Yes

No

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#81999 Jan 24, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
Yep. Bob must be bipolar.
Go visit a good shrink Bob. That Bible stuff just messes up your head.
Bibles make excellent toilet paper.
Bob needs all the help he can get.
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#82000 Jan 24, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
Hey, guys and guyettes! Check this out!
One Kilogram Of This New Polymer Material Can Turn A Swimming Pool To Jelly
A Polymer For Turning Swimming Pools To Jelly Like Vonnegut's Ice-Nine, but gelatinous consequences. Left: The polymer structure captured be atomic force microscope. Right: The polymer's helical backbone and tails that connect to other polymer strands. A. ROWAN ET AL / RADBOUD UNIVERSITY OF NIJMEGEN via Nature
Dutch researchers have developed a gel-forming polymer so effective that a kilogram of the stuff sprinkled across an Olympic sized swimming pool would turn the entire thing to jelly. At least, that’s how they describe the properties of polyisocyanide polymer, which they’ve just revealed to the world in the journal Nature. Materials scientist Alan Rowan at the University of Nijmegen in the Netherlands calls it the best gel-forming polymer in the world,“an order of magnitude better than anything else.” All you have to do is add a little heat.
This is cool on a number of levels. First of all, though the researchers have not yet experimented with a real Olympic swimming pool, the ability to rapidly turn large bodies of water into gelatin is sure to have major impacts in the disciplines of both cocktail party tricks and teenage petty vandalism. But from a materials science standpoint the polymer really is a breakthrough, exhibiting properties that are pretty strange and exciting, at least if you’re the kind of person who gets excited by material properties.
Related Articles
New Versatile Polymer Counters Both Chemical and Biological Threats
Polymer Cloak Gives Blood Cells Anonymity, Possibly Allowing Universal Transfusions
Video: Self-Healing Polymer Fixes Itself Under Ultraviolet Light
Tags
Science, Clay Dillow, health, ice-nine, materials science, medicine, polymers
For one, most gels form upon cooling, not heating (think: Jell-O), which opens the door to some interesting potential applications. Further, polyisocyanide polymer is the first to demonstrate a rigidity that matches that found in biological polymers. Almost all naturally occuring biopolymers possess a kind of inherent rigidity that synthetic polymers simply lack, but Rowan’s polymer is an exception. Its polymer strands consist of a helical backbone surrounded by short peptide arms sticking out from the sides. Each of these peptide arms is in turn tipped with a long tail of repeating carbon and oxygen chains that are nicely suited to grabbing water molecules, making it quite soluble.
But once dissolved, heating it causes the tails to push water molecules away and link up to other tails belonging to other polymer strands, rapidly building a polymer structure with the water trapped in between. The result is a gel that forms within seconds once the water/polymer mix hits a certain temperature (it’s unclear exactly what that temperature is, and it may vary depending on external factors).
Beyond Olympic-pool-sized servings of gelatin, such a fast-forming gelatin mixture could be used to quickly plug open wounds--simply pour in the cold mixture in and let body temperature stiffen it up. This polymer bandage could then be later removed with nothing but an ice pack.
So what turned your brain to jelly, troll?
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#82001 Jan 24, 2013
_Olive_Homosexuality wrote:
Homosexuality is condemned in the Bible. Below are some Bible verses that condemn homosexuality:
Yes I agree that homosexuality is condemned in Bible, but the question is 'Who believes in Bible these days".

people only play "lip service" to Bible these days. they say it is "God' Word", what they mean by it, only they know.

There is not a "Single Christian country" in the world today whose laws are based on Bible. They all have changed and modified Biblical laws.

So what you want to prove?

Did any one say that Bible "Supports Homosexuality" or "Encourages Homosexuality" or "Treat Homosexuals as equal with Normal people"?

“some...you just can't reach”

Since: Jun 08

others...you don't want to

#82002 Jan 25, 2013
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
<SINGING TO THE TUNE OF "RAWHIDE">.scroll ing, scrolling, scrolling......keep them doggies scrolling...RIIIIGHT BY...
Twiggy Phil

Clarks Summit, PA

#82003 Jan 25, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
Yep. Bob must be bipolar.
Go visit a good shrink Bob. That Bible stuff just messes up your head.
Bibles make excellent toilet paper.
You and LooLoo were in the paper again today
http://i50.tinypic.com/16h17hx.gif

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#82006 Jan 25, 2013
Which brings up butt crack buggers. A combination of toilet paper, butt hair and poop rolled up into a ball that gays call 'sexy'...

Explains alot...

Snicker.
Bob

Tenino, WA

#82008 Jan 25, 2013
Homosexuality is condemned in the Bible. Below are some Bible verses that condemn homosexuality:

Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them.

Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

I Corinthians 6:9(NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."

Jude 1:6-7 (NASB)- And angels who did not keep their own domain, but abandoned their proper abode, He has kept in eternal bonds under darkness fxor the judgment of the great day, just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them, since they in the same way as these indulged in gross immorality and went after strange flesh, are exhibited as an example in undergoing the punishment of eternal fire.

“Like an actor for rent”

Since: Sep 12

Candler NC, I'm Phil's "wife"

#82009 Jan 25, 2013
The fireball that lit up the predawn Northern California sky last week was a small comet that flamed out when it hit the Earth's atmosphere, a researcher said.

