Yep!
The hilarious side is that Adam is now copying Bob. LOLOL

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#81638 Jan 14, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
Please elaborate. I am not a liar, so what does your post mean?
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#81642 Jan 14, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Who are we asking, Marilyn Manson or Marilyn Monroe?
Maybe this one:
http://coolinthe80s.com/music/marilyn/

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#81643 Jan 14, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the "Typical" reaction from someone who has "closed" his mind to any unbiased analysis.
The opinion is from some one who was designer of WTC.
And it was published in 1993, eight years "before" the events of 9/11, so the writer had no idea of what will happen on Sept 9. 2001.
I wish you open your mind a "little bit" and do not be a "blind supporter" of NIST and CIA and FBI and GWB the Great!!
The building fell down due to the damage sustained from the impact.

End of story.
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#81644 Jan 14, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Just because someone is gay doesn't mean that all gay people commit sodomy ya ding bat. What about the gay people that are married that do not commit the act of anal or oral sex... what happens to those homosexuals? Not a damn thing.. That's what I thought. And btw, I'm sure that you commit sodomy with your wife or gf or whom ever all the time because sodomy isn't just the act of anal sex, it is also oral sex as well. I'm a sinner and so are you, no matter whether whether you beg to differ or not. And I'm sure you have had sex before marriage as well. I think you all need to open your eyes and really take a look at the fact that everyone is a sinner and will more than likely die a sinner as well. The reason I say that is because to simply even think an evil thought is a sin and the way people are, that is just something we do all the time without even realizing that we are doing it. So, go ahead and repent and before you even know it you will already have sinned again in no time period. All sins are equal in God's eyes. Those are just the facts, get with the program because no one is righteous, their was only one man who was and that was Jesus. And another thing too, God said that if you have something as simple as faith in him you will be granted access to heaven. No body, and I mean NO ONE will die having repented and stayed sin free there after. That is pretty much impossible.
BTW homosexuality is very common in the Arab world.

T E Lawrence talked about it in his autobiography. He suggested the reason was that Arab boys had little access to women, who were kept behind the walls of harems. My grandma didn't want my father to read 7 Pillars of Wisdom, because of this subject matter.
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#81645 Jan 14, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
First of all you people misuse the word "Gay". This word was never used for Sodomites and Lesbians until very recently, when these people "decided" to improve their negative image by using a "Positive" word.
What "Gay" has to do with homosexual acts?
Oral sex with your wife is not Sodomy or Lesbianism.
Act of having your sexual desires filled by indulging in sexual activity with member of your own sex, is a type of Sexual Perversion.
There are many other type of perversions as well and no one justifies or praises such perverts.
If they choose to be a pervert, let them live like one, but no one should praise them or justify their actions or try to lessen their feeling of guilt.
If some one is doing a shameful acts and "thinks" that he / she is doing it, there are chances that they might repent and get over their mistakes at any stage in their lives.
But to "demand" that they are right and that is not sin, and they have done "no wrong" is a sort of rebellion against truth and increases their crime multi fold and there are less chances of them repenting later in their lives.
I do not judge any individual or pass comments against any person, what I write is about the acts and activities of these people, not any individual.
You should hate crime and sin and not criminals and sinners!!
Have U ever seen the Saudi Arabian forum on Topix?

Seems to have plenty of gay hookups. There are more "tops" and "bottoms" than are found in a Darlinghurst bathhouse.
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/saudi-arabia

A bunch of thobe lifters!
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#81646 Jan 14, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> I think it's funny how some idiots on here don't think I'm gay when I have posting it on this forum for almost 2 years now..
We've worked it out by now, dahhhling.
:-)
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#81647 Jan 14, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> The date is Sept. 11, 2001, not Sept. 9, 2001.
Thanks for the correction.

I hope you read "all of my arguments" with the same Microscopic attention!!
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#81648 Jan 14, 2013
hot_gamama wrote:
read leviticus...i do remember reading in genesis that GOD CREATED adam and Eve, not Adam and STEVE
who gives a shyt

this country is NOT united states of Jebus,your bible is IRRELEVANT

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#81649 Jan 14, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the "Typical" reaction from someone who has "closed" his mind to any unbiased analysis.
The opinion is from some one who was designer of WTC.
And it was published in 1993, eight years "before" the events of 9/11, so the writer had no idea of what will happen on Sept 9. 2001.
I wish you open your mind a "little bit" and do not be a "blind supporter" of NIST and CIA and FBI and GWB the Great!!
You would have us believe that all these groups colluded? Sorry, that is impossible. The FBI and CIA were both pointing the fingers of blame at one another following the incident. This is hardly what one would expect of people working together.
Team Player

Rochester, MN

#81650 Jan 14, 2013
Is homosexuality a sin?

Yes Indeed it is
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#81651 Jan 14, 2013
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
You would have us believe that all these groups colluded? Sorry, that is impossible. The FBI and CIA were both pointing the fingers of blame at one another following the incident. This is hardly what one would expect of people working together.
They all "fell in Line" when GWB the Great started his 'War on Terror" so save USA and the World from Terror.

So they forgot all about how WTC fell....because they got "New toys" to work on. Searching and Killing Al Qaeda!!

Who had time to find out who were really responsible for 9/11 and how WTC fell.

What is strange, even Hollywood has "fallen in Line"....no one "dare" make a movie on 9/11!!
Ask Marilyn

Tilton, NH

#81652 Jan 15, 2013
Ask Marilyn: Marilyn's Mug Shot
Paul Priest of Pacific Grove, California, writes:

Marilyn: I enjoy reading your column and, much to the amusement of my daughter, I occasionally quote your advice during family discussions ("Well, Marilyn says...!"). I was therefore pleasantly surprised to receive this "Marilyn Mug" Christmas present from Danielle.

Marilyn responds:

Hey, this means I have a mug shot!(All I need now is a bobblehead doll, and the arc of my life story will be complete.)
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#81653 Jan 15, 2013
WW wrote:
The building fell down due to the damage sustained from the impact.

End of story.
Ans.

Yes, like GWB the Great, you have simple one track mind.

He "came to the same conclusion" while watching the fall of WTC from "his hole in the basement of White House"…. Too terrified to come out for fear of his life…

And when he came out, he started his "war on terrorism" which has consumed millions of life as on date and how many more….time will tell.

Start of Story!! Dumbo!!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#81654 Jan 15, 2013
Adam wrote:
Hundreds of thousands demonstrated yesterday in Paris against gay marriage. Conservatives and members of catholic and protestant Churches, jews and Moslems and even atheists went to the streets to protest gay marriage plans of the French government.
Ans.

All these demonstrations would end up in vain!!

We are living in democracy!! The voices of hundreds of thousands would be ignored when a "few thousands" Sodomites and Lesbians would parade Naked in streets of Paris and "demand" their rights.

And Govt. and Media would be "forced" to give them their rights.

This is democracy in which we live, it is a rule by "Minority over Majority".

Welcome to see the "real face" of Democracy!!

We Muslims see it all the time!!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#81655 Jan 15, 2013
T3 wrote:
01. Boy, go back to school. Go look up the definition of sodomy. It defines it as the act of oral or anal sex and it does not base it on gender at all. Nice try, try again. And I don't hate anyone, but you trying to sugar coat your act of sodomy with your wife is very low so stop acting blind to the fact. Go look up the definition and then get back to me on that. You know your wrong, stop trying to justify your perversions to be righteous because no one is truly righteous. Only Jesus was righteous and sinless.

Oh, and lets not even go their with sex before marriage, and sex with a woman on her period... I could go on and on but you get the point(hopefully). There is NOTHING wrong with being gay and nothing wrong with loving someone who is the same sex.

Ignorance is bliss and you and the rest of you religious indoctrinated fools are filled with it. Get a clue or else you'll be just as ignorant as the members of Westboro Baptist Church and end up burning in the fire for being arrogant and blind. If God is love, then he is love of all types. Homosexuality is NOT lust, but wanting sex all the time is. Two homosexuals can live together without being lustful. I suggest you cleanse yourselves of being hypocritical because you surely are.

