Created by Travis Morgan on Oct 27, 2007

57,315 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

_Olive_

Buffalo, NY

#82254 Feb 1, 2013
"What happened to when you used to grin like an animal gritting it's teeth? What ever happened to that? You can't hide from the truth behind a smile forever, smirky. "

Lame.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#82256 Feb 1, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
U can't handle the truth, smirky.
It's only a matter of time before they have SSM in my country, too.
No such thing. ssunmarriage, but never anything more. Everyone can tell the difference.

Snicker.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#82260 Feb 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
No such thing. ssunmarriage, but never anything more. Everyone can tell the difference.
Snicker.
The fact that u can't spell, is no argument against fairytale marriage.
:-)
_Olive_

Sweden

#82261 Feb 2, 2013
The Ethicist
Should I Become a Woman and Risk Causing Pain to My Wife and Children?
By CHUCK KLOSTERMAN
Published: February 1, 2013 13 Comments

Iíve been living the life of a married man for 20 years. I have a successful career and three children. All this time, however, I have battled gender dysphoria and the deep sadness that comes from living a lie. From the earliest age, Iíve been unhappy being male. I believed I would find happiness only once I was true to myself. I recently had my self-diagnosis confirmed, and Iím initiating a transition to living as the real me. There is a cost involved: pain to my family and stress on my career. Ethically, is it right to be ďtrue to myselfĒ even if that authenticity ends my otherwise happy marriage and damages the emotional stability of my three children? If I had to maintain the lie, the emotional cost would be tremendous; a transition would share the pain with all who love me but might result in happiness. Whatís the ethically correct thing to do? NAME WITHHELD, MASSACHUSETTS

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#82262 Feb 2, 2013
people1st wrote:
<quoted text>Well, here's what I think. We let other sinners attend, why not them? Now, if they are proclaiming themselves to be Christians but continue to live in the homosexual lifestyle, then probably they would be asked to not hold any leadership positions, and then if it still continues, we would probably ask them to leave. However, none of that is to be done in a rude or hateful manner. Much prayer should go into the situation as well.
We've had some in our church that were living together that weren't married, and after they got saved, they chose to get married.
Our church will can sin sin, but never in a hateful manner.
The cliche "hate the sin, love the sinner" actually holds truth.
It's because it's sexual, and you know what the church's attitude toward sex is.

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#82263 Feb 2, 2013
Homosexuality a sin? No. A fact of life? Yes.

Get used to it.

Ol'Ratzi claimed he was going to rid the world of homosexuality. Hasn't happended yet, has it? He can't even handle his own clergy.
_Olive_

Sweden

#82264 Feb 2, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
[Snicker.. Grin.. Snarl.. and Growl!]
Lame lame lame.

Twig, get a brain or go away.
_Olive_

Sweden

#82265 Feb 2, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
U R rtdd _Chumptrues_
_Chartreuse_

Sweden

#82266 Feb 2, 2013
Sherlayne wrote:
Homosexuality a sin? No. A fact of life? Yes.
Get used to it.
Ol'Ratzi claimed he was going to rid the world of homosexuality. Hasn't happended yet, has it? He can't even handle his own clergy.
Hey, try to keep up.
Want to know what the thread is about, check the TITLE.
"Is homosexuality a sin?"

Get it yet?

No?

Well, go away.
WasteWater

Houston, TX

#82267 Feb 2, 2013
Social Qís
Zip Your Lip
By PHILIP GALANES
Published: January 31, 2013

Is there any way to ask a potential boyfriend whether heís gay? I am a woman and have just started seeing a guy my friends think is gay. He belongs to a religious community in which people his age are usually married, so something is up. I canít yet say heís not into women. But part of me worries that if I donít clear this up explicitly, I will always feel insecure about his affection.
Anonymous

Location hidden

#82268 Feb 2, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
If I create my own word, I can spell it anyway I please.

I wasn't arguing against fairytale marriage. I was arguing against calling two fairies married.