The comet "instantly turned into dust and gas," resulting in the flash of light seen by many at 5:21 a.m. last Thursday, said meteor hunter Peter Jenniskens, a scientist at the Seti Institute in Mountain View.

Because the comet vaporized, no pieces fell to Earth, Jenniskens said.

The comet came into contact with the Earth's atmosphere just north of Yosemite National Park at a speed of 160,000 mph, Jenniskens said.

"Moving toward Lake Tahoe, the small comet then penetrated to lower elevations where it fully disrupted in the atmosphere," Jenniskens wrote Tuesday on his group's website.

The sight was a treat for those up and about before dawn. One witness said it resembled "a giant orange crayon."

:
:

"Bay Area fireball was flaming comet"

---

There's a Robin Williams joke in there somewhere...

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#82010 Jan 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said that, however, evolution is about survival of the fittest, and reproduction happens to play a key role in it.
Unless, of course, you care to inform us of something we are missing???
Smirk.
LOL! I love the way you contradict yourself and you don't even realize it. You are so cute Smirky, bless your little heart.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#82011 Jan 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing as ss marriage.
Wrong again Smirky! LOL!!!!

XD

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#82012 Jan 25, 2013
Bob wrote:
Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.
Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them.
Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.
I Corinthians 6:9(NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."
Jude 1:6-7 (NASB)- And angels who did not keep their own domain, but abandoned their proper abode, He has kept in eternal bonds under darkness fxor the judgment of the great day, just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them, since they in the same way as these indulged in gross immorality and went after strange flesh, are exhibited as an example in undergoing the punishment of eternal fire.
Who are you trying to convince with this Bible nonsense Bob?
Yourself?

Location hidden

#82013 Jan 25, 2013
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he sure does. He keeps repeating the same nonsense expecting a different result.

That's the definition of insanity.

Location hidden

#82015 Jan 25, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof the Bible is crap.

NEXT

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#82017 Jan 25, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
What if they have no desire to inherit the kingdom of God? Something I have nmo desire for and I am not even gay.

Location hidden

#82018 Jan 25, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
What if they have no desire to inherit the kingdom of God? Something I have nmo desire for and I am not even gay.
There you go. Who would want to spend eternity with a bunch of losers like Bob anyway?

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#82019 Jan 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Which brings up butt crack buggers. A combination of toilet paper, butt hair and poop rolled up into a ball that gays call 'sexy'...
Explains alot...
Snicker.
KiMare,

Everyone should be aware that you frequent all of the gay discussion sites on TOPIX as a means to live out your need to be in contact with other gay people.

This is your "virtual gay bar".

You are a closeted, self-loathing bi/homosexual who, interestingly, seems to know more about gay sex and the gay lifestyle than any straight person or most gay people, for that matter.

That you come to these sites is pathological. It is a high-pitched, girlish squeal for help.

We all know your family/friends do not know that you frequent these sites.

I'm sure they would be totally humiliated by the graphic and idiotic things you say.

You just need to get your ticket punched and I'm sure you'd get the relief you need, so that you wouldn't troll around here or any of the other TOPIX rooms you go to on a daily basis.
Bob

Seattle, WA

#82020 Jan 25, 2013

Jude 1:6-7 (NASB)- And angels who did not keep their own domain, but abandoned their proper abode, He has kept in eternal bonds under darkness for the judgment of the great day, just axs Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them, since they in the same way as these indulged in gross immorality and went after strange flesh, are exhibited as an example in undergoing the punishment of eternal fire.
Bob

Seattle, WA

#82021 Jan 25, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you trying to convince with this Bible nonsense Bob?
Yourself?
There is no reason to live in sin, guilt and shame. All you have to do is make a decision not to be gay. Gay shame on your family must be horrible. Anything gay is evil. Its a one way ticket to the flames of hell. I hope you change for your own sake. Its never too late to repent, unless you are dead.

Gay = Got AIDS Yet ?
Bob

Seattle, WA

#82023 Jan 25, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
BOB, Don't forget to send us a message from Hell when you arrive... Let us all know how that goes. BTW, when you get their, don't be suprised if you don't find too many gays there considering most of them will probably be in heaven were they belong... with God. You will regret all of your condemnations eventually. Have fun roasting over those flames. Don't say we didn't warn you.

Jude 1:6-7 (NASB)- And angels who did not keep their own domain, but abandoned their proper abode, He has kept in eternal bonds under darkness for the judgment of the great day, just axs Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them, since they in the same way as these indulged in gross immorality and went after strange flesh, are exhibited as an example in undergoing the punishment of eternal fire.

Location hidden

#82025 Jan 25, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no reason to live in sin, guilt and shame. All you have to do is make a decision not to be gay. Gay shame on your family must be horrible. Anything gay is evil. Its a one way ticket to the flames of hell. I hope you change for your own sake. Its never too late to repent, unless you are dead.
Gay = Got AIDS Yet ?
Delusional loser.

I'm not interested in spending my eternity with such Jackasses as you
Bob.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Sherlayne 542,597
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 min ROCCO 739,591
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 24 min Truths 601,094
dihydrocodeine Can you buy online. ?? (Jan '14) 24 min Hopey 12
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 29 min Rider on the Storm 173,684
are alex jones fans retarded? 36 min Pegasus 7
Last Word + 2 42 min andet1987 711
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 259,526
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 6 hr Joana 150

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••