Ans.

01. So now we will base our arguments on "dictionaries" are we? Dictionaries say that word "Gay" stands for Sodomites and Lesbians … well the dictionaries tell a lie!!

And now you are involving Jesus into this debate? Did he support these Sodomites and Lesbians?

02. Yes there is "nothing wrong" being Sodomite and Lesbian….. the "little problem" is God does not like it and He calls it a sin, a perversion and something which is punishable on this earth as well as in the hereafter.

You are "free" to heed to this warning…or choose to ignore it and face consequences, if you do not get your due in this earth, then on the Last Day, where all dues would be cleared!!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#81656 Jan 15, 2013
RIK wrote:
I really don't mind breaking this to you, but while a man having oral sex with his wife isn't an act of Lesbianism, it most certainly is an act of sodomy as the word was originally coined in the Middle Ages.

Sodomy was the word applied to any and ALL sexual acts which could not lead to conception, REGARDLESS of the sex, species or number of participants (meaning that if you have ever touched yourself in that way, you too have committed a sin of the Sodomites). When the word sodomy began to enter civil law, it always referred to both same sex AND opposite sex acts of the same nature. Sorry.
Ans.

Sodomy refers to the practice of people of Sodom and Gomorrah , who "invented" the act of Satisfying their sexual desires by "going into men, instead of their wives".

This Sexual Perversion was highly disliked by God who sent Prophet Lot to these people to repent and correct their ways.

But they rejected the message of Prophet Lot and as a consequence, were utterly destroyed and the cities lie in ruin even after thousands of years.

This is what is Sodomy and Lesbianism…. Do not stand before me and wave your "Modern Dictionaries" in my face.

You even do not know "what is the purpose of dictionaries". they do not "define" any word. They only "List" how people currently use these words.

WhiteDevil King ofTrolls

High Springs, FL

#81658 Jan 15, 2013
Nasty,nasty boys!
Ask Marilyn

Tilton, NH

#81659 Jan 15, 2013
Ask Marilyn: This Week's 'Strictly Personal' Question
Anonymous St. Louis, Missouri, writes:

Marilyn: My daughter and I were really close. Over the years, we talked about everything. Then she told me she is gay. I had no idea. I said that I didn't want to see her anymore. Her father and I are divorced. She left and moved in with his family. I don't know if she has told him she is gay. It's been two years now, and I haven't heard from her. I'm really hurt that I don't have my only daughter any more. Please advise.

Marilyn responds:

You say that you haven't heard from her. But the same goes for her. Your daughter hasn't heard from you! Don't let another precious week go by. Call her and ask her to get together with you. Tell her how much you love her, how much you miss her, and apologize with all your heart for what you said. Tell her you deeply appreciate that she loved and trusted you enough to tell you that she is gay, and that you also realize how much it must have hurt her to reject her the way you did.(You say that she's your only daughter. Well, you're her only mom!)

And don't give up. Take all the blame on yourself, and keep reaching out to her until you succeed. You'll never regret it.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#81663 Jan 15, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
They all "fell in Line" when GWB the Great started his 'War on Terror" so save USA and the World from Terror.
So they forgot all about how WTC fell....because they got "New toys" to work on. Searching and Killing Al Qaeda!!
Who had time to find out who were really responsible for 9/11 and how WTC fell.
What is strange, even Hollywood has "fallen in Line"....no one "dare" make a movie on 9/11!!
Not really but you are welcome to your delusions.

The hijackers caused the building to fall. People could makes such a movie but nobody would be interested because it would be total BS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 3 min Kid_Tomorrow 4,250
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Stilgar Fifrawi 744,400
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 545,210
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 4 min Paul is dead 2,902
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 9 min Kid_Tomorrow 1,119
Beko Servis TARABYA SERVISI (| 299 I5 34 |) Bek... 10 min halentfr 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 min I B Eagle 228,627
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 21 min Charlie Sheen 260,269
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr mike 601,449
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 hr Roberta G 174,213

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE