• No
Comments
75,261 - 75,280 of 94,663 Comments Last updated 24 min ago

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#82333 Feb 3, 2013
raises eyebrows wrote:
<quoted text>
One can't change another's words and then call them wrong.
I didn't say 'strictly'; you did.
although you didn't use the word strictly the intent was there, here you can reread your post
"you were equally not allowed to marry because marriage was a religious rite of which you did not qualify for;"
please don't try and back pedal now that I have proven your statement inaccuracy.
raises eyebrows wrote:
<quoted text>
Secondly, if the governing entities can incorporate marriage into the laws of the land, they can also incorporate other binding contracts, like committed same sex couples.
Not sure exactly what you are trying to say here????? marriage is incorporated into the laws of the land and it is a binding contract. same sex couple just want the same rights and privileges that heterosexuals have
raises eyebrows wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no need to try to ride on a religious rite, when one is not religious.
Thirdly, you can discuss all the ways people bend things; but all those ways are still bent to that individuals liking. Its not the standard.
again some religions accept homosexuals and same sex marriage. so again I have to ask you why are you against the 1st Amendment to the Constitution and the right of every American to practice his religion??
sorry but you don't get to set the standard and not all standards are legal. some examples for you
jim crow laws used to be the standard in the south,
separate but equal was also a standard
there were laws making interracial marriages illegal
contraceptives were illegal for single people
raises eyebrows wrote:
<quoted text>
Fourthly, religious people make up a large segment of our society; their voices count in this democratic society as much as everyone else's. And if they're a majority, then they're voices will also be a majority.
and if they make unconstitutional laws, those laws will be struck down.
case in point, up until 1968 interracial marriage was illegal in some states.
might doesn't necessarily make right
raises eyebrows wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who've practiced homosexuality have hurt their own health very severely. In case you haven't noticed, many names have been placed on the AIDS quilt, not a few. And every one of them was a person who mattered. Many of them gay. So stop the lying about this behavior not hurting anyone!
Dude you are obviously not a doctor or have any medical training. Last time I checked AIDS doesn't discriminate. Its an equal opportunity disease. many heterosexuals have contracted AIDS too.
but besides from that, many heterosexuals get STD's, or didn't you know that.
ever hear of
Gonorrhea
syphilis
A PFC in my platoon got gonorrhea so many times, the last time he contracted it, the strand was immune to penicillin...
raises eyebrows wrote:
<quoted text>
What say you to all those who pay in the $$thousands per month for their meds? If they need meds, they are physically hurt! And they do suffer pain, very real physical pain.
again heterosexuals get AIDS too....
Dude we get it. You're homophobic and your religion is based on hatred and fear. Great, you are free to practice and believe whatever floats your boat.
But please keep your religion to yourself and out of our secular gov't, and our laws and nobody gets hurt

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#82334 Feb 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Here is a simple explanation of the difference;
A fruit tree bearing fruit.
A fruit tree not bearing fruit for some reason.
A nut tree who never bears fruit wanting to be a fruit tree.
A nut tree hanging fruit on it's branches pretending to be a fruit tree.
Even funnier?
The claim that if the government doesn't 'require' fruit trees to bear fruit, then it is discrimination not to call nut trees fruit trees too!
Hilarious!!!
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Gay couples are the picture of defective failure. Mating behavior gone abusive with NOTHING to show for it.
Smile
You're being hateful to me simply because I've never borne fruit. Of course, on order for that to happen there would have to be a pair of nuts involved. Well, at least one.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#82335 Feb 3, 2013
raises eyebrows wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to be living with your head in the sand not to KNOW!
So I think I'm rightfully taking this as an argumentative question. And not from someone who's really interested.
no, it is a legitimate question. Please inform on how homosexuality adversely affects one's health??

unless you mean all the mental health issues associated with homosexuality, but to be fair that's because of all the bigotry, prejudiced and abuse homosexual face through their lives from mostly religious bigots and homophobes
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#82336 Feb 3, 2013
Dixie Normous wrote:
We're demanding our right for equality and you think we're trying to shove something down your throat? Don't flatter yourself; nobody wants your trashy throat.
Kindly tell me the exact day that you chose to be straight, Tommy. In the meantime, look up the difference between excepts and accepts.
Douche-bag illiterate degenerate.
Y not? U too are a Homo Sapiens, after all.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#82337 Feb 3, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You can run away from the reality and fled in your own world of perversions but in the end of all times on the judgement day you cannot hide.
Mein Gott! Adolf is back.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#82339 Feb 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1st cousins generally produce. Fairies don't.
You are wrong on all counts.
Smile.
1st cousins generally produce inbreds, who may be mentally retarded.
Homosexuals don't.

Now that post is right on all counts.
:-)

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#82340 Feb 3, 2013
raises eyebrows wrote:
<quoted text>
My opinion counts because I have a vote like every other citizen. Your political groups haven't waged political battle because people's opinion's don't count.
To reason logically, you do actually need to have premises that back up your conclusion and actually are on the same topic and not meander all over the globe so ridiculously.
Take some meds and focus, then type, k?
Rights are granted, not voted upon, nor based on opinions.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#82341 Feb 3, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares? The Bible is crap. Do you actually follow the 613 laws and statutes in the Law of Moses douche-bag?
Do you believe in thousands of laws and regulations passed by your own congress and senate?

Say "No" and you would go to jail!!

And you make so much noise about 613 laws laid down by Moses, almost 3000 years back!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#82343 Feb 3, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe in thousands of laws and regulations passed by your own congress and senate?
Say "No" and you would go to jail!!
And you make so much noise about 613 laws laid down by Moses, almost 3000 years back!!
Red herring

If people profess to follow the Laws written in the Book of Leviticus, then it follows they would observe the Law of Moses containing exactly 613 laws and statutes. Otherwise they are arrogant hypocrites.

“Petite twink, barely legal”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#82345 Feb 4, 2013
It's like the Muslim saying used to get around Islamic law:

"Women are for PROcreation. Boys are for RECreation!"

Google the saying! And Google "Dancing Boys of Afghanistan" for documentation on this.

All the religious laws have only forced many Muslims who might have been straight to turn to young boys instead, to avoid pissing off Allah by looking too long at a woman's exposed ankle or eyelash or something. Their laws have no such restrictions on boys.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#82346 Feb 4, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
1st cousins generally produce inbreds, who may be mentally retarded.
Homosexuals don't.
Now that post is right on all counts.
:-)
Just not the whole truth...

Homosexuals don't produce anything. Ever.

Smile.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#82350 Feb 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
Except for art, music, drama, dance, film, architecture....

By the way, you should let a gay man cut our hair. We're a little raggity on top. If I have to bear the indignity of being schlepped around by you, we could at least attempt to look better.

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#82351 Feb 4, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You can run away from the reality of my hungry ass in my own world of perversions but in the end of all times on the judgement day you'll have my ass.
Shameless gay.

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#82352 Feb 4, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Book of Adam 18
Have sexual relations with a man and not with a woman; that is detestable.
Twisted gay

Location hidden

#82354 Feb 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
What about the arts? Many great artists, dancers, composers and musicians were and have been homosexuals.

Mangina man is a Jackass!!!!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#82356 Feb 4, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the arts? Many great artists, dancers, composers and musicians were and have been homosexuals.
you're disgusting

Location hidden

#82357 Feb 4, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you're disgusting
Another worthless opinion. ROTFLMAO
raises eyebrows

Athens, OH

#82359 Feb 4, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Rights are granted, not voted upon, nor based on opinions.
Rights which were not 'understood' to be inherent in the Constitution are very much voted upon. Have you not noticed the votes state by state on gay marriage, for example?
raises eyebrows

Athens, OH

#82360 Feb 4, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
although you didn't use the word strictly the intent was there,
Marriage is and always was a religious rite. The government involved itself later, not from the start. And I mention that not to have a verbal battle about whether the state is involved with marriage, but because its a wonder that the gay community wants to involve itself with a religious rite when they aren't usually a religious group.

No, homophobic is a word made up in the '60 by a gay psychologist. And its just a word thrown around by the gay community when they wish to attack those who believe differently. Yet, believing differently on any given topic is not a psychological phobia. That word is idiocy and only thrown around in hate.

Yet, hypocritically so, the gay community can't handle people believing differently, or words of distaste, let alone hateful judging as you are doing.

What's the problem with establishing governmentally recognized unions which can accomplish for the gay community what they feel they lack in fairness by marriage laws? Why do non-religious people wish to be involved in a religious rite?

You know very little obviously about medicine or you cannot accept the truth about AIDS. Its been an established fact for years that the gay community has very, very high stats proportionally of obtaining AIDS than any other group. Its due to anal sex. Since the anus is not biologically made for sex, the tissues tear and viral to blood pathways are much higher there.

But, you are correct in that other sexually oriented group can get AIDS as well, but they have to behave sexually exactly as the gay community does. That speaks for itself. Other than being transmitted sexually, it is transmitted through intravenous drug use. Note intravenous, another pathway which is viral to blood. But that is not the astronomically high group in stats as the gay community, since there is a larger cross-section of the population involved, many of which are not gay in their sexual behavior. But it is high because many more individuals who's minds are impaired by drugs use tend to make less intelligent sexual decisions.

You have a good point with other STD's, but mind you they don't have the health consequences of AIDS. Yet, my point still stands. I feel all individuals should behave in a manner that respects their bodies' health, whether gay or straight in sexual orientation.

And as far as religion goes, since the question on this topic is religious in nature, gay sexual behavior is not the only type of sexual behavior which is considered a sin.

So, the Bible is not specifically calling out gay sexual behavior as a sin. Maybe that will be of help if you feel that homosexuality is picked on religiously. It is not, the Bible mentions a host of sinful behavior. And basically it even shares that all people are condemned religiously by some type of sinful behavior. Rom 3:23 "For all Have sinned and come short of the glory of God."

This is one way I view the gay community as playing the victim card. They make such a big deal about gay sexual behavior being called a sin. Lots of behavior are referred to as sin in the Bible, yet we don't see all liars and thieves going nuts over that behavior being considered sinful?????

Gay people are not a special class of sinners, so join the group, we're all sinners, lol. Isn't it you all separating yourselves from the rest of us?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#82361 Feb 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
How's that comprehension problem going for you...

We were talking about procreation by gay couples.

Of course many great artists, dancers, composer and musicians have been gays. More have been heterosexual however, what's your point.

Smile.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 min Seraphima 599,869
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Pad 538,881
Last Word + 2 12 min Doug77 497
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Aura Mytha 732,867
Jilat ketiak!! apa komen anda? (Aug '10) 14 min 48 fans 16
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 20 min Thinking 226,309
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min Charlie Sheen 257,910
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search