Somerdale, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

why is homosexuality a sin equivalent to murdering someone that makes no sense..
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

RW wrote:

Squirming? Actually I love a good conspiracy theory.
Was JFK killed by the CIA?
Was Harold Holt picked up by Russian submarines?
Etc etc

Swaggart? At least the prostitute he got caught with was a woman, so I guess he's str8.
Still makes him a hypocrite tho.
Ans.

1. I do not know who killed JFK, this is not in my preview. But seeing "how gullible" US people are; just believing what they see coming "straight from White House". They would have done the same thing back in 1963.

02. None of these TV Evangelists are "straight" , how can they be when they preach something which they do not believe in themselves, These are public acts.

Jimmy wrote these books while "He was still not discovered".

I do not want to "soil" the word Hypocrite, by pasting it on guys like Swaggart!!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Rick wrote:
01. Hon, you really should learn to take notes if you aren't going to remember what you have already been schooled on. The etymology of the word Gay as a reference to men of the homosexual orientation began as an insult to us back in the 1920's, we didn't appropriate the word as a description of ourselves as a group until decades later.

02. Sodomites, in the sense that you are referring to those who commit acts of "sodomy" would be pretty much everyone on the planet, gay, straight and anything in between, because the word sodomy refers to ANY sexual act which cannot result in conception, regardless of the sex, species or number involved. If you have ever touched yourself in that way, you too are a SODOMITE, if you have ever had oral or anal sex, regardless of the sex with, you too are a SODOMITE, ever get way too friendly with the animals, you too are a SODOMITE. If you don't want to refer to us as Gay, that's your problem, if you want to refer to us as Sodomites, that would be your problem too. It means you are an ignorant and bigoted fool.
Ans.

01. So it all began in 1920 s when the Sodomites started looking for a "more honorable name for themselves"? Why should it matter? Why they picked on the word "Gay" which had nothing to do with either Sodomy or Homosexuality?

They "soiled" this beautiful word for ever, pre-1920 if you called a man "Gay" it mean he was a happy and carefree man, easy going, now if you call a man "Gay" he would look at you as if you insulted him, is it not the case?

02. Sodomy as defined in Bible (and it is much older than your homosexuality movement) DOES NOT mean anal sex. It means two men performing sexual act on each other.

Modern day Sodomites in order to lessen their guilt feeling and in order to come out from that definition have started to give their own explainations to this term.

03. As they did with the beautiful English word Gay, they did the same thing to the offensive word Sodomy to make it look "More natural".

04. So they are not only involved in sexual perversion, they are also involved in Linguistic Perversion as well!!!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Cobber wrote:
I have no problem with the sexuality of other people. It is their business, not mine. Everybody has their own bedroom and they should stick to it.
NOBODY has problem with sexuality of other people and no one wants to spy into bedrooms of others and see what they are doing (however there are perverts like "peeping Toms" who are "very much interested in what others do in their bedrooms!!)

But when these "perverts" come out into open and "demand" that they be treated Like "Normal People" then the question of their sexual orientation goes out of hand.

That is where society should take note of, because they are "insulting normal people by saying that both of them are equal and simply two sides of the same coin".

It becomes a serious matter for the "Normal" people of society that they are made equal with these "perverts".
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Moe Joe The Monkey wrote:
God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah becuase the people there went after stange flesh. Notice Sodom with the word Sodomy. God also created Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.
If God had create Adam and Steve....it would have been "The Beginning and "The End" of human race.

However when human race was sufficiently strong, then these perverts and other perverts started appearing!

These are likes weeds in any garden and should be pruned from time to time. If you allow them to grow "naturally" they might overrun your garden and you will have nothing but weeds.

Who likes weeds to overrun their garden? raise your hands!!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
This year already:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland...
http://world.time.com/2013/01/18/belfasts-fla...
http://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2013/01/19/fl...
I think you'll find both sides support the behaviour, sometimes even from the pulpit. That's why I can't see things improving.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_...
Somehow I don't think it's this Paddy that has things backwards.
From Friday, just one Islamic country;

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/01/18/twin-...

Anything, anywhere between Christians Friday?

One article you cited started with 'murdered'. No real Catholic or Protestant would excuse that.

