Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

_Olive_

Kansas City, MO

#82171 Jan 27, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that word obsolete by now? It's so cruel and heartless.
I beg your pardon! Queer is beautiful. Coming up with new PC terms every year is cruel and heartless.
As WasteWater says, "Oh, sorry, but I'm not gay, I'm orientationally different." And nobody wants to be like him.

“The name is ironic. I'm a girl”

Since: Jan 13

Fletcher, NC &Fayetteville, NC

#82174 Jan 27, 2013
WasteWater _ wrote:
<quoted text>

Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Okay nutcase, we get it... but don't really care. I believe in God and am gay. What a hypocrisy, ey? NOT! Bob, we all know your gay, you just don't act on your sexual urges.

So you believe in gods and goddesses, ghosts and angels, gods on earth and heaven, the devil and hell, and that has something to do with sexual orientation?
What a sicko you are.
</quote>

WasteWater calling Twiigs_n_b3rriez a sicko? What an honor!
I am thrilled with the attention, no matter how random. That is my only goal in life. Has been since I was a gay infant wanting my butt wiped that special way.

But YOU are the sicko WasteWater!

You pretend to support gay causes, but only the limp-wristed light-in-the-loafers boa-wearing gays.
A beautifully oiled-up body builder makes you vomit.
And any rough stuff or even sex in the fun zones makes you flat out bigoted. You are quite happy to discriminate against gays with multiple partners and lack of condoms, saying AIDS is God's way of keeping vermin down.
Sick, sick, sicko!

Location hidden

#82175 Jan 27, 2013
Ask Marilyn wrote:
<quoted text>
You are thinking of phallutely, the study of stamps featuring statues of David.
Homosexuality is a great sin. If it were left to homos to keep our humanity living..........all would die, because you can't reproduce! Jehovah condemned it..........in the bible the land of SODOM exsisted near the black sea. They practiced homosexual lust. Strange..........but that name of Sodom has come down to us, as sodomy is an actual sick practice today.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#82176 Jan 27, 2013
Ask Marilyn wrote:
<quoted text>
As always, you are the stupidest person on the thread.
It's NOT ME who wrote that!
If you don't know who Ask Marilyn is, Wiki it.
What a putz!
Don't care who wrote it. It is still nonsense. Why would I waste my time?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#82179 Jan 27, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Here. Once again just for you.
17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19 Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven.
Then Jesus goes on to show how he disregards the Law which is written.
For example, murder is exactly the same as passing judgment on others.
21 “You have heard that it was said to the people long ago,‘You shall not murder,[a] and anyone who murders will be subject to judgment.’ 22 But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister[b][c] will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister,‘Raca,’[d] is answerable to the court. And anyone who says,‘You fool!’ will be in danger of the fire of hell.
He disregarded the divorce dispensations as written in the Law.
31 “It has been said,‘Anyone who divorces his wife must give her a certificate of divorce.’[f] 32 But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, makes her the victim of adultery, and anyone who marries a divorced woman commits adultery.
43 “You have heard that it was said,‘Love your neighbor[i] and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.
Jesus said he never changed the Law. What Law was Jesus referring?
If Jesus changed one item, the Jesus lies. BTW, Jesus also worked on the Sabbath. Are you calling Jesus a liar?
You don't even know what is in your book do you.
So, Einstein, does this passage says that Jesus Abolished Whole LAw of Moses or ONLY the part which he modified?

Jesus did modify "some" portions of law of Moses that needed modification due to passage of time. Others he left intact.

After Jesus, who had the "right" to abrogate all laws of Moses , except the Ten Commandments?

And who follows those ten commandments? Have they any power of law behind them?
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#82180 Jan 27, 2013
Adam wrote:
These words will hit every gay infected soul like arrows.
Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.
Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them.
Matthew 5:17
"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.
Matthew 10:34
Matthew 10:34
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.
Romans 10:18
18 "But I ask, have they not heard? Indeed they have, for their voice has gone out to all the earth,
and their words to the ends of the world.”
Actually it all bounces off. Just like the bullets did off Ned Kelly's armour.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#82181 Jan 27, 2013
fredrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
Homoism is a religion where the person/s worship the organ rather than Jehovah. Canaanite practices.
Funny, I thought it meant u worship a Homo Sapiens. In your case, one Charles Taze Russell.
Rosa Winkel

Parramatta, Australia

#82182 Jan 27, 2013
fredrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is a great sin. If it were left to homos to keep our humanity living..........all would die, because you can't reproduce! Jehovah condemned it..........in the bible the land of SODOM exsisted near the black sea. They practiced homosexual lust. Strange..........but that name of Sodom has come down to us, as sodomy is an actual sick practice today.
Sodomy? Isn't that what some of your elders do to little boys? And the Watchtower protects them.
http://www.silentlambs.org/

Clean up your own home before going after the consenting adult homosexuals.

Location hidden

#82183 Jan 27, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Einstein, does this passage says that Jesus Abolished Whole LAw of Moses or ONLY the part which he modified?
Jesus did modify "some" portions of law of Moses that needed modification due to passage of time. Others he left intact.
After Jesus, who had the "right" to abrogate all laws of Moses , except the Ten Commandments?
The text say not one little bit was changed, yet he changed it, therefore it follows that Jesus was not referring too the Law of Moses.

Nice try, you just got your ass handed to you on a platter.

NEXT

Location hidden

#82184 Jan 27, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Hebrew Scripture, nobody had the right to abrogate any of it. Jesus was a heretic according to his own book.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#82187 Jan 28, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what is it about the clitoris that offends you?

