NEXT
GOD bless T-Town Clown.

GOD bless the clown.

T-Town Clown RULES !
Bob

Tenino, WA

#82035 Jan 25, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
First of all, human beings are NOT "strange flesh", cats and dogs would be more suitable for that term. Homosexuals don't go around having sex with cats and dogs at all, ya dingbat. Bobble Head Bird Brain. Get a clue of what you are reading, fool.
Your missing the point.

Nephilim. Check it out.
Bob

Tenino, WA

#82036 Jan 25, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Delusional loser.
I'm not interested in spending my eternity with such Jackasses as you
Bob.
Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.

The evil sin of homosexulity brings nothing but, sin guilt and shame.

Shame for your family. Shame for you. Pure shame.
Bob

Tenino, WA

#82037 Jan 25, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Bob is trying to help you outta hell boy.. show some respect ya hear me
GOD bless you my friend.
Bob

Tenino, WA

#82038 Jan 25, 2013
Homosexuality is condemned in the Bible. Below are some Bible verses that condemn homosexuality:

Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them.

Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

I Corinthians 6:9(NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."

Jude 1:6-7 (NASB)- And angels who did not keep their own domain, but abandoned their proper abode, He has kept in eternal bonds under darkness for the judgment of the great day, just axs Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them, since they in the same way as these indulged in gross immorality and went after strange flesh, are exhibited as an example in undergoing the punishment of eternal fire.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#82041 Jan 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing as ss marriage. Marriage, at it's most basic essence is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Ss couples are a direct, defective violation of the most basic purpose of evolution.
Smile.
So says Fred Denial.
Smile
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#82042 Jan 25, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
First of all, human beings are NOT "strange flesh", cats and dogs would be more suitable for that term. Homosexuals don't go around having sex with cats and dogs at all, ya dingbat. Bobble Head Bird Brain. Get a clue of what you are reading, fool.
Well, not unless it's short for catamites.
:-)

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#82043 Jan 25, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
GOD bless T-Town Clown.
GOD bless the clown.
T-Town Clown RULES !
What God? Your God doesn't exist, how can it bless the Clown?

Location hidden

#82044 Jan 25, 2013
Bob wrote:
Homosexuality is condemned in the Bible. Below are some Bible verses that condemn homosexuality:
Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them.
Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.
I Corinthians 6:9(NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."
Jude 1:6-7 (NASB)- And angels who did not keep their own domain, but abandoned their proper abode, He has kept in eternal bonds under darkness for the judgment of the great day, just axs Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them, since they in the same way as these indulged in gross immorality and went after strange flesh, are exhibited as an example in undergoing the punishment of eternal fire.
More proof that the Bible is Crap.

Thanks Bob.

Location hidden

#82045 Jan 25, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
The evil sin of homosexulity brings nothing but, sin guilt and shame.
Shame for your family. Shame for you. Pure shame.
... More brainless Bible Babble.

Only morons pay any attention to that crapola.
Bob

Tenino, WA

#82048 Jan 25, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Bob is trying to help you outta hell boy.. show some respect ya hear me
Numbers 6:24

"May the Lord bless you and keep you: May the Lord make His face shine upon you, and be gracious unto you: May the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace."
Bob

Tenino, WA

#82049 Jan 25, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob

Tenino, WA

#82050 Jan 25, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>

AIDS WasteWater AIDS !

Romans 6:23 - "For the wages of sin is death... "
Bob

Tenino, WA

#82051 Jan 25, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
At least think of your family. They must be dying of shame. Having a gay son is a broken heart for any parent. No grand children and also less than 1% of gay men live past the age of 65.

The drugs , booze and all the gay diseases give the gay man a very short life. Many kill themselves due to their mental problems due to severe gay shame. Gays serve the devil, and the devil hates them all.

Bob

Tenino, WA

#82052 Jan 25, 2013

Bob

Tenino, WA

#82053 Jan 25, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>

Bob

Tenino, WA

#82054 Jan 25, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Exodus 15:2 The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father's God, and I will exalt him.

Revelation 21:8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars--their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death."

Revelation 22:15
Outside are the dogs and the sorcerers and the immoral persons and the murderers and the idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices lying.
Bob

Tenino, WA

#82055 Jan 25, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Jesus claimed to be God - John 8:24; 8:56-59 (see Exodus 3:14); John 10:30-33
2. Jesus is called God - John 1:1,14; 20:28; Col. 2:9; Titus 2:13; Heb. 1:8
3. Jesus is the image of the invisible God - Heb. 1:3
4. Jesus abides forever - Heb. 7:24
5. Jesus created all things - John 1:1-3; Col. 1:15-17
6. Jesus is before all things - John 1:1-3; Col. 1:17;
7. Jesus is eternal - John 1:1,14; 8:58; Micah 5:1-2
8. Jesus is honored the same as the Father - John 5:23
9. Jesus is prayed to - Acts 7:55-60; 1 Cor. 1:2 with Psalm 116:41; (John 14:14)
10. Jesus is worshipped - Matt. 2:2,11; 14:33; John 9:35-38; Heb. 1:6
11. Jesus is omnipresent - Matt. 18:20; 28:20
12. Jesus is with us always - Matt. 28:20
13. Jesus is our only mediator between God and ourselves - 1 Tim. 2:5
14. Jesus is the guarantee of a better covenant - Heb. 7:22; 8:6
15. Jesus said, "I AM the Bread of Life" - John 6:35,41,48,51
16. Jesus said, "I AM the Door" - John 10:7,9
17. Jesus said, "I AM the Good Shepherd" - John 10:11,14
18. Jesus said, "I AM the Way the Truth and The Life" - John 14:6
19. Jesus said, "I AM the Light of the world" - John 8:12; 9:5; 12:46; Luke 2:32
20. Jesus said, "I AM the True Vine" - John 15:1,5
21. Jesus said, "I AM the Resurrection and the Life" - John 11:25
22. Jesus said, "I AM the First and the Last" - Rev. 1:17; 2:8; 22:13
23. Jesus always lives to make intercession for us - Heb. 7:25
24. Jesus cleanses from sin - 1 John 1:9
25. Jesus cleanses us from our sins by His blood - Rev. 1:5; Rom. 5:9
26. Jesus forgives sins - Matt. 9:1-7; Luke 5:20; 7:48
27. Jesus saves forever - Matt. 18:11; John 10:28; Heb. 7:25
28. Jesus discloses Himself to us - John 14:21
29. Jesus draws all men to Himself - John 12:32
30. Jesus gives eternal life - John 10:28; 5:40
31. Jesus resurrects - John 5:39; 6:40,44,54; 11:25-26
32. Jesus gives joy - John 15:11
33. Jesus gives peace - John 14:27
34. Jesus has all authority - Matt. 28:18; John 5:26-27; 17:2; 3:35
35. Jesus judges - John 5:22,27
36. Jesus knows all men - John 16:30; John 21:17
37. Jesus opens the mind to understand scripture - Luke 24:45
38. Jesus received honor and glory from the Father - 1 Pet. 1:17
39. Jesus reveals grace and truth - John 1:17 see John 6:45
40. Jesus reveals the Father - Matt. 11:27; Luke 10:22
41. Jesus bears witness of Himself - John 8:18; 14:6
42. Jesus' works bear witness of Himself - John 5:36; 10:25
43. The Father bears witness of Jesus - John 5:37; 8:18; 1 John 5:9
44. The Holy Spirit bears witness of Jesus - John 15:26
45. The multitudes bear witness of Jesus - John 12:17
46. The Prophets bear witness of Jesus - Acts 10:43
47. The Scriptures bear witness of Jesus - John 5:39
48. The Father will honor us if we serve Jesus - John 12:26 see Col. 3:24
49. The Father wants us to fellowship with Jesus - 1 Cor. 1:9
50. The Father tells us to listen to Jesus - Luke 9:35; Matt. 17:5
51. Everyone who's heard & learned from the Father comes to Jesus - John 6:45
52. We come to Jesus - John 5:50; 6:35,37,45,65; 7:37;
53. The Father draws us to Jesus - John 6:44
54. The Law leads us to Christ - Gal. 3:24
55. Jesus is the Rock - 1 Cor. 10:4
56. Jesus is the Savior - John 4:42; 1 John 4:14
57. Jesus is the King - Matt. 2:1-6; Luke 23:3
58. In Jesus are the treasures of wisdom and knowledge - Col. 2:2-3
59. In Jesus we have been made complete Col. 2:10
60. Jesus indwells us - Col. 1:27
61. Jesus sanctifies - Heb. 2:11
62. Jesus loves - Eph. 5:25
63. We sin against Jesus - 1 Cor. 8:12
64. We receive Jesus - John 1:12; Col. 2:6
65. Jesus makes many righteous - Rom. 5:19
66. Jesus sends the Holy Spirit - John 15:26
67. Jesus offered up Himself - Heb. 7:27; 9:14
68. Jesus offered one sacrifice for sins for all time - Heb. 10:12
69. The Son of God has given us understanding - 1 John 5:20
70. Jesus is the author and perfector of our faith - Heb. 12:2
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#82056 Jan 25, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
At least think of your family. They must be dying of shame. Having a gay son is a broken heart for any parent. No grand children and also less than 1% of gay men live past the age of 65.
The drugs , booze and all the gay diseases give the gay man a very short life. Many kill themselves due to their mental problems due to severe gay shame. Gays serve the devil, and the devil hates them all.
The shame is caused by bigots like YOU. Does that make u proud?
U should be ashamed of yourself!

“some...you just can't reach”

Since: Jun 08

others...you don't want to

#82059 Jan 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Which brings up butt crack buggers. A combination of toilet paper, butt hair and poop rolled up into a ball that gays call 'sexy'...
Explains alot...
Snicker.
for someone so dead set against gay folks....you sure seem to have quite the lexicon of gay terms and "insider" knowledge about what they may do.....a straight person just calls those..."dingleberries "....

that last snicker had a "muffled" sound to it....almost like it was from a .......closet....

snicker

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Darwins Stepchild 27,531
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Anthony MN 636,819
the Art of B N Handsome, Cool, Rich, & Humble 9 min Doctor REALITY 1
H.R.3355 - Violent Crime Control and Law Enforc... 16 min Hiddn Numbrz 4
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 24 min Johnny 4,706
Did God unfairly single out Judas Iscariot to b... 24 min Doctor REALITY 10
Why do white women think us black women are jea... (Jul '08) 38 min andet1987 3,318
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 53 min Joe Fortuna 968,641
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 55 min Gods Child 44,017
More from around the web