Just as gays want 'marriage' to pretend normalcy, many use 'Christianity' to pretend legitimacy. Or, as the Bible says, wolves in sheep's clothing.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Moe Joe The Monkey wrote:
God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah becuase the people there went after stange flesh. Notice Sodom with the word Sodomy. God also created Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.
Thanks for sharing your mythology. Now run along.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
If God had create Adam and Steve....it would have been "The Beginning and "The End" of human race.
However when human race was sufficiently strong, then these perverts and other perverts started appearing!
These are likes weeds in any garden and should be pruned from time to time. If you allow them to grow "naturally" they might overrun your garden and you will have nothing but weeds.
Since none of that actually happened, what is your point?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
If you told me God put slugs in the garden, I might believe you.
Toad

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

hot_gamama wrote:
read leviticus...i do remember reading in genesis that GOD CREATED adam and Eve, not Adam and STEVE
Oh That Bible. They should make a movie from it. Incest, adultery, murder, war, zombies, slaves, hatred of women, hatred of others not like 'you'.........and of course raising of the dead. Fun stuff
eblis

Rockholds, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
why do moslems commit idolatry by praying towards mecca as holier than the sun? or the moon?

there is nothing but ALLAH and I AM it's offspring.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Since none of that actually happened, what is your point?
What actually happened? Darwin Created every thing?
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

eblis wrote:
<quoted text>why do moslems commit idolatry by praying towards mecca as holier than the sun? or the moon?
there is nothing but ALLAH and I AM it's offspring.
"Praying Towards Makkah" and "Praying to Makkah" are two different things, dont you understand this simple thing?

Makkah is our direction of prayer, and we Pray and worship Allah the True God, while in Makkah or else where?

Do Jews also commit adultery when they worship facing towards Jerusalem?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
What actually happened? Darwin Created every thing?
Why is a creator necessary? Who created the Creator?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Why there should be a Creator who Created the Creator? Creator is the Only one who is Un Created, rest everything in the Universe is Created by Him.

The Creation stops when it reaches Creator, like one US President said "The Buck stops here"!!

It is strange you "super brains" cannot understand this simple logic!!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
MUQ, do you ever have anything better to do than waste your life away condemning people that will not change their beliefs because you believe differently? Do you think I'm going to go straight because you believe that it is simply a choice when the only people who really know the truth are the one's who live that life? Ummmm.... NO!!!!!!!!!! Now get lost peter puffing liar.
I do my job, the results are not in my hand. God will not ask me, How many people changed their views because of your posts, He will ask me, did you try your best.

By the way, how many people believed in Jesus when he showed all those miracles? So why should he went on giving those sermons?

A man like you would have advised Jesus, that he was wasting his time, he should leave people and pray inside synagogue and earn "tons of rewards" from his Lord and Creator!!
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted the answer for your second part of your post.

Now coming to the first part, why Creator is necessary?

Because nothing can create itself and nothing can be created by chance.

If you could create anything just by chance and by permutation and combination, just try this "simple experiment".

Take a Deck of Card and shuffle it and see if they come in this order:

First Ace of Club, then Two of club.....till we reach King of Club

Then Ace of Diamond, then two of diamond.....till we reach King of diamond.

Then Ace of Spade......till we reach King of Spade

Then Ace of Hearts, Two of hearts....till we reach King of Hearts.

Do you think you can do this, how many attempts and how much time it would take?

You think I am talking about a very complicated thing?

A single molecule of Protein is much more complicated than a deck of card.

How it got created? By chance? by permutation and combination?

Or Darwin arranged the "first molecule by his hands" and then it was downhill road all over !!

You "Super Brains" lack imagination, that is your biggest problem!!
KELLERMAN

Lima, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

I'm glad to be Jewish when I read these posts. I wonder why people have so much problem with gay people. If you don't wish to marry a gay person than don't. I don't consider homosexuality a sin, but I do consider the hate filled messages a sin. I think I hate is the biggest sin that you can have.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted the answer for your second part of your post.
Now coming to the first part, why Creator is necessary?
Because nothing can create itself and nothing can be created by chance.
If you could create anything just by chance and by permutation and combination, just try this "simple experiment".
Take a Deck of Card and shuffle it and see if they come in this order:
First Ace of Club, then Two of club.....till we reach King of Club
Then Ace of Diamond, then two of diamond.....till we reach King of diamond.
Then Ace of Spade......till we reach King of Spade
Then Ace of Hearts, Two of hearts....till we reach King of Hearts.
Do you think you can do this, how many attempts and how much time it would take?
You think I am talking about a very complicated thing?
A single molecule of Protein is much more complicated than a deck of card.
How it got created? By chance? by permutation and combination?
Or Darwin arranged the "first molecule by his hands" and then it was downhill road all over !!
You "Super Brains" lack imagination, that is your biggest problem!!
\
Whatever.

Who created the Creator fool?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why there should be a Creator who Created the Creator? Creator is the Only one who is Un Created, rest everything in the Universe is Created by Him.
The Creation stops when it reaches Creator, like one US President said "The Buck stops here"!!
It is strange you "super brains" cannot understand this simple logic!!
Makes no sense. If a creator is required to create the universe and everything in it, it follows that a creator is required to create the creator and so on and so forth.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 74,861 - 74,880 of89,549
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

690 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 min BenAdam 596,501
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Joy 679,952
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min StarC 512,005
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min waaasssuuup 216,821
Male public nudity exhibitionism 15 min bdh 5
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 16 min ajot 235
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 18 min Brother Lee Love 38,008
•••
•••
•••