Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

News youse can use:

Gunman Who Wounded Guard at D.C. Lobbyist's Offices Pleads Guilty

WASHINGTON (Reuters)- A gunman who wounded a guard at a conservative Washington lobbying group's offices last year pleaded guilty to terrorism and other charges on Wednesday, admitting to a bizarre plan to kill people there and rub sandwiches in their faces because the group opposed gay marriage, authorities said.

Floyd Corkins II, 28, of Herndon, Virginia, told investigators he sought to kill as many people as possible at the Family Research Center offices and then shove sandwiches from the Chick-fil-A restaurant chain into their faces, the Justice Department said in a statement.

The 1,600-store Chick-fil-A chain made headlines in July after its president, Dan Cathy, said he opposed same-sex marriage.

Corkins' planned assault on the downtown Washington offices was thwarted by a security guard who subdued him despite being shot in the arm.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
If u could give us a link or 2, that would be appreciated.
Not that I don't believe u, my name's not Fred Denial.
http://www2.hu-berlin.de/sexology/ATLAS_EN/ht...

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/08/...

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
Had to work for that one.

Look up the first on Amazon and see what you get.

Here is a quote from the second one;

"I suspect that some of these relationships were sexual, while others may not have been. It is impossible to prove either way and probably also somewhat irrelevant to understanding their way of thinking."

Typical gay twirl tricky dicky ricky...

Smile.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
Had to work for that one.
Look up the first on Amazon and see what you get.
Here is a quote from the second one;
"I suspect that some of these relationships were sexual, while others may not have been. It is impossible to prove either way and probably also somewhat irrelevant to understanding their way of thinking."
Typical gay twirl tricky dicky ricky...
Smile.
That doesn't even rate a c- for effort sweetie, that moronic response was not even phoned in. get back to me if and when you imagine you can actually refute anything which was said in either of those articles. Or anything I've said for that matter. That would be such a surprising change of pace.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>That doesn't even rate a c- for effort sweetie, that moronic response was not even phoned in. get back to me if and when you imagine you can actually refute anything which was said in either of those articles. Or anything I've said for that matter. That would be such a surprising change of pace.
Your own source refuted what you said.

Hilarious!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

The only thing that Kimare has is me, a dusty Mangina. valid arguments, not so much.
raises eyebrows

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a genetic chimera and a hermaphrodite.
I am also a redeemed cynic who remains barbarian. I sink the knife of reality to the hilt into the belly of denial and twist it.
I have put my finger on simple points of reality that destroy and expose the deception of gay 'marriage' claims.
This has earned me my own personal troll which only affirms the validity of my posts.
Blessings.
IOW's, you're nuts!
raises eyebrows

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but your Constitution says plenty about the rights of Homo Sapiens. Famously, since the 18C.
It doesn't use the word homo sapiens, lol. They didn't refer to people as evolved either. If our rights were granted ..by our Creator, then we must believe in one to even believe this document.

If not, if we believe in survival of the fittest, then its logical that we not fault 'the fittest' for eliminating the weak and less fit.

You can't just pick and choose what's convenient in premises and forget what conclusions they support.

We have people who don't believe in God or even that they were Created, trying to USE a document which expressly does. If they don't believe in the God referred to, then they can't believe they obtain inalienable Rights either. So those Rights ARE alienable after all. Because they depend on the fittest. And the fittest will save the rights for themselves, and when enough power is secured and they can't be opposed, will do as they please with the rest.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
Your own source refuted what you said.
Hilarious!
In what you've been passing off as your mind perhaps, but what you pass off as your mind tends to believe in a lot of incredibly stupid things rather deliberately. This would be just one more. Sweetums, while there is no absolute proof that any of these consecrated brotherments involved a sexual relationship, from what IS known about some of these God blessed couples, the bigger surprise would come if there WASN'T.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

raises eyebrows wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't use the word homo sapiens, lol. They didn't refer to people as evolved either. If our rights were granted ..by our Creator, then we must believe in one to even believe this document.
If not, if we believe in survival of the fittest, then its logical that we not fault 'the fittest' for eliminating the weak and less fit.
You can't just pick and choose what's convenient in premises and forget what conclusions they support.
We have people who don't believe in God or even that they were Created, trying to USE a document which expressly does. If they don't believe in the God referred to, then they can't believe they obtain inalienable Rights either. So those Rights ARE alienable after all. Because they depend on the fittest. And the fittest will save the rights for themselves, and when enough power is secured and they can't be opposed, will do as they please with the rest.
HISTORY LESSON.