Snicker.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#82270 Feb 2, 2013
Cobber wrote:
So that's why the Catholics are against their clergy being married. They're against homosexuals. ;)
Apparently you have a problem comprehending English. Ask a New Zealander to explain it to you.

Smirk.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#82271 Feb 2, 2013
God never intended for men to be romantically involved with one another. Homosexuality is just one of man's most abominable forms of rebellion against the Lord....and homosexuals are paying a very high price for their sexual filth. TODAY is the day of salvation! TODAY is the day for homosexuals and lesbians and pedophiles and rapists and turn from the wicked vileness of SEXUAL IMMORALITY and turn your hearts and minds and souls to Christ Almighty,who gave Himself for YOU from the Holy Cross of Calvary!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#82272 Feb 2, 2013
Cobber wrote:
So that's why the Catholics are against their clergy being married. They're against homosexuals. ;)
Altho sad to say, they're only against the consenting adult gays :-(
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#82273 Feb 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
If I create my own word, I can spell it anyway I please.
I wasn't arguing against fairytale marriage. I was arguing against calling two fairies married.
Snicker.
Whatever, Fred Denial.
Go have a Snickers bar.

“Petite twink, barely legal”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#82274 Feb 2, 2013
I'm new and uninformed about religion, but having looked up bible passages and stuff it seems pretty clear that the bible teaches against homosexual ACTS.

I am a boy attracted to other boys and to men. I cannot help that. For as long as I can remember I have been gentle, sensitive, relationship-oriented, emotionally and physically delicate, and other things normally associated with femininity, including attraction to "the wrong gender." This is not something I could have chosen.

I CAN choose, however, how I BEHAVE about those "feminine" - or "gay" if you wish - impulses.

I don't think the bible teaches that it is wrong to be homosexual, any more than it is wrong to be human. ALL humans are condemned under the Law, right? The only people who are righteous in the eyes of God are those who clothe themselves in the righteousness of Another! Jesus. We have no righteousness of our own. The homosexual sinner is in no worse human condition than the heterosexual sinner.

So those who get clothed with God's righteousness - not by "keeping the Commandments but by means of the Substitute who kept them perfectly on our behalf - remain fallen, sinful, corrupt, and prone to sin, whether hetero or homo sexual. The only differences are:

1 - Their sins are not counted against them because Jesus served their death sentence, and

2 - God loves them too much to leave them in the same desperate condition in which He found them, so He teaches them to live above their natural proclivity to sin and depravity.

I'm still gay. I'm still strongly attracted to men. But I no longer PRACTICE homosexual sex. After a hard look at where my self-indulgent lifestyle was taking me, I've simply changed my behavior to avoid the awful consequences of indulging so freely in sex at the drop of a hat. That's no different from what any HETEROsexual teenage boy typically does, except that all his partners are female. But BOTH are headed for the same tragic end unless they change their BEHAVIOR.

Location hidden

#82275 Feb 2, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Altho sad to say, they're only against the consenting adult gays :-(
Apparently you have a problem comprehending English. Ask a New Zealander to explain it to you.

Smirk.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#82276 Feb 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
New Smirk.
Wow, it sure is dusty up in here.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#82277 Feb 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smirk.
No problem.
And I'll get his sheep to tell me what all that bleating of yours means.

Location hidden

#82278 Feb 2, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem.
And I'll get his sheep to tell me what all that bleating of yours means.
I have a New Zealand friend who was visiting Australia, and got raped by a kangaroo. Now all he can do is speak Australian! Doesn't make one bit of sense anymore...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min onemale 261,675
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Seraphima 548,668
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 9 min Wordsworth 4,776
The REAL reason Oscar Pistorius was sent straig... 10 min Doctor REALITY 7
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 18 min Dave Nelson 230,003
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 30 min UidiotRaceMAkeWor... 750,699
Are NFL teams....LYING about why they don't wan... 50 min Doctor REALITY 28
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr dr Shrink 602,176
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 3 hr chevyguy 127

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE