Created by Travis Morgan on Oct 27, 2007

59,181 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#82086 Jan 26, 2013
Everything gay is fake and evil.Gays spread diseases like rats. No pride only shame.
Bob

Seattle, WA

#82087 Jan 26, 2013
Vegeberry wrote:
WASHINGTON — When Mark Takano ran unsuccessfully for Congress twice in the early 1990s, his opponents tried to smear him as a “homosexual liberal” and a “nutzoid.” One of them even had pink fliers printed that asked,“A Congressman for Riverside ... Or San Francisco?”
When he ran again last year, he won by almost 20 points.“Flash forward 18 years,” Mr. Takano said recently,“and the very macho building tradesmen are behind me. I’m getting pictures with them in their hard hats.”
For decades, the words “gay” and “Congress” were usually seen together only in stories of scandal and shame: an arrest after an illicit proposition in an airport bathroom, accusations of trawling for sex on a phone service. When Gerry E. Studds came out 30 years ago, the first congressman to do so, it was only after an affair with a 17-year-old Congressional page was revealed.
But in the 113th Congress there are six openly gay or bisexual members in the House — a small but tangible sign that their presence at the highest levels of government is no longer something only whispered about. The Senate has its first lesbian, Tammy Baldwin of Wisconsin. The lawmakers’ partners, no longer relegated to the shadows or introduced generically as “friends,” stood beside them on the House floor when they were sworn in this month. Their adopted children are attending Congressional retreats.
I Corinthians 6:9(NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#82088 Jan 26, 2013
Adam wrote:
It´s sad how democracy destroys our societies break our moral values etc.
And this from someone who supports one of the worst dictatorships in history.
Adam

#82089 Jan 26, 2013
Homosexuals act more womanly than woman. Even LULU Ford got more balls than most of the gay guys.A man should not wear womans cloths and a woman should not waer mens cloths.
Adam

#82090 Jan 26, 2013
How can a man truely say to god this "man" is my husband?
How can a woman say this "woman" is my wife?
Adam

#82091 Jan 26, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
A man should not wear womans cloths and a woman should not wear mens cloths.

“Cleaning Up Christianity ”

Since: Jan 13

Topix Badlands

#82092 Jan 26, 2013
Adam wrote:
Homosexuals act more womanly than woman. Even LULU Ford got more balls than most of the gay guys.A man should not wear womans cloths and a woman should not waer mens cloths.
And who gets to decide what is determined male attire and female attire? Since the beginning of time that has changed. For quite some time men wore long flowing garments. They later wore ruffled shirts and feathered hats. The Roman soldiers wore tunics that looked like miniskirts. Then the Scottish must be considered. Men also wore shoes with quite high stacked heels.
Adam

#82093 Jan 26, 2013
Petition to deport all homosexauls.
Adam

#82094 Jan 26, 2013
How many gays died because of diseases?
How many kids gets raped from homosexuals every day?
Adam

#82095 Jan 26, 2013
How many gays mock everyday against the Lord? How many gays mock against our traditional families cultural herritage and values?
Adam

#82096 Jan 26, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes you have to be evil to defeat the evil.

Topix Badlands

#82097 Jan 26, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes you have to be evil to defeat the evil.
That's not what the Bibles says.

1 Peter 3:9 Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing.

Ye are called to inherit a blessing - Therefore their railing cannot hurt you; and, by blessing them, you imitate God, who blesses you.
Adam

#82098 Jan 26, 2013
Put homosexuality on the mental disorder list again goddamn. Recognize them as a thread for every culture in the world. Rescue your kids from Sodomites. I don´t want my kids come in contact with Homosexuals or get touched by them.
Adam

#82099 Jan 26, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what the Bibles says.
1 Peter 3:9 Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing.
Ye are called to inherit a blessing - Therefore their railing cannot hurt you; and, by blessing them, you imitate God, who blesses you.
Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them.
Adam

#82100 Jan 26, 2013
Homosexuality is suicide mass murder pills

Topix Badlands

#82101 Jan 26, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.
Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them.
I'm familiar with the Bible. That happens to be from the book of law to the Jews of the time. AKA the Torah. Are you a Jew?

I'm not supporting anyone. I believe in proper representation of the Bible.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#82102 Jan 26, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for another post proving the Bible to be worthless crap.

Location hidden

#82103 Jan 26, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
A man should not wear womans cloths and a woman should not wear mens cloths.
People do every day.

Time to get over that sexist nonsense.

Location hidden

#82104 Jan 26, 2013
Adam wrote:
Everything gay is fake and evil.Gays spread diseases like rats. No pride only shame.
This post is another rant from a diseased mind.

Location hidden

#82105 Jan 26, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam is a servant of GOD and is a true warrior on the side of good.
He is blessed. A good man.
Adam is a douche-bag troll.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Regina 641,586
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 22 min The Hangman 969,969
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 22 min Richard Hilll 280,884
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 25 min Jake999 44,385
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 29 min NoStress4me 38,176
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 42 min Www on his phone 182,286
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Janitor Of The LORD 618,396
More from around the web