Yes

No

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#82388 Feb 5, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Levite purity code written by Priests hundreds of years after Moses. The lied.
The rest is written by the heretic Saul, another liar.
Need I say more?
Book of lies Mate.
Seems to me you lied. No way you can prove any of your assertions.

Snicker.
Jungle Boogie

Glenview, IL

#82390 Feb 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Untrue.
People are starving because of abusive political systems, not over population.
Look it up.
Bazinga!
Lame closet you got there.
Your buttcrack stinks of a thousand dried cumstains.
Snicker

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Carstairs, Canada

#82391 Feb 5, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Factually incorrect, marriage didn't even become a required rite of the Western Christian/Catholic Church until the 16th Century CE. Prior to the Council of Trent, marriage was an optional blessing offered by the Church, that was only available after you could come in with proof that your betrothment (which was required to be blessed by the Church) had been consummated. Marriage was otherwise left by the Church to local civil law and custom. In fact, it was the Catholic Church requiring couples to be married in the Church that was one of the issues which sparked the Protestant Reformation. Luther, Wesley and others all opposed Church involvement in marriage, many early Protestant sects didn't even have a religious rite for marriage for another century or more. Our Puritan forefathers never had one, they even insisted that in their colony, only civil marriages were legally recognized. So no, marriage was not a religious rite before it was a civil rite.

By the by, although unlikely available from your place of worship, the religious rite of marriage has been made available to same sex couples for decades. I attended my first back in 1983.

Here's something else you might want to think about, for several hundred years, both the Catholic and Orthodox Churches offered a blessing known as brotherment, a rite in which unrelated men would pledge to live together sharing 'un pain, un vin, et une bourse'-- one bread, one wine, and one purse. It also gave them certain legal rights recognized by both Church and State.
Hmmm...this wasn't addressed.

Wonder why;-)

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#82392 Feb 5, 2013
Jungle Boogie wrote:
<quoted text>
Lame closet you got there.
Your buttcrack stinks of a thousand dried cumstains.
Snicker
Oh thank God! I thought that was me, his mangina.
an honest man

Australia

#82394 Feb 5, 2013
nice reply immature retard. shows u have no back up the christian world is laughing at u. im not the christian yet i know more then you do? how come christians only make assumptions and not talk on facts. im talking to a bunch of idiots. i wanna talk to some real christians not pre school morons lmao

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#82395 Feb 5, 2013
Those who hate gays will goto hell. I don't think God wants haters in heaven.
raises eyebrows

United States

#82396 Feb 5, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Your first sentence is wrong. the rest is dismissed because I refused to read it. I may live inside Kimare, but I don't have to entertain drivel (except for Kimare because I'm kind of stuck there).
Lol, isn't that a pretty closed-minded way to act? You don't read something, yet you judge it? What are you afraid of, are you then hetero-phobic? or would that be religion-aphobic, lol?
raises eyebrows

United States

#82397 Feb 5, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
Those who hate gays will goto hell. I don't think God wants haters in heaven.
That's quite a leap, disagreeing and hating are far cries from each other. But, let's not stop your attempt at playing the victim card, lol.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
raises eyebrows

United States

#82398 Feb 5, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm...this wasn't addressed.
Wonder why;-)
Because its ridiculous, marriage has been happening before the times of Christ, let alone that 16th century hogwash.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
raises eyebrows

United States

#82399 Feb 5, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Levite purity code written by Priests hundreds of years after Moses. The lied.
The rest is written by the heretic Saul, another liar.
Need I say more?
Book of lies Mate.
Bunch of idiotic conclusions without any premises backing it up, not even one.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
raises eyebrows

United States

#82400 Feb 5, 2013
Cobber wrote:
Bisexuality is loads more fun as you get twice as much the range of lust and sexiness.
Don't tell us--> you were born that way, right?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
raises eyebrows

United States

#82401 Feb 5, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Nope, you have no vote simply because no one should have the right to vote on two people who love each other.
There is no Constitutional Right specifically addressing homosexuality. And there has been a lot of voting of late addressing gay marriage. I'd think you would have cared to know and not have had your head in the sand about this stuff.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#82402 Feb 5, 2013
raises eyebrows wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, isn't that a pretty closed-minded way to act? You don't read something, yet you judge it? What are you afraid of, are you then hetero-phobic? or would that be religion-aphobic, lol?
When your opening statement is false, the rest of the post is completely irrelevant. FYI, I'm a Christian, even though I'm trapped between kimare's legs.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
raises eyebrows

United States

#82403 Feb 5, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
When your opening statement is false, the rest of the post is completely irrelevant. FYI, I'm a Christian, even though I'm trapped between kimare's legs.
That's your claim, but you proved nothing. And how could you when you didn't read any further?

Why do you continue to claim you're trapped between someone's legs? What's that supposed to mean, that should matter to me?

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#82404 Feb 5, 2013
raises eyebrows wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no Constitutional Right specifically addressing homosexuality. And there has been a lot of voting of late addressing gay marriage. I'd think you would have cared to know and not have had your head in the sand about this stuff.
All men are created equal.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#82405 Feb 5, 2013
raises eyebrows wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your claim, but you proved nothing. And how could you when you didn't read any further?
Why do you continue to claim you're trapped between someone's legs? What's that supposed to mean, that should matter to me?
Kimare is a hermaphrodite with a penis, vagina, three nipples, and has a lesbian living inside his body. That's me.

Got it?

He's the voice of antiquity, I'm the voice of reason.

Location hidden

#82406 Feb 5, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Factually incorrect, marriage didn't even become a required rite of the Western Christian/Catholic Church until the 16th Century CE. Prior to the Council of Trent, marriage was an optional blessing offered by the Church, that was only available after you could come in with proof that your betrothment (which was required to be blessed by the Church) had been consummated. Marriage was otherwise left by the Church to local civil law and custom. In fact, it was the Catholic Church requiring couples to be married in the Church that was one of the issues which sparked the Protestant Reformation. Luther, Wesley and others all opposed Church involvement in marriage, many early Protestant sects didn't even have a religious rite for marriage for another century or more. Our Puritan forefathers never had one, they even insisted that in their colony, only civil marriages were legally recognized. So no, marriage was not a religious rite before it was a civil rite.
By the by, although unlikely available from your place of worship, the religious rite of marriage has been made available to same sex couples for decades. I attended my first back in 1983.
Here's something else you might want to think about, for several hundred years, both the Catholic and Orthodox Churches offered a blessing known as brotherment, a rite in which unrelated men would pledge to live together sharing 'un pain, un vin, et une bourse'-- one bread, one wine, and one purse. It also gave them certain legal rights recognized by both Church and State.
In reverse order.

Neither the Catholic or Orthodox botherment blessing is an approval of homosexual couples in any way, shape or form. Your insinuation is a blatant lie.

You may have attended a religious rite, but it certainly was not Christian.

The fundamental essence of marriage is this; A cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Every single culture and religion affirms that. There has NEVER been a general consensus approving gay couples as married in any culture or religion.

Sorry.

Smile.
raises eyebrows

United States

#82407 Feb 5, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
All men are created equal.
How can you accept this claim, if you don't believe in God, nor that you were even created?

Yet, that has nothing in it mentioning homosexuality. Homosexuality is a sexual orientation, not a gender. Do you suppose, this then infers that all artists are equal and should therefore receive equal pay as if the buyer should be compelled by law to pay the same thing for different work, when they value one allot and don't even want the other?

Its says All men are created equal, but I think there you are referring to the Declaration of Independence, not the Constitution.
raises eyebrows

United States

#82408 Feb 5, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Kimare is a hermaphrodite with a penis, vagina, three nipples, and has a lesbian living inside his body. That's me.
Got it?
He's the voice of antiquity, I'm the voice of reason.
So you're not a person anyway, but an appendage? Yeah, you're really messed up in the head, lol.

Location hidden

#82409 Feb 5, 2013
raises eyebrows wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a genetic chimera and a hermaphrodite.

I am also a redeemed cynic who remains barbarian. I sink the knife of reality to the hilt into the belly of denial and twist it.

I have put my finger on simple points of reality that destroy and expose the deception of gay 'marriage' claims.

This has earned me my own personal troll which only affirms the validity of my posts.

Blessings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 1 min Johnny 4,702
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min NoStress4me 27,522
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Phooey 636,804
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 15 min X Pendable 181,874
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min macumazahn 968,638
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 33 min okimar 53,697
Play "end of the word" part 2 35 min WasteWater 1,407
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr LAWEST100 44,016
More from around the web