58,176 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

#82150 Jan 26, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, I cry about it too. I cry about it because I came to realize that most chesters and pedophiles are straight, demented, twisted idiots like you.
Sad but statistically true.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#82151 Jan 26, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not true. Read yor bible. Adam is on the right side of GOD.
Just for you Bob.

In case you didn't read this.

Here is how your cherry-picked picked nonsense stacks up.

Here is the passage in it's true context:

17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19 Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven.

Then Jesus goes on to show how he disregards the Law which is written.

For example, murder is exactly the same as passing judgment on others as you do Bob.

21 “You have heard that it was said to the people long ago,‘You shall not murder,[a] and anyone who murders will be subject to judgment.’ 22 But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister[b][c] will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister,‘Raca,’[d] is answerable to the court. And anyone who says,‘You fool!’ will be in danger of the fire of hell.

He disregarded the divorce dispensations as written in the Law.

31 “It has been said,‘Anyone who divorces his wife must give her a certificate of divorce.’[f] 32 But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, makes her the victim of adultery, and anyone who marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

He disregarded hate which you personify Bob.

43 “You have heard that it was said,‘Love your neighbor[i] and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.

Jesus said he never changed the Law. What Law was Jesus referring too Bob?

You don't even know what is in your book do you.

According to your book, you are a heretic and a fraud Bob.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#82153 Jan 26, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus disregarded the Law of Moses except for the ten commandments. Leviticus is irrelevant to the teachings of Jesus.
If Jesus did not change the Law, the only law which he did not change were the Ten Commandments.
You have had your ass handed to you on a platter.
You must be kidding me!!!
Who told that Jesus only accepted "Ten Commandments" from Torah?

Are you putting YOUR Words and thoughts in Jesus' mouth?(I mean after all those Gospel Writers, especially John has done already!!).

Jesus said "I came not to abolish law and prophet.." why he used the word "prophet" if he only meant "Ten Commandments"?

And one of that ten commandments is "You shall not commit adultery" and also "You shall keep Sabbath"...

So our "Modern day Christians" are breaking these Commandments, are they not?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#82154 Jan 26, 2013
Homoism is a sin. Stick to your kind and prosper. Jehovah's Witnesses acknowledge that there is a chance the brain may be crossed, due to imperfection. However, some of the early Christians, 1st century people were homos and they adjusted their lives to remain faithful by living according to there kind. Homosexuality is always wrong. Always.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“some...you just can't reach”

Since: Jun 08

others...you don't want to

#82155 Jan 27, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to... embarrass me???
It's far worse than that, don't you know, I'm a hermaphrodite and a genetic chimera. Literally a lesbian trapped in a straight man!
Which brings up a gay knowing what 'straight people' know... If you know what I mean...
Snicker.
poor deluded little mental case......you're a moron trapped in an idiot's body....i don't need to try and embarrass you....you do that well enough on your own....your knowledge of things gay more than likely comes from first hand knowledge....and your posturing in here comes from self loathing.....

straight people secure in their own sexuality do no care what gay people do....

toodles, "snicker-doodle"

“The Black Mermaid”

Location hidden

#82156 Jan 27, 2013
nikaree wrote:
<quoted text>
well said! i don't think the purpose of this poll is to bash or rule or control homosexuals. it's just a sampling of opinions. although i don't agree with homosexuality, i have no right to impose heterosexuality on others or punish homosexuals for making the choices they do. it is up to God what consequences, if any, any of us deserve!
You are very kind :)

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#82157 Jan 27, 2013
chuck69 wrote:
<quoted text>
poor deluded little mental case......you're a moron trapped in an idiot's body....i don't need to try and embarrass you....you do that well enough on your own....your knowledge of things gay more than likely comes from first hand knowledge....and your posturing in here comes from self loathing.....
straight people secure in their own sexuality do no care what gay people do....
toodles, "snicker-doodle"
I don't care what gay people do, I get a charlie horse in my sphincter muscle when I even start.

I do care what people try to do to marriage, family and children.

Marriage is a cross cultural (common to every culture in history)
constraint (defines a unique relationship)
on evolutionary mating behavior (so powerful that it equates to the desire to air and food).

President Obama's description, "the love we commit to each other", is no more than a friendship. A description that fits numerous relationships that then must be defined as 'marriage'.

It is an attempt to dumb down marriage to a friendship so an imposter relationship can impose itself in a futile attempt to look normal. Ignorantly, it denies the reality that the closer a counterfeit gets to the real thing, the more it stands distinct.

Even more telling, it exposes the insecurity of a relationship that is unable to stand on it's own merits.

Even if a court tries to impose it's ruling on reality, even a child will always be able to tell the difference between marriage and gay couples. Especially if one couple is mom and dad.

Chuckle.
Ask Marilyn

Tilton, NH

#82158 Jan 27, 2013
Ask Marilyn: Is Marilyn Left-Handed? Was She Ever?
Tomasz Suchta of Szczecin, Poland, writes:

Marilyn: Are you right- or left-handed? Has your handedness ever changed?

Marilyn responds:

I've always been right-handed, but I like to do certain things with my left hand. For example, I work with two computers and three monitors on my desk.(I keep one computer offline for security purposes.) With one of the computers, I use a left-handed mouse; with the other one, I use a right-handed mouse. This feels perfectly normal to me. In general, though, I am not ambidextrous. Or bicurious.

“Cleaning Up Christianity ”

Topix Badlands

#82159 Jan 27, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 5:17
"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.
Make sure you sacrifice a calf and a sheep today for your sins of not loving others here then.

Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets. The preceding verses were so opposed to the teachings of the scribes and Pharisees that some might assert that he was a destroyer of the law. He replies that he has not come to destroy it, but to fulfill. He does not say that he has come to perpetuate it.

To fulfill. To complete its purpose. He was the end of the law. It was a schoolmaster to bring us to Christ, but after faith is come we are no longer under the schoolmaster (Ga 3:24,25). The New Covenant did away with those daily laws and daily sacrifices through the sacrifice of Christ. Please learn the Bible and don't misrepresent His Word. Thank you.

Topix Badlands

#82160 Jan 27, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 10:34
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.
Aren't you aware what "the sword" also represents?

Eph. 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth. Christ has to conquer a peace by overcoming the evil that is in the way of peace. Hence, to preach the gospel of purity and peace always arouses the opposition of the evil doer. Evil has to be put down before peace can prevail. Hence, while the great end that Christ proposes is peace, the immediate result of his coming, and of the preaching of the gospel, was opposition and bloodshed.

But a sword. The only sword that Christ or his followers use in the conflict is the Sword of the Spirit, but the persecutor has in every age turned upon them the carnal sword. The sword is sent because persecutors use it upon the church.

Topix Badlands

#82161 Jan 27, 2013
fredrickson wrote:
Homoism is a sin. Stick to your kind and prosper. Jehovah's Witnesses acknowledge that there is a chance the brain may be crossed, due to imperfection. However, some of the early Christians, 1st century people were homos and they adjusted their lives to remain faithful by living according to there kind. Homosexuality is always wrong. Always.
"Homoism"? Is that a WV word? Actually, it's not a word at all, but let's pretend it is and see what that really means.

One meaning outside of the species homo is in homo-sapiens, is "same as". You might want to reconsider your name-calling choices.

I personally wouldn't concern myself what JW's acknowledge, the making and workings of the brain and genetics really isn't their specialty. I would be more concerned about my own behavior and sins and less about pointing a finger at others. Remember, when you point an accusing finger at others, there's 3 pointing back at you.

Location hidden

#82162 Jan 27, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you putting YOUR Words and thoughts in Jesus' mouth?(I mean after all those Gospel Writers, especially John has done already!!).
Jesus said "I came not to abolish law and prophet.." why he used the word "prophet" if he only meant "Ten Commandments"?
And one of that ten commandments is "You shall not commit adultery" and also "You shall keep Sabbath"...
The text of Matthew explains it very clearly. It's too bad your reading comprehension is so limited that you fail to understand what the text says.

Location hidden

#82163 Jan 27, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Here. Once again just for you.
17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19 Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven.
For example, murder is exactly the same as passing judgment on others.
21 “You have heard that it was said to the people long ago,‘You shall not murder,[a] and anyone who murders will be subject to judgment.’ 22 But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister[b][c] will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister,‘Raca,’[d] is answerable to the court. And anyone who says,‘You fool!’ will be in danger of the fire of hell.
31 “It has been said,‘Anyone who divorces his wife must give her a certificate of divorce.’[f] 32 But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, makes her the victim of adultery, and anyone who marries a divorced woman commits adultery.
43 “You have heard that it was said,‘Love your neighbor[i] and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.
Jesus said he never changed the Law. What Law was Jesus referring?
If Jesus changed one item, the Jesus lies. BTW, Jesus also worked on the Sabbath. Are you calling Jesus a liar?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Ask Marilyn

Tilton, NH

#82164 Jan 27, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Here. Once again just for you.
For example, murder is exactly the same as passing judgment on others.
Jesus said he never changed the Law. What Law was Jesus referring?
If Jesus changed one item, the Jesus lies. BTW, Jesus also worked on the Sabbath. Are you calling Jesus a liar?
Ask Marilyn: How to Improve Your Radio Reception
Jaime Blanco of Hialeah, Florida, writes:

Marilyn: When I adjust the antenna on my radio, I can usually get better reception. But when I walk away, the reception gets bad again. Why does this happen?