Location hidden

#82188 Jan 28, 2013
it was a stake not a cross ,
people1st wrote:
It is a sin, but is no greater than any other sin. It is still covered by what Jesus did on the cross.

Location hidden

#82189 Jan 28, 2013
Unfortunately it is a big sin.....
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
WasteWater _ wrote:
<quoted text>
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Okay nutcase, we get it... but don't really care. I believe in God and am gay. What a hypocrisy, ey? NOT! Bob, we all know your gay, you just don't act on your sexual urges.
So you believe in gods and goddesses, ghosts and angels, gods on earth and heaven, the devil and hell, and that has something to do with sexual orientation?
What a sicko you are.
</quote>
WasteWater calling Twiigs_n_b3rriez a sicko? What an honor!
I am thrilled with the attention, no matter how random. That is my only goal in life. Has been since I was a gay infant wanting my butt wiped that special way.
But YOU are the sicko WasteWater!
You pretend to support gay causes, but only the limp-wristed light-in-the-loafers boa-wearing gays.
A beautifully oiled-up body builder makes you vomit.
And any rough stuff or even sex in the fun zones makes you flat out bigoted. You are quite happy to discriminate against gays with multiple partners and lack of condoms, saying AIDS is God's way of keeping vermin down.
Sick, sick, sicko!
Ask Marilyn

Houston, TX

#82190 Jan 28, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't care who wrote it. It is still nonsense. Why would I waste my time?
Well aren't you full of yourself! You think I picked your post to "respond" to because I want to influence YOU??
You are a generic ranter. Just another one note Johnny, like all the rest here.
I don't giveashit about your time. Your ENTIRE time here is wasted. I'm here wasting time between one customer and the next. What's your excuse? Oh yes, your life is a waste, hence your name.
Do you have the fantasy that you have changed anyone's mind about anything??
Okay, I'll bite. Who?

P.S. You were wrong about the question being about an FM radio, presumably because you only listen to FM. The statement that approaching it made the reception better proves nobody was blocking the signal. Read closer next time, it's not always about you. In fact, pretty much nothing in this world is about you.
You don't like my posts, tough. Go away and live free.

#82191 Jan 28, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry moron, but my location changed if you haven't noticed. What a dip shit.
You STILL don't get it Phil?
I've explained it dozens of times. Dozens.
After six (6) full complete years here you still don't understand how Topix works.

I am NOT and NEVER WAS trying to "be" you.
I am making fun of you.
The fact that you never catch on only enhances the effect.
You are one funny hillibilly (sic, your spelling).

Your only value is as a guppy. Tap the tank and you spin for me.
http://i43.tinypic.com/n5nb85.jpg

Location hidden

#82193 Jan 28, 2013
Ask Marilyn wrote:
<quoted text>
Well aren't you full of yourself! You think I picked your post to "respond" to because I want to influence YOU??
You are a generic ranter. Just another one note Johnny, like all the rest here.
I don't giveashit about your time. Your ENTIRE time here is wasted. I'm here wasting time between one customer and the next. What's your excuse? Oh yes, your life is a waste, hence your name.
Do you have the fantasy that you have changed anyone's mind about anything??
Okay, I'll bite. Who?
P.S. You were wrong about the question being about an FM radio, presumably because you only listen to FM. The statement that approaching it made the reception better proves nobody was blocking the signal. Read closer next time, it's not always about you. In fact, pretty much nothing in this world is about you.
You don't like my posts, tough. Go away and live free.
Project much sweetkins?

Your post was totally irrelevant.

NEXT

“That's right- I'm God's father”

Since: Nov 12

Mount Olympus

#82195 Jan 28, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Project much sweetkins?
NEXT
This "Next" comment is so lame.
As is your Scat and Scram and Buzz off and
Go fly a kite.

Kindergarten speech.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“That's right- I'm God's father”

Since: Nov 12

Mount Olympus

#82196 Jan 28, 2013
As are "sweetkins" and "sweet cheeks".

I'm glad nobody thinks you two are representative.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

#82197 Jan 28, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry sweet cheeks, I'm not Phil, peanut brain! Besides, you can't make fun of me or hurt my feelings, the only thing you got me doin is scratchin' my head feeling sorry for your dumb ass beause you are completely consumed by your own foolishness.
Sorry, Phil, but it won't wash. You are the only person who calls me the poser, because I long ago dubbed YOU The Topix Poser for having so many sock puppets to back up your hate rants.

You are the only poster from NC and the only poster from any state who frets and comments and whines when the city changes, blaming Topix instead of your ISP.

You are one stupid hillibilly (sic, your spelling).

It sucks to be Phil Gray, The Topix Poser, professional flake.

ISTBPG,TTPPF
<|8^)
Ask Marilyn

Houston, TX

#82198 Jan 28, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Project much sweetkins?
NEXT
Read closer next time, it's not always about you. In fact, pretty much nothing in this world is about you.
You don't like my posts, tough, you can go away and live free. Up to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min USA Born 589,509
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 min HipGnosis 176,844
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min Buck Crick 837,374
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 25 min rdgupta 87
liston is here and still dancing wilth new pro... (May '13) 30 min martn 24
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 38 min WasteWater 4,168
Mark Fuhrman PLANTED the glove @ Simpson's estate 38 min Doctor REALITY 26
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 45 min Pegasus 271,282
More from around the web