The inalienable rights of man, "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" are not in the Constitution, but in the second paragraph of the Declaration of Independence. A document written to finally give a focus to the various acts of rebellion against British authority that had been occurring for the better part of a decade. The Constitution, our founding fathers second attempt to figure out what they were actually doing after the British conceded defeat to the revolution, actually makes no reference to God or the belief that we were created. While our founding fathers were more or less brought up Christian, they were also living in what we now refer to as the Age of Enlightenment which had had its spark the rather heretical notion that the sum total of human knowledge and understanding isn't summed up by the Bible alone. They were of the thought that our government and our religion aren't and should never be one and the same thing. They gave to us a system of governance which welcomes the beliefs of the Godly as well as the Non-Godly.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

raises eyebrows wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe your Founding Fathers were mostly Deist, not Christian. Different belief systems.
They certainly believed in secular government.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>HISTORY LESSON.
The inalienable rights of man, "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" are not in the Constitution, but in the second paragraph of the Declaration of Independence. A document written to finally give a focus to the various acts of rebellion against British authority that had been occurring for the better part of a decade. The Constitution, our founding fathers second attempt to figure out what they were actually doing after the British conceded defeat to the revolution, actually makes no reference to God or the belief that we were created. While our founding fathers were more or less brought up Christian, they were also living in what we now refer to as the Age of Enlightenment which had had its spark the rather heretical notion that the sum total of human knowledge and understanding isn't summed up by the Bible alone. They were of the thought that our government and our religion aren't and should never be one and the same thing. They gave to us a system of governance which welcomes the beliefs of the Godly as well as the Non-Godly.
That's right we were quoting your Declaration of Independence, a very famous document.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>In what you've been passing off as your mind perhaps, but what you pass off as your mind tends to believe in a lot of incredibly stupid things rather deliberately. This would be just one more. Sweetums, while there is no absolute proof that any of these consecrated brotherments involved a sexual relationship, from what IS known about some of these God blessed couples, the bigger surprise would come if there WASN'T.
A sacrilegious deceitful act is your example of gay marriage in Christianity?

Nuff said.

Smile.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
A sacrilegious deceitful act is your example of gay marriage in Christianity?
Nuff said.
Smile.
If that was really your best possible comeback, why bother? It was neither deceitful nor sacrilegious sweetie, the Church knew exactly what was going on, if they paid the fare they got the rite.

Ass dismissed.

“Not a Noob.. New profile!”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

I am by no means religious in any way, as it's complete nonsense and completely refuted by science and evolution, so my opinion is not based on this farce.

The simple truth of it though is that the thought of what two men do to each other does no more than make my stomach lurch and i think they should be eradicated in a last ditch attempt to purify the gene pool....

Let the bible thumper and shirt lifter earbashings roll...:)

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Playitsafe wrote:
I am by no means religious in any way, as it's complete nonsense and completely refuted by science and evolution, so my opinion is not based on this farce.
The simple truth of it though is that the thought of what two men do to each other does no more than make my stomach lurch and i think they should be eradicated in a last ditch attempt to purify the gene pool....
What sweet thoughts coming from someone who should do the rest of the human race a favor and have yourself violently neutered.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Playitsafe wrote:
Quit thinking about it then. I'll bet the thought of two women munching each other makes your teeny weenie hard. Don't you think that's a bit odd?

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>What sweet thoughts coming from someone who should do the rest of the human race a favor and have yourself violently neutered.
I've got a rusty knife, if you'll hold him down.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
I've got a rusty knife, if you'll hold him down.
I was thinking more along the lines of a chainsaw just for giggles, but hey, your idea works well too.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>If that was really your best possible comeback, why bother? It was neither deceitful nor sacrilegious sweetie, the Church knew exactly what was going on, if they paid the fare they got the rite.
Ass dismissed.
A 'comeback'? Hardly. Simply the fact.

Only you would be proud.

Smile.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 75,341 - 75,360 of93,205
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

505 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 7 min andet1987 3,870
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min WasteWater 255,668
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min IPSEC 716,359
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 min rider 171,440
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min guest 529,912
I'm a girl wanting other girls. 26 min andet1987 16
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 27 min susanblange 36,384
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Hidingfromyou 223,140
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 6 hr Liz 61
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••