Marilyn responds:

While you’re touching the antenna, you increase its size—with your body! The slight moisture of human hands also plays a role, increasing the conductivity between you and the antenna. So when you let go and walk away, the reception gets worse. But if you moved the antenna to a good position, the reception may still be better than it was before you adjusted it. Simple solutions to poor reception include:(1) fully extending the antenna; (2) setting the stereo-mono switch to mono; and (3) wrapping the antenna in aluminum foil and moving the radio closer to a window. And it also works for queers.

Topix Badlands

#82165 Jan 27, 2013
Ask Marilyn wrote:
<quoted text> Ask Marilyn: How to Improve Your Radio Reception
Marilyn: When I adjust the antenna on my radio, I can usually get better reception. But when I walk away, the reception gets bad again. Why does this happen?
Marilyn responds:
While you’re touching the antenna, you increase its size—with your body! The slight moisture of human hands also plays a role, increasing the conductivity between you and the antenna. So when you let go and walk away, the reception gets worse. But if you moved the antenna to a good position, the reception may still be better than it was before you adjusted it. Simple solutions to poor reception include:(1) fully extending the antenna; (2) setting the stereo-mono switch to mono; and (3) wrapping the antenna in aluminum foil and moving the radio closer to a window. And it also works for queers.
Isn't that word obsolete by now? It's so cruel and heartless.

So do you wrap people in foil and put them by a window? Isn't that how you grow reefer?'Higher' life form?

Location hidden

#82166 Jan 27, 2013
Ask Marilyn wrote:
<quoted text> Ask Marilyn: How to Improve Your Radio Reception
Marilyn responds:
That's are really stupid answer. FM works by a direct signal transmission. Moving your body into the path may block the signal. Touching the antenna may or may not work. Antennas are tuned to a certain bandwidth. Sometimes shortening the antenna improves reception.

You are a moron trying to act like an expert.

Figures!!!

Location hidden

#82167 Jan 27, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
"Homoism"? Is that a WV word? Actually, it's not a word at all, but let's pretend it is and see what that really means.
One meaning outside of the species homo is in homo-sapiens, is "same as". You might want to reconsider your name-calling choices.
I personally wouldn't concern myself what JW's acknowledge, the making and workings of the brain and genetics really isn't their specialty. I would be more concerned about my own behavior and sins and less about pointing a finger at others. Remember, when you point an accusing finger at others, there's 3 pointing back at you.
Homoism is a religion where the person/s worship the organ rather than Jehovah. Canaanite practices.
Ask Marilyn

Dallas, TX

#82168 Jan 27, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
That's are really stupid answer. FM works by a direct signal transmission. Moving your body into the path may block the signal. Touching the antenna may or may not work. Antennas are tuned to a certain bandwidth. Sometimes shortening the antenna improves reception.
You are a moron trying to act like an expert.
Figures!!!
As always, you are the stupidest person on the thread.
It's NOT ME who wrote that!
If you don't know who Ask Marilyn is, Wiki it.

What a putz!
Ask Marilyn

Dallas, TX

#82169 Jan 27, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that word obsolete by now? It's so cruel and heartless.
So do you wrap people in foil and put them by a window? Isn't that how you grow reefer?'Higher' life form?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =J16lInLZRmsXX
1) I don't go off to watch spam links, so don't bother posting any for my benefit.
2) Your joke isn't one.
3) The motto is still over the bar at my favorite hangout, and it suits me fine "I'm here, I'm queer, buy me a beer".
Ask Marilyn

Dallas, TX

#82170 Jan 27, 2013
fredrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
Homoism is a religion where the person/s worship the organ rather than Jehovah. Canaanite practices.
You are thinking of phallutely, the study of stamps featuring statues of David.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Buck Crick 864,459
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min June VanDerMark 599,565
Something blocking my vaginal entrance...? 38 min daijoubu 1
9/11&bin 43 min REV CAROL 1
Know What You Throwing Away 55 min CarlBenjamin 1
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr HipGnosis 1,984
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 1 hr Grunt56 221,990
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr -Stray Dog 6,456
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Epiphany2 612,903
More from around the web