If I had a hand that I could reach out of this dusty old vagina, I'd bitch slap you. Consider it done.
Still waiting for the Massengill douche and the yeast infection medication.......
WOW.....and now you create a whole separate account so your split personalities can talk to one another?.....and you question MY need for a letter certifying MY sanity??.....kookbag, party of one...your table is ready, kookbag....party of one...

i guess the real show with you begins now that you just flushed what little credibility you had left right down the toilet...BOB is starting to look like Einstein compared to you.....

you have been weighed, measured,.....and found wanton.

you are the weakest link......goodbye!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay....
Just a thought...
chuck69 wrote:
<quoted text>
you are the one that brags about having said letter....and that in itself is VERY telling...
no...they would all say that i look at most things from a logical perspective...and not from fear or self loathing...please try projecting your inadequacies on someone with a lower self esteem than yourself....if such a person exists....thank you, play again
toodles dipshit......smirk, chuckle, burp and fart!!
I'm simply going by your reasoning in our discussion. Doesn't look good for you Chucky...

So you still haven't asked? I suspect if you really did ask your family and friends they would be afraid to answer honestly... Walk through your fear. I did.

Smirk smile.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

chuck69 wrote:
<quoted text>WOW.....and now you create a whole separate account so your split personalities can talk to one another?.....and you question MY need for a letter certifying MY sanity??.....kookbag, party of one...your table is ready, kookbag....party of one...
i guess the real show with you begins now that you just flushed what little credibility you had left right down the toilet...BOB is starting to look like Einstein compared to you.....
you have been weighed, measured,.....and found wanton.
you are the weakest link......goodbye!
Schizophrenia is a bitch, Chuck.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Rosa Winkel wrote:
Hey don't worry about that "Playitsafe" troll, fellas. He hasn't got much to start with.
But if u insist...here's my magnifying glass.
LAMO! Now that was funny!@@)

Been gone for awhile, glad to see you still given em a run for their money.....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
LAMO! Now that was funny!@@)
Been gone for awhile, glad to see you still given em a run for their money.....
This is funny too;

The differences between marriage with/without kids and gay couples;

A apple tree bearing fruit.
A apple tree not bearing fruit for some reason.
A walnut tree who never bears any fruit wanting to be a apple tree.
A walnut tree hanging apples on it's branches pretending to be a apple tree.

Even funnier?

The claim that if the government doesn't 'require' apple trees to bear fruit, then it is discrimination not to call walnut trees apple trees too!

Smirk.

“Not a Noob.. New profile!”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got a rusty knife, if you'll hold him down.
You couldn't hold down my hulking manly frame with your limp wrists if you tried..:)

“Not a Noob.. New profile!”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Rosa Winkel wrote:
Hey don't worry about that "Playitsafe" troll, fellas. He hasn't got much to start with.
But if u insist...here's my magnifying glass.
Currently, I'm mostly "playing it safe" by not inserting my tiny willy into any men....

All I'm inserting is a big stick and stirring... And still the devout queens fall for it and feel the need to try and defend their in-defendable bum burgling sins...

Ha
Bob

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

GOD CREATED Adam and Eve, not Adam and STEVE !

andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
GOD CREATED Adam and Eve, not Adam and STEVE !
but straight people created Adam and Steve.

you do not want Adam and Steve ? then stop multiplying. if you keep multiplying, chances are, some gays are being born.
Bob

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

The Chicago Department of Public Health reported that the percentage of Chicago AIDS diagnoses connected to homo/bisexual men increased from 37% in year 2000 to 44% in 2003; and in mid-2006 it also reported that homo/bisexual men accounted for approximately 73% of Chicago syphilis cases for the year 2005. And a September 2010 report from the Centers for Disease Control titled "HIV among Gay, Bisexual and Other Men Who Have Sex with Men (MSM)" noted: "Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM) represent approximately 2% of the US population, yet are the population most severely affected by HIV and are the only risk group in which new HIV infections have been increasing steadily since the early 1990s....At the end of 2006, more than half (53%) of all people living with HIV in the United States were MSM or MSM-IDU [injection drug user]." And according to a CDC report released in November 2009, 63% of syphilis cases in this country were found in homo/bisexuals in 2008.

Homosexual Pride is nothing more than homosexual shame.
Bob

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Romans 6:23 - "For the wages of sin is death... "

Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their blood guiltiness is upon them.

Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

I Corinthians 6:9 (NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

400 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Truth 536,762
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 7 min superwilly 2,134
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Buck Crick 729,260
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 min sweets2360 441,043
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min Porkpie Hat 259,023
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min ChristineM 225,528
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 15 min bottom1980 647
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 36 min WildWeirdWillie 172,885
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Faith 117,683
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••